[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

8 minutes ago, shinnu said:

SOTUS airs in Thailand at 10pm, the livestream is supposed to begin for about 2hrs ( btw Krist wrote in the caption in his latest photo on ig that there may be delay in airing or? idk thai but the 'translation' said sth like that) :P

OOH~~~! Thanks so much!! 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, greenfan said:

My same question! How could he just kiss precious Newwiee like that?! But I'm getting the vibes that they're just fooling around with the girl. But still, aargh!

2 hours ago, rainiroo said:

Oml. What show is this??????

2 hours ago, greenfan said:

Where on earth did this come from, guys? I was planning to re-watch episode 10 and this came out on the suggested list. How could Newwiee break my heart? Kong and Arthit will be in pain later and now this?? How could this Saturday be sooo hard for me?  :bawling: I think I need to grab some pink milk and rice with omelet!

Guys is another series of GMM.. it called U pricnce series.. I made a thread a long time  ago about this here in soompi

https://forums.soompi.com/en/topic/382245-current-thailand-drama-2016-u-prince-the-series/
its a completion of total 12 guys and girls story ...no BL

• Like 4

I havent read the book or the translations for this but i hope after poor Kong gets his heart ripped out he comes out of this strong giving Arthit food for thought and start to miss him.

I feel today will be a gut wrenching episode with not much resolved hence why i hope at least Kong decides to keep strong.  Its the only thing that annoys him and brings him back for more.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, originalnickname said:

But why has it been delayed tho ? I hope it's for a good reason... 

i read at fb someone mention there show about new king gonna be aired maybe it is that

oh Singto please

im still sad about the delay not the time to tease my poor heart

• Like 12