[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

Spoiler
28 minutes ago, lilymuuu said:

Love Triangle?? :sweatingbullets: is it weird if i'm looking forward to this plot, if there were any. Because i want to see both of them get jealous.:phew:

Screenshot_2016-09-05-23-10-18-751_zpsfq

OH NOOOO. Arthit better be careful or he's going to loose Kong. I wonder who is that senior. Hmmmmmm. :sweatingbullets:

P.S. Did Arthit pay for Kong's dinner in ep 3?

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, cadburygirl said:

Singto has an obsession when it comes to Krist. He has a preference for certain body parts of Krist. LOL. :D

OMGG this video :love: Krist is so cheeky and adorable!

They are amazing together!! The beginning reminds me of that one behind the scenes/photo shoot (I think?) video where Krist kept touching his chest and tried to grab Singto's too :joy:

• Like 4

9 hours ago, mongstaness said:

for all the episodes.

Krist Fanclub has subbed episodes 1 and 2. Episode 3 just came out this Saturday so they haven't subbed it yet :) Someone else also subbed episode 2 on Dailymotion, but that one isn't as good so I'd recommend watching Krist Fanclub's subs. They should say subtitles done by: Krist Fanclub or something like near the beginning of the video. They shared the first ep through Dailymotion and since then I think it's been reuploaded by different ppl and they shared the second one through google drive. 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, cadburygirl said:
  Hide contents

OH NOOOO. Arthit better be careful or he's going to loose Kong. I wonder who is that senior. Hmmmmmm. :sweatingbullets:

P.S. Did Arthit pay for Kong's dinner in ep 3?

That's the senior who was talking to Em about video games earlier right?

I was thinking that too. It'd be cute if he did pay for it :wub: I don't know Thai though ;-; so I'm not sure :sweatingbullets:

• Like 3

51 minutes ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

OMGG this video :love: Krist is so cheeky and adorable!

They are amazing together!! The beginning reminds me of that one behind the scenes/photo shoot (I think?) video where Krist kept touching his chest and tried to grab Singto's too :joy:

I know, right? They look like they feel very comfortable with each other, like they've known each others for years. Their Public Displays of Affections make me squeeee so hard. Butt slapping FTW! *dies* They make the fangirl and Fujoshi in me so very happy. :wub:   :heart:

• Like 4

10 hours ago, whitedove said:

Haha agreed. It's basically why I love pairings like Lovesick's Phun&Noh and now Sotus' Kongpob&Arthit, because they tend to switch and neither one is too feminine.

Off-topic a bit, but I've read a lot of Japanese BL & yaoi for years and the uke characterization is mostly feminine. A couple of years ago I found Ichikawa Kei, and reading it I find myself loving how both main characters are usually regular guys and it's never clear at first who's seme or uke. Since then, I couldn't go back to reading yaoi mangas with too feminine uke anymore. I couldn't even get myself to watch many of those Chinese BL web series or movies anymore because one of them would turn out to be too feminine/fragile/weak and that turns me off. *sigh*

Sorry for a little bit of rant there guys. Just that it's hard to satisfy a choosy fujoshi like myself these days lol.

I think exactly the same way. Your words are my words.

Can you indicate other works without the uke/seme dichotomy?

2 hours ago, lilymuuu said:

Love Triangle?? :sweatingbullets: is it weird if i'm looking forward to this plot, if there were any. Because i want to see both of them get jealous.:phew:

Screenshot_2016-09-05-23-10-18-751_zpsfq

Wow. The first picture is hot. I could like that ship, too.

Arthit's hairstyle looks amazing in the second pic. It suits him.

• Like 4

here the summary of the pink milk scene

I did not rewatch the scene to translate so maybe it's not exactly this.

so KP order minced pork omelette with rice while AT having Gapao ( chicken and basil stir fry) which is a spicy dish.

AT : you order something kids would eat

KP : that because I can't eat spicy

then the waitress serve them their drinks (un)fortunately it's pink milk for AT -_-||

KP : i didn't know you like pink milk

AT: *try to deny and tell the waitress that it's not his drink but the waitress says AT order pink milk every time*

AT was very embarrassing so he tease KP by give his Gapao rice with extra chillies to him before he leaves (´・_・`)

But when KP asked for bills the waitress said AT already pay for them both ...(///▽///) what a cute tsundere senior lol 

• Like 11

10 minutes ago, franeb said:

here the summary of the pink milk scene

I did not rewatch the scene to translate so maybe it's not exactly this.

so KP order minced pork omelette with rice while AT having Gapao ( chicken and basil stir fry) which is a spicy dish.

AT : you order something kids would eat

KP : that because I can't eat spicy

then the waitress serve them their drinks (un)fortunately it's pink milk for AT -_-||

KP : i didn't know you like pink milk

AT: *try to deny and tell the waitress that it's not his drink but the waitress says AT order pink milk every time*

AT was very embarrassing so he tease KP by give his Gapao rice with extra chillies to him before he leaves (´・_・`)

But when KP asked for bills the waitress said AT already pay for them both ...(///▽///) what a cute tsundere senior lol 

Thanks so much for the translation. Now I understand it better. AT is always teasing Kong. He definitely have a crush on Kong. *squee* "Pink Milk" Ha ha ha ha ha ha. :D Yayyy, I was right, now I know that AT paid for Kong's dinner, . That's so cute......

• Like 4

I'll try to translate the most retwitted tweets from hashtag #ทีมพีรญา . Maybe you guys might curious what Thai fans are talking about .. right ?? 

many discussions about uke and sema and from this video we have an answer by Krist ψ(`∇´)ψ

Question: who do you THINK is seme or uke ?

Krist: I'm probably the wife and you are the husband(Singto).

Singto: woahhh.

Krist: I'm very tsundere.

• Like 12

24 minutes ago, franeb said:

I'll try to translate the most retwitted tweets from hashtag #ทีมพีรญา . Maybe you guys might curious what Thai fans are talking about .. right ?? 

Thank you so much for translating! ^◡^

25 minutes ago, franeb said:

many discussions about uke and sema and from this video we have an answer by Krist ψ(`∇´)ψ

Question: who do you THINK is seme or uke ?

Krist: I'm probably the wife and you are the husband(Singto).

Singto: woahhh.

Krist: I'm very tsundere.

Krist is so adorable in all the interviews and clips I've seen o()o  I love how he just casually says it and Singto's reaction xD I ship them so much! 

• Like 4

three episodes in and omg I am loving this series so much. I still wish GMM did subs as they released the episodes. everyone's lives would have been so much easier (I know the whole LineTV issue but just don't make the YT video available in Thailand...and since we can't access LineTV anyways, it wouldn't matter to them) but seriously, the subbers are doing amazing work. So all the thanks to them!!

• Like 5

That scene with the other senior and Kong is very hot. Actually I thought that senior may have been interested in Em but Em has a loveline with May so I guess not. That boy is cute, so I would love it if this was a plot that happened (and made Arthit jealous - though does he really need any help in that department?). 

• Like 6

13 hours ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

Krist Fanclub has subbed episodes 1 and 2. Episode 3 just came out this Saturday so they haven't subbed it yet :) Someone else also subbed episode 2 on Dailymotion, but that one isn't as good so I'd recommend watching Krist Fanclub's subs. They should say subtitles done by: Krist Fanclub or something like near the beginning of the video. They shared the first ep through Dailymotion and since then I think it's been reuploaded by different ppl and they shared the second one through google drive. 

do you have/know the links?

• Like 3

(does krist have a girlfriend though or is he single?)

AND HUHU KRIST SEEMS LIKE AN ADORABLE PERSON. HE REMINDS ME OF A PUPPY AND HE LOOKS A LOT LIKE SQUIRTLE.

And Arthit is a weedle marshmallow. Haha. Even Krist admits his character is tsundere. If I were Kongphob, I'd be totally wooing Arthit with smooth as a baby's butt lines as well. lol.

• Like 6

I actually want to see Arthit and the Gamer senior forming the love line that makes Kongphob jealous. ASDFGHJKL. The guy's instagram has really cute pics with Krist Huhu. This one is my favorite., Krist has a lot of sleeping pics and he looks adorable in every single one of them. sobs.

• Like 7

40 minutes ago, singtokrist said:

I actually want to see Arthit and the Gamer senior forming the love line that makes Kongphob jealous. ASDFGHJKL. The guy's instagram has really cute pics with Krist Huhu. This one is my favorite., Krist has a lot of sleeping pics and he looks adorable in every single one of them. sobs.

Gamer senior has some game! I really want to see more of him on screen, but I don't know that I really want him to come between Arthit and Kong. I think I've seen another few pics/screen shots of Kong looking jealous of Arthit with the girl that gave him her number in the first episode at what looks like a CD store and pics of May and Kong together. If we include Em in the May/Kong storyline and PrettyGirl and Arthit we'll have a love pentagon. If we add gamer senior does that make it a love hexagon? :)

• Like 3