[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

I give up. Just searched for other 'streams' everywhere. All of them don't work. 

First one here is SO slow for me. I'll just wait for RAW Live TV episode to get released and then watch it. :D

All of u who r watching, enjoy. :wub:

Edited by _-Mio-_
  • Like 3

Arthit really thinks Kong is upto something whenever he teases him. In the book he was afraid Kong was gonna make him do something embarrassing in front of everyone for loosing the bet. 

3 minutes ago, _-Mio-_ said:

I give up. Just searched for other 'streams' everywhere. All of them don't work. 

First one here is SO slow for me. I'll just wait for RAW Live TV episode to get released and then watch it. :D

All of u who r watching, enjoy. :wub:

http://tv.guchill.com/GMM-ONE-Live.html?l=1

This is working for me......with a bit of lag.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, taurean10 said:

@_-Mio-_

Yes Kong is bold....its all due to his boldness that Arthit even noticed him at all. Lets say Kong is emotionally forward and Arthit when the time comes will be physically forward.;)

Spoiler

image_zpsdvna4onk.jpeg

Oh really? Lol. I'm kind of confused now. This poster and W2S Subteam claim Artit is definitely a bottom. Haha. W2S Subteam claims it is a fact from reading the novel. Haha. Oh weeeell. Lol. Come what may I guess. :D (but then bottoms can also be forward too. Haha there are dominant bottoms. Lol. This convo has gone rated)

3 hours ago, _-Mio-_ said:

I've just gone through all the pages in this thread. I thought it would take me about 30 minutes, because I wanted to watch ep. 1 and 2 again but 2 hours passed like 10 minutes... OMG I read this, then watch video, then see pictures. There's no end. Thank God there were only 30 pages. HAHA :P

and

*fanboying* Krist is 1 month and 1 day older than me. :w00t: OMG... :heart:

I can't tell you how I screamed at some videos I've seen here. haha :wub:

Great news about Meet & Greet. I expect many pictures, videos and other things... uh uh Now I need to go and get my self off this 'drug' for the next 2 hours. I'll come back right before new episodes starts live. ^^ (ouch I forgot to watch Chansung eating *runs to see if it's still live. lol)

I did the same thing too. Lmfao. I can't stream so I opted to just read the posts all over again. Ahhh. Everyone is so cute and invested in the thread. :'h

1 hour ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:
  Hide contents

(~ ̄▽ ̄)~ (~ ̄▽ ̄)~ Artit is smiling watching Kong sing :wub:

1 hour ago, taurean10 said:

Yeah...at first song he was like what is he singing but then the slow song seemed to impress him. He was smiling and applauding at the end.

And Arthit kind of forced his buddies to come to the contest....they were teasing him.

These make me ready to watch it raw as soon as someone uploads it lol. (Are Prem and Wad getting any scenes? I am currently on the train which is just starving for this couple as more episodes pass). Oh! Is Bright one of Arthit's buddies teasing him? Haha. I need more Bright comments in my life. Seriously. :wub:

Spoiler

AND ARTIT!! YOUR AFFECTION IS SHOWING :wub::P

• Like 5

Please anyone who can speak Thai here, can you please give a synopsis of ep 5. I don't think I can wait until next Saturday for KristFanSub to know what's happening. Please and thank you. Pretty please. :bawling:

I give you Krist's "stare of doom" as an incentive. I can feel the arrows shooting strait at my heart from those eye. *dies*

P.S. I'm rewatching the ep 5 again here without the lag from the streaming site.

http://www.lakorn-d.com/play/8350/Sotus-The-Series-พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง-ตอนที่-5-วันที่-17-09-59.html

CsjEoA-VIAAqqHm.jpg

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, _-Mio-_ said:

Tried couple of minutes ago and it worked better than the first link, but it still lags. I'll just wait for raw episode tmr, anyway it already ended.. 

http://www.lakornhit.com/play/8188/Sotus-The-Series-พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง-ep-5-วันที่-17-09-59.html <<You can watch the raw of ep 5 (still the cut version) now here I think

• Like 4

1 minute ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

OMGOMG *my fanboy feels* THANK YOU! LOVE YOU! haha :wub: I see that they only uploaded Part 1, hopefully for 16 minutes P2 will be on there too. 

THANK YOUUUUU! :heart:

• Like 2

@dreadaeleonkvothe They just teased and "flirted" with each other during the show as always :lol:

On 2016-09-17 at 6:31 PM, taurean10 said:

Yeah...at first song he was like what is he singing but then the slow song seemed to impress him. He was smiling and applauding at the end.

And Arthit kind of forced his buddies to come to the contest....they were teasing him.

He was so touched haha :P It was this song Kongpob sang:

Spoiler

They changed the one from the novel, but this one's also an unrequited love song with the same message~

The ending was kept the same~ It's hard to explain out of context, but I'll try :sweatingbullets: they asked Kongpob how he feels about being paired up as moon & star for his win in the Freshy night's star contest (literally, moon & star contest~ they get winning titles for it as representatives, so boys = moon, girls = star) Kongpob answered he thinks that sometimes there's not only the moon with the stars in the sky. She asked him what else is there and he answered "it's a secret."
(The word for "sun" in Thai is "arthit" :lol:)

• Like 11

11 minutes ago, bookfaenframe said:

@dreadaeleonkvothe They just teased and "flirted" with each other during the show as always :lol:

Reveal hidden contents

They changed the one from the novel, but this one's also an unrequited love song with the same message~

The ending was kept the same~ It's hard to explain out of context, but I'll try :sweatingbullets: they asked Kongpob how he feels about being paired up as moon & star for his win in the Freshy night's star contest (literally, moon & star contest~ they get winning titles for it as representatives, so boys = moon, girls = star) Kongpob answered he thinks that sometimes there's not only the moon with the stars in the sky. She asked him what else is there and he answered "it's a secret."

Was that his speech? I was so curious what he said, everyone looked and listened him, seriously, so I thought it must be something good. :wub:

Just finished watching episode 5. 

Spoiler

At first when Kong sang, Arthit was like haa. 'what is this?' LOL (me) and then when he started with ballad... ehh It's over. Arthit is swept away.... Loved the scene where all the lights turned off and then people turned their lights on phones, Kong started to sing... beautiful. :heart: Arthit looking at him.... then when Arthit was leaving, he liked Kong's photo. aaaaaa :wub::wub::wub: But... but... when they started giving "awards", Kong was looking for Arthit but he wasn't there... ahhh my heart broke a little at his expression. gosh WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME KONG AND ARTHIT???

I was curious about Kong's speech and also if someone can translate, what did Kong and Arthit talk about in the hallway? 

Preview for next week... OMG Kong is going to take care of Arthit. ahhh Can't wait! 

Can't wait for subs and LINE TV un-cut version. Now... waiting game begins. :crazy:

ohh almost forgot... this is just my intuition, call it 6th sense (LOL)

Spoiler

But did May ask Em if Kong is single? I just got that feeling from those two, when they were talking... anyway I'm sure it was something about Kong and Em looked sad... Poor Em :tears:

Edited by _-Mio-_
  • Like 4

30 minutes ago, bookfaenframe said:

Hide contents

Thank you so much for the info!! ^_^ The moon/stars/sun thing sounds so cute! Kong is so smitten :wub:

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, _-Mio-_ said:

Can't wait for subs and LINE TV un-cut version. Now... waiting game begins. :crazy:

I haven't been able to go on to watch the Line TV one now even though it's already started.. but maybe I can later today :( ...work. Hey does anyone know how to download from Line TV? If I'm ever able to download the parts, I wouldn't mind sharing the files if anyone really wanted them...

26 minutes ago, _-Mio-_ said:

ohh almost forgot... this is just my intuition, call it 6th sense (LOL)

Reveal hidden contents

But did May ask Em if Kong is single? I just got that feeling from those two, when they were talking... anyway I'm sure it was something about Kong and Em looked sad... Poor Em :tears:

Yeah I was thinking something similiar :huh: Or maybe she asked Em to help her with Kong or something... I have no idea though :sweatingbullets: because I don't know any Thai >_< I'm starting to try and learn it now though, but we'll see how that goes lol. I don't have too much free time... that isn't spent on Sotus and BL novels... and kdramas :sweatingbullets: lol well I apparently have enough free time for those...

• Like 3

just watched ep 5, how cute you both arthit kong.. :wub: eventhough i couldn't understand what they're talking about but i like so much their expression see each other...:wub: #make me fangirl now cause them..  kong very happy when looking his arthit make me happy too, i can feel it kong... and arthit is like no patience for looking kong performance so he run soon and their friends spoiled him,right?#how cute :D 

very cute his expression when kong was singing... and he really enjoy kong performance... then poor arthit,, he got punishment from his senior right? subtitle will get next week can't waiting... :( next week more interesting.. kyaaaaa... like so much you both arthit kong... :w00t: #kong stare to arthit make me blushing hahahaha....
every episode very interesting and no bored for rewatching,,, i like so much too ending song, #have been ringtone in my handphone :D btw, what the title ending song?  ,

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, dins88 said:

every episode very interesting and no bored for rewatching,,, i like so much too ending song, #have been ringtone in my handphone :D btw, what the title ending song?  ,

I love rewatching them too ^^ I think the ending song is called Secret In My Heart in English and ความลับในใจ in Thai. I don't know Thai though so that's what I got from other ppl/the video :)

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, niviachan said:

Hi

Anybody can tell me where I can find the episode five of SOTUS??

It's just a cut version but still so so cute ~~~ Don't understand any word but I'm still hooking on the feeling, can't sleep, can't get over it and can't wait for full ep with sub TT__TT

http://www.lakornhit.com/play/8188/Sotus-The-Series-พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง-ep-5-วันที่-17-09-59.html

Edited by tamhoan912
  • Like 4

2 minutes ago, tamhoan912 said:

It's just a cut version but still so so cute ~~~ Don't understand any word but I'm still hooking up with the feeling, can't sleep, can't get over it and can't wait for full ep with sub TT__TT

http://www.lakornhit.com/play/8188/Sotus-The-Series-พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง-ep-5-วันที่-17-09-59.html

Thank you!! :blush: :heart:

• Like 3