[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

1 hour ago, delightful said:

Do NOT link/post/upload/share/translate my translation of the chapters or special chapters in any shape or form. I say this very seriously, please don't. These translations are only for the members here at Soompi. Thanks for understanding.

This is the last and only warning, if you think your post violates one of those things that I have asked, don't do it. I am translating only for the members here on Soompi, my links are not to be shared anywhere else. I thought I made myself clear already, but if I have to post this warning again, I will not translate anymore. It's not that I'm being difficult, but I really don't want any issues with Bittersweet, Nabu Publishings, GMM TV, or Line TV.. or anyone else/company that has a claim to SOTUS. I really appreciate that you guys like my translations, but know that I can get in trouble too if those entities decide to take action. So please, I beg you, do not post any screen caps or links to any outside sites. I am not looking to get famous or anything, I am just trying to help out the fans in this thread. So to those that have sent me private messages asking about posting links or translating my translation, the answer is an obvious 'no'. Sorry, I won't be getting back to you all thru private messages because I have too many to say no to, I hope this post is clear enough.

some timw ago I saw your link in a page of facebook,  a group "sotus international" I think? they credit you.... I don't know if you agree or I have to tell them somethig?? 

EDIT: well they just put the link of this forum, is ok?

• Like 2

4 hours ago, delightful said:
2 hours ago, delightful said:

Do NOT link/post/upload/share/translate my translation of the chapters or special chapters in any shape or form. I say this very seriously, please don't. These translations are only for the members here at Soompi. Thanks for understanding.

This is the last and only warning, if you think your post violates one of those things that I have asked, don't do it. I am translating only for the members here on Soompi, my links are not to be shared anywhere else. I thought I made myself clear already, but if I have to post this warning again, I will not translate anymore. It's not that I'm being difficult, but I really don't want any issues with Bittersweet, Nabu Publishings, GMM TV, or Line TV.. or anyone else/company that has a claim to SOTUS. I really appreciate that you guys like my translations, but know that I can get in trouble too if those entities decide to take action. So please, I beg you, do not post any screen caps or links to any outside sites. I am not looking to get famous or anything, I am just trying to help out the fans in this thread. So to those that have sent me private messages asking about posting links or translating my translation, the answer is an obvious 'no'. Sorry, I won't be getting back to you all thru private messages because I have too many to say no to, I hope this post is clear enough.

What if someone posted the link soompi to line chat? Is it okay?

• Like 2

6 hours ago, delightful said:

Do NOT post/upload/share/translate my translation of the chapters in any shape or form. I say this very seriously, please don't. These translations are only for the members here at Soompi. Thanks for understanding.

Here is Chapter  6 : https://mega.nz/#!PdUxEAKA!H2XTpsnxF3_qhY7fpVIH7tbbf_L5otbzgFO4xK1CwC4
SOTUS the novel is written by Bittersweet (Thai)
Translated by Delightful (English)
Edited by Delightful (Oldgregg was unavailable, due to having a life outside of SOTUS.. congrats... :P)
PDF file by Erngust

Yay!!!! Off to bed reading...thank you!!!!!!!

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Ayuchi_5 said:

some timw ago I saw your link in a page of facebook,  a group "sotus international" I think? they credit you.... I don't know if you agree or I have to tell them somethig?? 

EDIT: well they just put the link of this forum, is ok?

Post deleted. I advice them to get their eyes into soompi to support the subber in such ways. Sorry for the trouble :)

EDIT: I mean the post in SOTUS Internationaliwho is under my umbrella. Thanks ♡

• Like 7

I am sure you all have been watching Love Sick 2 i would suggest to watch and re-watch again in this period that we are all missing SOTUS episodes 22, 23 and 24 really a great professional work

the production of BL in Thailand is still poor in some parts in quality but increasing and actors despite the age are very professional acting. The bad thing of all series that they come to an end despite these series between 1 and 2 accumulate 48 episodes almost 1 year of watching

I do not know who wrote the novel of Love Sick but the director has really done a good work to adapt the script into a play with so many characters and so many stories one into another, not an easy job. I have really love these series and the main 2 actors a lot.

Apparently 2 weeks (almost) to go to watch the 9th episode, hoping GMM confirms soon or later the date of airing so far no news at least i have not seen any 

• Like 7

16 hours ago, delightful said:

One of the special chapters details Kongpope's entrance interview to that university. Also, besides his mom's request Kongpope was persuaded by a certain senior. ^_^

The rest of the stuff I wrote is based on Bittersweet's interviews and random posts from various sites. Even in her interviews/posts she shows a lot of respect for Kongpope and Arthit. And every time she writes a special she always expresses her fondness for this couple and how much she has missed them. But she doesn't want to write more about their lives because she wants to just share these innocent moments, how these two live their lives later on in life is basically up to our imagination. I think she wants the readers to make up their own happy ending, no matter what that ending is. Darn, I really want to meet her! Even if that day will most likely never come. And if it ever does, I'd probably be a mute for the first 10minutes of seeing her. LOL!

Do you also write fanfiction?!

Could someone please link me? ><

((thank you for translating the novel!!))

• Like 4

8 hours ago, delightful said:

Thank you so much for your hard work.

I just can't understand people who don't respect that simple request,  I  need to use strong words - it's rude and harmful not only for @delightful but also for all those Sotus fans who put so much energy, time and  efforts  to make this forum such a great, friendly and heart-warming place.

Please, RESPECT EACH OTHERS. 

• Like 5

@delightfulthank you for you translation as usual :)

i hope everyone please respect and follow her rules since it very simple thing to do :P

i wonder if this is for finale ep where Arthit and his gang already working while it Kongpope turn as hazing group :P

i hope they show Arthit proud face looking at Kongpope as the next hazer

so cute this two dorks always trolling each other sleeping moment

Krist for sure have big fetish with Singto shoulder his comfortable place to lean/sleep all the time

while Singto have his own fetish with Krist hair and especially his cheek lol

• Like 20

17 minutes ago, OTAKU-KUN said:
  Hide contents

I need info on this chinese(?) Bl series right now!!! Someone helpp!!

CatSQmHVAAA483a.jpg

If I'm not mistaken, d title is Men With Sword.. Try search d title.. I haven't watch this too.. Just saw someone posted this CP on ig~ ^^

• Like 4

1 hour ago, salz said:

@delightfulthank you for you translation as usual :)

i hope everyone please respect and follow her rules since it very simple thing to do :P

Spoiler

i wonder if this is for finale ep where Arthit and his gang already working while it Kongpope turn as hazing group :P

i hope they show Arthit proud face looking at Kongpope as the next hazer

so cute this two dorks always trolling each other sleeping moment

Krist for sure have big fetish with Singto shoulder his comfortable place to lean/sleep all the time

while Singto have his own fetish with Krist hair and especially his cheek lol

I bet no one can resist Krist's cheek :love:

I really love his cheek... :wub:

• Like 4

Guest delightful

So.. You guys/gals know how much I admire Bittersweet(Khun Ploy) the author of SOTUS the novel. I was given a link to one of her interviews from Dek-D.com and figured it was interesting and loved that I got to know more about her and how she started writing. There's a little bit of SOTUS in here too, but no spoilers. I hope you guys have come to appreciate her as much as I have. If you re-post this anywhere do not tamper with it, post it in whole as an image. I know people like to post on instagram too, so for instagram you can cut it up into parts but do post every part of it. And has anyone heard of her other story Bittersweet The Series? I need to find it now.

Original link  to Dek-D : https://www.dek-d.com/writer/40398/

Note that the translation is from this article, I have added more photos to 'spice' things up a bit. ^_^ If there are any spelling or grammar errors, I'm sorry.. I did this in a rush and my stomach is growling from hunger!!!!!!!!!! FEED ME!!!

*EDIT: Okay, got done eating and finally came back to check on this article and saw what a mess it was so I had to do a little editing. It should be a lot easier to read now.*

interview_edited.png

@delightful Thank you for that interview :) She sounds awesome! I love how she talked about incorporating her love of food into her novels :lol: The pink milk really is such a great and iconic part of SOTUS ^^

7 hours ago, OTAKU-KUN said:

@delightful thx for the speedy translations as always!!!♥♥♥♥ *big bear hug*

@dreadaeleonkvothe the fic was just great...i love the writing style n ur grammar is perfect.....being someone who is really keen about languages i was impressed srsly good job ♥♥♥

:sweatingbullets: oh thank you so much for the kind words. I guess I was just really missing them that day and felt like writing :lol: I'll often write weird random things (mini often incomplete fanfics I guess you could call them that :P) all over the place (my phone, my notebooks...lol when I'm obsessed with a show, book, manga, or even kpop group I get bored if I'm not doing something related to it for too long :sweatingbullets:) but I've never really shared any before :sweatingbullets:

Thanks to everyone who said thanks to me :) ...oh haha I guess I should be saying your welcome, but I think I feel more thankful for just seeing all the nice comments ^^ 

I feel like I haven't made gifs in so long now that Sotus is off air. I felt like adding a pic to this post so here is one of mine that I never get tired of :lol: (sorry I probably post it TOO often lol):

ep%201%20extra%202%20-%20krist%20chest%2

• Like 10

Guest delightful
15 hours ago, hcpoirot said:

@delightful, please help me (again) :D

What is the character name played by Newwiee? Is it Em or Aim?  Thank you so much..

Thanks @dreadaeleonkvothe for the fanfic. 

You can write it as 'M', 'Em' or 'Aim'.. That's what is interesting about translating Thai to English. Newwie's name in SOTUS is spelled the same as Aim from Lovesick that is why I used Aim, but Em or M isn't wrong either. ;)