[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

NOT SOTUS RELATED

Spoiler

OMG OMG!! BTS WON DAESANG AT MAMA!!!! I legit thought that EXO would win...i didnt even expected BTS to win at all.....im so done with the FEELZ!!  SAVE ME!! IM SO richard simmons HAPPY RIGHT NOW!! i cant even.... *ugly crying noises*

ORoPXbD.gif

• Like 9

3 minutes ago, OTAKU-KUN said:

NOT SOTUS RELATED

Hide contents

OMG OMG!! BTS WON DAESANG AT MAMA!!!! I legit thought that EXO would win...i didnt even expected BTS to win at all.....im so done with the FEELZ!!  SAVE ME!! IM SO richard simmons HAPPY RIGHT NOW!! i cant even.... *ugly crying noises*

ORoPXbD.gif

tbh the only bad thing I can say about BTS is that they named their song Blood Sweat & Tears, and not Blood Tears & Sweat - so that it would give BTS - BTS  . 

sorry guys but the kpop fandom is having a hard time, especially with SOTUS coming out tomorrow. We're on the edge 

Spoiler

Also with Big Bang coming back this month like woooot 

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, ironyshines said:

tbh the only bad thing I can say about BTS is that they named their song Blood Sweat & Tears, and not Blood Tears & Sweat - so that it would give BTS - BTS  . 

HAHA :D I guess you're right, but I do agree for a different reason tho :

you bleed and then you cry because it hurts and then you sweat because you're loosing energy because of the blood loss wtf am I saying xD

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, originalnickname said:

HAHA :D I guess you're right, but I do agree for a different reason tho :

you bleed and then you cry because it hurts and then you sweat because you're loosing energy because of the blood loss wtf am I saying xD

... We will never meet . Like ever. the F is this reason? xD

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, ironyshines said:

... We will never meet . Like ever. the F is this reason? xD

We're baguettes, so we're connected somehow anyway :wub: 

Fun KPOP/personnal fact, RapMon is 3 months older than me, which also means that all the guys from EXO are older than me :o They all look like babies wtf xD

• Like 5

18 minutes ago, originalnickname said:

We're baguettes, so we're connected somehow anyway :wub: 

Fun KPOP/personnal fact, RapMon is 3 months older than me, which also means that all the guys from EXO are older than me :o They all look like babies wtf xD

I definitely refuse to meet you. you bleed then you cry then you're so exhausted from crying you sweat? nope. And then i'm the one getting called sadistic for rooting to see Kongpob and Arthit in pain and crying.. Hypocrite baguette.

Fun fact: i am only attracted to older men which means my bias is Xiumin, who turns out to look like the younger member. His existence is painful for me, and this boy is terrible. I feel uncomfortable fanboying over kpop on a SOTUS thread tho... I truly apologize. 

Spoiler

my other bias are Suho (pun/dad jokes master) Lay (cinnamon roll) and i pretty much love all the others. 

Did you see their reactions to BTS performance? I'm happy to see them dance, smile and sing at other bands. I'm so happy for BTS ** 

• Like 8

10 hours ago, cadburygirl said:

@shivyn01 You and @dreadaeleonkvothe and nik destroyed a LOT of Line Emojis. :o:sweatingbullets: If I remember correctly, I only destroyed 1. :P  My life will never be the same again. *dies* I blame you all.

We did it out of love!! mwah!!:D

9 hours ago, delightful said:

I have another story in mind... but darn, I don't have the time to write it. -_- I already have one fanfic that needs editing, another LS x SOTUS fanfic that's half done.. I will write the idea down and keep it for later. 

OMG I AM ALREADY SO HAPPY EVEN THE FIC HASN'T EVEN BEGUN IT'S JOURNEY!! I'm so happy and I don't even have a reason yet to be happy@delightful  you're fics are GOLD!!!:wub:

9 hours ago, cadburygirl said:

Hide contents

15258749_343733509325862_761070680470349

Pink Milk? Meat Balls? Bitter Sweet?

PLEASEEEEEE Someone SAVE me from my mind going deep down to SOTUS HELL. :sweatingbullets:

@dreadaeleonkvothe @shivyn01 @saviiluv  LOOK AT HIS EXPRESSION!!!!!!!!!!! :tears:

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *DIES*

Spoiler

He's happy with his pink milk @dreadaeleonkvothe @cadburygirl @saviiluv 'pink milk with tears in his eyes' has been ruined forever so I think we're already at the deepest part of this hell as mentioned before by delightful. Hehe. Don't fight it.  Embrace it. Might as well make ourselves at home and have fun:D

8 hours ago, saviiluv said:

wait.... i'm not thinking naughty... believe me... my mind pure and innocent... *big puppy eyes

blame @dreadaeleonkvothe and @shivyn01

Us? But we are such innocent souls!!! 

Spoiler

angel-devil-smiley_86631_zpsjfcvkpio.jpg

8 hours ago, delightful said:

You guys need to send me some screen shots of your chats. Don't keep it all to yourselves. :sweatingbullets:

Lol I'm kind of afraid to...what will you think of us after reading through them. ..:wub:

7 hours ago, cadburygirl said:

Your computer or phone might go up in flames it's quite HOT. LOL. 

I KNOW RIGHT!!! I'm more embarrassed at the typos though and of the result from them :sweatingbullets:

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, ironyshines said:

I definitely refuse to meet you. you bleed then you cry then you're so exhausted from crying you sweat? nope. And then i'm the one getting called sadistic from rooting to see Kongpob and Arthit in pain and crying.. Hypocrite baguette.

Fun fact: i am only attracted to older men which means my bias is Xiumin, which turns out to look like the younger member. His existence is painful for me, and this boy is terrible. I feel uncomfortable fanboying over kpop on a SOTUS thread tho... I truly apologize. 

Hide contents

my other bias are Suho (pun/dad jokes master) Lay (cinnamon roll) and i pretty much love all the others. 

Did you see their reactions to BTS performance? I'm happy to see them dance, smile and sing at other bands. I'm so happy for BTS ** 

When I saw the title from this song, I was legit trying to find an explanation xD I am rooting to see them suffer too you're not alone devil.gif 

I know Xiumin is the oldest, Sehun who's the youngest looks almost older than him and he's born in 1994 like me xD It's OK to talk about KPOP a little bit there whilst waiting for a new ep :) (Soompi is originally meant to be a kpop website so we're not that off topic haha) 

Spoiler

No I didn't see their reaction, I just saw the BTS blood sweat and tears performance (there was a moment between, I think it was V & Jin , DID YOU SEE IT? :o)

• Like 5

6 hours ago, obespicious said:

@dreadaeleonkvothe Yup~It my bedtime story:P,~ @shivyn01 you all are very talented~~i don't really read stuff much(i dont read book and so haha~),it started after reading u all fanfic and get hooked to it,now i keep on reading it repeatedly everynight~it too good that i never get bored of it:lol:It have became my new habit now, reading before going to bed ~I'll keep on waiting for new chapter:P Su-Su:D

Thank you :wub: sorry that I had been missing before for a wee bit but I did two updates this week ( YAY MEEEEEE!!!) :D Hope you've liked them. But seriously all those pictures are so tempting to write about!!! B)

And I'll post screenshots from wattpad here later for those who don't use wattpad....:)

6 hours ago, dedededeva said:

I need to say this.

@dreadaeleonkvothe YOUR FANFIC IS... :blush: My cheekbones is uphigh and I can't stop smiling, butterflies in my stomach can't stop flying around. So much love and enough amount of pervertedness from Kong, the shyness from Arthit :wub: I can imagine them :wub: OMG my imagination is going wild :w00t: (am I being too excited here? :sweatingbullets:)

Anyway, thanks a lot for making my friday fun ❤ Gonna read it again tonight :rolleyes:

Nope not too excited!! That fic is FIRE!!!!!! :naughty:

• Like 1

On 30/11/2016 at 9:05 AM, Timothy Teo said:

Not sure if anyone would want to read a new fanfic done by me, it's SOTUS meets Love Sick.

All i can say is that if it's successful, i will produce another 19 more chapters, as this fanfic only shows how the first 3 months of hazing.

I will accept any suggestions/feedback for the subsequent fanfic. Please do so via PM

Also i apologize for the bad quality of work as it's my first time writing

Link for Chapter 1: https://mega.nz/#!i04WXTbY!LbPmmlKnBP8od3dtOmVdeRuK03zTod-0yCVsE8Gy8VY

OMG HOW DID I MISS THIS !! YOU JOINED LOVESICK AND SOTUS TOGETHER?!! I COULD HUG YOU!! IN FACT I AM HUGGING YOU  (hugging my phone but meh....details) 

Thank you!!!! :wub:

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, originalnickname said:

When I saw the title from this song, I was legit trying to find an explanation xD I am rooting to see them suffer too you're not alone devil.gif 

I know Xiumin is the oldest, Sehun who's the youngest looks almost older than him and he's born in 1994 like me xD It's OK to talk about KPOP a little bit there whilst waiting for a new ep :) (Soompi is originally meant to be a kpop website so we're not that off topic haha) 

Hide contents

No I didn't see their reaction, I just saw the BTS blood sweat and tears performance (there was a moment between, I think it was V & Jin , DID YOU SEE IT? :o)

Yeah well... I was more focused on the fact that they didn't reproduced the 'BTS' xD It really upsets me!!! 
... okay so i'm back to liking you . Yeah okay I never stopped. You can also murder me anytime, just wait until SOTUS is over.

I've been a fan of EXO since their pre debut and honestly i couldn't understand why Luhan and Xiumin were older than Sehun xDDD I felt so betrayed!! I'm also really upset that Xiumin had to diet and then got more fans because of his abs -_- let my baozi in peace. 

Spoiler

lol yeah i've seen it ! But you NEED to watch EXO reacting to BTS, I think Suho got ...'excited' and definitely smirked when Jimin touched his inner thigh xDDDD I was like 'DUDE HOW DARE YOU' but also '...obviously'. 

also Chanyeol and Baekhyun reacting at the fire oh god xD

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, ironyshines said:

Spoiler

Hide contents

lol yeah i've seen it ! But you NEED to watch EXO reacting to BTS, I think Suho got ...'excited' and definitely smirked when Jimin touched his inner thigh xDDDD I was like 'DUDE HOW DARE YOU' but also '...obviously'. 

also Chanyeol and Baekhyun reacting at the fire oh god xD

Lol their reaction is barely a reaction xD (I am new to KPOP but apparently they have a reputation of never being too excited when others perform xD) Only two of them were moving a little and Sehun..... always poker face xD 

Spoiler

Too bad we didn't see them react to the V & Jin moment ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, originalnickname said:

Lol their reaction is barely a reaction xD (I am new to KPOP but apparently they have a reputation of never being too excited when others perform xD) Only two of them were moving a little and Sehun..... always poker face xD 

Hide contents

Too bad we didn't see them react to the V & Jin moment ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Spoiler

Dude this is kpop xD We can barely have any reaction usually, at least some of them are dancing and/or singing (especially Xiumin). Sehun is known for his pokerface so i'm not that surprised. Xiumin and Suho also congratulated BTS when they won. This is honestly the greatest thing when you've been there for as long as me, and had to run away from stupid fandom wars. This is why i'm never going to a kpop concert . I just hate the fans. 
Jin is amazing so everything he does is awesome ;))) 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

UM.... DID ANYONE ELSE SEE GUNSMILE'S IG STORIES AND WONDER WTF IS HAPPENING?

I saw them!!! It was totally WTF LOL I can conclude that Gunsmile and his friends are really wild, especially with those boobies and birdie grabsHaha 

@salz Go to Gunsmile's Ig (@gunsmile) and click on his profile photo. You'll see the ig stories we are talking about. It's wilddddd I warn ya! But they are having lots of fun hahahaha 

16 minutes ago, shivyn01 said:

:bawling::bawling::bawling:

I was about to post the same! His caption is T-T it's gonna leave me with an itchy heart for the weekend... but is that the uniform for sotus tho? It isn't, right??? I'm sure it isn't for u-prince either. Hmm.... 

*crawls back to my studies again*

• Like 6

15 minutes ago, ironyshines said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Dude this is kpop xD We can barely have any reaction usually, at least some of them are dancing and/or singing (especially Xiumin). Sehun is known for his pokerface so i'm not that surprised. Xiumin and Suho also congratulated BTS when they won. This is honestly the greatest thing when you've been there for as long as me, and had to run away from stupid fandom wars. This is why i'm never going to a kpop concert . I just hate the fans. 
Jin is amazing so everything he does is awesome ;))) 

Well - talking about concerts - I've never been to a concert ever, but (when I watch a live performance) I'm always like --' when I hear fans screaming at every move the guys make or singing along during the whole song! If I'm at a concert, it's to listen to the singer, not the fans ......

And it's even worst for KPOP yeah, every single "sexy" move they scream like get a hold of yourself *sigh*

But maybe it's just me, even when I'm listening to a very catchy song I sit still, if I were at a KPOP concert, I'd just be like *O* *they're so beautiful, so talented* Maybe I'll cry, because I'm emotional, but I wouldn't scream for sure....

Even though Sehun always has a poker face, I still find him very attractive and like you, I have a hard time having a "bias" (that's how you call them, right ? lol) that's *YOUNGER than me.... But I'm born in 12/1994 so I have a lot of idols born before me ;) My only exception is Jimin *O*

Edited by originalnickname
godammit
  • Like 3