[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

Sotus the series reminded me my High school experience, i should collected seniors signs, bring chocolates for them, etc
but when i went to Uni i didn't experience OSPEK, because the majority of students are female, and almost all of them hate sun & sweat :P

• Like 2

12 hours ago, delightful said:

Okay, I'm done with translating ep.5, I just need to time it. I'm going to bed now so when I wake up I'll time it. Goodnight all!!! :expressionless:

Damn I was hoping Arthit would be nicer after Kongpope won that competition. But he wasn't!!!! The 4th year seniors sound a lot more reasonable to me, they came to protect the precious freshies! LOL!

thanks for your hard work

BTW i'm riska from indonesia :)

Edited by riska2904
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, delightful said:

Okay, I started timing it an hour ago and it's halfway done. BUTTTT I have to shower for work now.. Wish I could do this instead of work, it's so much more fun watching Series than going to work. arggggh. Sorry, y'all will have to wait  for me to finish work and come home to finish timing. And thanks for all the kind words guys, I hope my subbing/translation is good enough, since I'm picking up at episode 5, I don't know the previous storylines or characters. I hope I'm not messing it up too much. Anyhow, I'm off to live my mundane 'real life' now, a world where I can't tell anyone that I love to fangirl over boy love. LOL! The struggle is real!!!! :bawling:

thank you so much for your time to sub ep 5. as an international fans i really appreciate it so much since subbing is not an easy job.

5 hours ago, dins88 said:

Hiii... me too from Indonesia... one of reason follow this series because same with u, I`ve been nostalgic with sotus or "ospek" in our country.. I like so much this series, this series remembered me about freshment must ask to sign senior, must came to university early morning (6 am), phisycal exercise, etc. in my country arthit and his friends called "komdis" or discipline comitte,several years ago they were scaring for me.. I could understand freshmen feeling... :) but in reality they just acting for diciplining us and I.think scene beach, kongpob and other freshmen will  do inauguration to be engineering students by seniors, and after inauguration, senior ask to this new students for join with assamblage of students.. :) if we join assamblage of students many benefit for us example about lesson, frienship with senior, more confident, and the future if we difficult for get job senior will try help us :), thank u sotus series for storyline very meaning for me and very reality... 

Patiencely waiting next episode and sub!! Sotus not release bts?I hope gmm tv will release soon... really like the ending song and cause of lotus I`ve been interested thai language... maybe will try learn it :D

Sorry if my english not good... :)

wow apparently there are a lot of indonesian here. i thought i'm the only one :sweatingbullets:  yeah it's the same with me when i should come at 6 am. thanks God it's only for a week. 

yeah lets wait for the next ep patiently. it really worth it. 

@apeach yeah we should speak in english in this forum. my major is hospitality management. 

it's really fun to share everything about SOTUS while waiting the new episode ^_^

6 hours ago, apeach said:

OH! Wow hello there!! :D (should still speaking in english here? :P)

What major are you?

Many were came here to join the fun, because I think this thread is really active and even popped up first when you searched about sotus too. XD

• Like 3

3 hours ago, delightful said:

Okay, I started timing it an hour ago and it's halfway done. BUTTTT I have to shower for work now.. Wish I could do this instead of work, it's so much more fun watching Series than going to work. arggggh. Sorry, y'all will have to wait  for me to finish work and come home to finish timing. And thanks for all the kind words guys, I hope my subbing/translation is good enough, since I'm picking up at episode 5, I don't know the previous storylines or characters. I hope I'm not messing it up too much. Anyhow, I'm off to live my mundane 'real life' now, a world where I can't tell anyone that I love to fangirl over boy love. LOL! The struggle is real!!!! :bawling:

Ommo.....you're really an angel dear :astonished: 

@arsidians so many Indonesians here. I'm staying in Bangkok too right now :P but sometimes i go to other cities for several weeks only. Well this series reminds me about ospek when i was in high school and college, and i was really bold, i even dared to fight against the seniors back then. I hate when they acted very arrogant and pushed the juniors to do something silly. I never did what they command actually and it made them irritated more. I got punishment everyday. But in the end i know that the system wasn't really useless, well yeah maybe for some activities, especially those that made us the juniors looked like fools but some others taught us about how to solve problems. Btw i love Arthit's character so much, fierce outside but very warm inside...can't wait to see him falls in love with Kong :wub:

• Like 4

6 hours ago, suaang said:

Hi there,, i've been a silent reader since this topic only had 3 pages, and because it took a while for this series to come out so i didn't really take attention to it until it finally released and this forum now, already 40 pages? :crazy: Well, i'm very fond of this series from the moment i watched the first one and can't wait to watch for the next next episodes. I do really enjoy it and appreciate everyone who contributes to sub, make gif, or just share the infos. I wish that i could understand Thai so i can help you all making sub. It's embarrassing actually because it's been 5 months since i stepped my feet in this country, i live and work here (but i'm indonesian). I'm trying so hard to learn it after all. Well, nice to know you all. :grin: keep sharing everything about STS here, it's getting more and more interesting i think.

5 hours ago, laio said:

Another silent reader right here! Hahah greetings from Brazil :)

I've been following this thread since it was on page 6 and here we are, guys: 40 pages!

About Sotus: yep, I already watched the 5th episode with no subs and I literally screamed the whole time haha can't wait for the subs and the 6th episode xD

You were SO fast! Haha

Thank you so much for the hard work. :)

Welcomeee :D

3 hours ago, meifang89 said:

@_-Mio-_ HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!:blush::heart:

Thank you! :heart:

@delightful Thank you for everything. Take your time. It's Monday... no need to rush that much. Take it easy. We can wait, right guys? :D

• Like 3

Guest delightful
30 minutes ago, samvilerow23 said:
 anybody know any info about New?? like his age etc aside from singto he's really cute and visit his ig page atleast twice a day lol 

I just googled his name and this is what I got. Not a lot of information on him yet. 

Full name:  Thitipum Thaycha-Ahpaikhun (ฐิติภูมิ เตชะอภัยคุณ)

Nickname: New

Birthdate: June 30, 1992 (24)

Height: 178cm (5'8ft)

He studied at Chulalangkorn(Chula) in Electric Engineering. He entered the entertainment industry as a host for Five Live Fresh. 

5 hours ago, Lindsey Jung said:

Hello, so happy I can meet meet Indonesian friend here :D. your story reminds me about my OSPEK back then. yeah, we should make nametags, wear hat and sometimes strange attributes LOL, do physically exercises and a ton of academics homeworks that should be done in one night :sweatingbullets:. I'm surprised when I know that friends from other countries here didn't experience it.did you remember how long was your OSPEK? I wonder how come SOTUS is held in several months while my OSPEK was only a week.

Hi! :D

haha yeah it's pretty much the sameeeeeee! XD

I remember that my faculty held it for about 1 semester, but the important one was about 2 weeks and then the rest was more like collecting signs and such. and the final one was somewhat like camping. how about yours?

I'm so shocked that many Indonesians here :o

• Like 2

image in song scene eng trans by me

Spoiler

4SpnM1b0I.jpg

4Snyf5wNo.jpg

4StFpK9Hu.jpg

all songs in that ep are finished hard subs. if you want, i'll upload it for you,

i will sleep guys.

work later..wait for delightful for full ep subs...hehe

• Like 8

On 16/9/2016 at 11:56 PM, _-Mio-_ said:

Look for @

37 minutes ago, apeach said:

I remember that my faculty held it for about 1 semester, but the important one was about 2 weeks and then the rest was more like collecting signs and such. and the final one was somewhat like camping. how about yours?

I'm so shocked that many Indonesians here 

Senangnya bnyk org indonesia baca ini forum.. hello temen se indo.. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, delightful said:

I just googled his name and this is what I got. Not a lot of information on him yet. 

Full name:  Thitipum Thaycha-Ahpaikhun (ฐิติภูมิ เตชะอภัยคุณ)

Nickname: New

Birthdate: June 30, 1992 (24)

Height: 178cm (5'8ft)

He studied at Chulalangkorn(Chula) in Electric Engineering. He entered the entertainment industry as a host for Five Live Fresh. 

oh wow. thank you for this sis! i heard chulalangkorn is the premier university in thailand. new must be really smart if that's the case. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, _-Mio-_ said:

Still no subs from Kirst Fanclub for ep. 4? (Going to re-watch episode 1 ^_^ )

i wonder why did krist fanclub haven't released ep 4. usually at least they give explanation when it will be late. i also still waiting for it :sweatingbullets:

i really want to read the novel so much :tears: because i guess the novel will be soo good. is there anyone want to translate the novel? how i wish i understand thai language :anguished:

• Like 3

43 minutes ago, fani308 said:

i wonder why did krist fanclub haven't released ep 4. usually at least they give explanation when it will be late. i also still waiting for it :sweatingbullets:

i really want to read the novel so much :tears: because i guess the novel will be soo good. is there anyone want to translate the novel? how i wish i understand thai language :anguished:

I guess fanclub peeps who translate are busy. Will wait. Hopefully they post it soon. I want to watch it again with their subs. ^^

How I wish I knew Thai too. It would be so much easier watching the series and reading the novel.

I don't think anyone translated it yet. Maybe in the near future someone does. Let's hope. I want to read it too. :tears:

(I know this is off topic, but I don't want to go and visit 'Addicted' thread just to ask this XD, but did someone translate in English that novel? Anyone knows? I want to read that one SO badly too!)

• Like 2

2 hours ago, _-Mio-_ said:

Still no subs from Krist Fanclub for ep. 4? (Going to re-watch episode 1 ^_^ )

not yet... seems they're busy with fanmeet? since krist_est's timeline was full of some kind of event photos... :blink:

oh and happy birthday! :D

• Like 4

44 minutes ago, _-Mio-_ said:

I guess fanclub peeps who translate are busy. Will wait. Hopefully they post it soon. I want to watch it again with their subs. ^^

How I wish I knew Thai too. It would be so much easier watching the series and reading the novel.

I don't think anyone translated it yet. Maybe in the near future someone does. Let's hope. I want to read it too. :tears:

(I know this is off topic, but I don't want to go and visit 'Addicted' thread just to ask this XD, but did someone translate in English that novel? Anyone knows? I want to read that one SO badly too!)

I hope so too. I wish more Thai novel will be translated:tears:.

You can find it in Wattpad, I find 3 translation there. 2 with title Are You Addicted? by estreline and kakelet. 1 with title Addicted Novel by MaddeningRush. I also find Youqi and Yangmeng translated story in Asianfanfics with title The story of Meng Qi Qi by fingers_and_paws.

9 hours ago, arsidians said:

i kind of wondering the same thing, here in kasetsart university (the university where both singto and krist enrolled :phew:) they held the event for several weeks since this semester started back in august, just a few days ago they finished the freshy night and chose the freshy boy and freshy girl. that freshy night is a very big event, they held a concert in rugby field and there were a popular Thai band performing and the MC is one of the side cast in Hormones the series (the one that is a friend with Win, a brother of Khwan, and Sprite's boyfriend, i forgot who is he) why didn't they contact their seniors (read: singto and krist) to be the MC instead :bawling:. i thought that after that the event will be totally finished, but there are several activities for those freshmen to continue until this week.

back in my university in indonesia, they held this orientation days for only 3-7 days (...for freshmen, and the committee is the juniors, and held in campus level), this is the easiest OSPEK for me, then another 3 days (...after i became sophomore, and the committee is the juniors, and held in faculty level), then another 2 months (...still for the sophomore and held by the juniors, in departement/major level), after i enter junior year we held the event for sophomore and we were SOTUSed (disciplined/watched/controlled/under supervision) by seniors for 2 months :scream: this is the most tiring, we held the event and also get the blame from the senior. then in senior year we supervised the junior and we were also supervised by alumni, we didn't really do anything in particular except 'helping' juniors preparing the event (of course by nagging, comparing to the time we were the committee, protesting here and there), but if there's mistakes, we still get the blame from alumni. so in my whole year in university i spent about one semester being SOTUSed :unamused:. but that way we tend to have stronger bond, and healthier relationship with each other compared to other major in my faculty :lol:

okay i forgot to mention what kind of activities that we actually did there, mostly we're having fun by dancing (the junior year will be given a choreography by the senior) called as 'ornamen'
some of us even do it in public place (because we're too attached to the choreo) like here:

https://youtu.be/2F1JAZOwTg4

that one was actually the choreography for the sophomore (it's me and my friend during our junior year/when we're the committee) face painting, drawing (actually it's designing our department park/garden due to our major, landscape architecture), gardening (applying what we designed before), performing musics, songs, dances, trip and camping to highlands, playing games, and making a 'masterpiece' from recycled materials like this

B27FVNQCYAASKUq.jpg:large

that lion is made from old newspaper, the lion's mane is made from outer part of coconut fruit (? coconut's skin) the height is about 1.6 meters, and many other activity that mainly involve creativity and hours of work. but there's still scolding from the 'elder' that creates all the dramas, but there is no physical punishments. sorry for this whole random ramblings:lol:

555 I ever read that Singto-Krist's university and faculty are the same, so is that right ^^? maybe they're known each other already before casting proccess? I haven't read much about them, just things about the series but my plan to explore about them ^^.

From your story it seems that kasetsart university has a lot of funs during their SOTUS. there're freshy night and concert. haha I think Hormones is still more popular than SOTUS for now XD. if the MC are SingtoKrist, I'd love to join too XD.

Actually I'm curious about physical exercise in this series. the freshmen are being asked to do 100 times squads, run around field for 54 times. is there such things for real or just fiction in this series? seriously, if I become one of them, maybe I can die soon LOL. I think 20 times squads are more than enough :sweatingbullets:.

4 hours ago, apeach said:

I'm so shocked that many Indonesians here :o

Collecting signs, haha it's the same with Kong and friends. 1 semester? wow that's pretty long too. mine just 1 week, 3 days in university while the rest was in faculty. there's no fun things like camping, mine was horrible :(.

Haha me too, I'm so happy there're many Indonesian fans. with international fans from many countries here, I think it's enough to GMM for uploading official subbed of this series in youtube, do you think so :D

Edited by Lindsey Jung
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, apeach said:

not yet... seems they're busy with fanmeet? since krist_est's timeline was full of some kind of event photos... :blink:

oh and happy birthday! :D

ohh... Isn't SOTUS meet&greet planned for next month? hmm

Thank you ^^

56 minutes ago, meifang89 said:

I hope so too. I wish more Thai novel will be translated:tears:.

You can find it in Wattpad, I find 3 translation there. 2 with title Are You Addicted? by estreline and kakelet. 1 with title Addicted Novel by MaddeningRush. I also find Youqi and Yangmeng translated story in Asianfanfics with title The story of Meng Qi Qi by fingers_and_paws.

OMG. Thank you SO much! :heart:

• Like 2

4 hours ago, kyote said:

image in song scene eng trans by me

Reveal hidden contents

4SpnM1b0I.jpg

4Snyf5wNo.jpg

4StFpK9Hu.jpg

all songs in that ep are finished hard subs. if you want, i'll upload it for you,

i will sleep guys.

work later..wait for delightful for full ep subs...hehe

Oh I'm happy if you can share it here. I imagine the lyrics is so sweet, maybe it's similar lyrics with original song in the novel?

@_-Mio-_ Sorry if I'm too late, I've just read here, happy birthday, hope all the best to you ^^

• Like 3