[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

Their way of thinking really not make sense to me. Every company dying for go international but they don't. Of course they must work for it long enough, how can they just expect with just 1 hit drama suddenly a lot of profit coming to them. They should take Hallyu for example.

huhuhuhu.... Too many speculation on this topic... Anyway thanks to krist fanclub for the great subbing... Maybe, GMM did not gain much profits from youtube so they just provide those eng sub cause they pitying us (international fan who did not know anything in thai).... So i think i should thanks them also, for the eng sub although they just give us 1 episode per week...:wub: thats better than nothing, right?:wub::blush:

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, missmeiz said:

huhuhuhu.... Too many speculation on this topic... Anyway thanks to krist fanclub for the great subbing... Maybe, GMM did not gain much profits from youtube so they just provide those eng sub cause they pitying us (international fan who did not know anything in thai).... So i think i should thanks them also, for the eng sub although they just give us 1 episode per week...:wub: thats better than nothing, right?:wub::blush:

I feel the same way :) Even though GMM is going to take a while to sub the videos, I'm still happy their even taking the opportunity to provide subtitles for their international audience. I also like having a variety of subtitles, krist fanclub is doing their best to release the subtitles very quickly for us (impatient lol) international fans. GMM's subtitles are going to be worth the wait since they should have professional translators, so we'll get to re-enjoy watching the show all over again. Looking forward to both teams hard work~:D

• Like 5

1 hour ago, laval said:

Found more Wad and Prem on Twitter~

vpvu53p.jpg

Hide contents

wKz8hlR.jpg2R9awcN.jpg

They really different type of bl couple than I've seen before. I can't wait to see them act lovey dovey to each other. :wub:

1 hour ago, missmeiz said:

Yesterday, i'm able to download the episode.... who want the video i can send it to you via email... pm me....:blush:

lmao same!!

Just now, lolalarue said:

So these two are being set up as another BL couple. I"m excited! 

honestly sotus gives a refreshing vibe. there is no insta-love which is very common for bl stories which conflict emerging from guys coming to terms with their sexuality. Most times the actual journey to falling in love is forgotten. It seems like sotus actually provides them with a story line. Only one episode in and I am already anticipating when and how they will fall in love. I love the chase and this story seems like it's gonna have a hell of a chase in it.

• Like 5

I'm back with some investigation lol.

Spoiler

In the Intro, if you slow it down, you can see Wad getting punched:

yPi5zu8.pngq9UBiNr.png

In the trailer there's a shot of Prem looking at something, looking concerned (possibly seeing Wad getting bullied?)

bqxpQ5L.png

After Wad gets punched you can see Prem in the same scene:

Jcb8XuO.png

If you look close you can see red around his mouth, like in this picture:

yfBeA5H.jpg

Yeah, if they don't become a couple I'll be pretty disappointed haha.

Edited by laval
  • Like 5

8 minutes ago, laval said:

I'm back with some investigation lol.

Reveal hidden contents

In the Intro, if you slow it down, you can see Wad getting punched:

yPi5zu8.pngq9UBiNr.png

In the trailer there's a shot of Prem looking at something, looking concerned (possible seeing Wad getting bullied?)

bqxpQ5L.png

After Wad gets punched you see Prem in the same scene:

Jcb8XuO.png

If you look close you can see red around his mouth, like in this picture:

yfBeA5H.jpg

Yeah, if they don't become a couple I'll be pretty disappointed haha.

I'm more exited for this couple than main couple lol.

Hello! I'm new. ^^

I watched the fist episode and I liked it a lot. The more mature relationships and the university setting are so fresh after watching so many BL's set in High School and/or with innocent/juvenile storylines (LoveSick, Make It Right, Heroin, etc).

I hope they keep the drama and characters more adult-like and mature.

I don't know why, but I like Wad a lot. He's my favorite character right now, even though he didn't do much. Hahaha. I'm lowkey shipping him with Prem.

• Like 6