[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

1 hour ago, white_daisy said:

@yumekuran @taurean10 I already send it. Wow.. so many people dont have it.

Good Night Everyone. Its time to sleep :blush:

Thank you so much for the chapter. I love reading and I especially loved the LoveSick novel. I was totally fearing that it would be in Thai but bless your soul IT'S IN ENGLISH! !!!!!!!:D Thank you again ~ :wub:

• Like 6

25 minutes ago, greenfan said:

Are you ready for the next episode, Sotus fans? Who's also excited to dive into Kong's and Arthit's thoughts as they struggle to conceal their blooming feelings for each other? It's going to be torture but more so cuuuuuute! Good night, guys and gals :)

I'm so freaking ready for the beach scenes.:wub:....even though the ones I'm desperate to see will probably come next week....don't know if I should be happy or sad for another long wait for whole damn week to end.....:bawling:

• Like 7

35 minutes ago, greenfan said:

Are you ready for the next episode, Sotus fans? Who's also excited to dive into Kong's and Arthit's thoughts as they struggle to conceal their blooming feelings for each other? It's going to be torture but more so cuuuuuute! Good night, guys and gals :)

Here.. im so ready, my body is ready . :grin:

Miss Kong and Arthit so much.. hehe

Oohh what it is? What did Krist said?? It seem interesting..xD

• Like 11

1 hour ago, whitebunny7 said:

Hello. I was a silent reader before. I wasn't confident with my english and still try to improvise so yeah ... I'm new to Soompi so I don't know much how it works but since I'm so crazily in love with Sotus I'm willingly to embrass myself lol.

Two weeks ago I stumbled into Sotus the series and suddenly so in love with Arthit and Kongpob.:heart: they are so cute ... I can't even aahdksjshdk so loveable. They kill me everytime.

Oh anw Thanks to all of subbers here ( anw how can I add them into my post?) :blush:  I can't describe how gratefull am I. Many many thanks.

Can I have it too? Please :blush:

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, originalnickname said:

Guys! I went through all the eps, and I think the playlist must have all the music from the show so far! ( I will continue to update it;)) Please, enjoy!

THANK YOU!!!!

Wow, so much music!!!

I wish spotify worked better for me. I do have an account but always keeps lagging and stopping right in the middle of a song. I don't know what's wrong with it. Is there any chance that you could make the music downloadable? (Only if it's not too much to ask, of course!!!)

• Like 5

40 minutes ago, _-Mio-_ said:

What was with me and my last post... *tries to run away and hide* haha

but before I go into 'hiding' I need to share this too...

Hide contents

:tears::heart::tears:

T1_zpsq3lvqe8b.png

T2_zpshvfh3w8y.png

:heart: Such a beautiful and emotional scene. :tears::wub: 

I should've added all these into one post... but I didn't really plan to screenshot anything... at the end I needed to fast forward some parts, because no time to watch the whole episode. I don't know if I'll go and screenshot last scene... I'm just gonna go and squeal alone in my room... and scream while watching preview for ep. 8 and it comes to me that we have LESS THAN 24 HOURS left before new episode airs. 84.gif

*goes into hiding*

:P I won't go to sleep yet.. will lurk around. haha *runs to watch end of ep. 7* 

In my mind , this scene is so much like a proposal that Kong gives to Arthit. Kong asks him to go down to the field and stand in the center of the circle,and then all freshmen shout out " marry him ". Hahaha ,I am like a psyco

Yeah , can't wait for ep 8 , it will be a turning point for the relationship of Kong and Arthit.

And I think that we will hit 200 pages before ep8 airs .

• Like 11

17 minutes ago, originalnickname said:

Guys! I went through all the eps, and I think the playlist must have all the music from the show so far! ( I will continue to update it;)) Please, enjoy!

Thanks u so much.. :heart: i dont know im gonna love drama series so much that i even  searching for the bgm of the series too ..Sotus is the first one im so crazy about..xD thanks u so much for sharing this, my top favorite is Ripples and Somewhere.. :wub:

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, tsoon0708 said:

THANK YOU!!!!

Wow, so much music!!!

I wish spotify worked better for me. I do have an account but always keeps lagging and stopping right in the middle of a song. I don't know what's wrong with it. Is there any chance that you could make the music downloadable? (Only if it's not too much to ask, of course!!!)

You have two ways of using spotify : through your browser or by downloading it (for me, it works better when I download it)

Well downloading the music wouldn't be legal...... ;)

10 minutes ago, noirchiel said:

Thanks u so much.. :heart:

:kiss_wink:

Hope you enjoy the playlist, I love the music from this show it's awesome! Between techno, slow ballads and rock'n'roll :)

Let me know if there's one that I didn't add that you would like to see in the playlist :heart:  (But I think I didn't miss any haha ^^)

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, originalnickname said:

You have two ways of using spotify : through your browser or by downloading it (for me, it works better when I download it)

Well downloading the music wouldn't be legal...... ;)

Yeah, I tried both ways and neither one works. I think it might be because my computer's a bit old...

I totally understand the legality issues. Hmm.

Do you maybe have just a list of the titles and artists? (Spotify won't even let me copy the writing, and all the Thai parts I can't type out myself...) -Then I could go and look for them on youtube. I don't need to download them. Just want to listen without buffering issues. :)

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Limerence Subs said:

Pst. You need to control yourself! 

Flirt Kong is life!

@greenfan yup! I know it doesn't have anything to do with the show. But, your writing made me want to see angst. I guess we are not really that far away from it... 

Anyone know how long the show will be? Please don't tell me 12 episodes 'cause I am not ready to say goodbye to them yet. I only just got started... 

2YNKkjg.jpg

Cr tumblr .. use #sotustheseries tag to find the .gif

Thanks for appreciating! Looking forward to the next episode and share my thoughts again. It's always a delight reading fans' Sotus experiences :)

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, originalnickname said:

;)

:kiss_wink:

Hope you enjoy the playlist, I love the music from this show it's awesome! Between techno, slow ballads and rock'n'roll :)

Let me know if there's one that I didn't add that you would like to see in the playlist :heart:  (But I think I didn't miss any haha ^^)

Yeah, sotus bgm is so awesome.. i going crazy when u upload "somewhere" in ur channel.. xD *im the person who asking it in ur yt channel. Lol*

Dont think u miss any, everything in there.. :wub: thnks u again.:heart:

• Like 2

7 hours ago, originalnickname said:

The trailer hit 1million views guys :astonished: EDIT: I think the thumbnail helped :grimace:

Wow really?!! That's great :D Yes I'm sure the thumbnail helped plenty :smirk:

The trailer is actually SO GOOD THOUGH! I don't know how people could ever watch it and without becoming immediately obsessed :tounge_xd: 

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

Wow really?!! That's great :D Yes I'm sure the thumbnail helped plenty :smirk:

The trailer is actually SO GOOD THOUGH! I don't know how people could ever watch it and without becoming immediately obsessed :tounge_xd: 

Gurl, the trailer is literally what made me wanna watch the show :wub:

• Like 5

18 minutes ago, tsoon0708 said:

Yeah, I tried both ways and neither one works. I think it might be because my computer's a bit old...

I totally understand the legality issues. Hmm.

Do you maybe have just a list of the titles and artists? (Spotify won't even let me copy the writing, and all the Thai parts I can't type out myself...) -Then I could go and look for them on youtube. I don't need to download them. Just want to listen without buffering issues. :)

Maybe u need to upgrade the version to the newest, I dont know bout the PC version tho, i have spotify on my phone amd its work properly. 

• Like 2