[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

5 minutes ago, delightful said:

*Hugs eliseaplus tightly* It's okay, darling. To me if Krist is Arthit then there can only be one Kongpope and that is Singto. He went through the casting and he was the best choice in the director/producer/author's eyes. And so far I haven't seen any problem with Singto's performance. We all have different opinions, we just have to accept that. We need to know that actors have a private life and a public life. Krist may have a girlfriend that he has been dating for 4-5 years, Singto might also have one. Krist and Toptap may be best friends in real life, Singto may be closer to another friend, but when we watch SOTUS there is only Krist and Singto as Arthit and Kongpope.  ;)

agree with you, besides my mood to watch drama easily ruined every time i got some info about the actor private life (just leave me in my delulu land....)

that is why i always avoid their private life info as long as possible until the drama end, because what i don't know can't hurt me 

see_no__hear_no__speak_no____by_thejagma

• Like 7

Finally made it to page132,and you people are up to 322 now……:sweatingbullets:

Anyway!just read the first fic @delightful write,it's so wonderful!!!sosososososooso much feels!:bawling:FIrst Translation ,now fics too?you're just too awesome to be ture!!! DId you write more fics?please tell me there is more!

Also read the two Special chapters,i have already read chinese Translation of these chapters,but stilllllll~~~~ another version of Translation helps alot to grasp all of Bittersweet’s love to these two characters.  :heart:

• Like 6

Guest delightful
9 minutes ago, dabuliu said:

Finally made it to page132,and you people are up to 322 now……:sweatingbullets:

Anyway!just read the first fic @delightful write,it's so wonderful!!!sosososososooso much feels!:bawling:FIrst Translation ,now fics too?you're just too awesome to be ture!!! DId you write more fics?please tell me there is more!

Also read the two Special chapters,i have already read chinese Translation of these chapters,but stilllllll~~~~ another version of Translation helps alot to grasp all of Bittersweet’s love to these two characters.  :heart:

There's another one.. just keep catching up and you'll see it. LOL! You're sooo cute for going thru all the pages. So much respect for you! :wub:

13 hours ago, delightful said:

Okay guys/gals, we all knew that Krist and Toptap are very good friends. Krist confirmed this in their live GMM chat, Singto got jealous and Krist told him that it's only friendship. So please don't worry about Toptap. As for T.T. taking on the role of Kongpope.... I don't see it. T.T.'s Kongpope wouldn't be able to make Arthit fall for him like how Singto is able to make Kongpope come to life... and still have all of us at the edge of the seat every time Kongpope says a cheesy line. And the most important thing, I know Bittersweet never confirmed, but from all the materials we have we know Kongpope is the 'seme' in the relationship... I don't see T.T. being able to pull that off. His face is just too sweet looking. Kongpope is supposed to be handsome and I think Singto matches more.

That's my bias though... I still love T.T. and want more of him, but I prefer him with girls... I don't know why? :blink: Maybe he still hasn't met his onscreen bl couple yet?

i think T.T. did a great job in room alone, but i don't think he could have pulled off Kongpope the way Singto does. i can't picture him as Kongpope at all.

also, it cracks me up that people are more upset that Krist is best friends with Top Tap than they are over the fact that Krist has a girlfriend. T.T. gets so much hate...it makes me sad.

6 hours ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

That's good that you've gotten a lot better! :) 

Haha I'm trying to imagine Phun as Arthit but it's not working! He really is too soft spoken! And the other problem is that every time he looks at Noh his expression is so sweet that I can't picture a grumpy/scowly face (at least not to the extent of Krist's cute grumpy Arthit face lol). It's fun though trying to imagine them in that type of senior/junior or hazer/freshman type situation :lol: But I just can't take the situation seriously with them because they won't stick to their roles (Arthit/Kong) in my imagination! White keeps being too Phun and Captain too Noh LOL (does that even make sense?). 

i have an easier time picturing White yelling as Arthit then i can imagining Captain spouting cheesy lines with that constant and sometimes smarmy smile on his face. i try and picture Captain in that role and yup, all i see is Noh being Noh instead.

Maybe if Captain were Arthit and White played Kongpope? actually....i can picture the books version of Noh and Phun playing Arthit and Kongpope easier than i can their actors. how weird is that?

@delightful thank you for the chapter!!

i think White's acting has improved, even if his wohs character only talks in those flashbacks. I understand about being afraid to watch u-prince, but i'll probably still do it for the bro-moments and try to ignore the actual girl-boy story. also, Fon is still linked with Belle in my head from s2 of hormones so i have a hard time seeing her as Whites love interest for that reason, too.

also, which u-prince story is Off a part of? i watched two episodes of the first story because it had Captain in it and then i stopped watching so i've lost track. i wasn't planning on paying attention until White and Captains stories, (and maybe Augusts if its any good). i might try and watch for Off as well.

• Like 7

8 minutes ago, delightful said:

There's another one.. just keep catching up and you'll see it. LOL! You're sooo cute for going thru all the pages. So much respect for you! :wub:

:heart:love uuuuu!

secretly hoping  when i finally catch up with you,there will be another delightful fanfic!pun intended!:phew:

although,not sure whether i can catch up before EP9 if you all keeeeeep this up!!!! 

• Like 4

Guest delightful
9 minutes ago, Nana1313 said:

i think T.T. did a great job in room alone, but i don't think he could have pulled off Kongpope the way Singto does. i can't picture him as Kongpope at all.

also, it cracks me up that people are more upset that Krist is best friends with Top Tap than they are over the fact that Krist has a girlfriend. T.T. gets so much hate...it makes me sad.

i have an easier time picturing White yelling as Arthit then i can imagining Captain spouting cheesy lines with that constant and sometimes smarmy smile on his face. i try and picture Captain in that role and yup, all i see is Noh being Noh instead.

Maybe if Captain were Arthit and White played Kongpope? actually....i can picture the books version of Noh and Phun playing Arthit and Kongpope easier than i can their actors. how weird is that?

@delightful thank you for the chapter!!

i think White's acting has improved, even if his wohs character only talks in those flashbacks. I understand about being afraid to watch u-prince, but i'll probably still do it for the bro-moments and try to ignore the actual girl-boy story. also, Fon is still linked with Belle in my head from s2 of hormones so i have a hard time seeing her as Whites love interest for that reason, too.

also, which u-prince story is Off a part of? i watched two episodes of the first story because it had Captain in it and then i stopped watching so i've lost track. i wasn't planning on paying attention until White and Captains stories, (and maybe Augusts if its any good). i might try and watch for Off as well.

Hahahahhahahaa, I seriously laughed at that. Some fans have different reactions to... st..uff.. *sorry, I don't have an excuse*

You're further along than I am with U-Prince. I'm waiting for all of it to air before I even touch it. I'll end up marathon-ing it in one day, that's how I roll. LOL!

8 hours ago, sing2krist said:

Sadly, i get to be where you're at.  And more unfortunately, Krist is really actually closer to TopTap that even their colleagues teased Krist of them 'fooling around'  - as it seemed that they're familiar with the one asking that question during the GMMA live chat, per @delightful's sub.  So, that's one part of SOTUS fantasy that I had to deal and let go the soonest - i.e. the thrill of the progression of Arthit and Kongpob's relationship did not really transcend into Krist and Singto's. If anything, Krist+Singto was still a complementary fan-service, but as far as friendship goes, Krist had it more with TopTap than with Singto. Just the reality of things.

Dop1WB3.png

Again, this incidentally spoiled any thrills on that aspect looking forward to next episodes.  Hoping to reinforce some excitement though by the time E9 gets to air, all for Singto's Kongpob.  But definitely, any SOTUS-related fan-fictions and even the novel translations (sorry @delightful) already lost their appeal to me, cause I can not satisfactorily dissociate Krist with his shadow/clone from the Arthit character whenever I attempted to read them. :(

Reveal hidden contents

O0aRjNu.png

and these sealed it. :(

Reveal hidden contents

z7ZvQGE.png

Reveal hidden contents

mdcuLZd.png

Let it go, let it go, let it go...

since the first time I knew that Krist already has a four-years-girlfriend (or it's actually five years now?) I already restrained myself for shipping them in real life.. but I love them so much as arthit and kongpob... so I drown myself into the series instead of dreaming them to be a real couple T___T, and about krist toptap, I never against them even sometimes it's hurt indeed haha..  maybe they also start to promote puppy honey from now on. you know.. usually, every series could being promoted even one year before, am I right?

• Like 7

Guest delightful

Do NOT post/upload/share/translate my translation of the chapters in any shape or form. I say this very seriously, please don't. These translations are only for the members here at Soompi. Thanks for understanding.

Here is Chapter 5  : https://mega.nz/#!zNVWzLZY!aydLDyjBKTcaLTU1zgJeVcngH8d1HBhgFkq9R_u0NMg
SOTUS the novel is written by Bittersweet (Thai)
Translated by Delightful (English)
Edited by Oldgregg
PDF filed by Erngust

Hopefully... I can get chapter 6 out tomorrow. :sweatingbullets:

I kind of skipped the pages of posts from ep 4 thru ep 6 so someone else might have mentioned, but I was wondering if anyone else noticed in Episode 6 that Kongpope uses the excuse that Arthit can't clean up his dishes, because he's hurt his foot/leg, to stay in his room and totally become his wife, doing laundry (FYI: I find his ironing skills lacking, but admire his attempt- perhaps he's just too distracted checking out Arthit's room?), lecturing him about taking his medicine etc. but then leaves without taking care of the dishes. They're still with Arthit when he says he's leaving, I'm not even sure Arthit's finished eating since he was eating when the phone was ringing even though he's put the spoon down by the end of the scene. For some reason this really bothers me...

Some comments on things that have been said in this thread. I only recently started watching shows from Thailand, I watched Full House, Kiss Me, Love Sick and Make it Right (I'm a total BL fangirl although I also agree about being a little :vicx: because of how young the MiR actors are) and that was pretty much it until recently. (I watched the BL movies too of course.) I was always uncomfortable with how many forced kisses from lakorns I've seen on youtube (somebody said they're faked?? Maybe just the ones with minors?) to get into them but watching Sotus made me decide to watch more (plus people mentioned it's not as bad as before Full House) and it's because of this that I watched several things like Puppy Honey :wub: and Bake Me Love (My Lil Boy is on my to watch list) and the UPrince series (Handsome Cowboy has some forced kisses and I felt that Push's character was too controlling) but I've really liked the other ones so far. Other shows that I've watched have also been mentioned and now I so want to re-watch Life is Beautiful. I was marathoning Japanese dramas (easier to marathon since they're usually 9 episodes) before I realized that Sotus was finally airing, I'd been looking forward to it since February when I first heard about it. Now I'm marathoning Thai ones, next up is Devil Lover with Golf (the brother of Mike from Full House and Kiss Me).

I too find so many unhappy endings in Chinese BL dramas/movies depressing. I was so happy when they first started making them and they had happy almost endings (since they were supposed to continue) and then China decides to ban them and they all seem to have unhappy endings now. I'm hoping that eventually they'll start getting happy endings (again). If you look at a timeline of Japanese BL movies you'll see most of the early ones have unhappy or unresolved endings until the Takumi series and now most of them are happy, even if there aren't many of them. And Korea is finally making the rare drama (on cable stations) with gay characters even if they don't normally have romantic partners and when they do they never kiss. Of course when Korean decides to make a movie about gay characters they go all out! No Regrets anyone? And Thailand has decided to take the lead on making BL drama/movies with happy endings. (I'm looking forward to Soulmates the Series, although the actors look pretty young in it...) I have hope for the future of BL dramas/movies!

• Like 8

6 minutes ago, delightful said:

Do NOT post/upload/share/translate my translation of the chapters in any shape or form. I say this very seriously, please don't. These translations are only for the members here at Soompi. Thanks for understanding.

Here is Chapter 5  : https://mega.nz/#!zNVWzLZY!aydLDyjBKTcaLTU1zgJeVcngH8d1HBhgFkq9R_u0NMg
Edited by Oldgregg
PDF filed by Erngust

thank you so much for the translation. you really work hard despite your sickness. hope you will get better. now off tp read chapter 1-5, yeahhh!!! 

• Like 4

30 minutes ago, delightful said:

Edited by Oldgregg
PDF filed by Erngust

Ohmygosh :wub: the end of that chapter was super adorable I'm dead right now.

Once again thank you so much for the translations :lol:

• Like 5

6 hours ago, baw74 said:

Ok, it's driving me nuts seeing these scenes from upcoming episodes that haven't aired yet. I understand the hiatus, and can only take solace in the knowledge that when the show resumes it'll be such a good feeling!

Specifically, I'm talking about the video that @cloudacha81 shared... Such a great video - thanks for sharing! :D

Reveal hidden contents

After watching this video I just realized how much I miss SOTUS Saturday's. I miss waiting for Saturday. I miss watching SOTUS live. I miss getting mad when stream doesn't work. I miss going crazy when live starts. I miss going crazy thru whole live episode. I miss going crazy when preview for next episode is on. I miss going crazy and fanboying while watching RAW. I miss live-talking with you here. I miss that happy feeling that SOTUS gives me every Saturday.

I. JUST. MISS. SOTUS. SATURDAYs. :tears:

*goes to cry in the corner*

I and we all will need to wait for 'that' Saturday in November...

Thank you @delightful for ch. 5 translation. :wub: Thank you @erngust @oldgregg :wub: 

• Like 10

41 minutes ago, delightful said:

Edited by Oldgregg
PDF filed by Erngust

Thanxxxx dear~~~ it means a lot to me, to us~~ thanx again~~ *hugsssss u* :wub:

• Like 3

43 minutes ago, delightful said:

Edited by Oldgregg
PDF filed by Erngust

Thanks for new chapter :) 

• Like 3

45 minutes ago, delightful said:

Edited by Oldgregg
PDF filed by Erngust

Thank you babe.. I feel so bless to have you in this fandom.... <3 get well soon...... :)))

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Nana1313 said:

LMAO THIS

Spoiler

usually it the other way around lol the gf get the most hate(which is very upsetting of course since people don't even know the poor girl but suddenly getting lot of hates from stranger well the fate being partner of celeb) but in this case it the bestfriend who get the hate like they just continue being what they are the bff no matter if the other have on screen partner...at least Krist/Singto continue living their life the same like before they famous no need to ditch real bff/gf just to please delulu shipper lol.and Top Tap is also precious to me it sad he get hate for being Krist bff..just stop following their real life update/sns/IG/Twitter if you don't wanna get hurt since don't blame the boys for what they wanna do in their private time since they already did their best in their work..

for me im here for Singto as Kongpope and Krist as Arthit and both did great job as their respective role that what matter for me..they both have successfully passed the audition and prove their talent to get where they are today&they work well with each other so the roles belong to them only...just because they have other closer friend in real life who posted lot of sns moment doesn't suddenly make Krist or Singto should replace their onscreen partner to their real bff just to feed delulu shipper with more private moment since Krist and Singto don't give it to them lol..sigh im getting tired seeing those lol..im here for fiction drama not a real life drama..ok end rant i better fill my time with watching more fmv, watch old ep and read novel than reading comment that just gonna upset me lol

of course yeah since everyone is free to post their upset post of the actors/character and i also free to not agree with the opinion so feel free to disagree with each other :P 

• Like 9

Am I the only one that avoids reactions? I realise I'm on a forum right now but for some reason if I happen to be on drama website and there is a comment section I do my best to not look at it and if there are reaction videos to a drama I avoid that too. I don't really know what I'm afraid of (especially since I'm fine with being on a forum haha). :blink:

• Like 5

Ask for a help? can anyone translate this (20 fact about Singto) I would be very grateful. Thank you :):blush:

1. เป็นลูกคนเดียว มีชื่อเก่าชื่อว่า "กัน" ซึ่งเป็นทั้งชื่อเล่นและชื่อจริง แต่ภายหลังแม่เปลี่ยนให้เป็น "สิงโต" เพราะตอนนั้นชงอย่างรุนแรงกับปีเสือและโดนหมอดูทัก.
2. ไม่สูบบุหรี่ ไม่กินเหล้า ไม่(ค่อย)เที่ยวกลางคืน แต่ถ้าเพื่อนชวนก็ไป.. คออ่อนมากๆ ถึงขั้นแค่สเมอร์นอฟสองขวดก็ทำให้เมาได้ เรื่องนี้อบรมทุกคนรู้ดี.
3. มีนิสัยขี้อ่อยโดยไม่รู้ตัว โดยเฉพาะตอนเมา ไม่รู้ว่ามายังไง อยู่ๆ เพื่อนก็เรียกว่า เฮดขี้อ่อย.. บางทีก็แค่เฟรนลี่ป่ะวะ.
4. เมื่อก่อนชอบเล่นบาสมาก ถึงเล่นกากแต่ใจรัก ถนัดชู๊ตสามแต้มกับสตีล ปัจจุบันเล่นบาสไม่เป็นละ ห่างไปสามปี.
5. ไม่กลัวผี ไม่กลัวจิ้งจก ตุ๊กแก งู กิ้งกือ ไส้เดือนไรพวกนี้ไม่กลัวเห้ไรเลย แต่กลัวมดตัวใหญ่ๆ ผึ้ง และก็แมลงสาบ.
6. เกลียดเลขเข้าไส้ (แต่เสือกเลือกเรียนเศรษฐศาสตร์) ตกทุกวิชาที่เป็นเลข ทุกวันนี้แคลหนึ่งกูก็ยังไม่ผ่าน.
7. ถนัดภาษาอังกฤษ และการตัดต่อภาพและวิดีโอ ชอบและอยากเรียนนิเทศน์ภาพยนตร์มาก แต่ติดเรื่องนู่นเรื่องนี่ สรุปอดเรียน.
8. ถ้าไม่นับเลเซอร์กรีดไฝออกกับพวกคอร์สหน้าใส บนหน้าก็ไม่ได้ทำศัลยกรรมอะไรเลย.
9. เป็นพวกอารมณ์อาร์ตตัวพ่อสูง ชอบไปไหนมาไหนคนเดียว กินข้าวคนเดียว เดินคนเดียว.
10. ห่วงเพื่อนมาก และเกลียดการทะเลาะกันของเพื่อนมากที่สุด.
11. ใจเย็น เก็บอารมณ์เก่ง คุมอารมณ์ได้ โกรธยาก ถ้าโกรธแล้วจะเงียบและจะไม่คุยด้วยจนกว่าจะหายโกรธ.
12. เป็นคนที่มองโลกในแง่ดีไว้ก่อน ดีมากจนบางทีโดนเพื่อนด่าว่าโลกสวยเอาบ่อยๆ.
13. ชอบกินมาการองและของหวานจำพวกเค้กมากๆ แต่หมอสั่งห้ามกินเยอะเพราะสิวจะขึ้น.
14. เมื่อก่อนเคยเชื่อและทุ่มเทให้ความรักมากๆ แต่ปัจจุบัน.. ไม่อีกต่อไปละ.
15. การเป็นพี่อบรม (พี่ว้าก) ขัดกับบุคลิกของตัวเองแทบทุกอย่าง เป็นเฮดอบรมปีแรกเลยมั้งเนี่ยที่ตาแดงเกือบจะร้องไห้ตอนเห็นน้องร้องไห้กันเยอะ รู้สึกแย่นะจริงๆ.
16. ตอนปีหนึ่งเป็นลีดและทำกิจกรรมเพราะว่าไม่อยากทิ้งให้ @_cchoot กลับหอดึกๆ คนเดียว. (เหยด หล่อสัส)
17. สเป๊คในอุดมคติคือ สูง ขาว หุ่นดี ชอบคนอายุมากกว่า ชอบให้มีคนเทคแคร์ แต่พอเอาเข้าจริงๆ แค่สปาร์คแล้วอยู่ด้วยแล้วสบายใจก็โอเค. 55555
18. ด้วยความที่เป็นคนมีทิฐิและค่อนข้างถือตัวในบางเรื่อง เพราะงั้นจะไม่ยุ่งเลยกับคนที่มีแฟนแล้ว ถึงแม้จะชอบเค้าแค่ไหนก็ตาม.
19. เป็นทาสแมว ชอบแมวและนกทุกสายพันธุ์ที่อ้วนกลมและขนปุยๆ.
20. สถานะปัจจุบัน.. โสด คงเป็นแฟนที่ดีให้กับใครไม่ได้ แต่ถ้าพูดว่ารักเมื่อไหร่ ไว้ใจได้ละกัน.

I tried to include a picture but I do not know how. Hehehe

thank youuuu :)

Edited by aliyalfa
kurang
  • Like 6