[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

14 hours ago, ikkiek said:

My hashtag #PRAYforN'Kon is not working.

SINCE: N'Kon is unfortunate by missing the class attendant record last night.

Then: N'Kon practiced his policy by his new hashtag

Hide contents

ncp.png

/N'Kon is such a good student. LOL

Today : N'Kon ..............

Hide contents

nch.png

Dear, Mr.SEXY&LEAN took care N'Kon properly.

We don't wanna N'Kon to take resit exam. LMAO

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hide contents

mns.jpg

N'Kon's punishment. :astonished:

5555 Krist! Thanks so much for translating <3 and LOL "N'Kon's punishment" :joy: :love:

11 hours ago, Jay BudLight said:
Spoiler

That video is sooo cute! They're both so cute with their off key singing :wub: Ooh thanks for sharing this! I'm gonna follower her IG

6 hours ago, yokas said:

Finally arrived home ( it's raining all day today ) and had so many pages to read - Sotus fans rocks ! , but everything is under control now :)    @delightful HUGE HUG for your spoiler from novel , as always, hope you feel much better now. I need to confess to something, think i start having crush on Off ( ok, I said  IT ), I've  noticed him for the first time in Honey Puppy, hope he will be shown more often in Sotus :( , his face seems to show something like ,,I'm cocky, don't you dare to talk to me'' but at the same time he is soooo cute ( i don't know, maybe it's childish ). Kisses for all Sotusmaniacs ;) 

Me too!! He's so sassy and wonderful :wub: I'm so glad that he's in SOTUS! I always look out for his random expressions in the background of scenes and look forward to his lines :D

• Like 4

1 hour ago, JavieR said:

Their position is tooooooooo much for me my brain is getting dirtier HAHAHAHA

Me after watching this...

on repeat, specially on the 00:33 to 00:36 mark - with baby wailings of Singto... 

• Like 6

8 minutes ago, JavieR said:

When they are so confined in your fantasy and you completely forgot what is reality in them.......

awwies!! The photo is so cute!! Congrats on the anniversary!!

lmao it's okay Arthit and Kongphob will always be a couple!!

• Like 9

20 minutes ago, Jay BudLight said:

@JavieR Poor guy LOL Come on... Try to shut one eye and left the other imagination eye open.

Enjoy the series and skip the artist's real life. This is a dull comfort.

But would it be better if you have watch this clip at the 4th minute? Krist explains the character that...

If Arthit didn't meet Kongpob, he wouldn't have been falling in love with any guys. Only Kongpob or girls. :wub:

Let your imagination guides your way to the nirvana. And let the reality goes as the way it does. Enjoy my friend... Enjoy...

I closed my eyes completely and start imaginig them kissing and......okay i will stop right there HAHAHAHAHAHA

If and olny if they become a thing for real, i will end my 12 years of being single IMMEDIATELY! HAHAHAHAHAHA i will ask the stars, the sun, the moon and all the planet to allign and bring them together forever. This is making me crazy! 

• Like 8

16 minutes ago, Jay BudLight said:

@xadax8 Personally, I like the way he looks now. They both were way too skinny during the production of this series. I think it's because they were new (it's their both first series as leading roles) and everything was needed to be perfect in the camera.

Now they both are trying to "bulk" up. Lately, on the Facebook Live, Krist complains a lot that he's hungry. I think he's on the diet now. And SingTo talks a lot about Gym on the Facebook Live as well. They both are hitting the Gym real hard at this time, I believe :wub:

More chubbier more cuter :wub:. Regardless how they look, I still love them

• Like 5

40 minutes ago, JavieR said:

When they are so confined in your fantasy and you completely forgot what is reality in them.......

Reveal hidden contents

Devastated AF :bawling::bawling::bawling:

Lj0cYa.jpg

i can't believe he has a gf

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

tumblr_n1bwl0q7pG1r54tyro2_250.gif

Wait, what? he's been dating for 4 years already?
How old is Krist??

anyway...................... :P

tumblr_oewbe97cz51vhf9dmo10_1280.jpg

• Like 6