[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

3 minutes ago, laval said:

Wad and Prem. I hope they'll be a couple. :rolleyes:

Hide contents

yfBeA5H.jpg

I also hope like that. They'll be interesting couple. ^_^

10 minutes ago, lolalarue said:

@jaelephy is it being subbed by the GMMTV account? 

nope. Krist's fanclub is subbing it. GMMTV might sub it too but even if they do it ain't happening for a month or so if they follow the regular pattern. I will post the link when they are done with it :3

• Like 4

In the Youtube comments GMM answered those who asked if the series will be on YouTube - they confirmed it will take about a month after the broadcast (meaning, the weekly uploads of the official subs won't begin until the end of September). Hoping they won't take down fansubbers' work in the meantime like they always do with their other shows...sigh

• Like 3

20 hours ago, meifang89 said:

I wish they release it more than 1 ep per week;)

Saturday is their only slot for shows like this (it's the former slot for Hormones). 

Wait actually, Club Friday The Series to be Continued now have 2 gay-themed parts shown back to back. But it's a Wed-Thurs slot and they're no longer subbing their Mon-Tue & Wed-Thurs slots these days.

• Like 1

Waiting patiently for the subbed ver,actually its good that there's no raw in youtube coz if there is i'll be itching to watch w/out sub hahaha:wub:watch the trailer though,they really explosive arent they:P

• Like 2

1 hour ago, airyn said:

Waiting patiently for the subbed ver,actually its good that there's no raw in youtube coz if there is i'll be itching to watch w/out sub hahaha:wub:watch the trailer though,they really explosive arent they:P

@airyn you can watch the raw version on daily motion... under the name STS... i know it there but i did not watch it... i will waiting for the eng sub...

• Like 1

I'm really hope that KRIST FANCLUB will sub it... both of Sing and Krist is so cute..  i hope the main lead will get more attention than supporting actors... I'm already watch many series, the second couple actually take over the main lead attention... i don't want this happen in this series...I love all the couple but please don't make SingKrist couple overshadowed by other couple... that just my opinion...:)

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, jaelephy said:

so apparently the eng sub was posted and then deleted. I was at work when it happened. sorry you all!!

Will it be post again? 

1 hour ago, meifang89 said:

Will it be post again? 

No idea.

1 hour ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

Oh really! That's too bad >_< Do you know where it was posted before it was deleted?

(I'm new to soompi so I hope I'm doing this forum thing right haha)

I just checked krist_est's twitter and saw this tweet..

the video's gone so idk what happened?

15 minutes ago, lolalarue said:

Gah so frustrating! They should upload the subs somewhere independently of the episode so that we at least have that. 

But Make It Right not deleted? Why Sotus deleted? I don't understand:(

2 minutes ago, meifang89 said:

But Make It Right not deleted? Why Sotus deleted? I don't understand:(

I'm assuming because GMMTV are planning to sub the episode and put it on their channel (in a month) they don't want other people to put it up before they get a chance. I don't think Make it Right had the same issue. :( Either way, it sucks for us International viewers. 

2 minutes ago, lolalarue said:

I'm assuming because GMMTV are planning to sub the episode and put it on their channel (in a month) they don't want other people to put it up before they get a chance. I don't think Make it Right had the same issue. :( Either way, it sucks for us International viewers. 

Make It Right not from GMMTV? But GMMTV always take a long time to sub it.:( I'm tired of waiting.

I guess it's just a wait game for us then...but honestly, like I don't wanna be a richard simmons or something but if you are trying to attract international fanbase with your series, please provide us with subs for it and no a month later bs. that's why I like chinese bl movies/series more...series are subbed really fast and the movies often come with pre-done english subs (they might not be perfect but hey we aren't left clueless at least) 

• Like 1