[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

On 10/7/2016 at 9:53 PM, white_daisy said:

I have it. I can send it to you if you want. but please don't share it.

I'm looking for that chapter since forever.

I want it, can i have it also, i promise i will not share it to anyone or anywhere.

Thank you so much for your kind

• Like 3

Thank you @delightful for the new chapter!! I downloaded it and will read it soon before I go to sleep :) (and thanks @oldgregg and @erngust too!)

3 hours ago, Nana1313 said:

also, which u-prince story is Off a part of? i watched two episodes of the first story because it had Captain in it and then i stopped watching so i've lost track. i wasn't planning on paying attention until White and Captains stories, (and maybe Augusts if its any good). i might try and watch for Off as well.

Um I thought someone said Off was gonna be in Ambitious Boss (part 12) earlier? I might be totally wrong though :vicx: 

You should watch August's too because Singto is gonna be in it!!! Wooo! ...I actually haven't watched any of U-Prince yet :sweatingbullets: But I plan to after SOTUS ends ^^

26 minutes ago, psyc123 said:
Spoiler

AHHH IT'S SO CUTE :wub::wub::wub: Haha it's the shortest video ever and he's just talking, but for some reason I'm just melting and making weird "it's so cute" faces as I watch it :love:

• Like 6

2 hours ago, megkf said:

I kind of skipped the pages of posts from ep 4 thru ep 6 so someone else might have mentioned, but I was wondering if anyone else noticed in Episode 6 that Kongpope uses the excuse that Arthit can't clean up his dishes, because he's hurt his foot/leg, to stay in his room and totally become his wife, doing laundry (FYI: I find his ironing skills lacking, but admire his attempt- perhaps he's just too distracted checking out Arthit's room?), lecturing him about taking his medicine etc. but then leaves without taking care of the dishes. They're still with Arthit when he says he's leaving, I'm not even sure Arthit's finished eating since he was eating when the phone was ringing even though he's put the spoon down by the end of the scene. For some reason this really bothers me...

Some comments on things that have been said in this thread. I only recently started watching shows from Thailand, I watched Full House, Kiss Me, Love Sick and Make it Right (I'm a total BL fangirl although I also agree about being a little :vicx: because of how young the MiR actors are) and that was pretty much it until recently. (I watched the BL movies too of course.) I was always uncomfortable with how many forced kisses from lakorns I've seen on youtube (somebody said they're faked?? Maybe just the ones with minors?) to get into them but watching Sotus made me decide to watch more (plus people mentioned it's not as bad as before Full House) and it's because of this that I watched several things like Puppy Honey :wub: and Bake Me Love (My Lil Boy is on my to watch list) and the UPrince series (Handsome Cowboy has some forced kisses and I felt that Push's character was too controlling) but I've really liked the other ones so far. Other shows that I've watched have also been mentioned and now I so want to re-watch Life is Beautiful. I was marathoning Japanese dramas (easier to marathon since they're usually 9 episodes) before I realized that Sotus was finally airing, I'd been looking forward to it since February when I first heard about it. Now I'm marathoning Thai ones, next up is Devil Lover with Golf (the brother of Mike from Full House and Kiss Me).

I too find so many unhappy endings in Chinese BL dramas/movies depressing. I was so happy when they first started making them and they had happy almost endings (since they were supposed to continue) and then China decides to ban them and they all seem to have unhappy endings now. I'm hoping that eventually they'll start getting happy endings (again). If you look at a timeline of Japanese BL movies you'll see most of the early ones have unhappy or unresolved endings until the Takumi series and now most of them are happy, even if there aren't many of them. And Korea is finally making the rare drama (on cable stations) with gay characters even if they don't normally have romantic partners and when they do they never kiss. Of course when Korean decides to make a movie about gay characters they go all out! No Regrets anyone? And Thailand has decided to take the lead on making BL drama/movies with happy endings. (I'm looking forward to Soulmates the Series, although the actors look pretty young in it...) I have hope for the future of BL dramas/movies!

Hi-5! I thought I was the only one who found it funny that KongPop left without the dishes when it was the reason why he stayed, how cute can this couple get! 

I started my thai shows journey with Full House and so far my favourite is probably still that or the first part of Ugly Duckling series. Sotus is my first ever BL drama and I really love it but when I watch MIR or LS, i can't bring myself to finish it, it's as though the chemistry is not really there? (sorry if i offended anyone, just my opinion) But some of the couples do have really cute scenes though.

As for Chinese BL dramas, I realise that most of them have rape scenes involved which is a little sad but those scenes are way better than how their respective novels describe it, especially A Round Trip to Love. The scenes in the movie is nothing compared to the intensity in the novel itself which is kind of scary.. BUT MY FAV JAP BL SERIES (or movies in this case) IS DEFINITELY THE TAKUMI SERIES!! It's really worth the watch, especially since everything they did were as willing parties which makes it even sweeter. I manage to finish all 5 movies to partially fill the void from this sotus hiatus.

2 hours ago, delightful said:

Do NOT post/upload/share/translate my translation of the chapters in any shape or form. I say this very seriously, please don't. These translations are only for the members here at Soompi. Thanks for understanding.

Here is Chapter 5  : https://mega.nz/#!zNVWzLZY!aydLDyjBKTcaLTU1zgJeVcngH8d1HBhgFkq9R_u0NMg
SOTUS the novel is written by Bittersweet (Thai)
Translated by Delightful (English)
Edited by Oldgregg
PDF filed by Erngust

Hopefully... I can get chapter 6 out tomorrow. :sweatingbullets:

Thanks for the translation @delightful, please do take care of yourself!

• Like 6

Spoiler

It    was    probably    true    what    they    say...    the    person    that    worried    the    most    about    him    was    
the    same    person    that    was    the    meanest    to    him.    
         If    this    is    the    case,    then    Kongpope    won’t    be    able    to    win    against    him,    he    couldn’t    possibly    
make    his    heart    hate    the    other    person.    
         As    long    as,    in    his    eyes,    the    other    person    was    always...    
         ...    Mean...    very    mean    but    in    an...    ‘adorable’    way.    

Translation by @delightful

Oh my.. I love that part...

yeah kongphob.. you will never make your heart hate that mean + adorable person... 

thank you @delightful for translation... :wub:

• Like 5

1 hour ago, psyc123 said:
Spoiler

OMG THIS is the cutest thing ever.  CUTEEEEE SINGTO! *in love again* :heart:

I'll just keep watching this on repeat until November. rofl  :lol::wub: 

I'm taking that back... need to stop... I'm not feeling well. :phew: *secretly watches one more time... ohh my heart*

*runs from this thread... I need to stop watching this* #needtorechargemyheart #backsoon

• Like 6

5 minutes ago, _-Mio-_ said:

I'm taking that back... need to stop... I'm not feeling well. :phew: *secretly watches one more time... ohh my heart*

*runs from this thread... I need to stop watching this* #needtorechargemyheart #backsoon

ohmygod I've been watching it on repeat too singto is so freaking adorable *explodes* :wub: 

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, _-Mio-_ said:

Your post is exactly me when I saw it too! :lol: :love:

I even saved the IG url to my bookmarks so I can go back and look at it 555 Singto is so cute :wub:

• Like 5

I just finished reading chapter 5. Thank you @delightful!

I just realised that in the novel... P'Fang didn't mention that Arthit was the one who recommended Kongpope for Star and Moon competition. :open_mouth:

Will it be mentioned in the future? Or the series just develop it (and also make Arthit looks very tsundere he he heh :phew:)?

• Like 3

2 hours ago, aliyalfa said:

Ask for a help? can anyone translate this (20 fact about Singto) I would be very grateful. Thank you :):blush:

1. เป็นลูกคนเดียว มีชื่อเก่าชื่อว่า "กัน" ซึ่งเป็นทั้งชื่อเล่นและชื่อจริง แต่ภายหลังแม่เปลี่ยนให้เป็น "สิงโต" เพราะตอนนั้นชงอย่างรุนแรงกับปีเสือและโดนหมอดูทัก.
2. ไม่สูบบุหรี่ ไม่กินเหล้า ไม่(ค่อย)เที่ยวกลางคืน แต่ถ้าเพื่อนชวนก็ไป.. คออ่อนมากๆ ถึงขั้นแค่สเมอร์นอฟสองขวดก็ทำให้เมาได้ เรื่องนี้อบรมทุกคนรู้ดี.
3. มีนิสัยขี้อ่อยโดยไม่รู้ตัว โดยเฉพาะตอนเมา ไม่รู้ว่ามายังไง อยู่ๆ เพื่อนก็เรียกว่า เฮดขี้อ่อย.. บางทีก็แค่เฟรนลี่ป่ะวะ.
4. เมื่อก่อนชอบเล่นบาสมาก ถึงเล่นกากแต่ใจรัก ถนัดชู๊ตสามแต้มกับสตีล ปัจจุบันเล่นบาสไม่เป็นละ ห่างไปสามปี.
5. ไม่กลัวผี ไม่กลัวจิ้งจก ตุ๊กแก งู กิ้งกือ ไส้เดือนไรพวกนี้ไม่กลัวเห้ไรเลย แต่กลัวมดตัวใหญ่ๆ ผึ้ง และก็แมลงสาบ.
6. เกลียดเลขเข้าไส้ (แต่เสือกเลือกเรียนเศรษฐศาสตร์) ตกทุกวิชาที่เป็นเลข ทุกวันนี้แคลหนึ่งกูก็ยังไม่ผ่าน.
7. ถนัดภาษาอังกฤษ และการตัดต่อภาพและวิดีโอ ชอบและอยากเรียนนิเทศน์ภาพยนตร์มาก แต่ติดเรื่องนู่นเรื่องนี่ สรุปอดเรียน.
8. ถ้าไม่นับเลเซอร์กรีดไฝออกกับพวกคอร์สหน้าใส บนหน้าก็ไม่ได้ทำศัลยกรรมอะไรเลย.
9. เป็นพวกอารมณ์อาร์ตตัวพ่อสูง ชอบไปไหนมาไหนคนเดียว กินข้าวคนเดียว เดินคนเดียว.
10. ห่วงเพื่อนมาก และเกลียดการทะเลาะกันของเพื่อนมากที่สุด.
11. ใจเย็น เก็บอารมณ์เก่ง คุมอารมณ์ได้ โกรธยาก ถ้าโกรธแล้วจะเงียบและจะไม่คุยด้วยจนกว่าจะหายโกรธ.
12. เป็นคนที่มองโลกในแง่ดีไว้ก่อน ดีมากจนบางทีโดนเพื่อนด่าว่าโลกสวยเอาบ่อยๆ.
13. ชอบกินมาการองและของหวานจำพวกเค้กมากๆ แต่หมอสั่งห้ามกินเยอะเพราะสิวจะขึ้น.
14. เมื่อก่อนเคยเชื่อและทุ่มเทให้ความรักมากๆ แต่ปัจจุบัน.. ไม่อีกต่อไปละ.
15. การเป็นพี่อบรม (พี่ว้าก) ขัดกับบุคลิกของตัวเองแทบทุกอย่าง เป็นเฮดอบรมปีแรกเลยมั้งเนี่ยที่ตาแดงเกือบจะร้องไห้ตอนเห็นน้องร้องไห้กันเยอะ รู้สึกแย่นะจริงๆ.
16. ตอนปีหนึ่งเป็นลีดและทำกิจกรรมเพราะว่าไม่อยากทิ้งให้ @_cchoot กลับหอดึกๆ คนเดียว. (เหยด หล่อสัส)
17. สเป๊คในอุดมคติคือ สูง ขาว หุ่นดี ชอบคนอายุมากกว่า ชอบให้มีคนเทคแคร์ แต่พอเอาเข้าจริงๆ แค่สปาร์คแล้วอยู่ด้วยแล้วสบายใจก็โอเค. 55555
18. ด้วยความที่เป็นคนมีทิฐิและค่อนข้างถือตัวในบางเรื่อง เพราะงั้นจะไม่ยุ่งเลยกับคนที่มีแฟนแล้ว ถึงแม้จะชอบเค้าแค่ไหนก็ตาม.
19. เป็นทาสแมว ชอบแมวและนกทุกสายพันธุ์ที่อ้วนกลมและขนปุยๆ.
20. สถานะปัจจุบัน.. โสด คงเป็นแฟนที่ดีให้กับใครไม่ได้ แต่ถ้าพูดว่ารักเมื่อไหร่ ไว้ใจได้ละกัน.

I tried to include a picture but I do not know how. Hehehe

thank youuuu :)

14. I used to believed and dedicated to love a lot. But now...no more.

20. My status is single and I think I can't be a good boyfriend to anyone. But if I say love, you can trust me.

Oh dear.. my ice prince. What happened to you?

• Like 13

4 hours ago, megkf said:

I kind of skipped the pages of posts from ep 4 thru ep 6 so someone else might have mentioned, but I was wondering if anyone else noticed in Episode 6 that Kongpope uses the excuse that Arthit can't clean up his dishes, because he's hurt his foot/leg, to stay in his room and totally become his wife, doing laundry (FYI: I find his ironing skills lacking, but admire his attempt- perhaps he's just too distracted checking out Arthit's room?), lecturing him about taking his medicine etc. but then leaves without taking care of the dishes. They're still with Arthit when he says he's leaving, I'm not even sure Arthit's finished eating since he was eating when the phone was ringing even though he's put the spoon down by the end of the scene. For some reason this really bothers me...

Sorry for cutting your post....

The actual scene is...Kong leaves soon after the medicine talk coz Arthit's friend Knot comes in...the director explained that the scene was filmed exactly like in the book after the fans pointed out the weirdness of the scene....he said he didn't know why the channel edited it....maybe they added too many ads in between and they had to cut it coz  it was going over the time limit. Doesn't it make more sense to edit some of the ending credits to make the time rather than cut the actual scenes....

@delightful

thanks for the chapter....I was rewatching some scenes and I realized these are both in Kong's room....

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

So it's missing you 2....for sure, right?

• Like 10

Singto broken heart???!!!:o

Would you translate the numbers 1-20??? please:(

23 minutes ago, Kate Kang Sunyalux said:

14. I used to believed and dedicated to love a lot. But now...no more.

20. My status is single and I think I can't be a good boyfriend to anyone. But if I say love, you can trust me.

Oh dear.. my ice prince. What happened to you?

Singto broken heart???!!!

Would you translate the numbers 1-20??? please

• Like 3

4 hours ago, delightful said:

Do NOT post/upload/share/translate my translation of the chapters in any shape or form. I say this very seriously, please don't. These translations are only for the members here at Soompi. Thanks for understanding.

Here is Chapter 5  : https://mega.nz/#!zNVWzLZY!aydLDyjBKTcaLTU1zgJeVcngH8d1HBhgFkq9R_u0NMg
Edited by Oldgregg
PDF filed by Erngust

:heart::heart:thank you!again!

I read “four oranges ”and can't stop laughing!why there‘re only 3 in EP2!!who ate the missing one!or did they do that to show who's the favoured one:rolleyes:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, taurean10 said:

Sorry for cutting your post....

The actual scene is...Kong leaves soon after the medicine talk coz Arthit's friend Knot comes in...the director explained that the scene was filmed exactly like in the book after the fans pointed out the weirdness of the scene....he said he didn't know why the channel edited it....maybe they added too many ads in between and they had to cut it coz  it was going over the time limit. Doesn't it make more sense to edit some of the ending credits to make the time rather than cut the actual scenes....

@delightful

thanks for the chapter....I was rewatching some scenes and I realized these are both in Kong's room....

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

So it's missing you 2....for sure, right?

Can't really understand why they have to edit it this way too, I mean, we could have gotten a lot more Arthit and Kongpope screen time too. 

HOPEFULLY IT'S FROM MISSING YOU 2! the way Arthit looks at Kongpope :wub:

• Like 4

5 hours ago, delightful said:

Edited by Oldgregg
PDF filed by Erngust

Why...you are working so hard to translate thes chapters!!! Are you okay? Tomorrow, chapter 6? Please rest.

I value this chapter...cupid's bow has struck Kongpope's heart there....mean very mean but in an adorable way? hahahaha...I sense some masochism in Kongpope....but he's a guy so...they tend to admire men who are more assertive than self...at least that's what my friends in the army said. Men in power tend to have a following no?

Bromance to romance? Or romance since the beginning?

• Like 2

5 hours ago, delightful said:

Edited by Oldgregg
PDF filed by Erngust

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! :wub:

• Like 2