[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

Guest delightful

I'm sorry guys, I have to go shower for work now. I'm super duper sorry! I just got the HD link downloaded and I can't fix the times to match it yet. Please understand, okay? I love you all... *kisses*

Just now, delightful said:

I'm sorry guys, I have to go shower for work now. I'm super duper sorry! I just got the HD link downloaded and I can't fix the times to match it yet. Please understand, okay? I love you all... *kisses*

That's okay :) Good luck with work! It normally takes much longer to get subs so I'm sure we all don't mind waiting. The fact that you're subbing at all is just amazing :heart:

• Like 9

7 hours ago, delightful said:

I'm dead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dizzy:  I'm sure you guys know who said which lines without me having to label it. ^_^

Kongpope!
You know where my room is, right?

Of course I know where it is, I just went there this evening.

That's not it!
I meant that you knew for a long time that our balconies are just opposite of each other.

I know.

For how long?

Ever since the opening of the school year.

How'd you know?

I saw when you came out to dry your laundry.
And... other times.

And why didn't you tell me?!

Well, I didn't want you to know.

Why? Why didn't you want me to know?

Is it so you can make fun of me to your friends behind my back?

That's not it.
I never told anyone about this.

Why?

Because I don't want anyone else to get closer to you than I am.

How can you 'arthit' let him 'kong' suffer'..

He's just.... Love you with his own ways..:bawling:

My poor little lion kongpope..

• Like 6

6 minutes ago, Jay BudLight said:

P'Jane: Sing Sing... Do you always go into the blanket like you did in the EP10?

SingTo: Same. When you want to get into the blanket, people do the same thing with me.

P'Jane: You do that in the real life, but why do you have to put it into the series? 

*** LOL P'Jane keeps picking on Singto about that scene since last night (Also on the twitter). LOL ***

**delulu mode on** It could be Singto's just being protective of Arthit's modesty.  Anxious that he might inadvertently pull the blanket off all the way if he did otherwise, letting in the others with the view that should only be exclusively for him. :phew: **done**

• Like 11

4 minutes ago, Jay BudLight said:

I wish Kongphob would be more aggressive than what he did in the series LOL... Like hugging, kissing, and ... to P'Arthit LOL

He'll get there... It's the journey that will make it worth, however bittersweet it may turn out to be. For now, I'm savoring the Kongpop angst, one Singto hurt-beat at a time... B)

• Like 4

4 hours ago, erngust said:

Singto's seemed to have re-lived Kongpope's 'pain' while watching the EP.  :mellow: (Some bittersweet memories and promises that were once there but didn't get too far here and now?)

I love how Singto was so into it before P'Jane suddenly said P'Arthit's line when he ask Kong about his feeling. :tears:

• Like 8

3 minutes ago, sotus13 said:

I love how Singto was so into it before P'Jane suddenly said P'Arthit's line when he ask Kong about his feeling. :tears:

Singto's in danger-zone of falling into the abyss of pining for an "Arthit"'s love that will never be there.  Somebody needs to step-up for the sake of his iced heart.

• Like 5

With the angst overflowing in the SOTUS Kingdom right now, that aside.

I found Kong/Singto looks extremely handsome in the outfit that he wears after the night of confession. It really suits him. :wub: Makes him look much more handsome than he already is.

Spoiler

Spoiler

• Like 9

Guest delightful
1 hour ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

I finally made the rest of the mouth/tongue gifs from ep 9 @Mio- :sweatingbullets: I didn't have as much time as in the past... like those weeks where I made over 60 O_O" lol

Hide contents

randomly gave it a border too...

lol%20I%20dont%20know%20why%20I%20made%2

Make me an avatar with this one, pretty pleaseeee! I want it!!! His eyes are shut and he's still talking! It's so cute! :flushed:

Hellow everyone....
I'm newbie
My english so bad
So I'm sorry if my word can make you understand
I'm really stupid coz I don't know if soompi talk about this series. Really love this series especially singto. He makes my day :)
This forum makes me shock with talkactive member and I feel can fanboying with you all
443?? Wooow >,<
Sorry about my bad english:sweatingbullets:

• Like 15

2 hours ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

I finally made the rest of the mouth/tongue gifs from ep 9 @Mio- :sweatingbullets: I didn't have as much time as in the past... like those weeks where I made over 60 O_O" lol

Hide contents

ep%209%20tongue%20gif%20cropped%20and%20

Kong is all sad here... :tears: but... still a nice mouth moment :sweatingbullets:

Haha and I don't know why I made this one... :wub:

Hide contents

randomly gave it a border too...

lol%20I%20dont%20know%20why%20I%20made%2

More bus scene ones:

Hide contents

bright%20snoring%20and%20annoyed%20arthigrumpy%20bus%20krist%20LOL_zpsvn8r079b.g

And then just the little return from commercial break thing because it's a new pic that hasn't been on the little sequence thing before :D -->

Hide contents

pretty%20intro%20thingy%20from%20ep%209_

oh I'll tag you guys too :lol: @shivyn01 @cadburygirl @saviiluv

Sorry there's so few this week :sweatingbullets: ... I don't know if I wanna make ep 10 gifs :tears: Too many sad expressions :bawling:

My babies:wub:!!!! and the sexy tongue actions!! I'm definitely getting a weird fetish!:sweatingbullets:

• Like 5