[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

Guest delightful
29 minutes ago, violetaverda said:

I just watched ep 10 although without sub, OMG I'm soooo sad of what was going on between Kong and Arthit. But can anyone give me some enlightment here, I want to ask whether Kong is a gay before entering university? Or did he just realize that he has a crush to a man that is Arthit and making him to be gay? Well I'm just wondering hehe. Thank you very much.

Both Kongpope and Arthit were 'straight' before all of this. I really don't believe in being 100% straight, so it's weird to say that. I think everyone has their own soulmate, regardless of what gender it is. 

But yes, Kongpope never liked a guy before Arthit.. as far as I know that is. It's never been mentioned in the novel. During that phone conversation for ep.11, Kongpope knows his feelings aren't 'normal'. He did say that 'I don't know when these feelings started. I don't know how these feelings started. And I know you're a guy and I'm a guy.' So it's very hard for him too, but he's dealt with it since ep.4-5-ish, so he's had a little bit of time to think about it. It's now Arthit's turn to 'think' about it. ^_^ 

11 minutes ago, Jay BudLight said:

Poor Kris... He tweeted that

"Waking up in this morning with a flood of tweet complaining. Ha Ha Ha.

So somebody might throw some eggs on me after the next episode."

:lol: 

Poor P'Arthit. :D He needs to bear the wrath until the wedding scene.  LOL. :phew:

• Like 8

51 minutes ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

Episode 10 gifs complete! :wub::wub:

ep%2010%201_zpsijxib5ee.gif 

Singto's amazing acting:

ep%2010%2013%20cropped_zpsiplkev5b.gif

Hide contents

This is just a shorter version:

ep%2010%2014%20cropped_zpsohrsuted.gif

And then his face here too :tears: -->

ep%2010%205%20cropped_zps5ip5tllr.gif 

The ENTIRE SHOWER SCENE :scream:

ep%2010%2010_zps2bl9zffg.gif

The shower scene split up into two parts:

Reveal hidden contents

shower%20scene%20part%201_zpsxrl7gkgc.gishower%20scene%20part%202_zpsyfog41jl.gi

Arthit mouth moments:

ep%2010%208%20cropped_zpse117iwky.gifep%2010%209%20cropped_zpskzhijujz.gif

Reveal hidden contents

ep%2010%203%20cropped_zpsnasdxsqx.gif

I cropped it twice :no_mouth:

ep%2010%203%20cropped%202_zps2ejuk5k5.gi

Okay not a mouth moment, but an ADORABLE LITTLE NOD (don't mind me... I'm crazy haha)

ep%2010%202%20cropped_zpsqxfvlxd7.gif

And two more random ones -->

ep%2010%2011%20cropped_zpslmuvl80k.gif 

ep%2010%2012%20cropped_zpsfcdj2dth.gif

Food and pink milk time:

Hide contents

ep%2010%204_zps0uwvkvzf.gifep%2010%2015_zpspgzfkufe.gif

ARTHIT'S SMILE :love: AND THE FREAKING ADORABLE WAY SINGTO PUTS THE PINK MILK ON THE TABLE

Sleepy time:

ep%2010%206%20speed%2080%20and%20lighter

And then the little SOTUS sequence thing with an ep 10 pic of Kong:

Hide contents

ep%2010%207_zpskvnkga8d.gif

:D:wub::D @shivyn01 @Mio- @cadburygirl @saviiluv

Wow...fantastic...

• Like 10

Guest delightful
16 minutes ago, Jay BudLight said:

Surfing on the twitter for fun and found this tweet.

Basically, they were so pleased that the production (the costume in particular. I assume) picked up the detail from the novel. They chose the T-Shirt for Arthit with the exact detail explained in the novel.

Yes. I was amazed too after seeing this tweet. Good job!

Of course, I've read the novel before but already forgot the detail. However, there are several fans still remembering the detail and tweeted about it.

Dang! How do people remember all these details? I've read the novel over 5 times and I still couldn't remember that they went to a movie on their date in ep.9. I wouldn't even remember it or think to double check if someone didn't mention it here. See, I've forgotten who mentioned it again. Old age does this to you, don't grow up kids. -_- 

It's funny how they're so detailed in some things but then the most important thing, which is Arthit's visual/image in the beginning was totally changed. I'm not saying put fake beards on him or anything, but can't his hair be a little longer or maybe even give him a real haircut in ep.9? But I can overlook all of that now.. I'm still mad at Arthit, it's a good think I don't live in Thailand.. I might go buy some eggs and walk around Krist's house too. :blush:

I really really like SOTUS!! I just found this forum a month ago, a few days after SOTUS stopped airing episode and I almost got crazy to the point that I've started complaining to my friends. I really thought that kissasian got lazy updating SOTUS. Good thing I decided to do some research (particularly on delightful since she's (he's?) the one subbing the series) and POOF! I found this beautiful forum<3 <3 It's good to know that I'm not the only one drooling over BL love stories, cause in my class I'm really the only one admiring BL stories and whenever I would recommend shows they're totally looking at me as if I'm weird and crazy. (Well, there's this one GUY who doesn't like BL cause he's a guy but after I forced him to watch SOTUS he totally fell in love with it xD but he's still reluctant over BL stories) I don't know 'bout you but I think SOTUS is definitely one of the best BL drama ever. 

HOOOOO. After a month of being silent reader I decided to create an acc. 

• Like 11

Guest delightful

Oh, you guys are wondering why Arthit put his wet books in Kongpope's fridge. It's because Kongpope told him that if you put them in a fridge then it won't get wrinkled when it dries. Arthit said he didn't have a fridge so Kongpope told him to use his fridge. ^_^ 

1 minute ago, Abigail Abrenica said:

I really really like SOTUS!! I just found this forum a month ago, a few days after SOTUS stopped airing episode and I almost got crazy to the point that I've started complaining to my friends. I really thought that kissasian got lazy updating SOTUS. Good thing I decided to do some research (particularly on delightful since she's (he's?) the one subbing the series) and POOF! I found this beautiful forum<3 <3 It's good to know that I'm not the only one drooling over BL love stories, cause in my class I'm really the only one admiring BL stories and whenever I would recommend shows they're totally looking at me as if I'm weird and crazy. (Well, there's this one GUY who doesn't like BL cause he's a guy but after I forced him to watch SOTUS he totally fell in love with it xD but he's still reluctant over BL stories) I don't know 'bout you but I think SOTUS is definitely one of the best BL drama ever. 

Welcome here!! SOTUS is amazing! That's cool that you got your classmate to watch it! 

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, delightful said:

Dang! How do people remember all these details? I've read the novel over 5 times and I still couldn't remember that they went to a movie on their date in ep.9. I wouldn't even remember it or think to double check if someone didn't mention it here. See, I've forgotten who mentioned it again. Old age does this to you, don't grow up kids. -_- 

It's funny how they're so detailed in some things but then the most important thing, which is Arthit's visual/image in the beginning was totally changed. I'm not saying put fake beards on him or anything, but can't his hair be a little longer or maybe even give him a real haircut in ep.9? But I can overlook all of that now.. I'm still mad at Arthit, it's a good think I don't live in Thailand.. I might go buy some eggs and walk around Krist's house too. :blush:

Where can I read the novel :)

• Like 3

Guest delightful
30 minutes ago, Abigail Abrenica said:

You did research on me? How? Like... you stalked me? ... Because that's... I'm fine with that. :blush:

Welcome to the forum!!! Please feel free to stalk Krist, Singto, and the other cast members on IG, Twitter, FB, and so on so you can share them here. ^_^ Everyone here is very helpful, if you have any questions or need help.. we're the A-TEAM!!! 

...Oh, I'm a 'she' by the way. I guess I didn't put that on my profile. You may call me Miss Delightful, OR BETTER YET, Mrs. Chumpol.

Guest delightful
7 minutes ago, Abigail Abrenica said:

Where can I read the novel :)

All the latest updates for the translations of the novel and special chapters are on page 389. Have fun, and check out my two fanfics for SOTUS in that link too. ^_^

13 minutes ago, delightful said:

Oh, you guys are wondering why Arthit put his wet books in Kongpope's fridge. It's because Kongpope told him that if you put them in a fridge then it won't get wrinkled when it dries. Arthit said he didn't have a fridge so Kongpope told him to use his fridge. ^_^ 

Kongpope is weird XD how does he even know that life hack?! and I realised his fridge is empty:mellow: if it was me, my fridge would be full with lotsa food

and thank you for subbing Apop! I'm off to watch it now :D

• Like 9

2 hours ago, delightful said:

I'm so weird... well, we're all weird. We all KNOW what's going to happen and we're still this sad. How can we be this affected even though we all know?!?!?! Is it because Singto and Krist is acting it out? 

The School Bus Show that's airing on Sunday in Thailand should be uploaded soon. When it does I'll try to sub it, unless someone else wants to do it. I don't know which one you guys want me to do. That show or finish the long special chapter? :confused:

yeah we are all weird.... but when we see kongpop face it really make i'm sad :tears::tears:

it up to you, which one easy for you to sub...

i don't want to choose because i want both...:blush::blush:

but i can wait how long you take the time to sub...:wub::wub:

• Like 6

Guest delightful

Okay, I've watched EP.10 4 times and now I'm watching it again for the 5th time. I really have to give it to the editing crew for the 'bed scene'. I love how the 'Secret In My Heart' song started playing as Kongpope got into bed.. then the music disappears and it's only Amp's voice that's left.... Then it slowly fades and the room is filled with silence... Then Singto's shaky yet still soft voice starts to confess what's deep in his heart. I love the little short breaks Singto takes in between his sentences, it's like.. those words are so precious to him so he has to say them with so much care. And his eyes when he said 'I am thinking them and I've been thinking it for a long time.' Then Arthit thinks of the times when Kongpope said those words to him and realizes that everything that was said wasn't just be tease him, but those words were from deep within Kongpope's heart. Then I love how the camera pans out and we see them laying on the bed... Arthit facing away from Kongpope, unable to say anything even though he heard everything. Since it was him that started this whole confession thing with his question. 

Honestly, I love how 'mature/real' this show is. Seriously, Khun Ploy/Bittersweet is such a wonderful writer. So much respect for her. :heart:

18 minutes ago, delightful said:

You did research on me? How? Like... you stalked me? ... Because that's... I'm fine with that. :blush:

Welcome to the forum!!! Please feel free to stalk Krist, Singto, and the other cast members on IG, Twitter, FB, and so on so you can share them here. ^_^ Everyone here is very helpful, if you have any questions or need help.. we're the A-TEAM!!! 

...Oh, I'm a 'she' by the way. I guess I didn't put that on my profile. You may call me Miss Delightfu,l OR BETTER YET, Mrs. Chumpol.

Roger that Mrs. Chumpol. I'm stalking your post on this forum from page 400 <3 And it's true! all people in this forum are really kind and they kept sharing pictures of Krist and Singto <3 

P.S: I really love you comment on every episode of SOTUS. I feel like I'm not the only going crazy on this series <3 

• Like 6