[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

@LollipopWaythank you^^

Spoiler

lol i feel so old with the kpop discussion since my fave groups is mostly over 10 years age and the kpop one majority in the army right now so i don't even know the new young group nowadays since they just fetus to me well except CNBLUE which i adore though maybe better to discuss them in PM though if it still ongoing

idk what uniform is Singto wearing but he so hot there looking beaten i somehow wanna see him act as bad guy/villain someday

CyrPO5LUQAAwrh8.jpg

i will throw tantrum if there no kissing in this pb dear gmm

if they just come out with that KISSING name from Krist and Singto name i would be mad as well since it such troll move lol

• Like 15

20 minutes ago, LollipopWay said:

@salz Go to Gunsmile's Ig (@gunsmile) and click on his profile photo. You'll see the ig stories we are talking about. It's wilddddd I warn ya! But they are having lots of fun hahahaha 

35 minutes ago, shivyn01 said:

btw i already click on his profile photo but nothing..i guess you need an IG acc to view those stories?

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, originalnickname said:

Well - talking about concerts - I've never been to a concert ever, but (when I watch a live performance) I'm always like --' when I hear fans screaming at every move the guys make or singing along during the whole song! If I'm at a concert, it's to listen to the singer, not the fans ......

And it's even worst for KPOP yeah, every single "sexy" move they scream like get a hold of yourself *sigh*

But maybe it's just me, even when I'm listening to a very catchy song I sit still, if I were at a KPOP concert, I'd just be like *O* *they're so beautiful, so talented* Maybe I'll cry, because I'm emotional, but I wouldn't scream for sure....

Even though Sehun always has a poker face, I still find him very attractive and like you, I have a hard time having a "bias" (that's how you call them, right ? lol) that's *YOUNGER than me.... But I'm born in 12/1994 so I have a lot of idols born before me ;) My only exception is Jimin *O*

Spoiler

Well when they do concerts it's because they want to interract with the audience. So honestly, I really don't mind when fans sing along or yell, but NOT during the whole song. There are also moments when you can scream and others when you need to..enjoy the music. I've been to some concerts so i get why standing still isn't 'polite' to the band. But it's way too much in kpop concerts. And dammit yes, i would die during sexy moves but you wouldn't hear me scream like them -.- Sometimes i'm like 'you guys are 15 wait until you get laid and you'd wonder what the fuss was all about...' 

I think I'm one of the few who doesn't see Sehun as attractive. lol yes it's bias!
For me, Suho is the real 'visual', but Lay is also...well...Lay. Sehun looks normal to me, next to them. But that might also be because all of them are insanely handsome. 
LOL for me it's literally impossible to like them younger. it feels too wrong. I'm from September 1993 so almost every band which debuted after EXO are 'nope' to me. I do enjoy some songs though!! and BTS is def one of my fav bands. I'm just more into BAP, Infinite, Big Bang, CN Blue and MBLAQ 

-> Krist is the only 'younger' guy I feel attracted to, though! he's my exception xD 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, ironyshines said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Well when they do concerts it's because they want to interract with the audience. So honestly, I really don't mind when fans sing along or yell, but NOT during the whole song. There are also moments when you can scream and others when you need to..enjoy the music. I've been to some concerts so i get why standing still isn't 'polite' to the band. But it's way too much in kpop concerts. And dammit yes, i would die during sexy moves but you wouldn't hear me scream like them -.- Sometimes i'm like 'you guys are 15 wait until you get laid and you'd wonder what the fuss was all about...' 

I think I'm one of the few who doesn't see Sehun as attractive. lol yes it's bias!
For me, Suho is the real 'visual', but Lay is also...well...Lay. Sehun looks normal to me, next to them. But that might also be because all of them are insanely handsome. 
LOL for me it's literally impossible to like them younger. it feels too wrong. I'm from September 1993 so almost every band which debuted after EXO are 'nope' to me. I do enjoy some songs though!! and BTS is def one of my fav bands. I'm just more into BAP, Infinite, Big Bang, CN Blue and MBLAQ 

-> Krist is the only 'younger' guy I feel attracted to, though! he's my exception xD 

Yeah, singing during the chorus is OK, or being super excited and I get that singers like when fans sing along and interact with them, that's the whole point of being an artist : interacting with fans :) But I would see like, during BTS's live, they would sing along the whole song, even during the raps, I.... really don't like that.... I think I wouldn't dance, not because I'm not jammed (lol) to the music, but because I'd be scared to look ridiculous (yeah, I'm very self-conscious, even in this situation...) 

Oh, it's OK if you don't find Sehun attractive, we don't all have the same "taste" :P Honestly, I think every single guy from every single band (at least my favorites BIGBANG, SHINee, EXO, BTS) is attractive, I think it's a requirement to be a part of a KPOP band xD

Spoiler

Dirty secret : You know I started by watching fanservice compilations..... and then listened to the actual music xD I even made a list about it! OK, I like BL so don't judge me xD But I didn't start listening because of fanservice.... I think I first listened to Fantastic baby, and then everybody else.... You'll notice that my favorite bands that I previously mentioned don't even do that much fanservice.... But when they do tho ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) 

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, originalnickname said:

Yeah, singing during the chorus is OK, or being super excited and I get that singers like when fans sing along and interact with them, that's the whole point of being an artist : interacting with fans :) But I would see like, during BTS's live, they would sing along the whole song, even during the raps, I.... really don't like that.... I think I wouldn't dance, not because I'm not jammed (lol) to the music, but because I'd be scared to look ridiculous (yeah, I'm very self-conscious, even in this situation...) 

Oh, it's OK if you don't find Sehun attractive, we don't all have the same "taste" :P Honestly, I think every single guy from every single band (at least my favorites BIGBANG, SHINee, EXO, BTS) is attractive, I think it's a requirement to be a part of a KPOP band xD

Hide contents

Dirty secret : You know I started by watching fanservice compilations..... and then listened to the actual music xD I even made a list about it! OK, I like BL so don't judge me xD But I didn't start listening because of fanservice.... I think I first listened to Fantastic baby, and then everybody else.... You'll notice that my favorite bands that I previously mentioned don't even do that much fanservice.... But when they do tho ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) 

don't...Apologize... especially because i did the same... I first listened to Haru Haru - Big Bang, then Happiness by Suju. And then I came because of DBSK and the damn fanservice. Also I love when BigBang do parodies because ??? TOP kissing GD??? yasssssssss i'm here for this tbh 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, ironyshines said:

don't...Apologize... especially because i did the same... I first listened to Haru Haru - Big Bang, then Happiness by Suju. And then I came because of DBSK and the damn fanservice. Also I love when BigBang do parodies because ??? TOP kissing GD??? yasssssssss i'm here for this tbh 

Spoiler

T.O.P doesn't give a f haha (the one with Seungri, tho :o, I didn't find the uncensored video, but I did find an uncensored gif haha ^^) xD I love this guy, he's my bias in BIGBANG, I love his rap, his look, his style, everything (yes, I do prefer him to G-Dragon #unpopularopinion) :P I wish they would do parodies like that again ;) He didn't kiss Taeyang (on the lips) yet xD

But I think the best fanservice in my opinion, is when they just kiss (aka Heechul from Super Junior, thank you Heechul xD) or when it's really hot.... By that I mean sometimes fangirls get crazy over a hug or a hand on a shoulder --' I like it when it's THE REAL DEAL and when they don't force each other, when it's natural (again Heechul, doesn't give a f anymore xD)

These are the best fanservice videos you could find, you're welcome :) #ImCrazy  

• Like 4

:heart:    HAPPY SOTUS DAY EVERYONE!!!!  :heart:

PREZZIE FOR ALL OF YOU. Especially for my girls  @dreadaeleonkvothe , @shivyn01 and @saviiluv. :wub: {Accidentally, notice where my name is on the .gif LOL}

Make up your own conversations about what Kong and Arthit are saying to each other in the .gif. ;):P

Shy_Cadbury.gif

Going back to sleep now. It's 5 in the bloody morning. :lol: What has Sotus done to me?  :tears::sweatingbullets:

• Like 15

15 minutes ago, originalnickname said:
  Hide contents

T.O.P doesn't give a f haha (the one with Seungri, tho :o, I didn't find the uncensored video, but I did find an uncensored gif haha ^^) xD I love this guy, he's my bias in BIGBANG, I love his rap, his look, his style, everything (yes, I do prefer him to G-Dragon #unpopularopinion) :P I wish they would do parodies like that again ;) He didn't kiss Taeyang (on the lips) yet xD

But I think the best fanservice in my opinion, is when they just kiss (aka Heechul from Super Junior, thank you Heechul xD) or when it's really hot.... By that I mean sometimes fangirls get crazy over a hug or a hand on a shoulder --' I like it when it's THE REAL DEAL and when they don't force each other, when it's natural (again Heechul, doesn't give a f anymore xD)

These are the best fanservice videos you could find, you're welcome :) #ImCrazy  

I have... kind of been a fan of Kpop for 10 years so... hm... there is not much I haven't seen. 
Also my ultimate bias is TOP so you're not alone in this ^^ he's unfortunately enlisting in February... i'm gonna miss him

• Like 6

6 minutes ago, ironyshines said:

I have... kind of been a fan of Kpop for 10 years so... hm... there is not much I haven't seen. 
Also my ultimate bias is TOP so you're not alone in this ^^ he's unfortunately enlisting in February... i'm gonna miss him

I knowwwww :tears: Whyyyy ????? Why does my favorite artist has to enlist when I'm just starting liking kpop :tears: I follow T.O.P on Instagram, the guy is always posting pictures of wine (especially french wine, makes me like him even more lmao - even though I don't drink wine xD ) He's the artist that made me like kpop rap <3 I don't even listen to french/american rap xD I really like k-rappers with a big voice like him (Rap Monster for example ;)) and I like his style, which is slightly more hip-hop than GD, whose style is more american-pop-ish....

DOOM DADA IS THE SH-IT, I LOVE THIS SONG SO MUCH I LISTENED TO IT SO MANY TIMES *O*

• Like 5

34 minutes ago, cadburygirl said:

:heart:    HAPPY SOTUS DAY EVERYONE!!!!  :heart:

PREZZIE FOR ALL OF YOU. Especially for my girls  @dreadaeleonkvothe , @shivyn01 and @saviiluv. :wub: {Accidentally, notice where my name is on the .gif LOL}

Make up your own conversations about what Kong and Arthit are saying to each other in the .gif. ;):P

Shy_Cadbury.gif

Going back to sleep now. It's 5 in the bloody morning. :lol: What has Sotus done to me?  :tears::sweatingbullets:

Wow @cadburygirl this is worse then the molesty bears on Line. staking your claim? :phew:

As for the conversation....:naughty: I'm expecting something sizzling from @dreadaeleonkvothe

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, originalnickname said:

I knowwwww :tears: Whyyyy ????? Why does my favorite artist has to enlist when I'm just starting liking kpop :tears: I follow T.O.P on Instagram, the guy is always posting pictures of wine (especially french wine, makes me like him even more lmao - even though I don't drink wine xD ) He's the artist that made me like kpop rap <3 I don't even listen to french/american rap xD I really like k-rappers with a big voice like him (Rap Monster for example ;)) and I like his style, which is slightly more hip-hop than GD, whose style is more american-pop-ish....

DOOM DADA IS THE SH-IT, I LOVE THIS SONG SO MUCH I LISTENED TO IT SO MANY TIMES *O*

Spoiler

Well it was time tbh, he's getting old (almost 30) and he's in perfect conditions atm. Also it's not like we'll notice Big Bang is having a break -__- i mean,i've waited 5 years between two albums so... 
If you like big voices: BAP. I assure you, BAP. Yongguk's voice is like a pinapple vodka because it's sweet and it hits you hard in the guts. Also you never get enough of it. 

Doom Dada is funny, but if you haven't hear Oh mom! you definitely should. I can't even suggest you my fav songs because i love most of them ;; but Tell Me Goodbye is often forgotten and it's a masterpiece.

This is a terrible gif @cadburygirl , Arthit looks like a tease and I can't handle it. Too much. It's perfection. Switching roles.... dear god. or Krist. Anyway. Amazing. 

• Like 6

15 minutes ago, ironyshines said:

Also it's not like we'll notice Big Bang is having a break -__- i mean,i've waited 5 years between two albums so... 

Yeah..... *cough* YG sucks *cough* Seriously tho, the way YG's artists do their promo, release albums etc suck so much..... As you say BIGBANG haven't release a full album in 5 years, just singles here and there and MVs.... BTW, I don't listen to many female bands but the ones that I liked both disbanded this year (4minute and 2NE1...) and - my opinion - I don't know if you like them so I'll take the risk, but I think

Spoiler

Blackpink are overrated

I said it.... xD

Thank you sooo much for your recommendations, I really like Tell me goodbye....

and that guy Yong Guk :o It just confirms I have a thing for big voices :) But when I googled his name I saw that he had health problems aka panic attacks :tears: I hope he gets well soon.....

Edited by originalnickname
  • Like 4

16 minutes ago, originalnickname said:

Yeah..... *cough* YG sucks *cough* Seriously tho, the way YG's artists do their promo, release albums etc suck so much..... As you say BIGBANG haven't release a full album in 5 years, just singles here and there and MVs.... BTW, I don't listen to many female bands but the ones that I liked both disbanded this year (4minute and 2NE1...) and - my opinion - I don't know if you like them so I'll take the risk, but I think

Hide contents

Blackpink are overrated

I said it.... xD

Spoiler

Well.. YG doesn't suck regarding Big Bang as they make a ton of money. And what happened to them was purely bad luck... The album was close to be released but Daesung got into an accident. Only the 'new' bands aka those since 2012 (i feel old) have really bad management. Like iKon and Winner, for example. I don't care about them, but i kind of know how YG doesn't care at all about them. Nevertheless, tbh, you can't find worse than SM -.- What they did to DBSK then EXO... I'm bitter. I hate SM and everytime i buy EXO goodies i die a little. 2ne1 was the only girl band i listened to because they didn't look sickly thin, and well..CL.

I only like one company and it's Woolim. They treated Infinite the best way they could and i'm so proud of my boys :( 

Addition: You're welcome! Tell me Goodbye is perfection ~ 

Yes BAP went through a lot, and Yongguk has depression as well as anxiety. i also hope he'll get better soon

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ironyshines said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Well.. YG doesn't suck regarding Big Bang as they make a ton of money. And what happened to them was purely bad luck... The album was close to be released but Daesung got into an accident. Only the 'new' bands aka those since 2012 (i feel old) have really bad management. Like iKon and Winner, for example. I don't care about them, but i kind of know how YG doesn't care at all about them. Nevertheless, tbh, you can't find worse than SM -.- What they did to DBSK then EXO... I'm bitter. I hate SM and everytime i buy EXO goodies i die a little. 2ne1 was the only girl band i listened to because they didn't look sickly thin, and well..CL.

I only like one company and it's Woolim. They treated Infinite the best way they could and i'm so proud of my boys :( 

Yeah I was talking about recent bands..... Plus I know BIGBANG really gets along with him but really the later bands management suck.... I don't listen to kpop girl bands because I think their music and choregraphies are always so cheesy.... I liked 2ne1 because they were more bada$$ ;) 

Spoiler

What happened with DBSK and EXO ? 

4 hours ago, Mio- said:

Hide contents

I want to see the wedding scene ,, ME TOO. I think all of us here want to see  this scene the most because... first kiss happens after the wedding. :w00t::wub:

I want to see the kiss in the trailer, We all do. Hopefully it'll happen next week... *waiting for ep. 12 preview* :lol:

i want to see Kong crying in balcony, It should happen tomorrow. I don't know if I want to see it... because you know... my heart really can't stand seeing Kong hurt, so... :tears: but I'll survive it somehow.

i want to see Kong avoiding the Pink monster  HELL YEAH. SAME HERE, girl. I SOOOOO CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS. 

I want to see pink monster in agony.. I want to see pink milk monster (teddy bear here) in agony too.

Also, I can't wait to see the scene where Arthit and Kong ride bicycle together and if I didn't get something wrong, I don't know if it will happen... but it should, scene where Arthit makes their relationship 'public'. It should happen, right? and I should stop thinking about Missing you special chapters... especially bad scene, because THAT'S NEVER HAPPENING. :phew: WE NEED A MOVIE! WE NEED A MOVIE!! :lol:

I just can't wait really for all the sweet things that are gonna happen after this angst period ends. 

Hide contents

I am so EMOTIONAL GUYS... BTS WON ARTIST OF THE YEAR. I just needed to let this out.... I am so proud and happy for them. My lord... I was crying with them.... I couldn't stop my feelings. :tears::wub: :heart:

hi follow ARMY! I'm so happy they won artist of the year; they really deserve it, I'm really happy for them !

And their stage was sot lit :heart:

2 hours ago, shivyn01 said:

:bawling::bawling::bawling:

Oh what happened to you kongpope? who is the fool that di it to you ?!

• Like 2

Guest delightful
9 hours ago, Amiy said:

wahh.. ok magazine.. i love their look here:wub:

and i think this about their kiss scene.. im curious 

OMG! These two are just so cute! I guess they're okay tasting food from each other's mouth? *faints* Stop distracting me with these awesome posts!!! I have to finish translating the special chapter!!!
Krist: There's no way to get any closer than this. (Singto laughs) Some people would go brush their teeth before doing a kissing scene, do you think I did that?
Singto: I did it.
Krist: Aow... I didn't do it.
Singto: I had a hard candy too. (similar to tic-tacs/mentos)
Krist: I had a hard candy too, that was all. Because I ate this and that, but I didn't see the reason to get all serious.
Singto: At first I was going to get papaya salad with plah-ra. (fermented fish)
Krist: I was going to eat durian.
Singto: It's okay, I like durian too.
Krist: I like to eat papaya salad too.

3 hours ago, salz said:

how to find their ig stories?

You need to download an extension. I think on your phone you just download another app and then you will be able to see IG stories on your IG app on your phone. On my PC I have Google Chrome so I think I downloaded an extension on Chrome to see them. I think if you're interested you can just google how to see IG stories and it should explain it. :)

3 hours ago, tsoon0708 said:

Ugh, my road trip is coming to an end and I'm still 20 pages behind. God knows how many that'll be on Sunday!:crazy:

But I gotta go for now. I'll be thinking of you all tomorrow. Shed some tears for me too when watching the new episode, okay?

Aww we'll miss you! Road trip? That sounds fun! I hope you have a good weekend and Sotus will be waiting for you when you get back :)

1 hour ago, shivyn01 said:

Wow @cadburygirl this is worse then the molesty bears on Line. staking your claim? :phew:

As for the conversation....:naughty: I'm expecting something sizzling from @dreadaeleonkvothe

Maybe later when I get home! I couldn't resist being away from soompi for too long so I logged in on my phone even though I hate soompi mobile lol.

@cadburygirl that gif is great!

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, delightful said:

OMG! These two are just so cute! I guess they're okay tasting food from each other's mouth? *faints* Stop distracting me with these awesome posts!!! I have to finish translating the special chapter!!!
Krist: There's no way to get any closer than this. (Singto laughs) Some people would go brush their teeth before doing a kissing scene, do you think I did that?
Singto: I did it.
Krist: Aow... I didn't do it.
Singto: I had a hard candy too. (similar to tic-tacs/mentos)
Krist: I had a hard candy too, that was all. Because I ate this and that, but I didn't see the reason to get all serious.
Singto: At first I was going to get papaya salad with plah-ra. (fermented fish)
Krist: I was going to eat durian.
Singto: It's okay, I like durian too.
Krist: I like to eat papaya salad too.

LOL I love how they're just nonchalantly talking about, as you said, tasting food from each other's mouths *faints with you* then *dies*

I need my *DEAD* emoji.. you know the fallen over lady one... but it's not on my phone >< Sorry random side tangent. 

Thanks so much for translating this!!!!

• Like 9