[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

Guest delightful

Okay guys/gals, we all knew that Krist and Toptap are very good friends. Krist confirmed this in their live GMM chat, Singto got jealous and Krist told him that it's only friendship. So please don't worry about Toptap. As for T.T. taking on the role of Kongpope.... I don't see it. T.T.'s Kongpope wouldn't be able to make Arthit fall for him like how Singto is able to make Kongpope come to life... and still have all of us at the edge of the seat every time Kongpope says a cheesy line. And the most important thing, I know Bittersweet never confirmed, but from all the materials we have we know Kongpope is the 'seme' in the relationship... I don't see T.T. being able to pull that off. His face is just too sweet looking. Kongpope is supposed to be handsome and I think Singto matches more.

That's my bias though... I still love T.T. and want more of him, but I prefer him with girls... I don't know why? :blink: Maybe he still hasn't met his onscreen bl couple yet?

53 minutes ago, ogashev said:

Gosh! I'm so left out!! It's been like a several weeks and I it is only now that I get to check the forum again. It's ironic that I'm currently in Bangkok but I don't have any news about them. I kind of expected that there will be a momentary hiatus due to the death of The King so I guess we'll just have to pay respect and understand. I'm updated on their IG accounts though and I'm getting bothered by posts of Krist with Toptap! I mean, don't get me wrong guys I looove both actors. I've known Toptap even before Krist and Singto. But, you know, we're shipping for Krist and Singto here (obviously because of Sotus) and I'm bothered that they don't post much about each other. If my memory serves me right, Singto doesn't have any IG post birthday greeting for Krist. I mean what's up with that? And then there's another recent post from Krist that he is at the pool and Toptap also posted the same pool! I mean, no malice but it's very obvious that they spend more time with each other than Kris with Singto well, I can understand too that they are currently filming for Puppy Honey so Can anyone clarify this, is Krist just to close to Toptap or is there something going on between them? Give me some peace of mind =))

As far as I'm aware Krist is straight and has a  gf? Or are you just meaning as friends?

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Kate Kang Sunyalux said:

Bad bad boy. I'm dead.

CviaJjHUsAQ2LGU.jpg

Woah, is Singto wearing a wedding ring or is it a different finger placement in Thailand because in America a wedding ring goes on the left hand ring finger. 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, delightful said:

Okay guys/gals, we all knew that Krist and Toptap are very good friends. Krist confirmed this in their live GMM chat, Singto got jealous and Krist told him that it's only friendship. So please don't worry about Toptap. As for T.T. taking on the role of Kongpope.... I don't see it. T.T.'s Kongpope wouldn't be able to make Arthit fall for him like how Singto is able to make Kongpope come to life... and still have all of us at the edge of the seat every time Kongpope says a cheesy line. And the most important thing, I know Bittersweet never confirmed, but from all the materials we have we know Kongpope is the 'seme' in the relationship... I don't see T.T. being able to pull that off. His face is just too sweet looking. Kongpope is supposed to be handsome and I think Singto matches more.

That's my bias though... I still love T.T. and want more of him, but I prefer him with girls... I don't know why? :blink: Maybe he still hasn't met his onscreen bl couple yet?

This actually true. I prefer toptap match with a girl than with a boy. He's good looking but too cute a t the same time to be a seme. But i think uke will suit with him. Btw, hello. I'm new member in soompi. I always appreciate your work.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, butterflymania said:

Are those from a folder for Arthit/Krist tongue/lip moments???:phew: Thanks for sharing your treasure again :wub::wub:

Haha yup it is!

2 hours ago, ogashev said:

Gosh! I'm so left out!! It's been like a several weeks and I it is only now that I get to check the forum again. It's ironic that I'm currently in Bangkok but I don't have any news about them. I kind of expected that there will be a momentary hiatus due to the death of The King so I guess we'll just have to pay respect and understand. I'm updated on their IG accounts though and I'm getting bothered by posts of Krist with Toptap! I mean, don't get me wrong guys I looove both actors. I've known Toptap even before Krist and Singto. But, you know, we're shipping for Krist and Singto here (obviously because of Sotus) and I'm bothered that they don't post much about each other. If my memory serves me right, Singto doesn't have any IG post birthday greeting for Krist. I mean what's up with that? And then there's another recent post from Krist that he is at the pool and Toptap also posted the same pool! I mean, no malice but it's very obvious that they spend more time with each other than Kris with Singto well, I can understand too that they are currently filming for Puppy Honey so Can anyone clarify this, is Krist just to close to Toptap or is there something going on between them? Give me some peace of mind =))

Yeah like @oldgregg said Krist has a girlfriend. I think that the reason Singto didn't post anything on IG for Krist's birthday was because of the king's passing. He had an explanation up for a bit saying that he would avoid posting for about a week because he was in mourning for the king. Krist's birthday happened not to long after the king passed away.

They sometimes comment on each other's IG posts so if you scroll through you can find the comments, but I find that they do more back and forth teasing on Twitter than they do on IG.

• Like 9

@delightful Thank you for ch. 4. :wub:

Soooo... I've been busy with watching other dramas while SOTUS is on hiatus. I haven't re-watched any of older episode, only reason being that if I do I think I'll miss it even more knowing that we all need to wait few more weeks for new episode. I decided to re-watch all episodes close to date when ep. 9 airs. 

Btw, I LOVE all those 'bad boy' Singto pics. I WANT HIM TO BE A BAD BOY IN A DRAMA! :lol: :wub: My wish, I hope it gets fulfilled one day.

Now...

Spoiler

I started a new drama... Life is Beautiful. :phew: I've heard about it couple of months ago and only thing why I didn't see it was because of episode count. Really... 63 episodes is too much. Especially every episodes being an hour long. That's why I pushed it back. But, after seeing your comments about it... I started it and 1st episode was really good... family-ish. I loved the feeling I got while watching. I still think I'm not so into it, just yet (on episode 3... still at very beginning XD)... but there's a good potential for it to become really good later. Love what @taurean10 wrote about it. I'm happy that there will not be bad guys... I especially hate that. 

If I don't give up on it... I think I know what I will be watching in the coming weeks. :lol: Sad to hear that there will be no kiss for BL couple there... but still having a BL couple in a Korean drama is HUGE. I will be just happy with sweet scenes. I hope they have many. (do they? just say yes or no... no more. I really don't want to know much... I like a little mystery here and there :phew::lol:)

• Like 5

Guest delightful

Translating chapter 5 now......................

Oh...oh... Kongpope saw something 'good' from P'Arthit. LOL! *stop thinking perverted thoughts you all* :D

So.. I get a headache from all the coughing and at times feel light headed.. I sound like a weak bodied fair maiden, but trust me I'm not... so I've been sniffing this as I translate the chapters. I looked at the mirror and I had to laugh at myself for looking crazy. Like, what has my life come to? I wake up and the first thing I do is come here. Breakfast? Who cares... Wash up and comb my hair? I'm not planning on going out today! Seriously, MY LIFE is a HOT mess, but I kind of like it. It's been a while since I've gotten this passionate about a series/story. Oh, is Bittersweet's real name Ploy? I thought I heard Singto say P'Ploy Bittersweet in one of the clips, I might be wrong. Sorry for all my randomness.. it's my inner 'Noh' acting up again. :blink:

Oh.. here is what I've been sniffing....

inhaler.jpg

3 hours ago, delightful said:

And the most important thing, I know Bittersweet never confirmed, but from all the materials we have we know Kongpope is the 'seme' in the relationship... I don't see T.T. being able to pull that off. His face is just too sweet looking. Kongpope is supposed to be handsome and I think Singto matches more.

Damn, I would lose so much of my enjoyment of BL if I started boxing them in in this kind of "top/bottom" thinking. Might as well be watching straight-themed entertainment...

"His face is just too sweet looking."
How does affect how his brain function, his personality?

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, _-Mio-_ said:

@delightful Thank you for ch. 4. :wub:

Soooo... I've been busy with watching other dramas while SOTUS is on hiatus. I haven't re-watched any of older episode, only reason being that if I do I think I'll miss it even more knowing that we all need to wait few more weeks for new episode. I decided to re-watch all episodes close to date when ep. 9 airs. 

Btw, I LOVE all those 'bad boy' Singto pics. I WANT HIM TO BE A BAD BOY IN A DRAMA! :lol: :wub: My wish, I hope it gets fulfilled one day.

Now...

Hide contents

I started a new drama... Life is Beautiful. :phew: I've heard about it couple of months ago and only thing why I didn't see it was because of episode count. Really... 63 episodes is too much. Especially every episodes being an hour long. That's why I pushed it back. But, after seeing your comments about it... I started it and 1st episode was really good... family-ish. I loved the feeling I got while watching. I still think I'm not so into it, just yet (on episode 3... still at very beginning XD)... but there's a good potential for it to become really good later. Love what @taurean10 wrote about it. I'm happy that there will not be bad guys... I especially hate that. 

If I don't give up on it... I think I know what I will be watching in the coming weeks. :lol: Sad to hear that there will be no kiss for BL couple there... but still having a BL couple in a Korean drama is HUGE. I will be just happy with sweet scenes. I hope they have many. (do they? just say yes or no... no more. I really don't want to know much... I like a little mystery here and there :phew::lol:)

Singto as a bad boy.....he'll kill it....I want to see him with guyliner and sexy smirks....oozing Shin Se Gi vibes:wub:

Spoiler

Yes no bad guys but the only person who could make you want to throw stuff at your screen is Kyung Soo's mom. But you kind of get to see the contrasting reactions from 2 different moms coming from different places and different life experiences. She was a typical korean drama MIL.

I also loved grandma's reaction. They tried so hard to hide the truth from grandma but when she finds out grandma was the only person who took it calmly and accepted it without any drama. That lady had seen a lot of stuff in her life this was nothing to her.

Lots of sweet and cute scenes of KyungTae couple. All kinds of hugs and back hugs....hand holding...lots of it....then you know how korean dramas have leads falling on each other....yeah we have that too..... in the beginning they had only couple of scenes in the entire episodes..... and all they did was be together and talk about stuff....or eat and drink together and talk on phones and go jog together but with every scene they become confident of each other's love and support no matter what comes ...it did feel awkward at first....but that's understandable as it was Tae sub's first ever relationship....Kyung soo was more experienced and confident and it showed in their interactions.....but that didn't mean he was strong....lots of times it was taesub who held on to him and got him through his depressing times. Only thing that disappointed me was I wanted to see how they met and got together....and didn't get to see it...we heard them talk about it but thats not the same.

• Like 6

32 minutes ago, taurean10 said:

Singto as a bad boy.....he'll kill it....I want to see him with guyliner and sexy smirks....oozing Shin Se Gi vibes:wub:

Reveal hidden contents

Yes no bad guys but the only person who could make you want to throw stuff at your screen is Kyung Soo's mom. But you kind of get to see the contrasting reactions from 2 different moms coming from different places and different life experiences. She was a typical korean drama MIL.

I also loved grandma's reaction. They tried so hard to hide the truth from grandma but when she finds out grandma was the only person who took it calmly and accepted it without any drama. That lady had seen a lot of stuff in her life this was nothing to her.

Lots of sweet and cute scenes of KyungTae couple. All kinds of hugs and back hugs....hand holding...lots of it....then you know how korean dramas have leads falling on each other....yeah we have that too..... in the beginning they had only couple of scenes in the entire episodes..... and all they did was be together and talk about stuff....or eat and drink together and talk on phones and go jog together but with every scene they become confident of each other's love and support no matter what comes ...it did feel awkward at first....but that's understandable as it was Tae sub's first ever relationship....Kyung soo was more experienced and confident and it showed in their interactions.....but that didn't mean he was strong....lots of times it was taesub who held on to him and got him through his depressing times. Only thing that disappointed me was I wanted to see how they met and got together....and didn't get to see it...we heard them talk about it but thats not the same.

Spoiler

Ommo Shin Se Gi. Love him. *now I want to watch KMHM again* #notimeforeverything :lol:

Thank you! Now I'm getting even more excited for more TS/KS scenes... I'll try not to throw my tablet when KS's mom comes. rofl 

:phew::lol:

• Like 4

Translating chapter 5 now......................

Oh...oh... Kongpope saw something 'good' from P'Arthit. LOL! *stop thinking perverted thoughts you all* :D

So.. I get a headache from all the coughing and at times feel light headed.. I sound like a weak bodied fair maiden, but trust me I'm not... so I've been sniffing this as I translate the chapters. I looked at the mirror and I had to laugh at myself for looking crazy. Like, what has my life come to? I wake up and the first thing I do is come here. Breakfast? Who cares... Wash up and comb my hair? I'm not planning on going out today! Seriously, MY LIFE is a HOT mess, but I kind of like it. It's been a while since I've gotten this passionate about a series/story. Oh, is Bittersweet's real name Ploy? I thought I heard Singto say P'Ploy Bittersweet in one of the clips, I might be wrong. Sorry for all my randomness.. it's my inner 'Noh' acting up again. :blink:

Oh.. here is what I've been sniffing....

Hide contents

inhaler.jpg

Sorry if this is a really random question, but is that the Thai word for 'gemstone' or something similar to that? I sort of know someone with that nickname and that's what they said so I was just wondering if it was the same :sweatingbullets:

Also, I hope you continue to get better!!! :heart: I mean I hope your cold is getting better :tears: That's quite the long cold :crazy: 

And don't worry about your "inner Noh acting up" LOL! I love Noh-ness and I'm pretty random too so :P 

• Like 2

Guest delightful
1 hour ago, sluttysaladdressing said:

Damn, I would lose so much of my enjoyment of BL if I started boxing them in in this kind of "top/bottom" thinking. Might as well be watching straight-themed entertainment...

That is true too, darn! I did say I had a bias. LOL! I guess it's personal preference, to me Toptap seems more like the quiet type that will wait for someone else to make the move. Whereas Kongpope was the one that did the 'courting' in this story. I'm so glad though that Singto and Krist got these two roles.

1 hour ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

Sorry if this is a really random question, but is that the Thai word for 'gemstone' or something similar to that? I sort of know someone with that nickname and that's what they said so I was just wondering if it was the same :sweatingbullets:

Also, I hope you continue to get better!!! :heart: I mean I hope your cold is getting better :tears: That's quite the long cold :crazy: 

And don't worry about your "inner Noh acting up" LOL! I love Noh-ness and I'm pretty random too so :P 

Yes, it is. It's a rather popular nickname.

I've gotten a lot better now. I barely ever get sick, the last time was 3-4 years ago so I do take pretty good care of myself. But when I do get sick the coughing always sticks longer than anything else.

Talking about Noh!!! Can you guys imagine Captain as Kongpope and White as P'Arthit? It would be another feeling, but .... it's kinda hot... right? But of course White would need to learn how to speak and shout. The guy is so soft spoken.

6 hours ago, ogashev said:

Sadly, i get to be where you're at.  And more unfortunately, Krist is really actually closer to TopTap that even their colleagues teased Krist of them 'fooling around'  - as it seemed that they're familiar with the one asking that question during the GMMA live chat, per @delightful's sub.  So, that's one part of SOTUS fantasy that I had to deal and let go the soonest - i.e. the thrill of the progression of Arthit and Kongpob's relationship did not really transcend into Krist and Singto's. If anything, Krist+Singto was still a complementary fan-service, but as far as friendship goes, Krist had it more with TopTap than with Singto. Just the reality of things.

Dop1WB3.png

Again, this incidentally spoiled any thrills on that aspect looking forward to next episodes.  Hoping to reinforce some excitement though by the time E9 gets to air, all for Singto's Kongpob.  But definitely, any SOTUS-related fan-fictions and even the novel translations (sorry @delightful) already lost their appeal to me, cause I can not satisfactorily dissociate Krist with his shadow/clone from the Arthit character whenever I attempted to read them. :(

Spoiler

O0aRjNu.png

and these sealed it. :(

Spoiler

z7ZvQGE.png

Spoiler

mdcuLZd.png

Let it go, let it go, let it go...

• Like 8

3 hours ago, sluttysaladdressing said:

I do know guys who exclusively top or bottom so it's not like that's just a media dramatization of BL relationships...Sure, plenty of guys are vers but maybe that's not true in this case. And who's to say straight-themed entertainment doesn't have "top/bottom" roles implied (aka: personalities of dom!woman with sub!man, etc.) anyway, no need to scoff at it.

• Like 6

Yes, it is. It's a rather popular nickname.

I've gotten a lot better now. I barely ever get sick, the last time was 3-4 years ago so I do take pretty good care of myself. But when I do get sick the coughing always sticks longer than anything else.

Talking about Noh!!! Can you guys imagine Captain as Kongpope and White as P'Arthit? It would be another feeling, but .... it's kinda hot... right? But of course White would need to learn how to speak and shout. The guy is so soft spoken.

That's good that you've gotten a lot better! :) 

Haha I'm trying to imagine Phun as Arthit but it's not working! He really is too soft spoken! And the other problem is that every time he looks at Noh his expression is so sweet that I can't picture a grumpy/scowly face (at least not to the extent of Krist's cute grumpy Arthit face lol). It's fun though trying to imagine them in that type of senior/junior or hazer/freshman type situation :lol: But I just can't take the situation seriously with them because they won't stick to their roles (Arthit/Kong) in my imagination! White keeps being too Phun and Captain too Noh LOL (does that even make sense?). 

• Like 3