Quantcast

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Waaa,, 263 pages!!!!!! Too fast haha,, SOTUS lovers here are great!! So happy to read all post here.   Btw i can't help to draw a short doujin about our boys,,, >///< i hope you'll like

The director had shared a very poignant uncut/expanded scene of Singto at the empty cheer room/gym... ฉากนี้เป็นอีกฉากที่ผมชอบ โปรดักชั่นไม่ได้ใหญ่โต มีเพียงนักแสดงคนเดียว กล้องนิ่งๆ ไม่

16 minutes ago, jaelephy said:

my last boyfriend was 3 years younger to me so I am more mellow about age. I have never really fixated on age. Once a 17 year old confessed to me lol...he didn't know I was in my 20s. Apparently I don't look or act my age (>.>) but I obviously said no. I think my limit is 20-21. Anyone younger than that is a big no for me especially the teens. Nothing against you...I just can't.

I'm not really comfortable dating a younger guy maybe 5 years younger is fine, i just don't find tue comfort in doing so, i'd rather date someone older a year or two or not to date at all HAHAHA

• Like 5

That feel when you're around the same age as Fluke and Gunsmile, LOL I'm happy. To be honest I still felt a little awkward watching MIR because some of those kids are so young!! Even though they're not that much younger than me :/ 

• Like 4

Hello guys sorry if someone can help me... I am quite beginner in soompi... When I make "click" to say I like some post to some members it says "you are not allowed to give reputation" or something like that... What does it mean? Thank you

• Like 2
3 hours ago, zerozero62 said:

Off 91Line and New 93Line

So far that i know about their age:
91line Off, M (P'Dear) and Alice Tsoi (Namtan)
93line New
94line Singto, Ice (P'Knot), M (Dee), Toptap, Aujun, Aor (P'Tum)
95line Krist, Neen, Wawa (Maprang), Janhae
96line Gunsmile, Fluke, Prince (Oak), Arm (P'Yatch or idk his name._. the sophomore/the gamer senior lol)

CMIIW._.

P'Yatch is 96liner? :o 

• Like 3
Guest delightful

Timing Status : DONE!!!! Now... Encoding.. this one is not up to me, it's up to how my computer wants to behave. So... hang in there. ^_^

And I'm told that the translation for chapter one is 'protected' now... we'll see if I can post it soon. ^_^

21 minutes ago, JavieR said:

I'm not really comfortable dating a younger guy maybe 5 years younger is fine, i just don't find tue comfort in doing so, i'd rather date someone older a year or two or not to date at all HAHAHA

I think it depends when you meet the younger person. between 18-25 is filled with changes. even if someone is only a year younger, there's a high chance you guys are looking for different things in life. conversely, if it's a little late in life...like maybe 30s or so. the gap might not be big. at the end of the day, as long as you two are compatible, who cares? I don't know what my max young is but right now...I don't think more than 3 years. sadly, a teenager is a kid to me. 

• Like 6
26 minutes ago, delightful said:

Timing Status : DONE!!!! Now... Encoding.. this one is not up to me, it's up to how my computer wants to behave. So... hang in there. ^_^

And I'm told that the translation for chapter one is 'protected' now... we'll see if I can post it soon. ^_^

Thank you so much for the hard work :) we'll be waiting alright. Take your time :wub:

• Like 4

Hi everyone ! I'm new to the conversation, I feel in love with Sotus right from the start but just came across this lovely community here ! 

And firstly I would like to say thank you to @delightful for doing all this work *0* 

And secondly just that I'm happy to be here

• Like 8
5 hours ago, zerozero62 said:

Off 91Line and New 93Line

So far that i know about their age:
91line Off, M (P'Dear) and Alice Tsoi (Namtan)
93line New
94line Singto, Ice (P'Knot), M (Dee), Toptap, Aujun, Aor (P'Tum)
95line Krist, Neen, Wawa (Maprang), Janhae
96line Gunsmile, Fluke, Prince (Oak), Arm (P'Yatch or idk his name._. the sophomore/the gamer senior lol)

CMIIW._.

Kikiki.. still the oldest one is 10 year younger than me... :sweatingbullets:

• Like 6
5 hours ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

Ice! Omo. I thought he was older than that. He's the same age as me.

me too. i thought he was 91-92line. he is younger than me :'D

5 hours ago, salz said:

haha tbh New look the youngest among them followed by cutiepie Krist...

btw what role is for Toptap here?i saw him in preview and seem everyone saying he is Krist bff irl mean they in same school?

new has a baby face kkk
Toptap role is Arthit's old friend and Namtan's bf.

3 hours ago, delightful said:

The slightly 'higher' quality GMM Live Chat is done!!!! Here is the link!!

https://mega.nz/#!2cEESCRA!8thXYFLE74Z6gdF0Iixrd551iO_rfpwHbiZot8Eolbw

Thankyouuu^^

2 hours ago, yoojung9493 said:

P'Yatch is 96liner? :o 

According to this (if im not wrong convert the year ._.)

https://twitter.com/armpongpol_fc/status/645975850932834305

Edited by zerozero62
  • Like 1