[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

Guest delightful

Sitting here drinking pink milk and reading the thread... Then I see your .gifs @jaelephy and I go :w00t:!!!! You're so talented and great at finding all these cute moments! Great job!

I am rewatching the episode for like the 5th time and I was thinking about it. During Kongs confession, Art was clearly awake. So does that mean when he turned over and was facing Kong (really closely to the point where they're arms were touching) he was also awake and chose to face Kong???:sweatingbullets:

• Like 8

OK, I finally watched the 10 episode. I finally built my heart up and UGH it still broke! 

My poor biibii! but like I have to understand that it is hard, and Arthit has all these sudden emotions he can't understand and he couldn't really figure out what to do with them. But at least give the boy a reason I mean SHEESH! like dayum, dont leave him staring all puppy eyed like that. SO MEAN! :confounded:

• Like 7

13 hours ago, syuhadah_stv said:

When it's too hot outside and you feel yourself so sticky, most people (well, most Malaysians) would take a cold shower. I remembered when I was little, I didn't know hot water could flow through your pipes so even early in the morning, I had to take cold shower before school. It is actually very common, especially in my part of the country that we don't install water heater. But to be fair, the water is not freezing cold unless it's the morning shower. Hope that answers your question.

Thanks!! :lol: It's interesting to learn lifestyles in other countries!  Next time I see shower scenes in Malaysia/Thai drama I will remember this. 

@seoha I love your review as well as your ff :wub: ( sorry, it's not any pressure on you but I still hope to read your new ff :)). I took ep10 well and it probably depends on my English skills...if Arthit/Kongpope performed with my mother tongue, the feeling of Kong would damage my mental health directly and I wouldn't able to eat for a whole week..:tears:

@scheela your avatar is so cute!!:lol:

12 hours ago, meraien said:

I started studying japanese on my own, but soon after I participated in a course (only once every week). When I became more and more obsessed with it I decided that I would start properly at university. That's what I am doing now, it is kind of a long way to go, but I love it. :sweatingbullets::wub:

If you love chinese I would encourage you to dive into it. Even if it seems you will never manage at times, it is a very wonderful thing to do. And in the process you will get to know chinese culture and so on.. sorry if I'm overly excited, hehe. But I love languages, also thai :wub:

Thanks for your advice:)  What one likes, one will do well....I 'll try learning Chinese again..probably I'll start with my favorite drama:wub:

• Like 3

15 hours ago, jayjayjayjay said:

Oh my god don't let me even begin. Sunny is ten fold more handsome than he is in the movie. I'm more a mario maurer fan than sunny but must I say he is a very handsome in real life and his gestures are very cute, so child-like but cool as well.

I don't think krist and singto can be found easily. I could only meet other actors because they will be releasing movie about the late HM The King. The title is "a gift" if I'm not mistaken.

I'm sorry I just found your reply

Your words about Sunny make me wanna meet him sooooo bad!!! I want to hug him haha. Oh yes I know about their upcoming movie 'new year gift : pohnjakfah' 

I can't wait to watch it!

• Like 4

1 hour ago, jaelephy said:

tumblr_ohe1id5OVE1vtisrzo10_400.gif

This was so satisfying to watch for some reason. The confession scene was so long to edit!! I almost gave up in the middle tbh.

I love how they did a small recap of their moments!! Kong really did what hook, line and sinker!

Touché! I love Kong's flashbacks  And your gifs. 

• Like 4

Guest delightful
1 hour ago, rainiroo said:

I am rewatching the episode for like the 5th time and I was thinking about it. During Kongs confession, Art was clearly awake. So does that mean when he turned over and was facing Kong (really closely to the point where they're arms were touching) he was also awake and chose to face Kong???:sweatingbullets:

Arthit wasn't asleep at all. He was just tossing and turning so he could fall asleep, if I'm not mistaken it was an hour to two hours after laying in bed that Kongpope started talking, right? 

22 minutes ago, delightful said:

Arthit wasn't asleep at all. He was just tossing and turning so he could fall asleep, if I'm not mistaken it was an hour to two hours after laying in bed that Kongpope started talking, right? 

Yes. That's true. But I wonder if he knew how close he actually was to Kong.

• Like 8

Guest delightful
43 minutes ago, rainiroo said:

Yes. That's true. But I wonder if he knew how close he actually was to Kong.

I'm sure he does.. maybe he thought Kongpope was already asleep because it was very dark in the room? They probably can't see each other's faces. In the novel Arthit's back is to Kongpope the whole time. Kongpope is the one that tosses and turns, he stares at the ceiling then turns to look at Arthit's back as he starts his confession. 

On 11/28/2016 at 10:37 AM, Mio- said:

Guys this is so off topic, but it's related to U-Prince the series (Teddy), I think... [sorry for going off-topic]

Hide contents

giphy.gif

OhMyLordy This.... What's happening here? :lol: Is this the one where those two are pretending to be in love and girl is trying to break them up or something to be together with [right one]?? UGh BUT THIS KISS... I want to watch it, but I don't want to. lol

Kawaiiiiiiiiiiiii newie looks so awkward lol

22 hours ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

Okay I went and found Off's comment on Krist's IG post where he's dressed like Off! @delightful maybe you'd be interested in what your husband has to say :P lol Google translated told me that Off said "Cute rat Utrecht" and that Krist said "AMC trade slows" :huh:

His girlfriend also commented on it. Google translate translated her comment as: "not half unimproved...

@dreadaeleonkvothe dont even bothcontentlating in Google especially Thai ....its richard simmons useless.....most of the times Dx

22 hours ago, scheela said:

Wow. fourth time watching and still so much to philosophize about! B) Here is another of my analyses:

Reveal hidden contents

> The broken glass… yeah I really think this methaphor was thrown in on purpose. In the beginning Arthit trys to act normal. Then when Kong bought him breakfast and was doing something for him again, he now knew the meaning of, I think he couldn’t stand it any longer and realized he wasn’t able to play „normal“ and the instant the glass broke they current relationship was in pieces…. :huh:

Reveal hidden contents

glassbroken.png

P.S. I really liked Arthit with towel turban so cute

Reveal hidden contents

handtuchkopf.png

@scheela yupp he looks so cute! Btw review is really good! ♥

17 hours ago, delightful said:

I meant Arthit's actions of calling first then hanging up on Kongpope as Kongpope starts his confession. Arthit knows what Kongpope is going to say, even if he doesn't hear it all.. he already heard them when they were in bed. After this incident then Kongpope decides it's best for P'Arthit if he stays away... no matter how painful it is for him, he chooses to do this for P'Arthit. :tears:

*starts sobbing* ITS TOO PAINFUL FOR MA HEARTEU!!

• Like 6

2 hours ago, delightful said:

I'm sure he does.. maybe he thought Kongpope was already asleep because it was very dark in the room? They probably can't see each other's faces. In the novel Arthit's back is to Kongpope the whole time. Kongpope is the one that tosses and turns, he stares at the ceiling then turns to look at Arthit's back as he starts his confession. 

I want to read the novel coz description in there give more feeling

And your description about that, make me easier to undestand

Thanks for Your kindness 

You always sharing with us and answer our question

4 hours ago, tinyinhawaii said:

OK, I finally watched the 10 episode. I finally built my heart up and UGH it still broke! 

My poor biibii! but like I have to understand that it is hard, and Arthit has all these sudden emotions he can't understand and he couldn't really figure out what to do with them. But at least give the boy a reason I mean SHEESH! like dayum, dont leave him staring all puppy eyed like that. SO MEAN! :confounded:

When a lot of fans feel hurt after watched ep 10, actually thats ep is my fav and maybe ep 11 too. I like angst so much. Tell me weird. But, they give me more feeling. I can't wait for saturday.

Kongpope's puppy eyes so hurtly

Sorry for my bad english

• Like 6