[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

Guest delightful

What is wrong with my encoder? It still says it's only at 33% after this long!!! I could of had gotten soft subs out a long time ago if people didn't mess it up. Argh.. sorry, trying to take my frustrations out on the world instead of my encoder... I'm going crazy!!! Can anyone encode it for me? If your system is faster then just do it for me. LOL! I hate that I have the timed subs but I can't release it because a few people can't follow the rules.

*breathe... breathe.... breathe....* Anyways... it's still saying it'll take another 7-8 hours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :confounded:

status.png

18 minutes ago, delightful said:

What is wrong with my encoder? It still says it's only at 33% after this long!!! I could of had gotten soft subs out a long time ago if people didn't mess it up. Argh.. sorry, trying to take my frustrations out on the world instead of my encoder... I'm going crazy!!! Can anyone encode it for me? If your system is faster then just do it for me. LOL! I hate that I have the timed subs but I can't release it because a few people can't follow the rules.

*breathe... breathe.... breathe....* Anyways... it's still saying it'll take another 7-8 hours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :confounded:

status.png

Is it a internet speed problem @delightful??? :confounded:... you can do it... I do not know anything about encoding hahaha but I do have internet speed. If you need help tell us :D

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, delightful said:

status.png

It's okay.. take your time.. we will wait for it even it take a day.  

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, JavieR said:

Awwww this is cute!!!! I just hope i understand the captions 

Spoiler

some context:

3 hours ago, delightful said:

So, I just re-watched episode 8 again.... you know, just doing a final run thru ... to make sure all the subs were okay.. and stuff... but damn that last part where P'Arthit got up to walk away after he said he didn't want to argue anymore.... that part was so sad. :tears:

In the book, this part is when Kongpope was realizing that he had caused so much trouble for P'Arthit, and it was only right that P'Arthit was this mad at him and didn't want to be near him or talk to him anymore. So with tears coming to his eyes, he decides that he wouldn't ever get a chance to get close to P'Arthit anymore, he actually wanted to give up! He wanted to give up because he didn't want to cause anymore trouble for P'Arthit. :tears:

Then right as he was about to take a step away..... he feels the cold drink brush up against his neck. And all hope returns!!!!!!!! :bawling:

But... but.. just thinking about Kongpope being so sad and telling himself he was the cause of all of P'Arthit's problems was so hard!!! I wanted to give Kongpope a hug! Well... I guess a lot of Arthit's problems/annoyance did stem from Kongpope, but if he didn't do all those things then Kongpope and Arthit would of had been just another senior/junior. Don't blame yourself, Kongpope! Fighting! ^_^

I can't wait for the next episode! Kongpope will finally ask P'Arthit out on a date!!! And the bus ride home should be interesting. HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAA!

Encoding Status : 11%  :sweatingbullets:

• Like 5

Guest delightful

On a side note... thanks to the wonderful @flowerh78 for helping me 'protect' the chapter one translation. Please remember my rules for downloading/reading this translated chapter. If I find that there is postings of this translation anywhere on the internet I will stop translating. PLEASE think of Bittersweet who wrote this story, Nabu the publishing company that brought it to paper form, and GMM TV for bringing these characters to life. If you guys can support any of them in anyway, please do it. If you don't know my rules for downloading/reading the translation then go back in this thread and look for it. I'm super sleepy now and can't keep my eyes open so I'm going to post this quick.

Chapter One SOTUS : https://mega.nz/#!ad8HUCZb!RNYxdSjPvdWCC82T01RQKIrEvMu8MMg5YFhMCRBCG6I

6 minutes ago, delightful said:

On a side note... thanks to the wonderful @flowerh78 for helping me 'protect' the chapter one translation. Please remember my rules for downloading/reading this translated chapter. If I find that there is postings of this translation anywhere on the internet I will stop translating. PLEASE think of Bittersweet who wrote this story, Nabu the publishing company that brought it to paperform, and GMM TV for bringing these characters to life. If you guys can support any of them in anyway, please do it. If you don't know my rules for downloading/reading the translation then go back in this thread and look for it. I'm super sleepy now and can't keep my eyes open so I'm going to post this quick.

Chapter One SOTUS : https://mega.nz/#!ad8HUCZb!RNYxdSjPvdWCC82T01RQKIrEvMu8MMg5YFhMCRBCG6I

Okay... time to run n read chapter 1 of SOTUS.. A BIG THANKS to@delightful for translating it.. *hug n chu* for you..  

• Like 8

4 minutes ago, delightful said:

On a side note... thanks to the wonderful @flowerh78 for helping me 'protect' the chapter one translation. Please remember my rules for downloading/reading this translated chapter. If I find that there is postings of this translation anywhere on the internet I will stop translating. PLEASE think of Bittersweet who wrote this story, Nabu the publishing company that brought it to paper form, and GMM TV for bringing these characters to life. If you guys can support any of them in anyway, please do it. If you don't know my rules for downloading/reading the translation then go back in this thread and look for it. I'm super sleepy now and can't keep my eyes open so I'm going to post this quick.

Thank you SO MUCH for this translation!!!!! :heart:

And I really, really hope that nobody will share this online with anybody, because it would suck if you'd stop translating...

Uhm, but the file isn't really protected at all. At least not that I noticed. I just tried to copy from the pdf and paste the text into a word file and then edit or save it - I could do so exactly like I can with any other unprotected textfile. Maybe you uploaded the wrong file? ( I mean, I definitely won't share it with anybody anyway, but... yeah, just thought I'd let you know.)

• Like 8

5 minutes ago, delightful said:

Thanks @delightful! You are the best! I hope people can stop being responsible and appreciate other's effort in doing this instead of stealing what people have painstakingly built for the sake of others like us! Please continue the good work and there is not enough words to describe how thankful I am to you and all the people who sub for us! Thank you! :)

• Like 6

On 8/10/2016 at 6:01 PM, cakeee said:
9 minutes ago, delightful said:

Thanks as always! (and sorry, I always mess up when I have to quote) I don't understand why someone must disobey your rules :( 

I read somewhere here in the forum that someone have the novel in english of some other BL? Someone can pass it to me? I love reading and I'd really like to discover new thai story :P

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, delightful said:

Thank you!pinky promise!

for some silent reader please dont take this and spread to your social media, pleasee pleaseee.and if i find your translation on IG or Twitter i will report it here. 

• Like 5

16 minutes ago, delightful said:

Thank you!!!! How much love for a series we can feel from you... Really!!! Thank you very much!!! Now we don't just can watch the series but read it as well!!! You are just amazing!!! Thanks again :D and always be sure of the love from the international fans we are :D 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, tsoon0708 said:

I just stumbled across this on tumblr, it says that Wad is listed as Prem's future love interest on Wikipedia. Now obviously you can't trust tumblr (or wikipedia), because anybody can tell you anything on there, but I still found it cute, so here...

Interestingly enough, it also says that Wad is "awarded the gear badge in episode 8". Hmmm.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SOTUS:_The_Series

We're still not sure if Wad was actually there during the episode and cut out during editing...

@delightful thanks for your hardwork!! :D

• Like 3

43 minutes ago, JavieR said:
1 hour ago, erngust said:

Screen_Shot_2016_10_10_at_12_00_50.png    Screen_Shot_2016_10_10_at_12_01_03.png

cr twitter: @__Pomelo 

Awwww this is cute!!!! I just hope i understand the captions 

i shall do the honors in translating it for you guys

i shall go from top to bottom, Pic 1 to Pic 6

Pic 1: Arthit gets up
Pic 2:  Nil
Pic 3: Line1: Why my wife run away

Line2: Wife don't want me already, sobs
Line 3: hugging the cute me now
Line 4: sobs again
Line 5: i feel so wronged, but i am not gonna say anything
Pic 4:  ice water touch the ear
Pic 5: faster drink, if not it's gonna melt
Pic 6: Kongpob: Wife still loves me (eyes are like mercury and mars shoot arthit)
Arthit thinking: why kongpob always use this method
Kongpob: Wife you are the best

• Like 19

Hello everyone

I am Maya

long time lurker here :) finally joining the forum cus i cant resist anymore. ofcourse! like many of you i am also not a native english speaker. I am so crazy about this show atm. guys i have no life outside of sotus and shadowhunters. btw i would like to thank you our dear @delightful for all the hard works you have been doing. what are you?? are you an angel?? did it hurt? when you fell off the sky? i know i am lame :P 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, tsoon0708 said:

I just stumbled across this on tumblr, it says that Wad is listed as Prem's future love interest on Wikipedia. Now obviously you can't trust tumblr (or wikipedia), because anybody can tell you anything on there, but I still found it cute, so here...

tumblr_oesnxp028b1ujq5njo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_oesnxp028b1ujq5njo2_1280.jpg

Interestingly enough, it also says that Wad is "awarded the gear badge in episode 8". Hmmm.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SOTUS:_The_Series

No idea who edited that: that Prem is his future lover
but i edited that Wad gets the gear badge, presumably, all freshmen should get the gear badge

**edit: i have removed the Wad and Prem love interest, since the page is protected for now, if you guys think that there is any part is wrong, feel free to PM me so that i can correct them, i will try to make sure the article is corrected 100% with correct information as much as i can. thanks

• Like 9

26 minutes ago, delightful said:

Thanks a lot @delightful for your hard work and willingness to help us (International Fan). Really appreciate it.

For International Fan in this thread (silent reader or active participant), after all the hard work that @delightful put into this, the least you can do is to OBEY her rules. REMEMBER, if she don't continue to translate it, you will never got the chance to read it (unless other kind soul decide to do so, which i doubt it)

• Like 9

56 minutes ago, delightful said:

status.png

Thanks a lot - Kopchai Do you have any idea on how many people are rely on you and how you make us understand the whole episode including your comments and notes. Really thank you very much I will watch once home in a quiet relax and paying attention to all details 

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, delightful said:

thanks @delightfulfor the hard work, don't worry we will all keep that to ourselves, hehe

• Like 6