[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

54 minutes ago, franeb said:

actually their main ship name on twitter is #ทีมพีรญา (#teamperaya) Peraya is from Singto and Krist first name which are Prachaya (Singto) and Perawat (Krist) ;)

Thanks so much for the information!! Awwee they're adorable together ^^ I love that gif of them :joy: They're so cute and dorky ♡ I love it!

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, jaelephy said:

Episode Two with Eng Subs.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4risiq_engsub-sotus-the-series-ep-2-full-uncut_shortfilms

they ain't perfect but they are good enough and that end is PERFECT!!! I just keep loving the main couple more and more. They are so precious!!

IKR! That ending was amazingggggggg!! :wub: I love them so much! Episode three looks like it will have so many cute moments with them xD I can't wait!!

• Like 3

I only watched the raw as well. This is the first *Thai* drama where I was drawn by the main couple not the secondary couple.

I'm also enjoying watching the supporting characters as well, with some storyline for them.

*quickly downloads the subbed version of the episode*

• Like 4

1 hour ago, missmeiz said:

it,s so long until this night... what should i do? guys... what are you doing right now? i'm just watch trailer, mv and episode 1 and 2 over and over again...huhuhuhuhu... i'm feel restless....:sweatingbullets:

Ha ha ha ha I'm doing the same thing as you. Watching ep 1 & 2 over and over while waiting for tonight. :lol: I want at least 2 episodes a week. :tears:  This is really painful waiting for the guys' relationship to progress. I need more. It's like a drug and I'm hooked on these cuties. :wub:

• Like 3

Guest skeletonworks

Just watched episode 2 eng subbed....!!!!

• Who do you think put that name tag inside Kong's locker? I think it was Artit :wub:
  • Actually Artit is a very caring & kind senior aaarghhhhh He's such a tsundere!!! Kong is right. A mean looking Artit is such a cute sight!
  • I don't get why he said all those mean things to Kong when he's the one who chose him to be sent as the representative for the Prince Charming contest. Tsundere af.
  • I think Artit is slowly falling for Kong... I saw him leaving the room but I guess jealousy gets the best out of him when the other senior wanted to know Kong's room number. He barked at them "So noisy!!". Tsundere af!
  • And that smile when Kong got extra orange from Artit :w00t:
  • That preview omg I can't wait to see Artit's face when Kong told him he thinks Artit likes him omg hahhahaahahaha.

4 hours ago, missmeiz said:

Who is excited for tonight... Me...me..me... I'm really excited to see Kong flirts with tsundere Artit... This is the first series that i'm truely ship the main cast...hehe... Who with me??? Lets SingtoKrist ship sailing proudly....:wub:

o7W7F07.jpg

Yes yes!! i love them sooo much. SingtoKrist/KongArthit, i ship them so hard.:heart: 

Like i said before, the first time i watch the trailer, they already have a special place in my heart. I have to say they are my ultimate OTP, among all the other couples in BL dramas/movies i've watched.  :heart::wub:

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, skeletonworks said:

Just watched episode 2 eng subbed....!!!!

• Who do you think put that name tag inside Kong's locker? I think it was Artit :wub:
  • Actually Artit is a very caring & kind senior aaarghhhhh He's such a tsundere!!! Kong is right. A mean looking Artit is such a cute sight!
  • I don't get why he said all those mean things to Kong when he's the one who chose him to be sent as the representative for the Prince Charming contest. Tsundere af.
  • I think Artit is slowly falling for Kong... I saw him leaving the room but I guess jealousy gets the best out of him when the other senior wanted to know Kong's room number. He barked at them "So noisy!!". Tsundere af!
  • And that smile when Kong got extra orange from Artit :w00t:
  • That preview omg I can't wait to see Artit's face when Kong told him he thinks Artit likes him omg hahhahaahahaha.

Agree with all your points! Arthit is clearly working hard behind the scenes to make his juniors lives a little bit easier even though he has to be tough on them in public. Definitely think Arthit put the name tag in the locker. His face when the medic senior outed him about the contest was so funny. I love that Kong is finding out about everthing as well, cos otherwise. Well, maybe we'd have another Wad on our hands. :)

Arthit is definitely falling for Kong. The amount of attention on Kong is increasing and you can see from his face that he gets flustered when K flirts with him. Dawww. 

• Like 6

9 minutes ago, lolalarue said:

I'm absolutely convinced Arthit was jealous of K talking to May about the name tag and that's why he hung back after the rest of the seniors left. But why did he give K a new name tag,secretly? So he wouldn't get into trouble? 

I think he did it secretly so that other seniors didn't know about it. He can't let them know he's got a favourite among the juniors. :lol:

• Like 3

19 hours ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

Is Krist having a fan meet right now? I keep seeing pictures on Twitter. I wish I could be there :wub:

Not a fanmeet. A few GMM talents including Krist, White and Mook Worranit were at Siam to support the grand opening of a friend's store. 

Singto & Krist with fellow Sotus co-star Jan:

sGo8o1bh.jpg

And from episode 3 tonight:

JIy9uUMh.jpg

Credits to GMMTV.

• Like 5