[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

I just finished watching ep. 10 subbed by @delightful (thank you again).....

► The confession scene was so.... powerful and beautiful (loved that montage of Kong teasing Arthit haha :P)

► I love this show so much! I love the fact that they don't jump into each other's arms immediately..... It'll make the moment when they will more intense :) 

► Right now I just want Arthit to suffer just like Kong.... (by that, I mean that I want him to feel jealous, to feel that he misses Kong....)

► About Aim & May..... I wonder how they're gonna sort this out.... I think the only way would be that she tries a move on Kong (yeah I know, it doesn't look like her, but it's the only way at this point) and then Kong rejects her like "I'm sorry, I don't see you that way..." I feel like she needs to realize he doesn't like her quickly,(we're at ep.11/16....) in a drastic way....

► I felt like Kong's attitude with Aim was totally appropriate! He's usually not like that with him but at the same time Aim is being a lazy a$$ lol (plus he has his problems with Arthit...)

► I am not prepared for next week, but I also can't wait because we're gonna see Arthit missing Kong and their interactions together, he's gonna realize.... This episode is gonna be sad, but necessary unfortunately :tears: 

► I want the wedding episode, I want fluff, I want kisslips.gif !!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 23

56 minutes ago, delightful said:

Wahhh, just re-reading and got up to the end of the wedding. I love P'Tum so much... not in that way.. just glad he is Arthit's senior. He gave such awesome advice to our confused pink milk monster. Now Arthit is running around trying to find Kongpope. And guess who told him which way to go? P'Nott!!! Arthit came out of the bathroom and was like 'where are the first year students?' Prem is like.. huh? Nott was like 'Kongpope just left, he should be waiting for his ride at the front of the hotel' ... so Arthit runs towards the entrance of the hotel. I love P'Nott too. ^_^ 

Is this chapter translated, this will bring so much joy back to my heart :sweatingbullets:

• Like 5

3 hours ago, syuhadah_stv said:

We do. I'm not Thailand (I'm from Malaysia) but we would take showers twice a day due to the humidity and warm climate. My sister (someone who really likes to waste water) would take three daily.

Hi, nice to meet you:lol: I didn't know that!! I thought that it's kinda fanservice when I watched people frequently took a shower in Lovesick. Though we don't see much steam in the shower scenes, does people in these countries like cold shower?  I prefer hot shower even in summer though. :)

• Like 4

39 minutes ago, originalnickname said:

I just finished watching ep. 10 subbed by @delightful (thank you again).....

► The confession scene was so.... powerful and beautiful (loved that montage of Kong teasing Arthit haha :P)

► I love this show so much! I love the fact that they don't jump into each other's arms immediately..... It'll make the moment when they will more intense :) 

► Right now I just want Arthit to suffer just like Kong.... (by that, I mean that I want him to feel jealous, to feel that he misses Kong....)

► About Aim & May..... I wonder how they're gonna sort this out.... I think the only way would be that she tries a move on Kong (yeah I know, it doesn't look like her, but it's the only way at this point) and then Kong rejects her like "I'm sorry, I don't see you that way..." I feel like she needs to realize he doesn't like her quickly,(we're at ep.11/16....) in a drastic way....

I felt like Kong's attitude with Aim was totally appropriate! He's usually not like that with him but at the same time Aim is being a lazy a$$ lol (plus he has his problems with Arthit...)

► I am not prepared for next week, but I also can't wait because we're gonna see Arthit missing Kong and their interactions together, he's gonna realize.... This episode is gonna be sad, but necessary unfortunately :tears: 

► I want the wedding episode, I want fluff, I want kisslips.gif !!!!!!!!!!!

Oh god you almost turned my "protect Arthit at all cost" switch on xD 

For someone who didn't read the novel's perspective: I do kind of agree. But I would definitely prefer to have May understand by herself. Like, she would be at the restaurant when Kongpob lets Arthit have the pink milk and she would like...back off by herself. Maybe erase Kongpob's name on the eraser with a dramatic music. And later on, Aim would come with the durian snacks.

1000% appropriate reaction. I'm serious, I've let some friends copy on my math homeworks for a year and it was honestly so frustrating when by the 2nd month they didn't even bother trying to do it by themselves, and just copied on me. And for Kongpob i'm pretty sure that lasted since they became friends (so in highschool), so he definitely was right to be 'harsh'. Also, he did let Aim have his homework so... good friend. I don't know, I have some trouble with Aim because he is irresponsible. He forgets Kongpob's papers in the classroom and let Kongpob get them alone, and now this? I'm also not a fan of how he ignored that Kongpob said he wanted to be alone and bothered him to get the homework. 

Me: please be nice to Arthit he is suffering!! don't hate him!! *writes an essay about how Arthit is just doing his best*
Also me: You're so beautiful when you cry, I like it when you're in pain, Arthit. :wub:

• Like 10

For krist's fans

For singto's fans

Actually I'm a bit not believing it that Singto is 177 cm and Krist is 175 cm. Only 2 cm difference!. I thought Singto was much higher than Krist like 5cm difference.... Krist looks so tiny when he is beside Singto (though Krist is a bit chubbier than Singto lol).

credit to @ nicky4official at instagram :)

• Like 24

21 hours ago, mikeeCS said:

@grasyida93, @violetaverda, @dwi02

Indonesian fans let's unite !!!! *toss*

Yeah when I heard Arthit's ringtone, my mind is like "why the hell he used that kind of ringtone?" hahaha

Haha I finally found my hometown friends here

Yes! Definitely, I laughed so hard when I heard that ringtone hahaha

• Like 5

1 hour ago, delightful said:

Wahhh, just re-reading and got up to the end of the wedding. I love P'Tum so much... not in that way.. just glad he is Arthit's senior. He gave such awesome advice to our confused pink milk monster. Now Arthit is running around trying to find Kongpope. And guess who told him which way to go? P'Nott!!! Arthit came out of the bathroom and was like 'where are the first year students?' Prem is like.. huh? Nott was like 'Kongpope just left, he should be waiting for his ride at the front of the hotel' ... so Arthit runs towards the entrance of the hotel. I love P'Nott too. ^_^ 

Please can you translate these chapters??? I've been dying to read this scene. If not, its okay. I don't want any added pressure on you.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, delightful said:

OMG!!!!!!!!!! YOU GUYS!!!!! I didn't know it was that close, but if they don't add a lot of fillers into ep.11 THEN WE WILL GET THE Arthit drinking pink milk in tears in EP.11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't wait!!!!! I am anticipating this scene so much!! This is the first time Kongpope acts 'normal' towards Arthit... but he still gives up the pink milk and walks away. My heart!! Please calm down a bit. Be still! Be still!!! Saturday!! Saturday!! Where are you?!??!! :wub:

Really? OMG you make me more impatient to wait for Saturday aghhh I'm not ready but yes I have to be ready to see them 'jub' hahaha

• Like 4

12 hours ago, delightful said:

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's done faster by 2 hours thanks to @obespicious!!!!!!!!!! Credit to her/him for encoding for me!!!!!!!!!!!! ENJOY Everyone!!!!!!

SOTUS the Series EP.10 [ENG SUB] : https://mega.nz/#!20lTQZLb!8CHY4K38lS7OxurH1FbV7Y9xpWhtqBbgJvwdgYQp63k

finally :heart: , arigato @delightful @obespicious:wub:

• Like 2

wow i just realized Singto birthday only 1 day before me yayyy we both Leo :)

sometime i wonder if Krist wear insole since some time he look at same height or taller than Singto when others time he definitely much shorter is it really only 2cm difference

• Like 7

25 minutes ago, mikeeCS said:

For krist's fans

Spoiler

For singto's fans

Spoiler

Actually I'm a bit not believing it that Singto is 177 cm and Krist is 175 cm. Only 2 cm difference!. I thought Singto was much higher than Krist like 5cm difference.... Krist looks so tiny when he is beside Singto (though Krist is a bit chubbier than Singto lol).

Krist is not chubbier, he's got more muscles ;) (you can notice when you look at their Attitude photoshoot :P And yeah I thought Krist was a bit smaller, he's the smallest of all the guys, which means they're all giants :o haha

Oh Singto you really like to brag about your english, huh ^^ hehe ? Please do a long interview or something so we can appreciate it :D

1 minute ago, salz said:

wow i just realized Singto birthday only 1 day before me yayyy we both Leo :)

sometime i wonder if Krist wear insole since some time he look at same height or taller than Singto when others time he definitely much shorter is it really only 2cm difference

I think Singto is 180cm, but Krist is really 175cm tall apparently....

• Like 6

Hi all! 

Oh my so many posts I have to read! Um.....I really happy...:wub:

let me go back to the post I was reading....Ahahaha......and...

Thank you @delightful for your beautiful sub. I realized how easily you explained their lines for us who do not speak English. Actually, to understand what other friends say in their posts on this thread, I often use my dictionary for making me understood. but when i watch the sotus you translated into English, I feel comfortable to understand it. I think you have used easy English expressions since the beginning for the people like me. Thank you for your time and consideration for us.

----------

Now I am back with the review ep 10.(lines in the review from @delightful 's translations )

Prologue of the review EP 10.

ep10_prologue4.jpg

I just rethink of the title, SOTUS and this ep's title should be 'At the Gate of Hell' 8**  SOTUS : acronym standing for Seniority/Order/Tradition/Unity and Spirit.

Review board :  https://www.wattpad.com/339066898-sotus-the-series-review-board-ep10-at-the-gate-of

Sotus fanfic/saving Kongpob: https://www.wattpad.com/327157359-sotus-fanfic-saving-kongpob-mr-busybody-saving

I put the review in the spoiler box below

Spoiler

After All, we are at the beginning of a bitter-sweet part which we have prepared ourselves for. Wow, the last ep 9 was so sugary, that's why they give me pain this much? But, Surely, the 11th will be the hardest one out of the whole eps. Umm....I focus on Kongpob's feelings this time, because I believe that Arthit's feelings will be shown in the next two episodes. So I would like to talk about what Arthit are really feeling when the next EP is released.

ep10_kongexpre_2.jpg

1. Time is ripe for Action.

It is just good when they are on the way back. Seeing them walking along the wall, I can feel Kongpob still filled with contentment and Arthit doesn't seem annoyed at Kong's playful jokes. How surprisingly peaceful their relationship becomes! Where is the Arthit who grabbed this 0062's collar in the EP1? Where is the 0062 who gave this ex-head hazer a really cold stare in EP1? At least, they can't deny feeling some romantic sparks of attraction towards each other.

However, what has worried me so far is the fact that this fragile happiness and peace between them mostly depends on Arthit's reactions. As Kongpob first loved the head hazer, even 2 years older, he has stood at a disadvantage since start of their relationship. So, it's a right time to finish Kongpob's one-sided love and build their mutual love. That's why they need hard times to make their love solid.

2. A man forced into a corner.

In EP 10, there are two reasons that, I think, stop Kongpob from confessing his true feelings directly. One is because of Namtarn. When Kongpob discovers her photo in Arthit's room, he should feel it is not possible for Arthit to love a person of the same sex. The other can be due to Arthit's anger when he knows their rooms are apposite of each other. Their conversation is totally different from the 'playful' mind games they used to have. While Kongpob explains to Arthit why he hid the truth, Kongpob accidentaly confesses some of his inner feelings. After that, he rather seems to lose hope for love with Arthit. Kongpob looks seriously scared of losing Arthit.

3. the Confession

From now on, I intend to put myself in Kongpob's place.

I can't sleep at all though it is past 1 a.m. Too many mixed feelings make me stressed out to death. My heart is being torn into pieces. It is burning and turning to ashes but I can't even open my mouth to express my real feelings. I am about to explode.I need a way out. It might be the last chance that I could sleep in the same bed with my special one. the one is sleeping, which gives me a bit of courage. I know this man is the only one I've ever loved.

confession.jpg

4. Missing you like crazy.

P'Arthit,

I have been looking for you all day long. All the friends around me already saw you at least once, but I couldn't find any sign of your presence. Aim talked to me something. I talked with him aimlessly. I couldn't pay attention to him. I just wanted to cry out, "Leave me alone!" All of a sudden, I heard Aim call your name. And then, I started to run and wandered around the campus, only looking for you. It was sheer torture and misery for me.

I have texted you and phoned you a few times.

You didn't answer me. You ignored me.

I even asked your friends where you were.

I went to the class room you were in, though knowing you wouldn't like it.

When I finally met you, you just gave me a cold stare.

I froze with terror, not knowing what made you angry with me.

I couldn't hand you the books you left at my room.

They should be my last hope that I could be with you.

But.....

You just walked away from me, leaving them in my hand.

You abandoned me in there.

Now.....I am begging you.

If you allow me to see you again like before,

I am willingly able to kneel down before you.

Are you angry with me because of what happened last Sunday?

Do you want me to tell the truth?

If I am honest to you,

Can you look at me again with your beautiful eyes?

Nevertheless,

I don't know why I feel as if I stood right before the gate of hell.

ep_11_review.gif

-----

See you next time.

--------- to dear my.....ummmm let me talk to friends below....haha....sorry my poor comments....

@OTAKU-KUN Are you still suffering? don't worry. it's getting better.

@dwi02 sorry to hurt you! I didn't mean it! but...this review also will.....sorry again

@butterflymania I think you  are stronger than me. I remember that you are an angst lover.....haha....am I wrong?

@alinabel, welcome you! and other new comers too!

• Like 17

48 minutes ago, mikeeCS said:

For krist's fans

For singto's fans

i'm gonna die, Krist is 9 days younger than me 
i don't even know why that makes me so happy lmao

and i just realized how smol they are omg? like i imagined singto to be atleast 180cm??? but he's just 4cm taller than me........ :"D

btw, is there any footage of Singto speaking in english?? i've seen him writing english on instagram but it would be fun to hear him actually talking it too? >/////<

• Like 2

This  

9 hours ago, delightful said:

Don't worry guys/gals... after that phone conversation it'll be the pink milk monster's turn to realize what he has done. I'm excited just thinking about it. Torture in the best way possible... I'm going to go back and re-read those parts again.. I want to know every single torture he has to go thru!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *evil laugh*

And this..

9 hours ago, delightful said:

I want to see them both walking towards each other in the same hallway... Arthit thinks Kongpope will try to talk to him, but Kongpope totally just acts like he doesn't see him and walks right passed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want Arthit to secretly be watching Kongpope giving May a ride on the bicycle!!!!!!!!!!!! I want him to drink his pink milk in agony!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

**Maybe... I need to go back on my meds. 5555555

Can I just say I've been wanting to see something like these too @delightful ?

sometimes I just have these urge to see him in pain.. I don't even know why myself, maybe revenge? 

• Like 6

After watching Episode 10 er five times...maybe? Still counting...right...we are all in the same boat I am sure. When the streaming came on without a hitch last Saturday, I was in a real dilemma. I mean should I watch it or should I wait until I was emotionally ready. Seriously, I never thought I was this wimpy. I have never ever watch a drama with such emotional attachment! Ever! I don't even watch dramas anymore, my hectic work schedule does not allow it. 

However, I do watch many BL movies and I am one of those you call Fujoshi. I only read BL mangas...unless I stumble across something interesting that is different like Nurahiyon that type. Anyways, back to Sotus. This episode has taught me many things - one can never rush love, great rewards come to those who wait and love knows no boundaries. Not to mention Bittersweet's style of story telling is so hypnotic, everything seems to flow at a very intense but gentle pace. The show has done really well to stay true to her writing and I have read some translations out there other than Delightful's to compare. Thank you to all translators and subbers, I really gained a lot from reading these hundreds of pages!

The emotions played by Krist and Singto really gave me true insight just how intense Kongpope must be feeling, he kept everything bottled inside. Up to the point that he would spit in anger at Arthit when he is jealous! He cannot control his feelings anymore. He could have just kept quiet when they were sharing the same bed. Why should he reveal anything and risk everything? Just being there in the same bed feeling his warmth and staring at Arthit, he could not stop himself...his emotions exploded like a volcano. He felt better I am sure because he closed his eyes in relief after that.

Too bad for the other person though. Poor straight guy Arthit, who had always loved pretty girls, had to handle a confession from someone who gave him nothing but a lot of trouble the past few months. The way he reacted was very normal to me, some straight guys would punch the other and high tail out of town I tell ya. I love his dilemma and deep introspection because it means he really does have an emotional attraction or attachment to Kongpope. That is good news. His words to Kongpope in the lab is reactionary, he is bad tempered so that is how he will predictably react. He is probably angry at the emotional burden Kongpope has dumped on him, he does not do well en expressing himself so he lashes out at him. Once he cools down, he will go back into his emotional shell and introspect. Thus the very gentle pace of self discovery. 

Sorry for this very long-winded post. I just feel the need to express myself hahahaha...Lastly, I will sit back silently and watch until everything finishes before crying. Thank you all for being such wonderful fans! I really love this forum. 

• Like 16

3 hours ago, delightful said:

P'Nott!!!! I knew I loved you for more than your s e x y bronzed body!!!

• Like 4

I just finished watching subbed episode and now I really want Saturday to be here now... eh we got 5 more days. ugh 

I understand Arthit (gosh what's with me, I started typing Krist LOL), I know he is all lost... I know it definitely came as a shock to him, knowing that Kong likes him, a boy likes him. Still, thru his expressions, I don't know why I get a feeling that he knows it, he knew it all along... from time when Kong asked him if he liked him, him smiling at Kong while he was performing for Moon and Star Contest, to that scene at the beginning of ep. 10, them walking together and chatting. I think deep down he knows, he likes him too, it's just that he can't accept it... he's trying to get a hold of it, so that's why this hard period has come. We need this, we need this for Arthit to realize that he can't go on without Kong and that he likes him too. 

I am getting excited for next episode, I hope it happens as delightful said, I hope he gets to suffer to and especially getting could shoulder from Kong. My... I can't freaking wait for it. Why am I so excited for this? (evil grin)

Btw, about people hating on Arthit's character and all that talk... I wouldn't go so far to saying that I hate him! Yes, I didn't like him treating Kong like that, knowing what Arthit is going thru, it's not easy, but again I can't just look at Kong's sad expression... my protective mood is running wild. I wanted to go and slap Arthit hard couple of times. Especially, there was one moment, if we exclude that ending, when Kong was looking for Arthit and he saw him with his friends but Oak stopped Kong, Arthit saw him and sneakily 'run', then when Kong talked to Nott and when Nott said that he was here just now, not anymore... his expression there, man, it's SO SAD. I could feel his sadness there. It was real. :tears: It reminds me of his expressions when Arthit was running on that rain... those 50+ laps.

Em, I've read here a comment that someone is hating Kong (or whatever) how he treated Em. First, I like Em, but what he did there wasn't okay. Clean and simple. I mean, you were playing games, but couldn't do your homework, you thought 'oh Kong will do it and I'll just copy it' and to top that off, you are actually asking Kong after that talk about homework, if you should get a haircut and which one looks the best. You certainly have a lot of time to waste.... I think Kong was really too good of a friend here. I am really hoping that Em will start doing his stuff without anyone else doing it for him. But, I remember him writing that letter on school board about seniors and SOTUS system. I believe in him. Hwaiting! (Don't disappoint me!)

This was funny... Maprang wanting to date Arthit and then May saying 'Dream on!'. May, my May... we are finally on the same page. I was actually saying that to Maprang when she was talking about Arthit... then May said it. It was such a good scene. [ARTHIT IS NOT ON THE MARKET!!!] [TAKEN] ROFL Loved that little scene. 

When I'm already at it, I just need to say it again, it's all the characters that make this series this like-able... yes, main love story is big part of it, but I just love how all the other characters are just so sweet. There are no your usual villain or just nasty characters, on the contrary it's full of happy and good characters and I think that's one of the reasons why I love this series so much and why I'm so crazy about it! Keep it up like this until the end!

oh gosh... I wanted to write something about that scene after they woke up, after confession... my imagination was running wild there. Maybe too wild. I'll just keep it to myself. :phew: lol

I NEEDED to capture this moment...

Spoiler

15267860_10206243958976351_4098952725633

I mean, there really isn't anyone out there who likes pink milk as much as Arthit does.

JUST LOOK AT HIM

:wub::wub::wub:

Then...

Spoiler

That 'balcony problem' and Kong saying this...

15203327_10206243959216357_6349879191554

and I was going all 'awwww', even if I know that Arthit can't handle it. But Kong is just..... :wub:

Arthit's face here between, right after Kong said it...

15241200_10206243958936350_1485297197334

Love his expression here, as always. :lol::wub: *surprised look*

I just can't help myself (but really), sharing again this BEAUTIFUL PHOTO. I'm just gonna stare at it in HD for days... until new episode airs.

Spoiler

15181134_10206243960696394_8872706749468

This was one heart-wrenching, sad episode... reality that needed to happen for those two characters to grow. We are on for more angst next week, hopefully it's just next week and then we should get slowly (not that slow) on the happy trail.

Note: @delightful Subtitles look perfect now. Just the right size. :lol: Love it! 

• Like 16

3 hours ago, cadburygirl said:

As I'm trying to procrastinate by watching ep 9 again, I wonder what kind of conversation went on between Kong and Arthit before their date at the mall so I wrote a small text and phone call between these two. A Teeny Tiny ficlet. Totally G rated.  :) 

https://www.wattpad.com/story/91480351 

text.png

Ooh thank you @cadburygirl added to library and will definitely read later !!! xoxo

• Like 5

13 hours ago, delightful said:

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's done faster by 2 hours thanks to @obespicious!!!!!!!!!! Credit to her/him for encoding for me!!!!!!!!!!!! ENJOY Everyone!!!!!!

SOTUS the Series EP.10 [ENG SUB] : https://mega.nz/#!20lTQZLb!8CHY4K38lS7OxurH1FbV7Y9xpWhtqBbgJvwdgYQp63k

thanks @delightful and @obespicious for the links and subs, really appreciate, you guys are fast

• Like 3