[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

1 hour ago, rapuri said:

Guys... I think sotus is delayed today..... :dissapointed:

Spoiler

CywJVV4UkAAPcGa.jpg:large

NOOOOOO... aish I just got here and my heart is beating so fast, because episode will start soon and then I see this... delay agjkdgslnsrku :tears: ahh I guess I'll just go sneak around this forum for the next hour....

I am sure delay is happening because of 'The Bachelor'. ugh all of a sudden I hate that show. *never really was interested in American version so...* :lol:

*waiting for 11pm (my time 5pm)... 1 hour and 20 minutes to go. duh*

7 minutes ago, shinnu said:

sotus will air at 10.50pm not 11.10pm as they have said earlier, soo just one hour to go.:wub:

oh really.... so then 1 hour to go :lol:

• Like 4

Ok, something to kill the waiting time. Allow me to post it here. Found another gem on YouTube. I love how light, funny, and adorable the story is :) This is a special episode but the whole season 1 is uploaded, too. I think I've seen that season 2 is coming out this December. I really hope so :)

• Like 5

1 hour ago, cadburygirl said:

Thank you for posting all the links @cadburygirl:wub: Bumping it for people to see. :phew::lol:

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, salz said:

i read at fb someone mention there show about new king gonna be aired maybe it is that

oh Singto please

im still sad about the delay not the time to tease my poor heart

Thanks for sharing this! Now I wonder if Krist and Singto are fluent speakers of English. Anyone who knows?

28 minutes ago, salz said:

Spoiler

i read at fb someone mention there show about new king gonna be aired maybe it is that

oh Singto please

im still sad about the delay not the time to tease my poor heart

Ah good... If it's for the king then OK ^^ But it's live, right , So the airing time is not even definitive ?

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, kristfanboy021815 said:

How many hours left before episode 11? :( Anyone from the Philippines? At what time would it be aired in our timezone?

It should start for 50 minutes from now, if it starts at 10:50 (Thai time), if not, then 1 hour and 10 minutes. We should have our stream up soon, just in case. ;)

now 49(minutes). lol :lol:

*goes around* will be back later...

• Like 2

Wait what? I thought it's airing an hour later than usual? WHAT DO Y'ALL MEAN BY WE STILL HAVE AN HOUR TO GO?????? 

GZPbkoO.jpg

I am Kongbop. 

edit: why the f am I logged in thrugh another account? God... I'll be giving up on my life soon. I am on my phone and soompi wouldn't let me log in.. and I thought I had finally logged but apparently I ended making a new account. This is my 3rd active account here. LOL

CRIES. HOW LONG MORE FOR EP 11?

Edited by Limerence Subs
  • Like 4

2 minutes ago, originalnickname said:

Singto is for sure! I don't know about Krist tho....

Wow! Do you know any video where I can hear him speak English? I remember during the Capture the Flag episode where he was talking about the words that stand for SOTUS and his accent was so thick. I mean, yeah, he could understand or write English well pehaps, but I'm interested if he could actually speak it well, too :) 

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Limerence Subs said:

Wait what? I thought it's airing an hour later than usual? WHAT DO Y'ALL MEAN BY WE STILL HAVE AN HOUR TO GO?????? 

Spoiler

GZPbkoO.jpg

I am Kongbop. 

edit: why the f am I logged in thrugh another account? God... I'll be giving up on my life soon. I am on my phone and soompi wouldn't let me log in.. and I thought I had finally logged but apparently I ended making a new account. This is my 3rd active account here. LOL

CRIES. HOW LONG MORE FOR EP 11?

45 minutes... hopefully. Guys, just keep checking the time here: https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/thailand/bangkok :lol: (bookmark it) haha :phew:

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, greenfan said:

Wow! Do you know any video where I can hear him speak English? I remember during the Capture the Flag episode where he was talking about the words that stand for SOTUS and his accent was so thick. I mean, yeah, he could understand or write English well pehaps, but I'm interested if he could actually speak it well, too :) 

someone's shared the link for the video where he speaks in english, go back a few pages backwards.:)

• Like 4