[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

1 minute ago, boytoy143 said:

I'm really happy to see people very patient about waiting for the sub episode 2. I know this isn't as big or as anticipated as MIR by international fans but what annoyed me while waiting for the subs of MIR was the constant bugging of fans for subs ( which I completely understand). 

Anyway, let's keep this thread alive. Haven't watched the raw but I also wonder what Top's role would be. Had a little crush on him since Love Sick.

Yeah while watching MIR I was also bothered by that. I actually enjoyed watching the raw cut version, then raw uncut version, and then the subbed uncut :lol: Especially near the end when I didn't want season 1 to end! :tears: 

I love SOTUS so much though and I wasn't even sure if it was going to get subbed (at least not until GMM TV did it a while later) so tbh I'm just super happy that someone is subbing it at all :blush: And I actually enjoy watching without subs first... maybe I'm just weird though lol :sweatingbullets: I keep rewatching ep 1 and ep 2 because I'm so obsessed right now :wub: And the trailer too... So many amazing looking moments in the trailer and I'm really looking forward to that kiss scene :3 

Oh yeah I'm also curious about Toptap. mydramalist.com says that his character's name is Jay, but I don't know much more than that :sweatingbullets:

• Like 4

i really love this song and series ... i know someone post it before but i'll just get to it again... i see lots of LS and MIR fans here... STS is quite different from those 2... previous 2 from high school while this is from university...

• Like 7

30 minutes ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

I saw some pictures of some of the freshmen wearing the red shirts on instagram!

Hide contents

On Au Jun's and Fluke's IG. So I guess these are from later on in the series or the end :huh:

13092246_271807279826425_1578594203_n_zp

_20160831_073825_zps3yufgbw3.jpg

maybe you guys already saw... I just noticed today :sweatingbullets:

:skull: I hope we see Wad and Prem in a scene together in those shirts. hopefully kissing. x)

• Like 2

User Welp here on Soompi translated this clip of Gunsmile for me: 

He said Fluke came up with that fist provoking greeting gesture by himself, the director did not give him the advice. (Thanks Welp <3)
  • Like 5

I have lots of free time today so that's why I keep posting here :sweatingbullets: I've just been looking at SOTUS stuff and making gifs and collages and whatnot for most of my day so far :P Here I'll share some of them ^^ I just made them for fun using giphy so they might not be as good as the ones other ppl make with better programs/websites :sweatingbullets:

Cheek%20kiss%20awww_zpsvjoh5v4e.gif   Singto%20pulls%20on%20Krists%20pants%20x

The rest are in here -->

Spoiler

Actually a few of them I made for a blog a little while ago before SOTUS aired. Just from the trailer :)

Kirst%20lol%20face_zpsl75fiyvv.gif  Krist%20gif_zpsyf8bom56.gif

Look%20then%20laugh_zpsvecvmsjw.gif  54ffa21f91824cd1366797b7c125e0939b7110b7

shirtless%201_zpsjkaadelt.gif  shirtless%202_zpsc3epznbh.gif

2OST%204%20no_zpsugm6aphp.gif  1OST%206%20no_zpsrmevpmru.gif

2OST%207%20no_zpsotcy2fng.gif  17b33328460f93af361f6ca11eb5542e1c26f717

2OST%205%20no_zpslbdri4th.gif  6853d31e1a09bfbadae2fec8c23aea9186864b5c

2OST%206_zpsm9yesp6o.gif  2OST%208_zpskiyuv7x3.gif

PhotoGrid_1472594862653_zpsziaycr0a.jpg

PhotoGrid_1472592855235_zpseao3vece.jpg

PhotoGrid_1472595659687_zpscufw8erw.jpg

I made these two as lockscreen pics to fit my phone (sony xperia):

PhotoGrid_1472594452819_zpsupglzbnv.jpg  PhotoGrid_1472595689394_zps0y8jmjtd.jpg

lol I have more but I'm gonna stop now :sweatingbullets:

• Like 11

9 minutes ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

I have lots of free time today so that's why I keep posting here :sweatingbullets: I've just been looking at SOTUS stuff and making gifs and collages and whatnot for most of my day so far :P Here I'll share some of them ^^ I just made them for fun using giphy so they might not be as good as the ones other ppl make with better programs/websites :sweatingbullets:

2OST%206_zpsm9yesp6o.gif

haha, you see the other senior also tying a string around Prem's wrist in the back (at first I hoped it was Wad who did it, but nope x)

• Like 2

7 hours ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

Singto%20pulls%20on%20Krists%20pants%20x

Singto seems to have an obsession hmm~

• Like 8