[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

6 minutes ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

Yup! Wu Suo Wei's character development is very interesting in the novel. I like his character a lot actually.

https://www.facebook.com/singto.lionize?fref=ts

Yeah it doesn't show he's live for me either

I really hope it isn't. Qingyu is actually the most shippable BL actor ship ever :wub: The story was really roughly put together to the point where there are some things you can't understand without reading the novel, but those two together and the humour in it totally made me love it :) Plus the novel is so good

Sorry I went off topic :sweatingbullets: It's going to air very soon right? Episode 11!!! I can't wait :) 

I found it finally hehe, He's live through his fanclub facebook page. I'm so happy that responded my question haha I know I'm too much but I just feel so happy. He make me love him more! Thank you for helping me by the way @dreadaeleonkvothe

Cut 1 recap

Spoiler

Arthit meets with Namtarn (?). Seems like they talked about the past. Flashback to before! I’m sure I’ve seen this guy in another series. Perhaps it’s Namtarn’s current boyfriend. So the three were good friends before and the other guy confesses his love for Namtarn first and so Arthit had to give way (?).

• Like 4