[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

1 hour ago, white_daisy said:

I have it. I can send it to you if you want. but please don't share it.

Can i have it too.... I've been searching for this chapter for ages... i'll really appreaciate it if you share me... I won't share it to anyone... I promise... Please and Thank u...

This is my first post... I've been a very silent reader all this time because my english so messy.... hi to everyone here...

• Like 5

One more scene to share from ep. 7... :wub: 

Spoiler

This happens after they finish 3rd challenge, ofc they are all happy... 

and

K1_zps68hdakvi.png

Kong looking at Arthit. So... this picture really can't tell much... but look at his eyes, they talk. This is a man who looks at another man with, maybe it's early to say love... maybe it is, but admiration, liking... Those stares he gave to Arthit in this scene, can kill people. lol I really loved seeing him here smiling (watch that scene again peeps) and looking up... for his Arthit. I don't know... it's love people. richard simmons liking. richard simmons admiration. IT'S REAL richard simmons LOVE. 

*exaggerating as always...:lol: sorry for all the 'richard simmons'. haha*

and then Arthit...

A1_zpstvddqrhe.png

[all things after this are purely my imagination... ]

^

|

Arthit: "I am looking at you... Kong.

Just look at that smile...

and...

those eyes...

Why do I feel like this?

I think... it's like... my heart..."

:wub::wub:

A2_zpsbbxihtiy.png

Arthit: "oh richard simmons... he's looking at me. get it together, man." 

lol :lol::heart:

• Like 15

15 hours ago, delightful said:

Okay, guys.. I'm going to assume you're both guys..... first sentence of this course is...

you two: Pom ruk P'Arthit tee sood nai loke krup! :w00t:

Arthit: Tae Pom ruk 0062 kon diew krup. :wub:

*both of you faint from massive nosebleeds*

Oooooh. I'm female, but I don't mind.

Okay, so:

us two: I love P'Arthit more than anything else in the world! :w00t:

Arthit: ??? I love 0062 ????.  :wub:    (Maybe that he only loves Kong? Anyway, already fainted from nosebleeds, lol)

But, the male/female thing... I know that "Krup" is what guys say at the end of a sentence, while girls say "Kah" (and that is literally ALL I know about the Thai language, it's embarrassing...). I didn't know about the "Pom" thing, until @dreadaeleonkvothe mentioned it. (THank you!!!) Uhm, so... as a girl I'd have to say, "Chan ruk P'arthit tee sood nai loke kah!" ?

Ohh, and another language question. I always read "Sawasdee krup!" or "Sawasdee kah!" - but I only hear "Sahdee krup!" and "Sahdee kah!" Is my hearing bad or is part of that word silent?

Thank you so much, @delightful for teaching us!!!

• Like 3

Hello. I was a silent reader before. I wasn't confident with my english and still try to improvise so yeah ... I'm new to Soompi so I don't know much how it works but since I'm so crazily in love with Sotus I'm willingly to embrass myself lol.

Two weeks ago I stumbled into Sotus the series and suddenly so in love with Arthit and Kongpob.:heart: they are so cute ... I can't even aahdksjshdk so loveable. They kill me everytime.

Oh anw Thanks to all of subbers here ( anw how can I add them into my post?) :blush:  I can't describe how gratefull am I. Many many thanks.

8 minutes ago, white_daisy said:

@yumekuran @taurean10 I already send it. Wow.. so many people dont have it.

Good Night Everyone. Its time to sleep :blush:

Can I have it too? Please :blush:

Edited by whitebunny7
  • Like 3

What was with me and my last post... *tries to run away and hide* haha

but before I go into 'hiding' I need to share this too...

Spoiler

:tears::heart::tears:

T1_zpsq3lvqe8b.png

T2_zpshvfh3w8y.png

:heart: Such a beautiful and emotional scene. :tears::wub: 

I should've added all these into one post... but I didn't really plan to screenshot anything... at the end I needed to fast forward some parts, because no time to watch the whole episode. I don't know if I'll go and screenshot last scene... I'm just gonna go and squeal alone in my room... and scream while watching preview for ep. 8 and it comes to me that we have LESS THAN 24 HOURS left before new episode airs. 84.gif

*goes into hiding*

:P I won't go to sleep yet.. will lurk around. haha *runs to watch end of ep. 7* 

• Like 18

22 minutes ago, tsoon0708 said:

Ohh, and another language question. I always read "Sawasdee krup!" or "Sawasdee kah!" - but I only hear "Sahdee krup!" and "Sahdee kah!" Is my hearing bad or is part of that word silent?

Thank you so much, @delightful for teaching us!!!

@delightful I have a similar pronunciation question about Arthit.  Would you help me? Sometimes I can hear 'th' of Arthit, but I usually can't hear the middle part of  his name.  How do you pronounce his name?   Thank you in advance!

• Like 2

Are you ready for the next episode, Sotus fans? Who's also excited to dive into Kong's and Arthit's thoughts as they struggle to conceal their blooming feelings for each other? It's going to be torture but more so cuuuuuute! Good night, guys and gals :)

• Like 15

5 hours ago, meraien said:

That’s so great, we have to continue discussing then, because I love it too!

No worries, I myself don’t even know yet if I can manage to reply correctly.

That is absolutely true, they are “sun and moon” right? I couldn’t agree more with you. And I think I sympathise more with Arthit, because I am more like him, meaning, I am holding back a lot, too.

Yes, I would love to!!! I think I'm slowly getting the hang of how to work the forum mechanics... I f everything goes well, I won't need the blue anymore, haha.

You being like Arthit makes you VERY attractive. Hehe. I can't even decide anymore. I love them both so much. They're both such great characters. And I just love how Singto and Krist play them. I think I'm more like Kong, when it comes to talking, but I'm definitely not as in tune with everybody and everything as he is... I wish, heh. Arthit is really cool too, though. So controlled and so thoughtful in EVERYTHING he does. It's amazing...

That’s a very interesting point of view. So you think it is a little bit of both, right? He has fallen for him, and this shows in kind behaviour, but also in teasing him, which doesn’t help, apparently.  

I didn’t think about it before, but from this point of view Kongpope seems very mature. He really does understand Arthit’s position quiet well. On the other hand, it is also true, that we tend to see a person we admire/adore in a different light. We want to see only the good parts, right? And he certainly sees a lot of “good” in Arthit, I am thinking of the hungry eyes-look he often gives to Arthit!!:wub:

Haha, yeah, Kong has so totally fallen for Arthit!!!

To be honest, I think that Kong is indeed very mature...

Spoiler

And maybe that's even part of why Arthit singles him out. Because... basically, from the start, Kong is the one who already acts the way Arthit wants the freshmen to act. He already knows so much:

• he does honor his seniors (e.g. he always adresses them properly and, deep down, respects them)
  • he goes to all the meetings and lines up and follows all oders, and not just by doing the bare minimum but by doing better (e.g. when he helps the cheerleaders, joins the basketball team and enters the star competition - instead of just picking one)
  • he instantly connects with his whole year and many seniors too
  • and he actually is the first to see things from the seniors' perspective and not just from the freshmen one
  • he always wants to help others and also to work together as a team
  • he also always watches out for the weak ones so they don't fall behind.

Basically... Kong is the IDEAL freshman. And I think Arthit is both impressed and annoyed at the same time, because how do you teach somebody who is already brilliant? The best students always make their teachers question their own abilities the most... and that's probably what happened to Arthit too. And how do you teach the rest of the bunch if your star pupil always takes the spotlight (even unintentionally)?

Yes! It’s good for them to share some alone-time. No matter who is around them, they will always act according to etiquette (each one in his own way ). But to get to know each other better, they’ll have to be alone. And I am looking forward to that talk they’ll have on the beach in the next episode. I hope that this conversation will bring them closer together.:wub:

OMG, YESSSSSSS. I am dying to see at the beach episode. Everybody keeps saying they get talking and my curiosity is killing me!!!:w00t:

No way, it's quiet the opposit. Thanks so much for your comments, I was inspired by your point of view. Let's discuss some more during the following episodes, okay?

YESSSSSS!!!! :w00t::w00t::w00t:

(And sorry to anybody else who now has to scroll through all this babbling...:sweatingbullets:)

• Like 7

@_-Mio-_ - you've inspired me to do some screencaps too... :)  And again, kudos to @delightful on the awesome EngSub (and extra comments that are just perfect)... :)

Let me preface this by stating:  I'm a huge Kong/Singto fan. I get the Arthit/Krist attraction, but omggggg I fell for Kong immediately.

Spoiler

When the class sent Kong up as the representative to speak to Arthit - I was on the edge of my seat...

61IH1sd.png

The look on his face, and those eyes... :heart:

kG5tGXE.png

This interaction had me thinking, "Are they really trying to trick him, and get him away from the flag just so they can snatch it?"

WjIw9Fk.png

Here's where my mind went to the gutter... Look at Prem's face. :D "He wants to show you his spirit..."

Ph0xSao.png

Two thoughts here - @delightful's editorializing is perfect! And Arthit can be such a hard-a$$!

wrXIpIp.png

Oh my poor baby's reaction... it tore my heart out! I had to make a gif of his emotions on his face...

ma0Gxi2.png

http://i.imgur.com/GpmHEVQ.gifv

They say a really good actor can convey their emotions without saying a thing... and I think Singto is really good at that.

• Like 13

14 minutes ago, greenfan said:

Are you ready for the next episode, Sotus fans? Who's also excited to dive into Kong's and Arthit's thoughts as they struggle to conceal their blooming feelings for each other? It's going to be torture but more so cuuuuuute! Good night, guys and gals :)

I am soooooo ready. :D

Good night, sweet dreams! :wub: I'm gonna go to. 'Night guys ^_^

• Like 4