[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

14 minutes ago, taurean10 said:

Hi guys, new here....lets have fun together. Waiting for one epi per week feels like such a torture. I wanted to wait till more episodes aired to marathon them together but this is such a well made show and these guys are so good I don't think I can hold back anymore. I read the book on google translate to get the general idea of the story and from all the teasers, MVs and clips of the show, I think they are pretty much putting the whole book in the drama. Which is so awesome, coz I enjoyed the book a lot. Seems unbelievable, right? That I could understand anything from the gibberish google translate throws out but I have lots of experience in deciphering the gibberish from all the chinese books I've been reading on it. So I probably understood about 60% , which was enough to make it impossible for me to be just a silent stalker anymore.

About the story, I think Kong's mouthy attitude in the beginning pretty much made Arthit see him as a troublemaker. So when Kong started falling for him after he sees him all smiling and amiable with others and from his dorkiness from balcony he tried to change Arthit's view of him. He also becomes more accepting of the seniors orders and shows his sincerity after Arthit starts reasoning with them. When he heard that it was important for engineering faculty to win the games as it was kind of a tradition, he was sincere about winning it but Arthit and his buddies took it as bragging. With an exception that Arthit knew not to underestimate Kong. 

There are lots of instances in the book where Kong feels Arthit motivates him. Arthit's presence, his challenges, his discipline and even his pink milk...lol... yeah there's a scene like that. I liked them a lot. I also liked the scenes where Kong gets jealous and frustrated when he sees Arthit being nice and friendly to others and goes back to his frowny face when he's with him(Kong). I really would've liked to see Arthit get jealous too. The show seems to have added some new scenes so hopefully that would be one of them. 

And those who were wondering about the Seme and Uke status between Arthit and Kong.....I don't think Arthit is the uke. Atleast I didn't get that feeling from the book. He's the one who controls the relationship. Kong does try to get close to him but its Arthit who decides to let him. From what I've seen in bl shows/movies, Seme's are more aggressive, right? Arthit's the aggressive one here. 

From all the teasers I feel the show has done a good job portraying Kong's slow and silent acceptance of his feelings for Arthit and Arthit's acceptance will come after episodes full of angst. Looking forward to it.

So if any kind soul would tell me at what time the episode airs I'll try to live stream tonight and hopefully keep you guys company here. I understand some thai, 10% maybe.... coz it has a lot of words similar to my language and also after watching many thai shows I've picked some stuff up...not much though.:)

Welcome here. 

Arthit looks aggressive and lika an alpha male (lol) but I think, from what I've seen so far that Kong is the one who do all the little tricks to make Arthit see him, to make Arthit show us his other sweet side that we couldn't see. But, yes, Kong is a troublemaker and maybe too bold at times, but that'a why I like him. Also I guess that's why Kong is a husband and Arthit wife. lol Will that change? (I didn't read the novel, I'm only talking about things I've seen so far in the 4 episodes) So I'm excited to see how their relationship develops more in the coming episodes.

I think for 5 hours from now (please someone confirm this), new episode will air live and for links you can look on the page (31 or 32), I think there are links for OneHD. 

Edited by _-Mio-_
  • Like 7

Guest delightful

I love the ost for Arthit and Kongpope's couple so much that I had to sub their mv. The song Secret In My Heart is so touching and makes me realize that it's okay to not declare your love for the whole world to know, as long as you and that special person know it, that's all that counts. ^_^

ENJOY!!! https://ufile.io/36233

45 minutes ago, delightful said:

I love the ost for Arthit and Kongpope's couple so much that I had to sub their mv. The song Secret In My Heart is so touching and makes me realize that it's okay to not declare your love for the whole world to know, as long as you and that special person know it, that's all that counts. ^_^

Beautiful... :heart: just beautiful and song is so touching, as you said. :tears::wub: (Thank you for MV and subs <3 )

edit: I was just reading Wankii's tumblr and OMG there's everything there. (Why didn't I go to first page of this thread earlier) Gosh Now I am EVEN MORE excited for that bridge scene. *goes to read more* ha :D

Edited by _-Mio-_
  • Like 4

I've just gone through all the pages in this thread. I thought it would take me about 30 minutes, because I wanted to watch ep. 1 and 2 again but 2 hours passed like 10 minutes... OMG I read this, then watch video, then see pictures. There's no end. Thank God there were only 30 pages. HAHA :P

and

*fanboying* Krist is 1 month and 1 day older than me. :w00t: OMG... :heart:

I can't tell you how I screamed at some videos I've seen here. haha :wub:

Great news about Meet & Greet. I expect many pictures, videos and other things... uh uh Now I need to go and get my self off this 'drug' for the next 2 hours. I'll come back right before new episodes starts live. ^^ (ouch I forgot to watch Chansung eating *runs to see if it's still live. lol)

Edited by _-Mio-_
  • Like 4

3 hours ago, delightful said:

Here is the hardsubbed version: https://ufile.io/0ac49

Enjoy!

2 hours ago, delightful said:

Thank you so much!! The osts for Sotus are so good :wub::wub: And I love watching all the clips of them from throughout the series in them :D I'm downloading both files now :lol:

• Like 2

4 hours ago, taurean10 said:

Hi guys, new here....lets have fun together. Waiting for one epi per week feels like such a torture. I wanted to wait till more episodes aired to marathon them together but this is such a well made show and these guys are so good I don't think I can hold back anymore. I read the book on google translate to get the general idea of the story and from all the teasers, MVs and clips of the show, I think they are pretty much putting the whole book in the drama. Which is so awesome, coz I enjoyed the book a lot. Seems unbelievable, right? That I could understand anything from the gibberish google translate throws out but I have lots of experience in deciphering the gibberish from all the chinese books I've been reading on it. So I probably understood about 60% , which was enough to make it impossible for me to be just a silent stalker anymore.

About the story, I think Kong's mouthy attitude in the beginning pretty much made Arthit see him as a troublemaker. So when Kong started falling for him after he sees him all smiling and amiable with others and from his dorkiness from balcony he tried to change Arthit's view of him. He also becomes more accepting of the seniors orders and shows his sincerity after Arthit starts reasoning with them. When he heard that it was important for engineering faculty to win the games as it was kind of a tradition, he was sincere about winning it but Arthit and his buddies took it as bragging. With an exception that Arthit knew not to underestimate Kong. 

There are lots of instances in the book where Kong feels Arthit motivates him. Arthit's presence, his challenges, his discipline and even his pink milk...lol... yeah there's a scene like that. I liked them a lot. I also liked the scenes where Kong gets jealous and frustrated when he sees Arthit being nice and friendly to others and goes back to his frowny face when he's with him(Kong). I really would've liked to see Arthit get jealous too. The show seems to have added some new scenes so hopefully that would be one of them. 

And those who were wondering about the Seme and Uke status between Arthit and Kong.....I don't think Arthit is the uke. Atleast I didn't get that feeling from the book. He's the one who controls the relationship. Kong does try to get close to him but its Arthit who decides to let him. From what I've seen in bl shows/movies, Seme's are more aggressive, right? Arthit's the aggressive one here. 

From all the teasers I feel the show has done a good job portraying Kong's slow and silent acceptance of his feelings for Arthit and Arthit's acceptance will come after episodes full of angst. Looking forward to it.

So if any kind soul would tell me at what time the episode airs I'll try to live stream tonight and hopefully keep you guys company here. I understand some thai, 10% maybe.... coz it has a lot of words similar to my language and also after watching many thai shows I've picked some stuff up...not much though.:)

Wow thank you so much for all the info from the book! I should try google translating it when I get the time! 

The cut version airs at 10pm in Thailand (less than 30 minutes now guys!!) on channel One HD 31 and the uncut at midnight on Line TV. Here I the streaming sites for One HD 31 that I know of: 

http://www.onehd.net/live

http://www.zaatv.com/one-hd.ph

http://tv.guchill.com/GMM-ONE-Live.html 

40 minutes ago, taurean10 said:

@_-Mio-_

Yes Kong is bold....its all due to his boldness that Arthit even noticed him at all. Lets say Kong is emotionally forward and Arthit when the time comes will be physically forward.;)

Omo "physically forward"!! I'm looking forward to those scenes ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Like 3

1 minute ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

It's working for me right now, but in the past when Sotus starts it stops working so I'll have to wait and see...

It's working now, but it's super sloooow. :( I'll go try look for more links to watch...

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

Mine isn't buffering at all :o I think it's because I now have fly vpn... I'm accessing it from the Thailand server and it's working so well

Lucky you. :D It's not working for me... won't even load page...

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:
  Hide contents

(~ ̄▽ ̄)~ (~ ̄▽ ̄)~ Artit is smiling watching Kong sing :wub:

Yeah...at first song he was like what is he singing but then the slow song seemed to impress him. He was smiling and applauding at the end.

And Arthit kind of forced his buddies to come to the contest....they were teasing him.

Edited by taurean10
  • Like 6

5 hours ago, delightful said:

Here is the hardsubbed version: https://ufile.io/0ac49

Enjoy!

i just finished watching this. you're translation is exceptional. the last time i was satisfied with a thai-english translation was kudalakorn's for love sick. thank you so much! 

anyway, i love them both so much!!! i also can't belihh singto is older than krist. it's also nice to see a major tv network not only promote same sex couple series but celebrate it. and they way actors joke around each other without pretensions (or fear of being labelled as "gay" and the negative stereotypes that go with it) is honestly refreshing. you will never see such a thing in the philippines 

• Like 5