[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

1 hour ago, nekoneko23 said:

Hi everyone!!! 

I've been a silent reader for quite some time but today I decided to join Sotus Soompi family :)

Since we got plenty of time to waste till today new ep11 release, let me share something with you.Btw I love Krist and Singto but Singto definitely has caught me with his classic Prince Charming smile :D

ok back to my story. One fateful afternoon (it was yesterday :P) while I was scrolling my IG, I accidentally caught Singto doing something adorkable 

Hide contents

He was watching this:

We followed the same IG account so I noticed this:here he was fanboying this cat at comment section:

http://i67.-/aebhxt.jpg

*shessss the image still missing 

*kyyaaaaaaaa* :w00t: he is so kawaiiiiii. His obsession with cats and his cuteness are super adorkable make me wanna cry :tears: why is he so much younger than me!!! Why why oh why :tears::tears: (*continue crying in corner) 

Sorry if this off topic but I can't resist to share this with you guys :sweatingbullets:

Okay I'm done ranting so I'm going back to my lurking mode ;)

ps: urghh the image is missing. Sorry I still figuring out how to attach an image here. I use tinypic but seems that doesn't work. Any tips how to upload from mobile fellow soompiers?

Singto is so much younger than you? He is so much younger than me, too :tears:

That cat is so cute :wub: Singto prefers pretty girl to the cute one, but he likes this cute cat :wub: He must be likes the cute Krist, too :wub: (okay.... what am I saying here :sweatingbullets:)

Anyway, TODAY IS A SATURDAY :w00t: our long-awaited day every week :D

• Like 4

35 minutes ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

YAY! Canada! I'm in Vancouver, but I leave to go back to Calgary in two weeks! ... but then I'll actually come back again in a couple weeks to visit relatives for Christmas haha... Sorry I don't know why I'm writing so much about myself right now :sweatingbullets:

I just read your new chapter! I love your fic 

Ahshhdijdhsh that's where I am too! Been raining since forever! Lol and thank youuuu :D:D

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Neilia The Jamaican said:

Ahshhdijdhsh that's where I am too! Been raining since forever! Lol and thank youuuu :D:D

Wow really?! *high fives*

Yeah it rains a lot in Vancouver. I've just been living here for university for the past 4 years and going home to Calgary every summer.

That's so cool that someone lives here too :D 

• Like 2

Sad I missed all the K-Pop talk... :lol::phew: I'm always sleeping when something's happening. HAH

okay, going back to topic...

1 hour ago, kristfanboy021815 said:

Rise mg fellow SOTUS peasants, the day has finally come.:lol:

Read somewhere that today's episode is entitled "The Revenge of the Kong"  

I am now off to the grocery, gonna buy alot of tissue and floor mops for latera episode. Let us all prepare ourselves physically and emotionally for later  

Muahaha Love that title! Suits tonight's episode... Arthit needs to get his! :phew:

HAHAHAHA Love what you said there, I think we'll all need it later today. :lol::tears:

Singto and Cats... :wub:

@dreadaeleonkvothe THAT VIDEO.... 229.gif107.gif

IT'S HERE... SOTUS SATURDAY!!! :w00t:

Sotus is on for couple of hours (8 hours and 7 minutes *can't help it*) and I can't wait! :phew:

I'll just share here a link that worked really good for the last two Saturdays (here's hoping that it works good today too): http://www.zaatvhd.com/one-hd-3.html (it's working now :D )

• Like 7

Guest delightful

You guys!!!!!!!!!!!! I wasn't as 'FREE' as I thought I really was today!!! I wanted to finish the special chapter translations, but I had to go do something else ... like hang out with friends. Argh, so boring! LOL! Actually it was fun, got to hang out with good friends. AND!!!!! My friend's brother and his friends are living in the Philippines now!!! I might make a stop there if I come back to Thailand next year! I'm not exactly sure of where they are living, but it's by the beach I think... they're opening up a bar/club by the beach.
Anyway, it's almost 1am here... I think I should rest and get myself prepared to sub EP.11! It's going to be brutal! I don't know if I can get thru it now that it's so close!!!! What if I can't watch it? What if Kongpope's tears makes me go insane? Arghhhh!!! Knowing what happens doesn't help at all when Singto and Krist are acting it out! They do such an amazing job! Goodnight for now, I'm going to go knock out! :blink:

Popping by just to leave this link. I hope it'll help y'all in getting the kristsingtoKISSING photobooks, especially if you're living in Asia and can read Chinese. I think there's an English translation of the site

Spoiler

Apparently KristSingto China fanclub has ordered 400 photobooks for fans who can't buy them directly from Thailand. They do overseas shipping too and you have to purchase through Taobao. 

https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=542631142772

I ordered one and it's almost double the original price. intl shipping is expensive :(

• Like 6

16 minutes ago, LollipopWay said:

Popping by just to leave this link. I hope it'll help y'all in getting the kristsingtoKISSING photobooks, especially if you're living in Asia and can read Chinese. I think there's an English translation of the site

Hide contents

Apparently KristSingto China fanclub has ordered 400 photobooks for fans who can't buy them directly from Thailand. They do overseas shipping too and you have to purchase through Taobao. 

https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=542631142772

I ordered one and it's almost double the original price. intl shipping is expensive :(

Ahh I wanna buy one! Is this the only place international fans can buy it at? I can't read it! Do I need to make an account?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

Ahh I wanna buy one! Is this the only place international fans can buy it at? I can't read it! Do I need to make an account?

I think this is the only place. I've tried looking for other sellers but only found this fanclub taking orders. You will need to make an account to purchase because that's the only way the seller can contact you.

you can try this site to create an account :)

Spoiler

https://www.techinasia.com/tmall-taobao-english-how-to-guide

i don't know whether the current sign up page still looks the same, but you can line me (id: saffx) if you need more help ^^

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, LollipopWay said:

I think this is the only place. I've tried looking for other sellers but only found this fanclub taking orders. You will need to make an account to purchase because that's the only way the seller can contact you.

you can try this site to create an account :)

Hide contents

https://www.techinasia.com/tmall-taobao-english-how-to-guide

i don't know whether the current sign up page still looks the same, but you can line me (id: saffx) if you need more help ^^

Thank you so much! I made an account and finally found Canada on the list using google translate lol. Now let's see if I can figure out the rest :sweatingbullets:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, tailor314 said:

off-topic but is anyone here planning to watch the upcoming Advanced Bravery when it comes out? I'm hoping it has a good translator/subber >.<

Me,me! I really am anticipating this one.:phew: + the OST is amazing.:P

Spoiler

I haven't seen the thread for this series on soompi, but apparently the thread was created here so I really hope that someone'll take good care of the subs.:) I hope it won't get banned tho.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, tailor314 said:

off-topic but is anyone here planning to watch the upcoming Advanced Bravery when it comes out? I'm hoping it has a good translator/subber >.<

I hope it won't be censored (you know, China...) and I hope it will really be BL because - and I know it's adapted from a BL novel - watching the trailer, it looks more like a bromance...

• Like 3

1 hour ago, delightful said:

You guys!!!!!!!!!!!! I wasn't as 'FREE' as I thought I really was today!!! I wanted to finish the special chapter translations, but I had to go do something else ... like hang out with friends. Argh, so boring! LOL! Actually it was fun, got to hang out with good friends. AND!!!!! My friend's brother and his friends are living in the Philippines now!!! I might make a stop there if I come back to Thailand next year! I'm not exactly sure of where they are living, but it's by the beach I think... they're opening up a bar/club by the beach.
Anyway, it's almost 1am here... I think I should rest and get myself prepared to sub EP.11! It's going to be brutal! I don't know if I can get thru it now that it's so close!!!! What if I can't watch it? What if Kongpope's tears makes me go insane? Arghhhh!!! Knowing what happens doesn't help at all when Singto and Krist are acting it out! They do such an amazing job! Goodnight for now, I'm going to go knock out! :blink:

i an from the Philippines @delightful  Hope to meet you when you get to visit our country. Anyway, i am going to Thailand next month. I also hope to bump into the boys during my stay...*wishful thinking 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, originalnickname said:

I hope it won't be censored (you know, China...) and I hope it will really be BL because - and I know it's adapted from a BL novel - watching the trailer, it looks more like a bromance...

It should be BL..because I have no idea how they would make the storyline a simple bromance..the whole plot revolves around the couple..I just hope that it won´t be banned completely

• Like 4

It's only a few hours left before the newest episode and I'm feeling heavily from what I may be up to. Gosh, I can only imagine the pain that Kong is going through on that scene at the balcony. Can we even stand seeing him cry? Huhuhuhu :bawling:

Finally, I can go try (very hard!) to find good live streaming again this time. Been out these past weeks and only had to rely with replays. Thanks to lakornhit.com which keeps me breathing. Lol! Missing this forum a LOT! Shout out to @dreadaeleonkvothe, @meifang89, @yana2407, and @Mio-! Miss the exchanges with you :( Are we ready for episode 11?

• Like 3