[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

1 hour ago, Bemhr said:

Ok Ok, It saddens me to see people in this forum are being divided in such sensitive issue that was tackled earlier, As a part of the LGBT community, I'm sorry but I won't take any sides on this heated argument I think silent readers knows my position here, both parties have shared their points already.

Displaying aggressive behavior will not produce pleasant results guys, when can we learn from this? For clashing parties, you should let your emotion subdue first before giving any comments on this forum. It pains me to see to see this srsly. If you have any issue that are needed to be discussed we can do it in a nice way, as what they says let diplomacy kicks in. I remembered sharing insights about a certain scene to some people here in this forum, despite of our different interpretations of the said scene we both agreed on some certain points and respect each other's own opinion. As what @_-Mio-_ says we're here for the SOTUS series. 

If someone don't understand a certain LGBT issue it doesn't mean that they are homophobes. Please we LGBT people cannot just shove aggressively our belief to people who were not aware of our issues. Please. :)

i just love tone policing and respectability politics :rolleyes: 

• Like 3

Hello :) I've been away for a bit and don't have time to catch up on the last 5 pages because I've got some work to do, but thought I'd pop by with these cute/funny Singto faces from the recent gmm live thing :wub: >>

Got them from here: https://twitter.com/BOttOMsUP_SK/status/785856155969064960

Cufr9PjWEAQ-UuT.jpg Cufr-fBXEAAGFKs.jpg

Spoiler

Cufr_rUXEAEUhXh.jpg

Sorry if someone already posted these :sweatingbullets: I haven't checked

• Like 17

6 minutes ago, Timothy Teo said:

Teacher Miss Pretty, please don't fail our Arthit, he is already sorry already

This is the building that N'Kon has lectured.

c92.jpg

This is on the 2nd floor. but in the clip/pic N'Kon was in the 3rd floor which the lecture class is bigger.

c9a.jpg

This building, called Sor-Ror 1 (1st Main Lecture Hall), is the old building with the blue curtains.

bgn.jpg

• Like 8

2 hours ago, delightful said:

But our Nong Kon wasn't trying to cut class this time, right? He just went to the bathroom and came back to find that the prof. had locked the doors and was taking attendance. LOL! What horrible luck our Nong Kon has. I hope he was able to get back in. :P

@ikkiek Thank you so much for all the translations and information! :heart: It's so cute how we're calling him N'Kon now :wub: (haha yes it reminds me of Bleach too... I think someone said that a while back). Kirst has some pretty adorable nicknames ^^ There's a picture that I saw on Twitter of him drinking pink milk with zenigames (that's squirtle right?) in the background and it's so cute :wub: It's my laptop background right now ^^

And @delightful thanks again for all your translations, spoilers, thoughts, your fanfic, and everything! We love you 16.gif I'm reposting @jaelephy's post with the hug gif for you in the spoiler box :) 

Spoiler
On 10/10/2016 at 9:24 AM, jaelephy said:

@delightful thanks for the subs. we really appreciate all your hardwork!! 

tumblr_mhlpd94e6c1rn8yh2o2_r1_500.gif

(I always pretend that fan is me...but it can be you for this one!!)

^ Oh and here's some additional cuteness ^

• Like 11

Just now, naboos said:

I've seen in multiple posts the multiple 5's (5555) what does that mean?  Oh!  Also, the occasional 'richard simmons'?  I am lost on those...:blink:

5555 means "lol" in Thai. And soompi automatically changes words that they deem inappropriate to "richard simmons". So if you type f*** or s*** or even a$$ it'll change it to "richard simmons". I was very confused about the richard simmons thing too for a long time :sweatingbullets: It's pretty random lol

• Like 9

2 minutes ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

5555 means "lol" in Thai. And soompi automatically changes words that they deem inappropriate to "richard simmons". So if you type f*** or s*** or even a$$ it'll change it to "richard simmons". I was very confused about the richard simmons thing too for a long time :sweatingbullets: It's pretty random lol

Lmao I didn't know who Richard Simmons was I just googled him and there he is haha :lol:

Spoiler

MTE1ODA0OTcxODY1OTY2MDkz.jpg

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

Thank you!  :D

• Like 2

2 hours ago, _-Mio-_ said:

I think you people should stop talking about other things. Most of you have gone WAY OFF-TOPIC!

THIS IS SOTUS THREAD.

WE ARE HERE FOR SOTUS.

SHARE LOVE FOR SOTUS!

TALK ABOUT SOTUS!

I LOVE THIS MOTTO

tbh i REALLY tired to read those heated argument, i'm not insensitive person but seriously i subscribe this topic to express MY LOVE for sotus,

you know what, my email flooded with notifications from soompi, but when i open it, it all about heated argument and not about sotus!!!! syiiiitttt

2 hours ago, jia_k said:

// A funny post I have to share from Tumblr ( cr. jaetenny ):

• Kongpob:wow, the stars are beautiful tonight...
  • May:yeah, they are.
  • Kongpob:do you know who else is beautiful?
  • May:*blushes* no, w-who?
  • Kongpob:my P'Arthit.

7cb84b8736923dc26ea3024e8d204314.jpg

• Like 10

Went through 6 pages on record time. Mostly coz I skipped through anything containing the words 'wife' 'LGBT' 'homophobe' etc. Don't want to bring mood down because it's just 5am here. I have the rest of the day for that. I believe we all need to stop, even if its to say something good, and just focus on the thread topic. SOTUS. 

Look at them!! Breathe them in!! And breathe out the negativity!

• Like 8

2 hours ago, _-Mio-_ said:

I think you people should stop talking about other things. Most of you have gone WAY OFF-TOPIC!

THIS IS SOTUS THREAD.

WE ARE HERE FOR SOTUS.

SHARE LOVE FOR SOTUS!

TALK ABOUT SOTUS!

Just stop it already... :mellow: WHERE'S MODERATOR???

HAHA TBH I HAVE BEEN WONDERING ABOUT MOD HERE SINCE THE FIRST DAY I STEP ON THIS THREAD SINCE IT HAVE BEEN OFF TOPIC FOR LONG TIME AND WORSE TODAY :D

this thread can be call Off Topic the series instead of all about Sotus lol

im just too used with the mod watching every moves like a hawk at kdrama thread so that why i feel weird how freely people talk here

Spoiler

yeah you can expressed your sad feeling of injustice and disgust by us who is oblivious of your community but all im asking it is done is nice way without suddenly attacking and hurt people with word..like i said if wanna educated oblivious people at least it could have been done in nice way since if you guys have feeling and can be offended so we too can be offended as well because all of us is same human being no matter what our preference..yeah you have bad experience with people from real life but to think others you just met in this thread fangirling without knowing about your rules is the same as those people who hurt you just too much

btw to the people who offended and disgusted by my previous post and wanna burnt me or something since it obviously impossible to agree with each other in nice way let me apologized and i will never talk about this sensitive topic ever again here since i will never understand especially when it done in aggressive way making me even even scared to understand so yeah let me just live in my bubble...and you can think whatever you want of me i give up in trying to make sense..if you wanna label me as homophobic or comparing me the stranger to your experienced with bad people who gave you bad memory from past well do it whatever you want i am the bad guy who just love to enjoy pretty boys and yeah im just a shallow fangirl i admit it i never a perfect person..but i never want to purposely hurt people so here i apologies again no matter you accept or not...you can easily click "ignore user" to avoid any of my post from now on feel free to do so...and this is truly my LAST TIME to ever talk about this off topic since im here for Sotus only...ok thank and sorry for whatever wrong thing i say im just an immature person. m(_ _)m

even if you gonna quote me after this i won't say anything anymore ..bye

OK FROM NOW ON I WILL ONLY LIVE FOR SOTUS AND SOTUS ONLY..OK YEAH I HAVE OTHER LIFE BUT YEAH HERE IS ONLY FOR SOTUS LOVE AND I WILLL JUST IGNORE WHATEVER NON-SOTUS ISSUE IN FUTURE PINKY PROMISU

btw i just follow both Krist and Singto in twitter even i will not understand whatever they post love all for the love of this show..but thank you for the nice angel who help translate their tweet or IG i really appreciate them :wub:

owh so New and Off is an MC..i need more of these boys off screen or bts to see how they are in real life..i already love the real life Singto and Krist :P

• Like 7

2 hours ago, jia_k said:

// A funny post I have to share from Tumblr ( cr. jaetenny ):

• Kongpob:wow, the stars are beautiful tonight...
  • May:yeah, they are.
  • Kongpob:do you know who else is beautiful?
  • May:*blushes* no, w-who?
  • Kongpob:my P'Arthit.

I would've missed this post if @riska2904 didn't quote it. (Thank you!) 

This is so... :lol::lol: hahaha :wub: Love Kongpob's answer... 'my P'Arthit:wub:

• Like 3