[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

Guest delightful
34 minutes ago, welp said:

For number mania

2015 turn-over of GMM One TV (Channel One)

- earning ฿880m (639% increased); profit -฿1,020m (112% increased deficit)

This was their earning from last year? I thought they made more than that.. maybe I'm thinking of the entire company, this must only be for the 'tv' section, right?

For Friends.

While I am writing the fanfic....the part of story I am writing about now is a little bit inappropriate for the thread.

I don't know how strict the Soompi guidelines are but I just want to be safe. 

so, i prepared a space on Wattpad for my readers, maybe the last one, I believe, of Saving Kongob fanfic will be uploaded there first.

I am not sure when. maybe someday next week.

I am uploading the fanfic there little by little from the first until I finish my writing.

And i will upload the last one here on the thread except some part.

Thank you for your understanding in advance.

https://www.wattpad.com/327157359-sotus-fanfic-saving-kongpob-mr-busybody-saving

----

as always, I really thank you @delightful for your beautiful translations for the novel and the interview. they made my day. I can't imagine how enthusiastic you are for Sotus, but just amazing. you made people like me love Sotus more. Before this series, i never imagined myself falling love with Thai dramas this much. 

I am  sorry for bad people out there, but please keep doing what you have done for us.

Thanks again. 

• Like 17

5 hours ago, seoha said:

For Friends.

While I am writing the fanfic....the part of story I am writing about now is a little bit inappropriate for the thread.

so, i prepared a space on Wattpad for my readers, maybe the last one, I believe, of Saving Kongob fanfic will be uploaded there first.

I am uploading the fanfic there little by little from the first until I finish my writing.

https://www.wattpad.com/327157359-sotus-fanfic-saving-kongpob-mr-busybody-saving

----

as always, I really thank you @delightful for your beautiful translations for the novel and the interview. they made my day. I can't imagine how enthusiastic you are for Sotus, but just amazing. you made people like me love Sotus more. Before this series, i never imagined myself falling love with Thai dramas this much. 

I am  sorry for bad people out there, but please keep doing what you have done for us.

Thanks again. 

I finally got a chance to get caught up on this.  Thank you so much for sharing!  I love this story so far and am looking forward to reading more =)

• Like 4

2 hours ago, hcpoirot said:

Hi all,

I had added chapter 10 on the fanfiction story Prem and Wad. Happy reading.

chapter 10
https://www.wattpad.com/327252199-the-story-of-prem-and-wad-sotus-the-series-a

Have not read the story yet? Start to read it from the beginning:
https://www.wattpad.com/323100742-the-story-of-prem-and-wad-sotus-the-series-a

Thank you so much, it's really fun to read your ff.  And shy Wad - so cute, I think i'm hungry... ;) 

• Like 4

Sorry guys. This is so random but I just cannot with the cuteness! I just saw the picture below on my IG feed. LOL. He's so freakin' adorable! Kinda remind me of my younger brother and I don't know why but probably because of the adorkableness. :w00t:

Gotta get that swag goin' with the sunglasses. He's so cute.

• Like 5

17 minutes ago, sotus13 said:

Sorry guys. This is so random but I just cannot with the cuteness! I just saw the picture below on my IG feed. LOL. He's so freakin' adorable! Kinda remind me of my younger brother and I don't know why but probably because of the adorkableness. :w00t:

Gotta get that swag goin' with the sunglasses. He's so cute.

It's too cute, pure extravaganza ;) 

• Like 5

16 hours ago, seoha said:

For Friends.

----

@seoha im lovin ur ff....it makes me squeal so hard ...cant handle the arthits cutemess and kongs cheesiness xD ...keep up the good work ♥♥

• Like 4

On 27/10/2016 at 11:08 AM, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

Ooh yay chapter six is almost out! Thanks @delightful :)

@ksylovee @baw74 @Nana1313 @naboos @hcpoirot Sorry I was out working >< I'm back home now. Okay here's my KongArthit fanfiction :sweatingbullets: Haha Sotus is making me do all kinds of things. I love reading, but haven't done writing for creative purposes in so long.

You can read it  in the spoiler box below or on Wattpad if you want instead: https://www.wattpad.com/story/88363937-sotus-kongarthit-ff-a-day-full-of-sunshine

Hide contents

I added colours to this one lol. Oh and it starts out seeming like something naughty is gonna happen but then goes back in time a bit so nothing explicit happens... I'm guessing you're not supposed to post content like that on soompi? I mean according to the rules.. I'm not sure though :sweatingbullets: Anyways here it is:

-----------------

CHAPTER ONE:

“Kongpob! What are you doing?”

Arthit’s voice shook as he uttered the reprimand. Not with anger, but with surprise and something else. His embarrassment and his faint traces of desire were both apparent in the blush that painted his cute round cheeks, lessening the severity of his knitted brows and pursed lips.

Kong couldn’t help but grin at the adorable sight. His P’Arthit had the cutest scowl. The cutest pink chubby cheeks.

“Relax P’Arthit. I promise it will feel good.”

Arthit could feel his heart racing, the stuttering sound quickening even more as each second passed. Relax?! Your face is inches away from my… Are you really trying to–

These chaotic thoughts raced through Arthit’s mind as he tried to get a grip on the situation before him. His mind was beginning to cloud with heat. He wouldn’t let himself finish any of his embarrassing thoughts as each one surfaced from the jumbled, flustered mess that was current internal state.

Arthit’s fingers tightened on the sheets he already held clutched in his hands. He was sitting on the bed with his back hunched forward slightly away from the headboard behind him. Kongpob lay in front of him, perched between the two boxer clad legs before him with his arms hooked around Arthit’s bare knees.

Moments before they had been lying on the bed quietly watching TV; Arthit still in his pajamas – a simple T-shirt and a pair of striped boxers. Kong had dropped by for a surprise visit. Actually, he hadn’t even intended to go to Arthit’s room. It was early on Sunday morning and even though Kong had nothing up that morning he couldn’t seem to sleep in. He had woken up at 5:30am and just couldn’t fall back asleep.

He missed someone.

Arthit had been so busy over the past week so Kong had hardly been able to talk to him. Kong tried to go back to sleep, but every time he closed his eyes all he saw was that person’s face. His cute scowling face… his smile… his adorable flustered face with eyes spread wide and cheeks touched with a light pink blush… Kong stopped himself there before he went crazy from only being able to imagine those faces. From not being able to actually see his boyfriend. He couldn’t help but observe each subtle aspect of Arthit’s many expressions. He wanted to see them all and couldn’t seem to stop running them through his mind when they were apart.

Kong gave out a heavy sigh and rolled over to look at the curtain covered window. That’s when he decided to get up and take a shower.

After washing up he headed out to get some breakfast and decided that he would pick up some porridge and pink milk for a certain someone after he finished his own meal.

Wait. I should get my food to-go too! Kong had come up with the perfect excuse to see his P’Arthit this morning. A mischievous smile began to spread across the man’s handsome face as he quickened his pace, eager to carry out his plan.

Thump thump thump.

Arthit moved his arm up across his face rubbing his eyes and scrunching his hair in the midst of his half-asleep state of mind.

Thump thump.

Was someone trying to knock down the damn door? What time is it? The disgruntled Arthit shed his quilt and began to awkwardly roll out of bed eyes squinting as he made his way to the door. He clumsily reached for the lock, hands slipping across the door knob as they searched for their target. Kongpob heard the lock slide open and his mischievous grin widened even more. With just the thought of visiting Arthit in mind, he hadn’t been able to wipe that silly grin off his face all morning. Well to be more precise: since he had come up with the idea to visit his precious senior.

Arthit cracked the door open and tilted his head and body to the right leaving only his dishevelled hair and squinting face visible through the crack in the door.

“Kongpob?” Arthit said his voice hinting at his surprise and his hands moving to wipe the sleepiness away from his tired face.

Before Arthit had time to react, Kong pushed the door open with his foot and entered the room carrying food and drinks in both hands. Arthit had stumbled backwards slightly and ended up leaning against the wall as he processed the current situation. Shaking the sleepy fog from his head, he looked up at Kong and was about to say his trademark “Kongpob!” – his brows had even begun to knit together into that adorable fierce face that Kong loved – when Kong turned to him and said, “P,” with the most angelic grin etched on his handsome face.

There it is again! That smile from hell! It always left Arthit feeling weird. His insides bubbling up and tying in knots. He didn’t want to think about it lest his face betrayed those embarrassing thoughts to the man standing before him.

“I brought breakfast,” Kong beamed at Arthit. That cursed smile still playing at his lips. In fact it was growing larger by the second with each moment spent staring at Arthit’s cute disgruntled visage. Arthit thought his 0062’s face would break in two.

“Kongpob! Do you know what time it is?”

“6:30am,” came the younger man’s cheerful response.

“What are you doing here?”

“I told you P. I brought breakfast!” He held up the bags in his hands. Smile wider than ever.

Arthit just stared at him for a moment completely baffled. “Why are you up so early on a Sunday?”

“I missed you.”

Arthit froze. His heart began to thud so loudly against his now tight chest. He let out a quick breath before inhaling more slowly and bringing his right hand to up to where his brows had begun to knit together. With his other arm resting across his body and his head slightly bent over, pressed into the fingers that massaged his brows, the younger man who was watching couldn’t help but dampen his beaming smile slightly as he teased his own lower lip with a small unconscious bite. His angelic beam of a smile swiftly spread into a delicious, devious smirk as he released that tender lower lip.

Why was his P’Arthit always so damn cute?

At that moment Arthit withdrew his hand and looked up at Kong ready to scold the younger man …but his determined gaze met with the sight of that smirk. That sinful smirk and the even more devious glint in those sharp brown eyes that gazed intently back at his own. Arthit was immediately unnerved and once again felt a tinge of heat burst across his round, sleep kissed cheeks.

Ahem. He cleared his throat and straightened his shoulders before squarely facing Kong.

But before Arthit could utter a single word, Kong relaxed his teasing mouth and began to speak: “I’ve been awake for a long time already and so I’m already so hungry. Why don’t we sit down and eat together?” This time his smile was more gentle when it flitted back across his face, coaxing the older man to accept his offer.

Arthit looked away for a moment as he awkwardly grunted out his next words in a bit of a rough voice: “Why didn’t you eat already then? I can get my own food. You didn’t have to bring this here.”

This was the question that Kong had been waiting for. He had thought up the perfect line, the perfect excuse, to tease his boyfriend into accepting an early breakfast with him. But, more importantly, to gain entrance into that room at such an early hour. An excuse to just be with him if only for a little while before he was once again bogged down with the demanding workload of a senior.

“Eating alone is too depressing and lonely when I have a cute boyfriend of my own to eat with.”

Arthit’s eyes widened once again. The gentle heat in his cheeks began to flame with embarrassment and a startled cough sputtered its way out of his tight, nerve-filled chest.

Why am I even surprised? You would think that after all the sorts of things he’s already said to me… Arthit stopped his train of thought there not bothering to reflect on the ways Kong has always managed to make him flustered. The way Kong makes him react so different than his reactions to anyone else. He had never thought he could react that way to another person.

Kong saw the cute startled look on his boyfriend’s face, the faint rosy glow on those biteable cheeks, and he found himself biting his own lower lip once again. Noticing that Arthit was somewhat distracted and lost in thought, Kong took those bright blushing cheeks as a yes to his offer and turned towards the table. He began to unpack the food and drinks setting them neatly down.

After enduring a whole week deprived of his Sun, Kong’s heart was finally feeling whole again.

Today was going to be a very good Sunday.

End of Chapter One.

-----------------

I was just gonna write a one shot but it started to become longer than I intended and I still haven’t gotten back to the hot scene that I started with so I guess I should write another chapter then? Sorry I ran out of free time today so maybe I will write again on the weekend?                                  

Anyways, I just felt like writing this for fun to entertain myself and then decided to share it so if it’s weird or something sorry! *runs away to hide in SOTUS lala land once more*

nicely done!

• Like 4

Guest delightful
5 minutes ago, MaguStrates said:
  Hide contents

yum :wub:

The ice cream or him? I have a feeling I know which one you're thinking of.... *snickers*