[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

20 minutes ago, JavieR said:

NO! Of course not, i'm just giving him time to breathe you know a short break HAHAHAHA i don't want him to die, i'll savour the moment. HAHAHAHA

Riiiiight!!  Breather.  Got it. LOLOLOL

• Like 5

1 hour ago, delightful said:

So, I just re-watched episode 8 again.... you know, just doing a final run thru ... to make sure all the subs were okay.. and stuff... but damn that last part where P'Arthit got up to walk away after he said he didn't want to argue anymore.... that part was so sad. :tears:

In the book, this part is when Kongpope was realizing that he had caused so much trouble for P'Arthit, and it was only right that P'Arthit was this mad at him and didn't want to be near him or talk to him anymore. So with tears coming to his eyes, he decides that he wouldn't ever get a chance to get close to P'Arthit anymore, he actually wanted to give up! He wanted to give up because he didn't want to cause anymore trouble for P'Arthit. :tears:

Then right as he was about to take a step away..... he feels the cold drink brush up against his neck. And all hope returns!!!!!!!! :bawling:

But... but.. just thinking about Kongpope being so sad and telling himself he was the cause of all of P'Arthit's problems was so hard!!! I wanted to give Kongpope a hug! Well... I guess a lot of Arthit's problems/annoyance did stem from Kongpope, but if he didn't do all those things then Kongpope and Arthit would of had been just another senior/junior. Don't blame yourself, Kongpope! Fighting! ^_^

I can't wait for the next episode! Kongpope will finally ask P'Arthit out on a date!!! And the bus ride home should be interesting. HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAA!

Encoding Status : 11%  :sweatingbullets:

You are so right and this is the second time honestly the 1st one i felt so sad for Kong was also when they left the restaurant the way P'Arthit answered was so terrible. You know i got a relief when i saw the teaser of the next episode seeing them sitting together and managing to understand the thai part so this makes me thinking of a relief during the second part of the series from the 9 to 16 episodes It is so terrible when you love somebody and you need to give up for love not because you stop loving. When i saw P'Arthit coming back  with the beer and touching necks and ear i felt just if i were there and then i realized how addicted i am to this series and those 2 guys in particular. Another character i love is 'EMM' is a sort of boy/man i enjoyed his finger stopped when the girls came in he did not know where to put his mid air finger moreover he really has a nice body despite his age what again makes him even more attractive  

• Like 10

14 minutes ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

@cadburygirl here's that moment where Kong touches his lips after seeing Arthit :wub: (I think this was the part you were talking about :sweatingbullets:)

ep%208%2030%20kong%20touches%20his%20lip

Kongphob is me when my crush approached me. kind of nervous and dont know what to do but want to join the converstion but i dont want to look bad :sweatingbullets:

CAN I BITE THOSE CHEEKS, Krist??? 

Spoiler

• Like 11

9 minutes ago, taehyungs said:

Can anyone give me the link to download of ep 7?

Here it is >>

On 10/4/2016 at 0:46 AM, delightful said:

Wow, so sorry for taking so long. I didn't have food in the fridge so I went out to eat. It took longer than I thought it would. :phew:

Anywho.. here is the link for Episode 7. Please do not alter this video if you are uploading it and if you have not yet, please let me know where you are uploading it to. You guys know the rest of the rules.. I'm going to bed now. Sorry, catch up later.

https://mega.nz/#!iRFkFYoI!mVOzVdvJ08IFVHR07Zs-PzQaKjR4c7lvElNuHlEgyVI

• Like 6

17 minutes ago, lsmirsjsotus said:

Morning all. ..

If i was kongpob and arthit looked at me that way i 'd probably crumpled my face then jump and roll on the floor, then sit again back to normal and say "Hi P'Arthit" as if nothing happens HAHAHAHAHA

• Like 10

13 minutes ago, JavieR said:

If i was kongpob and arthit looked at me that way i 'd probably crumpled my face then jump and roll on the floor, then sit again back to normal and say "Hi P'Arthit" as if nothing happens HAHAHAHAHA

Hahaha... it like... when your crush comes to your group to say hi.. n you become over excited...

• Like 4

1 minute ago, lsmirsjsotus said:

Hahaha... it like... when your crush comes to your group to say hi.. n you become over excited...

Suddenly you developed an Asthma because you can't breath and your crush is slowly killing you with his smile and his looks HAHAHAHAHA. 

• Like 4

I just stumbled across this on tumblr, it says that Wad is listed as Prem's future love interest on Wikipedia. Now obviously you can't trust tumblr (or wikipedia), because anybody can tell you anything on there, but I still found it cute, so here...

tumblr_oesnxp028b1ujq5njo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_oesnxp028b1ujq5njo2_1280.jpg

Interestingly enough, it also says that Wad is "awarded the gear badge in episode 8". Hmmm.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SOTUS:_The_Series

• Like 8

2 minutes ago, tsoon0708 said:

I just stumbled across this on tumblr, it says that Wad is listed as Prem's future love interest on Wikipedia. Now obviously you can't trust tumblr (or wikipedia), because anybody can tell you anything on there, but I still found it cute, so here...

Interestingly enough, it also says that Wad is "awarded the gear badge in episode" and then the picture cuts of... But, if there's any truth to this, then Wad WILL get the gear after all. *hopes*

Someone on this forum created the wikipedia page for SOTUS :) I think it's @Timothy Teo who made it 

• Like 8

18 minutes ago, lsmirsjsotus said:

Oh my...too cute... even I don't understand it...

see @delightful 's spoiler/exposition below...

2 hours ago, delightful said:

So, I just re-watched episode 8 again.... you know, just doing a final run thru ... to make sure all the subs were okay.. and stuff... but damn that last part where P'Arthit got up to walk away after he said he didn't want to argue anymore.... that part was so sad. :tears:

In the book, this part is when Kongpope was realizing that he had caused so much trouble for P'Arthit, and it was only right that P'Arthit was this mad at him and didn't want to be near him or talk to him anymore. So with tears coming to his eyes, he decides that he wouldn't ever get a chance to get close to P'Arthit anymore, he actually wanted to give up! He wanted to give up because he didn't want to cause anymore trouble for P'Arthit. :tears:

Then right as he was about to take a step away..... he feels the cold drink brush up against his neck. And all hope returns!!!!!!!! :bawling:

But... but.. just thinking about Kongpope being so sad and telling himself he was the cause of all of P'Arthit's problems was so hard!!! I wanted to give Kongpope a hug! Well... I guess a lot of Arthit's problems/annoyance did stem from Kongpope, but if he didn't do all those things then Kongpope and Arthit would of had been just another senior/junior. Don't blame yourself, Kongpope! Fighting! ^_^

mushy-attacked mode: scrolling back and forth the cartoon and @delightful's post and subconsciously thinking of Singto-and-Krist's delivery of that scene had involuntarily caused me to tear-up... damned how could a cartoon do this to me?  

• Like 6