[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

2 minutes ago, _-Mio-_ said:

*sneaks in*

Are we on page 200 already?

*sneaks out* :lol::P

edit. HERE WE ARE. HAPPY PAGE 200! :w00t::wub:

We're so passionate 16.gif What are we gonna do when the show will be over ? I think I'm gonna cry a lot :bawling: (Because of the show, but also because I'll miss talking to you guys 16.gif) *hugs*

• Like 6

:heart:    Yayyyyyy 200!!!! CONGRATULATIONSSSS!!!!!    :heart:

Here's something for you guys. Feel free to use, if you like it. ;)

Cadbury5.gif    Cadbury6.gif  Cadbury7.gif  Cadbury8.gif

Original vids belongs to the people who took it, a lot of people and I can't remember, if it's yours please let me know and I will credit you.  :)

• Like 15

2 minutes ago, originalnickname said:

Ok so 5 hours left until I'm able to see the episode on lakornhit 16.gif (I'm not even gonna try to see the livestream.....)

Me too ^_^

it's been so long since i've been here ( nearly a week i guess ) and ohmaigosh 200 pages already? been having a bad bad bad end of the week and i had no time to catch up on tbe pages and i had to go through 11 pages? and the only thing that can cheer me up is sotus. trust me, i've been like the living dead the past few hours. BUT YES EPISODE 8 IS SOON and i'm going to livestream that, no matter that i have work in the morning the next day. 

i see so many half naked bodies as i scroll through, ya'll bring me so much happiness from that. i'll share some of the screencaptures i can get from the live though maybe? yeah yeah? let's hope internet works better this week than the last. 

• Like 7

7 minutes ago, primeare said:

it's been so long since i've been here ( nearly a week i guess ) and ohmaigosh 200 pages already? been having a bad bad bad end of the week and i had no time to catch up on tbe pages and i had to go through 11 pages? and the only thing that can cheer me up is sotus. trust me, i've been like the living dead the past few hours. BUT YES EPISODE 8 IS SOON and i'm going to livestream that, no matter that i have work in the morning the next day. 

i see so many half naked bodies as i scroll through, ya'll bring me so much happiness from that. i'll share some of the screencaptures i can get from the live though maybe? yeah yeah? let's hope internet works better this week than the last. 

I know what you mean, I'm with you, when I get back there's wayyyy too many to fangirl over which is totally AWESOME!!! These guys totally made my weekend. :heart:

• Like 4

58 minutes ago, originalnickname said:

We're so passionate 16.gif What are we gonna do when the show will be over ? I think I'm gonna cry a lot :bawling: (Because of the show, but also because I'll miss talking to you guys 16.gif) *hugs*

I don't know what we are gonna do about SOTUS.. :tears: when it ends... keep re-watching? 

and about talking part... we should hurry up and find new drama so we can go there and fanboy/fangirl together when SOTUS ends. :lol::wub:

My next Thai BL drama that I really can't wait for is Puppy Honey 2 and Diary of Tootsies(2)... both should premiere earlier next year. :D

• Like 6

Krist just posted this on his FB:

14570337_804652042970846_365549594379685

" บางทีคุณอาจจะไม่เข้าใจสิ่งที่ผมคิด
บางทีผมเองก็ไม่เข้าใจสิ่งที่ผมรู้สึก
แต่จะคิดจะรู้สึก..มันก็เกิดขึ้นแล้วอยู่ดี
หาคำตอบกันคืนนี้ 4ทุ่ม 
#sotustheseries #gmmtv "

If someone can translate this?

He's teasing us... to watch ep. 8. :phew: ha?

• Like 17

8 minutes ago, _-Mio-_ said:

I don't know what we are gonna do about SOTUS.. :tears: when it ends... keep re-watching? 

and about talking part... we should hurry up and find new drama so we can go there and fanboy/fangirl together when SOTUS ends. :lol::wub:

My next Thai BL drama that I really can't wait for is Puppy Honey 2 and Diary of Tootsies(2)... both should premiere earlier next year. :D

Oh well with the movies/dramas from my list I have a lot to make myself busy ;).... But still, there's a part of me that's gonna be empty without SOTUS.... :tears: So let's enjoy it while it's still on air 16.gif (Please, for the love of god, dear people of SOTUS, don't make a season 2, let this show be great by having only one season, don't stretch out because the show is successful, just look at all the BL shows that had a second season and see how sh!tty they were..... Btw, have a bad feeling about MIR season 2, apparently it was a novel as well ? And they make a second season ? :blink:)

• Like 8