[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

39 minutes ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

It looks like it's close to being done :) and by g drive I guess they mean google drive right? I'm excited because that'll make it easier for me to download on my phone if I'm out when they share it ^^

Patiently waiting for the eng subs. What an egony this is. How I wish I can speak Thai?   :bawling:

Spoiler

CrR_xWgVIAAm8Hz.jpg

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, cadburygirl said:

Patiently waiting for the eng subs. What an egony this is. How I wish I can speak Thai?   :bawling:

Hide contents

CrR_xWgVIAAm8Hz.jpg

Awee they're so cute x) I love looking through all the pictures of Krist and Singto :love: 

Hey does anyone know what the actors' ship name is? Is it KristSingto or SingtoKrist? :huh:

• Like 5

9 hours ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

Awee they're so cute x) I love looking through all the pictures of Krist and Singto :love: 

Hey does anyone know what the actors' ship name is? Is it KristSingto or SingtoKrist? :huh:

Me too. Their skinships and them being touchy-feely. I always go through their pictures and videos eventhough i dont understand a thing. >_< 

I dont know for sure but i think their ship name is KristSingto because there are a lot of fanpage with that name. ^_^

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, lilymuuu said:

Prem x Wad

IMG_20160902_113613_zpsqs4a8eeb.jpg

IMG_20160902_113502_zpsapl4qa9e.jpg

IMG_20160902_113532_zpsuutbn1nh.png

Wad is soooo hot soooo handsome! I kind of want him as the main actor.

IMG_20160902_113605_zpshzpljhmv.jpg

IMG_20160902_113710_zpsaqt1ztmf.jpg

When I read about this series for the first time I'm surprised because he not the main actor because he already star in a movie as a main actor before. 

7 minutes ago, gamol88 said:

Hahahahaha are guys waiting too??? Hahahahaha I got laugh so much in each ep...

Yeah me too. Every ep is really hillarious:lol:.

Ah! Google won't let me download it. Says too many people have downloaded it. Does anyone have any other links? 

Edited to add: I'm working it out. I think the key is to download it to your own folder and then make a copy of it in your folder and then you can download it. Maybe. I'm still attempting. 

• Like 2