[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

22 minutes ago, delightful said:

Done with translations... I love these two so much! And my favorite quote from the preview is from P'Dear. 'The gear is within the heart, the heart is within the gear. If we give our gear to anyone, that means we're giving them our heart.'

:heart::heart::heart:

Why do I love everyone in this series? Like... I can't even name one person that I hate. Even the female cast that I usually get annoyed by .... Maprang, May, and Plae aren't the typical drama-fueled girl groups. I love them too. I love everyone in this series!!!!!!!!! P'Dear and P'Tum are fricking awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!

Every week we wanna be next week, this show is gonna be the death of me, the previews make you wanna watch the next ep. so bad everytime :bawling: It's hard to appreciate without the subs like, I really disliked ep. 7 when I watched it unsubbed and then when I saw your subbed version I really liked it so thank you for making me love the show even more ^^

I love all the characters too, like the senior with glasses (forgot his name), he's underrated haha :D .... And yeah the girls are not as annoying as they usually are in this type of series.....

• Like 8

1 minute ago, alwayssecrettime said:

i'm surprised that Captain was that young at that time. lol he is so tall and big for his age tbh . his role as Noh is not something easy and CMIIW his parents was the one who asked LS to censored their kiss scene. 

idk about the drinking tradition in thai 

yeah i get upset when they cut or censored their kiss scene after the first one but when i remember his real age and think as an adult i understand why his parent did it

i saw in most Thai drama kid in school drink and even drive car like they are adult but they all supposed to be underage so im just curious is it only for tv or just normal culture for them:P

btw how old is the character in sotus supposed to be if Kong is freshman so he supposed to be 18 here?

• Like 6

44 minutes ago, delightful said:

Why do I love everyone in this series? Like... I can't even name one person that I hate. Even the female cast that I usually get annoyed by .... Maprang, May, and Plae aren't the typical drama-fueled girl groups. I love them too. I love everyone in this series!!!!!!!!! P'Dear and P'Tum are fricking awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!

yes! It's the first time that I liked the female characters in a BL show too...

It also helps that everyone is hot. :wub:

Someone made a piano cover of the opening theme:

Spoiler

I need the music sheet. :wub::heart:

• Like 10

It's my first time joining this forum and I have to admit it is because I need to know if the subbed version of Sotus Ep. 8 is out. I am refreshing the page every minute waiting for it to be updated! Please help me out here guys!

• Like 8

1 minute ago, kongthit5 said:

It's my first time joining this forum and I have to admit it is because I need to know if the subbed version of Sotus Ep. 8 is out. I am refreshing the page every minute waiting for it to be updated! Please help me out here guys!

it just aired last night lol please give the wonderful subber more time B)

• Like 10

3 minutes ago, salz said:

it just aired last night lol please give the wonderful subber more time B)

Thanks! Sorry for being so impatient. :sweatingbullets: I just saw people talking about how great the latest episode is and wondered if I am the only one left out here! lol

• Like 4

1 minute ago, kongthit5 said:

Thanks! Sorry for being so impatient. :sweatingbullets: I just saw people talking about how great the latest episode is and wondered if I am the only one left out here! lol

most people inc myself watch live stream raw from Thai last night so that why everyone discussing but the sub is later :P

• Like 6

10 minutes ago, kongthit5 said:

Some of us here have friends who can speak thai and/or have read a portion of the novel in which the episode is based upon. 

Anyway, our dear @delightful is one of the fastest in subbing the episodes. Just stay tuned to this forum and interact with other fans while waiting. 

@yana2407 which one of krist's post is singto replying to?

• Like 5

23 minutes ago, salz said:

yeah i get upset when they cut or censored their kiss scene after the first one but when i remember his real age and think as an adult i understand why his parent did it

i saw in most Thai drama kid in school drink and even drive car like they are adult but they all supposed to be underage so im just curious is it only for tv or just normal culture for them:P

btw how old is the character in sotus supposed to be if Kong is freshman so he supposed to be 18 here?

yeah Kong is 18 years old bc i remember when Arthit asked him about Em's Birthday in ep 2 it's Desember 1998. they are same age soi assume kongpop is 98liners too and Arthir is 2 years older that Kong.

• Like 8

4 minutes ago, MaguStrates said:

Some of us here have friends who can speak thai and/or have read a portion of the novel in which the episode is based upon. 

Anyway, our dear @delightful is one of the fastest in subbing the episodes. Just stay tuned to this forum and interact with other fans while waiting. 

That explained it! :lol: Btw, is the novel translated into English? I am very interested in reading it.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, delightful said:

So... a little spoiler from the part when they spoke in front of that shop.

K: You're not going to buy pink milk today?
A: The shop was closed.
K: And who else knows that P'Arthit likes to drink pink milk?
A: Why? Are you going to go tell your friends?
K: No, I just want to know. So, have you told anyone that you like to drink pink milk?
A: No...
K: And does anyone know that you went to cry behind the stands?
A: No one.
K: And who else knows that your nickname is 'Ai'Oon'?
A: Kongpope. If you ever tell anyone these things you'll get it!
K: I won't tell. P'Arthit.
A: Which day are you taking the calculus exam?
K: Wednesday.
A: The professor likes to ask about the information under the graph, go read those. :wub:

And this is what Kongpope was thinking when P'Arthit walked away... it's been my signature here for a few weeks now. :wub:

......does anyone know that P'Arthit is this 'lovable'? ....does anyone know that P'Arthit is this 'kind'? ....does anyone know besides me? Would it be wrong if I told P'Arthit that .....I don't want anyone else to know this side of you?  -Kongpope [Bittersweet (SOTUS)

And the most important thing to give you all is the download link for the GMM LIVE CHAT!!! https://mega.nz/#!fcsTzARL!8kfKTTVvHFY7b7VL_94SLimQb0MFw9B2AIU1gkCtrbs

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :heart:

** Okay, you guys do not know how cold it is in my room right now! YOU owe me so much for sitting here with my frozen hands trying to type! LOL! I'm too lazy to go turn on the heat.. it's like downstairs.. and I'm like... upstairs.. you know? I need a 'Noh-heater' of my own. Sorry, for the LS reference. LOL!**

Just finished watching this and I have to say...there are many very insightful info that we international fans can learn from it. I learnt more about their dynamics, they are so close they wear the same earnings. Not sure if that's for the series but you know...it's hard for me to tell. I learnt that they are very close and can be very possessive of each other and how they interact with other friends or people. Only close close friends or...lovers are like that. Who knows yeah? Hahahaha...I also learnt a bit more about their feelings about the series and the series in general...other actors and the director...what herding crabs into a bucket...must be a Thai proverb...brilliant description I'm sure. 

Thank you @delighful...utter gratitude.

4 hours ago, delightful said:

Sorry guys, I'm taking a long time with the translation because I keep on re-playing a lot of the scenes/convo over and over.. not because I didn't hear it or because I need clarification, BUT BECAUSE it's so full of flufffffffff!! I can't move on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I need to bathe myself in this wonderful feeling of Arthit and Kongpope's LOVE!

I'm hungry again.. maybe I'll go eat instant noodles for my 3:50am snack.. :blink:

Take your time and do take care of your health! I didn't get to mention this in my previous post but you need to take care when working in such a cold room!! I tend to lose hear from my fingers too so try to put on gloves. Yeah I know it looks funny..heheh...

• Like 8

Oh man @delightful thank you for your mini translations. I'm so pumped for the translated ep 8. (no hinting here, just excited for it when it happens) I just finished watching the raws and ugh, this show! I luff it too much! When Arthit's voice gets all soft, I get all melty. Same with Prem actually. That video was tooo cute! Even though I didn't understand what they were saying it was just adorable. For some reason it felt like a video they took before the hazing started, but maybe not? What say you Thai speakers. Did they film that after the hazing had already happened? 

How can one adore an entire cast of actors. Usually in any Thai show there's at least 2 or 3 detestable people. But no, this place is just filled to the brim with awesome. 

• Like 7

Guest delightful
8 minutes ago, alwayssecrettime said:

yeah Kong is 18 years old bc i remember when Arthit asked him about Em's Birthday in ep 2 it's Desember 1998. they are same age soi assume kongpop is 98liners too and Arthir is 2 years older that Kong.

Damn, I feel so old. It's not even funny.... I COULD be Kongpope's mom if I had a kid when I was......NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CAN'T SAY IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10 minutes ago, Kate Kang Sunyalux said:

LoL Wad's picture from our professional photographer Prem.

I know you must be excited.

It's blurry, just like their relationship isn't clear. hahahahaa

11 minutes ago, MaguStrates said:

Thank you! Yes, it aired yesterday, but I just got to watch it like 5 hours ago.. but I'm done translating it. I have to time it which won't take long, but I need to shower and run to the store quick. I got an emergency text from my friend that she is shopping for furniture for her new place today and I need to go with her. It's something I HAVE to do, because she went with me when I went shopping for my place. But it won't take long, I know what she likes so we'll agree on the same thing. ^_^

27 minutes ago, yana2407 said:

Did you all see what Singto posted in his IG? Why do i feel like it is a reply to Krist's IG post?? :phew:

You have to post it for us! Proof that these two are always flirting or else we won't believe you!!! LOL!

32 minutes ago, MaguStrates said:

I feel like this is Sing's reply... 

image.jpg 

to Krist's.. 

image.jpg 

sorry if i were thinking too much...cant help it! ;p

• Like 8

3 minutes ago, erngust said:

OMG!! @erngust u feel the same too??? :wub: p/s: your username just bring back the feels! the unfinished business feel!

I didn't know Thai...so @delightful help us clarify here, maybe? :w00t:

17 minutes ago, originalnickname said:

Didn't he take two pictures ? haha 

EDIT: I checked out and yes he did :D the second picture might be less blurry then ^_^

Blurry because he was so dem nervous in front of Wad? Awwww~~~ :D

• Like 6

off topic but i see a lot of you talking about censorship re: BL dramas specifically in Asian countries and it baffles me that the state has a very specific guidelines about it. like the government really believes that seeing same sex couples kissing on screen has adverse effects on children or everyone and i think that's why the government wants to edit it out, but they don't seem to see any problems depicting very graphic rape scenes every now and then or a husband beating the hell out of his wife for dramatic purposes. also, remember in meteor garden when dao ming zi physically assaulted shan cai in two or three occasions but the show brushed it off as some quirky romantic lovers' quarrel smh that's how you normalize abuse in relationships. again, i don't see the government making a big deal about it! it literally makes you think :huh::angry: 

• Like 6