[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

12 minutes ago, originalnickname said:

It's only an app apparently....(on smartphones) 

I know hehehe. I mean, how to find that song in joox. Cause i try to find the song in joox but i can't found it. I just found ost. Lovesick :sweatingbullets:

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

*dies*

ahhhhh what are you guys doing to me!!

Shall I spam? >>

PhotoGrid_1474048130328_zpsujlpknxd.jpg

*warning* opening this will induce nosebleeds >>

Reveal hidden contents

1889244_904164656336870_1048864546_n_zps
CrWHnoZVUAQlU_H_zps9oews4ry.jpg
_20161006_191854_zpszmlvzmts.jpg
12231062_553214718178547_1195257263_n_zp
1475805024097_zpsuuezwogf.jpg
14145339_2119493458276672_2078997363_n_z
1475806127310_zpsonrkttnw.jpg
1475806112098_zpsbis3fmqj.jpg
COnTf9wUsAAR6-1_zpsx757kg9g.jpg
1%20ahahah%20hot%20singto_zpsfcjc2jtm.pn
IMG_20160829_064508_zpsr4hdufe5.jpg
CrWHmtOUMAA-QT5_zpssa7e5sst.jpg
kristback2_zpsnrdijw1m.png
Kristback3_zpsrfd25sbp.png
kristback1_zpscuupe6u7.png
kristtps11_zpsihz0aowy.jpg
_20160831_073040_zpss8ocs6am.jpg 

korn-khunatipapisiri_a384931_bmp_640x480drool.gif?w=640

credit to Oajun, Krist, Singto, supericez IGs and where ever else these came from (I have over 1500 sotus related pics so it's a little hard to keep track of where everything came from :sweatingbullets: ...I made the yummy photogrid myself though LOL)

but... actually... I'M NOT OKAY RN >>

_20160917_151549_zpsiddr6sod.jpg

bringing this back up once again >>

zz27hKu.gif

Ahhh wait! So many new people have joined since I last posted this video! I shall repost it :smirk:

>.> I'M NOT OKAY GUYS

ahahahahghghghahgahgh 

Hide contents

_20161004_181307_zpszxgtlv5m.jpg

*KA-THUNK!*  (<-- the sound of my jaw hitting the floor!)

Okay, sliding such amazing eye candy in like that is just evil!  And delicious!  And just all around... oooohhhhhhh.....!!!

(Do it again!)

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, bilkrist said:

I know hehehe. I mean, how to find that song in joox. Cause i try to find the song in joox but i can't found it. I just found ost. Lovesick :sweatingbullets:

Haha sorry, I just learnt about the existence of this app, I dunno how it works, it probably won't have as much songs as Spotify has though ;)

• Like 2

Hello everybody I'm new (on this topic and on soompi as well haha

Yeah I create a count for my dear love SOTUS *-* love you sooo much SOTUS you're in my heart even when I'm sleeping hahaha ok I'm crazy hehe So I don't know what to say xD Well we all love BL so it's gonna be easy to interact right ? I read all your post since the first one and today I have time so here I am.

I really enjoy read all your post ! Sometimes I was laughting so hard that I thought it will be my last minutes xD and AND I want to thank @delightful if I could build a empire for you I would do it in the second *-* I love your translation and of course I will not difuse your translation of the special chapters (I love them so much I can't stop reading them for the sake of my little heart) and I want to I don't know massage your feet, dance in the street, run with both of my arms in the air because you are going to translate the novel I love you so much. I was dying, I was telling me that I will die without knowing the novel but you are my hero ! Sorry chen I'm excited I'm a little.. how to say that ? Well I don't know so I will just continue. I hope no one will not respect your work... I really REALLY want to red this novel, even if it takes 100 years I will wait for you haha

Well and @white_daisy pleaaase can I have the chapter of LS too ? *-* I will take care of it, for me only mouhahaha

And know SOTUS, it's the first time that I love as much a serie, waiting all the week for one episode it's killing me Krist Singto you are a perfect couple hm I mean Arthit and Kong hahahaha (only a little mistake xP) I'm sorry if my english is very basic and quite bad but I'm not used write in english during so much time haha I find it quite hard. But love them and the serie so much, aaah I'm glad that Asia exist because their BL are the best, can't leave without Yaoi, too hard for me. Well sorry for my long comment.

A big hug for evryone and tomorrow it's the BIG day *-* ! The beaaaaach

• Like 13

17 minutes ago, originalnickname said:

Haha sorry, I just learnt about the existence of this app, I dunno how it works, it probably won't have as much songs as Spotify has though ;)

Well, i gonna try spotify then lol :glasses:

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, bilkrist said:

How to find it in joox? I already try, but i found nothing :tears:

Help me please..... 

if you had android download in Google.. 

if you had ios.. I don't know because its available only in thailand country.

• Like 1

Look at these cuties xD 555

...just creeping on his IG right now

lol someone gave him a sexy fan art of his abs? :phew::P

@Ayuchi_5 @JavieR @naboos  >> 0bc955074f19ed152aad487253007c4f.png

I'm sure that after the beach episode we'll have many more screenshots and gifs to turn this thread into a bloodbath  (*ii)

Spoiler
36 minutes ago, JavieR said:

@dreadaeleonkvothe

Why you do this to me???????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

received_10156751670300296_zps21nvptnj.g

haha maybe no one here knows Skeletor.... That's the gif I use after destroying ppl with sexy spams LOL 

So... was watching this video again for the millionth time >>

pants%20vid%203_zpsismz3ug4.gif

Spoiler

I've lost an unsafe amount of blood today

_20161004_221600_zpsk48zbhl8.jpg

This beach episode is gonna kill me. I can't wait! 

• Like 10

I went on google to find some nosebleed emojis for tomorrow's beach episode. Typed in "nosebleed emoji". And was greeted with a bunch of Eren/Levi smutty fanart. The internet is trying to kill me today guys. Okay I'm gonna go watch the Singto-Krist-nipple-grab-butt-slap video another hundred or so times since I'm already on this nosebleed journey. Then maybe reread the beach ep translation a hundred more times. BRB 3.gif (...sorry I've been a little too crazy with all my posts today :sweatingbullets: SOTUS is making me go crazy)

• Like 7

Just now, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

I went on google to find some nosebleed emojis for tomorrow's beach episode. Typed in "nosebleed emoji". And was greeted with a bunch of Eren/Levi smutty fanart. The internet is trying to kill me today guys. Okay I'm gonna go watch the Singto-Krist-nipple-grab-butt-slap video another hundred or so times since I'm already on this nosebleed journey. Then maybe reread the beach ep translation a hundred more times. BRB 3.gif (...sorry I've been a little too crazy with all my posts today :sweatingbullets: SOTUS is making me go crazy)

Girl you need to get a hold of your self HAHAHAHA after this you'll have hard time to move on trust me HAHAHAHA

• Like 2

1 minute ago, JavieR said:

Girl you need to get a hold of your self HAHAHAHA after this you'll have hard time to move on trust me HAHAHAHA

:sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets: yes I'm sure I'll have major SOTUS withdrawl... On another note, have you guys been to supericez's IG?? Does this guy ever where a shirt? :o I feel like half of the pictures on there are just him with a bunch of other buff half naked dudes

i.e.

Spoiler

ok I guess he's trying to wear a shirt here :P

sorry unintentionally spammed again :sweatingbullets: just never open my spoiler boxes and you all will be safe 555

....his pants are undone :dizzy: maybe I should take a break before creeping any more of the SOTUS actors' IGs. I can't handle much more of this :joy:

okay now I'm actually gonna go reread the ep 8 stuff :) Bye 3.gif

• Like 8

6 hours ago, white_daisy said:

sorry coz it's private. but i already change the setting, so you can open it right now

Its in english. someone translate it

sorry to butt in, it's in english????

could you send it to me too please?

thanks

• Like 1

6 hours ago, white_daisy said:

sorry coz it's private. but i already change the setting, so you can open it right now

Its in english. someone translate it

In english?! Please send it to me too:confounded:

Guest delightful

I wake up and there were 5 pages to catch up on. How do you guys keep posting/finding new stuff to post? LOL! I luv y'all.

And welcome to all the new members.. that have revealed their perverted-ness... love to us, now you can never leave!

Those topless photos of our SOTUS men cast is very drool worthy! Arthit needs to take his shirt off more! Okay, off to time GMM LIVE CHAT... :w00t:

24 minutes ago, delightful said:

I wake up and there were 5 pages to catch up on. How do you guys keep posting/finding new stuff to post? LOL! I luv y'all.

And welcome to all the new members.. that have revealed their perverted-ness... love to us, now you can never leave!

Those topless photos of our SOTUS men cast is very drool worthy! Arthit needs to take his shirt off more! Okay, off to time GMM LIVE CHAT... :w00t:

Couldn't agree more :wub: THANK YOU! ^^

And... look. where. Krist's. arm. is. >>

IMG_20160829_063828_zpssd8n4dat.jpg

Spoiler

7b6df9e00e93bd30c8d2eaa2f2f96acd_view_zp

• Like 6