Quantcast

3 hours ago, shivyn01 said:

OMG HOW DID I MISS THIS !! YOU JOINED LOVESICK AND SOTUS TOGETHER?!! I COULD HUG YOU!! IN FACT I AM HUGGING YOU  (hugging my phone but meh....details) 

Thank you!!!! :wub:

thank you, i am flattered, hahaha(5555), actually i can merge all 6 BLs into 1, just that the story will be too complicated, and the outcome will be about 35 episodes/chapters long.

If you are asking me which 6 will i select, of cos will be SOTUS, Love Sick, My Bromance (the movie), Waterboyy, Addicted and lastly will be Irresistible Love/Uncontrolled Love. If i have the time, i will incorporate all into 1 in future, however i will continue to do the SOTUS n LOVESICK ff 2nd chapter, i intend to write just 10 chapters

5555, is ok, i don't need your hug, 5555, i will have Gu Hai (Addicted) to hug me to sleep

• Like 6
  • Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Waaa,, 263 pages!!!!!! Too fast haha,, SOTUS lovers here are great!! So happy to read all post here.   Btw i can't help to draw a short doujin about our boys,,, >///< i hope you'll like

The director had shared a very poignant uncut/expanded scene of Singto at the empty cheer room/gym... ฉากนี้เป็นอีกฉากที่ผมชอบ โปรดักชั่นไม่ได้ใหญ่โต มีเพียงนักแสดงคนเดียว กล้องนิ่งๆ ไม่

52 minutes ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

You need to download an extension. I think on your phone you just download another app and then you will be able to see IG stories on your IG app on your phone. On my PC I have Google Chrome so I think I downloaded an extension on Chrome to see them. I think if you're interested you can just google how to see IG stories and it should explain it

Spoiler

here's part of the gunsmile IG (hope the link works!)

Where your hands at???

• Like 3
1 hour ago, delightful said:

You again killed me by laugh! For those who knows the delicate smell of durian will appreciate the text! :D

Spoiler

Krist: There's no way to get any closer than this. (Singto laughs) Some people would go brush their teeth before doing a kissing scene, do you think I did that?
Singto: I did it.
Krist: Aow... I didn't do it.
Singto: I had a hard candy too. (similar to tic-tacs/mentos)
Krist: I had a hard candy too, that was all. Because I ate this and that, but I didn't see the reason to get all serious.
Singto: At first I was going to get papaya salad with plah-ra. (fermented fish)
Krist: I was going to eat durian.
Singto: It's okay, I like durian too.
Krist: I like to eat papaya salad too.

• Like 7
1 hour ago, delightful said:

OMG! These two are just so cute! I guess they're okay tasting food from each other's mouth? *faints* Stop distracting me with these awesome posts!!! I have to finish translating the special chapter!!!
Krist: There's no way to get any closer than this. (Singto laughs) Some people would go brush their teeth before doing a kissing scene, do you think I did that?
Krist: I had a hard candy too, that was all. Because I ate this and that, but I didn't see the reason to get all serious.

Tasting food from each other's mouth?:love:these two are so CUTE!!*faints while screams internally*:scream:

• Like 9
6 hours ago, LollipopWay said:

I agree with you so much about his Adam Apple!! I noticed it for a long time and now I know I'm not the only one ahahahaha! I thought I was pervert for thinking it's actually pretty hot;) and you know it's a crucial scene when you see that Adam Apple bobbing up and down! It makes Singto's acting much more alluring and I don't think many actors can do it as he does:lol:

Ep11 will air in less than a day from now!! So excited for a new episode but i won't be here when it airs and until next week D: I got an exam for uni on Monday. This sucks because I probably won't be able to concentrate on my revision anyway..... sotus what have you done to me T-T see you all next week and goodnight sotus kingdom! Remember to prepare your leftover tissues from ep10 and close your doors when you're watching ep11!! You won't want your family to see you in a sobbing mess or hear your screams if the ep ends off with a happy scene, unless you live alone^_^

There are lots of his Adam's apple lovers more than I think. haha. I think I feel more emotionally focused on Sotus  when I watch its unsub version. because I can only concentrate on their facial and body expressions to understand. I remember my feeling of being hurt like Kong when I first watched EP8. That sadness made me write my first post here. Before that, I was just a silent reader. but....as you know we have to long wait...um....I will watch it, covering my mouth with my hand.........

6 hours ago, tsoon0708 said:

Everything you said in your review was so beautiful.  I wish I could comment in detail, but my mobile is acting up with the forum software and doesn't show me spoiler content in my quotes...

Anyway. I loved your 1st person point of view of Kong's suffering. That was so heartfelt and right down to the core. Thank you for that!:lol:

Thank you for reading....i am a very emotional person so my reviews reflect 'me inside' haha.... I have read your posts so far as one of friends liking your writings. most of your writings seem from an analytic mind( I just feel like that, very different from me)  I also thank you for giving me chances to read your beautiful posts.

@dreadaeleonkvothe Sotus day starts! hope you enjoy it! now that.....I am going out....sad. wanna stay home.

• Like 3
3 hours ago, delightful said:

OMG! These two are just so cute! I guess they're okay tasting food from each other's mouth? *faints* Stop distracting me with these awesome posts!!! I have to finish translating the special chapter!!!

Tasting food from each other's mouth? Okaaayyyy, I'm fine with it~~~ They're just keep telling something that makes us fans thinking weird with this cutie pies~~ *at d end, both likes durian & papaya salad ..~ lol*

• Like 4
13 hours ago, yaoidesune said:

A few things about Singto...

Singto is a considerate Instangrammer who never forgets to include an English message for his international fans.  Out of curiosity, has anyone here heard him speak English in an interview?

People associated glasses with nerdy "bookishness" but Sinto looks so hot even when he wears glasses.  

Singto has those old-school cheesy grins: cheek skin pulled far back, cheekbones sitting up high and defined, pearly whites just a-glistening.  Ah, beautiful smiles from a beautiful man makes me smile, too!

I'm Krist bias... but when I lately realized how Singto flourished and stand out... he was so... :w00t: but moreover if Singto is with Krist LOOL...

12 hours ago, Abigail Abrenica said:

KILIGS MUCH ANG SOTUS! WALANG IWANAN!! 

TRUE... Kapit lang!!!

10 hours ago, fherii05 said:

I'm really drunk afterall... :sweatingbullets:

I'm going to re-read this tomorrow, * self reminder* i'm currently at page 484..

the torture of backing reading this forum is :heart: well who doesn't?

9 hours ago, mikmok said:

mga besh! inum tayo Pink Milk bukas. hahahahaha

Besh I cant still got work... maybe tomorrow? :cookie:

• Like 1
Spoiler

I Love how you Bold those written there... let me highlighted  them again for others to see... just remember a children song...

I saw Krist and Singto sitting in a tree KrISt and SINGto :heart:

Spoiler

Well what to do when it ENDS? we will all need a SOTUS Rehabilitation Facilty!!! :w00t::tears::sweatingbullets:

Spoiler

OMG!!! Krist why so casual... :blink: (I think Krist is very comfortable about the scene LOOL) the TEASE is too good!!! so many foods!!!

then all the re Qouted is gone lool

• Like 6

Hi everyone!!! 

I've been a silent reader for quite some time but today I decided to join Sotus Soompi family :)

Since we got plenty of time to waste till today new ep11 release, let me share something with you.Btw I love Krist and Singto but Singto definitely has caught me with his classic Prince Charming smile :D

ok back to my story. One fateful afternoon (it was yesterday :P) while I was scrolling my IG, I accidentally caught Singto doing something adorkable 

Spoiler

He was watching this:

We followed the same IG account so I noticed this:here he was fanboying this cat at comment section:

Full_Size_Render.jpg

*kyyaaaaaaaa* :w00t: he is so kawaiiiiii. His obsession with cats and his cuteness are super adorkable make me wanna cry :tears: why is he so much younger than me!!! Why why oh why :tears::tears: (*continue crying in corner) 

Sorry if this off topic but I can't resist to share this with you guys :sweatingbullets:

Okay I'm done ranting so I'm going back to my lurking mode ;)

Edited by nekoneko23
Missing image:Done
  • Like 12
3 hours ago, seoha said:

@dreadaeleonkvothe Sotus day starts! hope you enjoy it! now that.....I am going out....sad. wanna stay home.

It's actually still Friday where I live right now :sweatingbullets: It's after 8pm here. SOTUS airs at 7am on Saturday mornings for me :) 

19 minutes ago, nekoneko23 said:

Reveal hidden contents

He was watching this:

We followed the same IG account so I noticed this:here he was fanboying this cat at comment section: 

*kyyaaaaaaaa* :w00t: he is so kawaiiiiii. His obsession with cats and his cuteness are super adorkable make me wanna cry :tears: why is he so much younger than me!!! Why why oh why :tears::tears: (*continue crying in corner) 

Hi welcome here!! I know what you mean! His obsession with cats is SO CUTE! Every time I see him Tweet videos of cats I internally squee because for some reason I find it so cute how he finds it so cute... haha am I making sense? He's the same age as me :) I think Ice (Knot) is also the same age too.. Oh and Oaujun (Tiw) too

• Like 6
14 minutes ago, Neilia The Jamaican said:

OMG SAME I'm staying in Canada rn too 

YAY! Canada! I'm in Vancouver, but I leave to go back to Calgary in two weeks! ... but then I'll actually come back again in a couple weeks to visit relatives for Christmas haha... Sorry I don't know why I'm writing so much about myself right now :sweatingbullets:

I just read your new chapter! I love your fic :heart: 

• Like 6

Rise mg fellow SOTUS peasants, the day has finally come.:lol:

Read somewhere that today's episode is entitled "The Revenge of the Kong"  

I am now off to the grocery, gonna buy alot of tissue and floor mops for latera episode. Let us all prepare ourselves physically and emotionally for later  

• Like 10