[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

15 hours ago, _-Mio-_ said:

Here's the link to that challenge show Krist, Singto and Em were on:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwM4wJIafyvjYkg4NEVDam1wdUU/view (Krist Fanclub subs) 

@delightful subbed it too, she also subbed 'Sanook interview' (I have it saved on my PC) but I really can't go back and look for them... we are on page 190 right now and I really don't remember where those were posted. 

Here's that funny clip GMMTV posted couple of days ago, it's not an interview, but in case you didn't see it: https://www.facebook.com/W2Ssubteam/videos/1118556938181530/

@WeLoveSoompi, if it's ok with @delightful, maybe you should add interview and other videos on page 1, so it's easy for people to find them, what do you think? I don't know if we can add Krist Fanclub ones there too... that wouldn't be ok, I guess. Maybe we should ask them... ;) 

if you want me to add anything in first page , please direct message me :) . . . 

• Like 5

2 hours ago, salz said:

hi thank you for this link^^

i wonder if anyone know the time difference between Malaysia and Thailand since this drama is 10pm/11pm Thai pm so i need to know what time for me here to start streaming in case im too early or too late?i can still stream without understanding :P 

anyway i really hope people can stop quoting so many pics it just making people using data mobile or with slow internet lagging in opening the pages since too many same images being quotes and it also breaking the rule which i wonder the mod here is absent since in other thread they are super strict with quote and off topic lol..peace

Hi,

If you're in Semenanjung Malaysia, get ready by 11 p.m. I'm usually in front of my computer by 10.45pm and I've rebooted my computer, just in case, so it's really fast in case I need to reload the page when it lags.

• Like 8

58 minutes ago, _-Mio-_ said:

@dreadaeleonkvothe You posting juicy photos again... me after THAT video:

Wait... I just need to share this and then I'll get back to normal myself... it's really still too early to go crazy and I need to save my sanity for later today. :phew::lol:

*open on your own risk* :phew:

Reveal hidden contents
I think someone posted these already here... but it doesn't hurt to see them again... right guys?

8 hours and 47 minutes LEFT UNTIL NEW EPISODE AIRS! aaa :w00t::w00t:

I CAN'T WAIT!!!! It's so close yet so far away!! AND THOSE PICTURES! Don't worry, I wouldn't mind if pics like that were posted over and over again on here :joy:

29 minutes ago, originalnickname said:

Anyway, just woke up and I can't wait to see Kong drown tonight *evil* :grimace:

LOL I'm looking forward to that scene too!

Spoiler

I could be wrong, but I don't think he actually drowns (at least in the book). I think that Arthit just sees Kong go under the water and panics as he assumes the worst then rushes out to save his hubby :wub: ahhhhhh I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THAT PART!!! :wub::wub::wub: in the translation I read it sounded like no one else really noticed Kong go under until they looked over and saw Arthit frantically rushing to "save" Kong 5555 Arthit is so cute! :wub:

28 minutes ago, twinbunz said:

Hi guys, greetings from texas! it's currently midnight over here so I just wanted to stop by and say that I'm super excited to finally join this forum and that I can't wait to gossip about these two adorable guys! ^^

Hi welcome here! I'm also from North America so it's late at night for me too :sweatingbullets: 

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, cadburygirl said:

Hi,

If you're in Semenanjung Malaysia, get ready by 11 p.m. I'm usually in front of my computer by 10.45pm and I've rebooted my computer, just in case, so it's really fast in case I need to reload the page when it lags.

nahh im from Sarawak lol but im sure our time still the same..since i just watch this drama this week so gonna be first time to me streaming hopefully i remember tonight :P if i missed it i just wait for kind soul to provide raw vid :D 

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

LOL I'm looking forward to that scene too!

Hide contents

I could be wrong, but I don't think he actually drowns (at least in the book). I think that Arthit just sees Kong go under the water and panics as he assumes the worst then rushes out to save his hubby :wub: ahhhhhh I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THAT PART!!! :wub::wub::wub: in the translation I read it sounded like no one else really noticed Kong go under until they looked over and saw Arthit frantically rushing to "save" Kong 5555 Arthit is so cute! :wub:

Aaaaw so cute :wub: Aaaaah makes me wanna see it even more :heart: (← I already said it, but that heart is too big....)

• Like 5

7 hours ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

These Off Gunsmile moments :P >>

564fs456fs456fs_zpsv2k2zly7.png

(^ P'Tuta's IG ^)
yj0G4pr_zpsjvvkwidh.jpg 

And then it actually happened in the series >>

off%20dork%20haha%20moreof%20it_zpsfjw0f 

Off and Gunsmile are both hilarious :) I love their offscreen sillyness and antics ^^

EDIT: and of course I just came across this video of the two of them now :joy:

#OffGunsmile

• Like 1

14k8gag.gif:lol:

Last week this link (http://www.yimhd.com/tv_online/one-hd.php) for streaming live One HD worked really good. I could watch all the important scenes there, it lagged, yes.. but not as much as on other links. I'm hoping it works good this week too. ^_^ 

btw, @originalnickname here's small heart 16.gif :P

Spoiler

use this link: http://www.pic4ever.com/images/16.gif (just add it same as image and it will show up) 

I usually get my emojis from here: http://www.pic4ever.com/ but sometimes I get soooo lazy so I just go and use forum ones... they really should add more emojis. Ones that we have right now are not enough... I can't express myself with them. LOL

I hope someone will post a Periscope link, if someone airs it live there. ;)

• Like 5

1 minute ago, _-Mio-_ said:

btw, @originalnickname here's small heart 16.gif :P

Hide contents

use this link: http://www.pic4ever.com/images/16.gif (just add it same as image and it will show up) 

I usually get my emojis from here: http://www.pic4ever.com/ but sometimes I get soooo lazy so I just go and use forum ones... they really should add more emojis. Ones that we have right now are not enough... I can't express myself with them. LOL

16.gif16.gif16.gif16.gif16.gif16.gif16.gif haha you're so sweet thank you :D

• Like 2

Guest delightful

Yay!!!! We get to see P'Arthit being worried for Kongpope tonight!!! The 'rescue' scene was Krist's favorite and Singto's least favorite scene in the series/filming process. :astonished:

12 minutes ago, delightful said:

Yay!!!! We get to see P'Arthit being worried for Kongpope tonight!!! The 'rescue' scene was Krist's favorite and Singto's least favorite scene in the series/filming process. :astonished:

I wonder why it is singto's least Favourite, after all, he had to pretend to drown more times than he could suffer.hehehe...easy for krist, all he needed to do was to drag the poor guy...must have hurt too. 

Anyway, I cannot wait for tonight. I really have high expectations for this episode for it is the awakening of many emotions between the two, well more for Arthit. Sometimes I find in BL series, the tsundere uke's realisation can be painful and highly embarrassing...hehehe...the anticipation is Super high.

• Like 7

23 minutes ago, delightful said:

I'm excited for both the episode and the preview for ep.9 :D The promo for this show is so on point, making us wanna see next week's episode every week  16.gif 

• Like 5

Guest delightful
5 minutes ago, jujumon said:

I wonder why it is singto's least Favourite, after all, he had to pretend to drown more times than he could suffer.hehehe...easy for krist, all he needed to do was to drag the poor guy...must have hurt too. 

Anyway, I cannot wait for tonight. I really have high expectations for this episode for it is the awakening of many emotions between the two, well more for Arthit. Sometimes I find in BL series, the tsundere uke's realisation can be painful and highly embarrassing...hehehe...the anticipation is Super high.

Yeah, Krist likes it because it was the most physical/action he got in the whole series. Singto said he drank sea water so he hated it. LOL!

The thing with Singto and Arthit is that they get really awkward when they get nice to each other. It's as if they 'enjoy' being sarcastic and tease each other, it's easier to them. I just think it's super cute.

My new favorite bl character is Noh from LS now. Well.. right now, he's just like me! With all those crazy thoughts running thru his head when he gets into an awkward situations. But he's a guy... in love with another guy. hahahhaha

16 minutes ago, delightful said:

Yeah, Krist likes it because it was the most physical/action he got in the whole series. Singto said he drank sea water so he hated it. LOL!

The thing with Singto and Arthit is that they get really awkward when they get nice to each other. It's as if they 'enjoy' being sarcastic and tease each other, it's easier to them. I just think it's super cute.

Reveal hidden contents

My new favorite bl character is Noh from LS now. Well.. right now, he's just like me! With all those crazy thoughts running thru his head when he gets into an awkward situations. But he's a guy... in love with another guy. hahahhaha

Lol.. i love Noh too.. He such a endearing character. 

Can't wait for tonight episode. All the spoiler for beach scene making me nut!!!

• Like 2