[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

Guest delightful

I just realized that I wrote 'Singto and Arthti' ... LOL! This is enough evidence that I can't differentiate between fictional character and real life people!

42 minutes ago, delightful said:

Yeah, Krist likes it because it was the most physical/action he got in the whole series. Singto said he drank sea water so he hated it. LOL!

The thing with Singto and Arthit is that they get really awkward when they get nice to each other. It's as if they 'enjoy' being sarcastic and tease each other, it's easier to them. I just think it's super cute.

Reveal hidden contents

My new favorite bl character is Noh from LS now. Well.. right now, he's just like me! With all those crazy thoughts running thru his head when he gets into an awkward situations. But he's a guy... in love with another guy. hahahhaha

It does remind me of couples who have been together like forever. They tend not to say nice things about each other but rather give  those back hand comments that seem to amuse only them...insider jokes. Singto and krist to me have that easy going angst you chemistry between them...they look good together, undoubtedly. They also stalk each other on social networks...hehehe..er herm...I mean generally, leaving snarks remarks here and there. So cute...I think they are just really adorable. Can I kidnap them?

10 minutes ago, delightful said:

I just realized that I wrote 'Singto and Arthti' ... LOL! This is enough evidence that I can't differentiate between fictional character and real life people!

#%^*#  I didn't notice that either...damm

• Like 8

12 minutes ago, delightful said:

Tbh im gonna point it out that u perhaps got typo.. hahah. But u said it first.. yeah.. their character are too strong that we almost forget the actor and the character.. xD

• Like 5

Look what I've found on W2S Subteam FB page... :phew:

Spoiler

14520548_1121502914553599_92122566845427

Translation (by W2S Subteam :) ):

Krist : Swadee, What's your name? My name's Krist , Do you have girlfriend? Let me hit on you
Singto : So how about "eat" me now??

OMG... #nosebleed (we are 1 year lateee lol...)

• Like 20

1 minute ago, _-Mio-_ said:

Hide contents

Krist : Swadee, What's your name? My name's Krist , Do you have girlfriend? Let me hit on you

OMG... #nosebleed 

Oh godness.. get a room pls u two.. :dizzy:

• Like 3

3 hours ago, noirchiel said:

I think this is the scene from when P'Knott suppose to come to Arthit room when hes sick, then Kong make a leave bcs P'Knott is come, the series is edited this part, that why look so hanging when Kong just leave like that. :(

aah i remember someone mentioned this matter. i remember the director write on his SNS about this scene, right?

• Like 4

1 hour ago, delightful said:

Yay!!!! We get to see P'Arthit being worried for Kongpope tonight!!! The 'rescue' scene was Krist's favorite and Singto's least favorite scene in the series/filming process. :astonished:

I'm actually excited for this....few hours left! Ep 8 i'm so ready for you!!!!!

19 minutes ago, _-Mio-_ said:

Reveal hidden contents

Good Lord! You two! Go and get a room but give me an access to that room i want to peak what is going on! HAHAHAHAHAHA

• Like 4

24 minutes ago, _-Mio-_ said:

Spoiler

Krist... Singto. STOP IT! I am lateee now, because of you two. :lol: rofl

I don't know if anyone posted this... maybe someone did. Gotta go now... concert is starting. :phew:

bringing in W2S's transcription with that fast-talk of Krist:

Singto: Hello guys, I'm Prachaya
Singto: Hello
Krist: Hello, Today ,P'Singto Prachaya goes with me, P'Singto Prachaya krap~~
Singto : Hate you so much~~

• Like 10

29 minutes ago, _-Mio-_ said:

Hide contents

And this happened today's last year. 8 Oct 15

• Like 6

21 minutes ago, alwayssecrettime said:

aah i remember someone mentioned this matter. i remember the director write on his SNS about this scene, right?

Yes, someone posted the message when the director give an explanation bout the scene.. forgot what page tho.. :(

• Like 3

10 hours ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

Couldn't agree more :wub: THANK YOU! ^^

And... look. where. Krist's. arm. is. >>

IMG_20160829_063828_zpssd8n4dat.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

7b6df9e00e93bd30c8d2eaa2f2f96acd_view_zp

At first place , I did't carefully look at  the the pic and thought Krist just helped Singto to roll his pats up.  And then I looked at it again , wow , was his arm between Singto's  thighs and against his crotch ??? 

• Like 5