[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

7 minutes ago, sluttysaladdressing said:
  Hide contents

Man, I would've loved it if Toptap had played Kongpob... He's cute and charming and seems to have an easy chemistry with Krist.
I mean nothing against Singto by saying this! So please don't burn me at the stake lol,

Burrnnn yyyouu or mmmeee :(  lol!!!  With his current looks upgrade, TopTap might indeed pull it off. 

But being dished with Singto at the onset is far from regretful, and I could not think of anybody else playing Kongpob that could affect me the way Singto did.  Anybody prettier would seemed marshmallowish for me, all fluffy and no substance.  Well, apologies too, as obviously Singto is already my bias by now. 

• Like 12

2 hours ago, delightful said:

You all know the rules. No posting/uploading/sharing/translating my translations in any shape or form.

Here is Chapter 4.. https://mega.nz/#!TNtGgJRA!ON_nVpaDgVAhxGO8PL1h9FvaS3ncPY-wUEa1U62sm60

Kongpope's feelings aren't revealed yet, because so far the chapters are only focused on Arthit's role as a hazer. But in this chapter we see how irked he is by Kongpope's eyes. ^_^  Next chapter should be out tomorrow.. unless I get pulled into doing something with my friends. My friends think that I'm secretly dating someone that's why I don't attempt to go hang out with them... I can only imagine them crying their eyes out when they know what I've been doing for the last month. :tears:

From the very start, Arthit just trying the best to be the good head of hazer hmm Kongpop just hmm

• Like 3

Guest delightful
49 minutes ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

So what is happening on Twitter right now? :joy: Is anyone else seeing all the Krist pics? There's so many so maybe I won't include the sun edits because I'm guessing that's related to Arthit's name...

*EDIT: Krist just said this (I think it's related to all the posts... maybe):

But there's all these kitchen type plate/pan edits?

Reveal hidden contents

Then there's Jupiter/outerspace Tweets with Krist:

Reveal hidden contents

Lol and then these:

Reveal hidden contents

There's also a leopard one, a hulk one, an Alice in Wonderland one... Are the fans slowly going crazy without SOTUS? :joy: haha just kidding... But what is going on lol! 

Okay I'll post some of the sun ones too because they're cute:

Reveal hidden contents

One simple hashtag started all of those photos... #whatisbiggerthankon'sface and all the fans gave us their opinions. Remember that Kon is Krist's nickname because his face is 'chubby'. LOL!

1 hour ago, Theresa Espinoza said:

So when we went to Thailand and Laos (even more so in Laos) last year I was so confused by this (clothing with english curse words/innuendo on it). I had to point out to my inlaws that in america you would have to be super edgy to wear stuff like that out and about. Especially to places were you interact with children and elderly people. They said they think it just looks/sounds cool. The culture shock was real. 

I'll have to see this when I'm in Thailand in December, it'll be a laugh!

• Like 4

1 hour ago, delightful said:

One simple hashtag started all of those photos... #whatisbiggerthankon'sface and all the fans gave us their opinions. Remember that Kon is Krist's nickname because his face is 'chubby'. LOL!

:joy: haha that makes more sense then. All the edits were so different so I was wondering what the connection was! Thanks for clarifying :) What did Krist have to say about the hashtag? 555  

*EDIT: apparently it's trending now (in 2nd place :P). Krist retweeted this:

Spoiler

Edited by dreadaeleonkvothe
  • Like 7

@delightful

Thank you for chapter 4 and hope you get better already :)

Good luck convincing your friends about your non existence secret boyfriend but well maybe there the fiction boyfriends named PhunNoh and Arthit/Kongpope who keeping you busy lol

Spoiler

Hmmm Toptap?I do like him.i think he is cute and fluffy and all while i do think he is good actor and for some people he have better chemistry with Krist but him as Kongpope? SORRY NOT SORRY NO JUST NO LOL 

Not to offend Toptap fans but for me Singto own Kongpope and i couldn't imagine anyone else as Kongpope but Singto only and same as for Arthit for me there only Krist for that role.i don't think i would be so invested with Sotus if different actor playing the two lead tbh

Krist or Singto might have other closer friend with great chemistry in real life but for me they belong together in Sotus world as Arthit and Kongpope so yeah nobody can replace them..

i have no problem Krist and Singto doing more fanservice even it just a fanservice for my memory of Sotus.at least i know to differentiate reel and real and won't force shipping them in their face irl lol so i won't misunderstood their fanservice

Well Toptap and Krist can maybe find other drama someday for their shipper sake :P 

Im here for Singto and Krist as their respective Kongpope and Arthit only..peace

• Like 12

49 minutes ago, delightful said:

You all know the rules. No posting/uploading/sharing/translating my translations in any shape or form.

Here is Chapter 4.. https://mega.nz/#!TNtGgJRA!ON_nVpaDgVAhxGO8PL1h9FvaS3ncPY-wUEa1U62sm60

Kongpope's feelings aren't revealed yet, because so far the chapters are only focused on Arthit's role as a hazer. But in this chapter we see how irked he is by Kongpope's eyes. ^_^  Next chapter should be out tomorrow.. unless I get pulled into doing something with my friends. My friends think that I'm secretly dating someone that's why I don't attempt to go hang out with them... I can only imagine them crying their eyes out when they know what I've been doing for the last month. :tears:

thanks to you, because of you i love my monday....

• Like 4

5 hours ago, delightful said:

Hi ! I have read your chapter 4 from Novel translation. Really good.... :) thanks @delightful

I am just a bit curious.... in the series, we saw that after Arthit rip/tear May's name tag, Kongpope did gave his name tag as May's name tag replace. The day after that, Kongpope just received a new name tag in his lockerroom, without knowing who give that name tag, this make Kongpope not being punished.... Well, does in novel (in further chapter) mention who is giving the change? or do you guys think that in further eps there will be some explanation who will give the change of Kong's name tag? If shown that Arthit or maybe some other Senior or even junior (p'Fang maybe..) gave the replace, it will be a little touching, doesn't it? XD

• Like 5

2 hours ago, OhmToey OhmToey said:

@seoha you know I just like WOW when read ur post. So that I ask about it. Hehe 

Thank you for your reading, 

Actually I am writing this with sources from friends' movie clips, gifs, pics and eng subs of Sotus eps on the thread.

so, some of them from real eps, their actuall lines and others from my own imagination, especially the plot.

I know it's really humble....oh my god.

I hope my writing makes your watching Sotus more enjoyable.

Thank you again.:wub:

ps. I want to thank all of readers. as I don't know how to use 'multi-quotes', Thank you again for friends' quotes and mention postings.

This is the first time for me to use 'quote' button. I even don't know how to put some images on the post..haha when I put my profile images, my heart was really pounding if I made mistakes.

Sotus....makes me brave...than ever.

writing fanfiction is an amazing experience for me already.

• Like 6

8 hours ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

:wub::wub::wub: Arthit is so adorable! I can't wait to read more of his thoughts about Kongpob :w00t: Thanks so much for translating :heart: 

I'm just admiring Arthit at the moment :wub: and thought maybe I could repost some of the gifs that I made of his mouth moments even though I'm pretty sure I've already posted them... but that's something we all would want to see multiple times right?

...ahh wait I started looking through them... I have too many and I'm too lazy right now to post them all.. Here are some :D >>

episode 1:

Krist%20tongue%2032654_zpslaz6huqt.gif

the rest are in here >>

Reveal hidden contents

episode 2:
Krist%20lips531_zpsd0sqin7b.gifKrist2345_zpsoirm6bmw.gifKrist%20tongue%20ep%202_zpsimmxhvxv.gif

episode 3 (I'll just post this one and refrain from sharing the whole scene 555... I love all the pink milk related scenes.. this one especially :wub:)
Pink%20milk%201_zpsxz5sl4dm.gif

episode 4 (he's checking out his KONG!!! ...I mean that's how it looks to me... and the way he moves his jaw. Lol sorry I'm crazy :phew:):
Cute%20Kong%20smile%20after%20game%20lon

episode 5 (okay is it just me or does Arthit look SO GOOD in the black t-shirt?? I mean every time he takes off the red engineering shirt...):
black%20shirt%20at%201_zps057sgtl2.gifblack%20shirt%20at%202_zps9wypsw46.gifconvo%201_zps4uxybgvl.gif

okay so I couldn't decide and ended up putting both versions of the gif (the one that includes Kong and the one that doesn't...)

convo%202%20Kong%20notice%20AT%20so%20heconvo%203%20short%20of%20artit%20cute%20
convo%204%20scrunchy%20face%20lol_zpsjbaconvo%205%20scrunchy%20face%20less%20scr 

episode 6 (um why did I make so many this week?? I'm just gonna share some of the ones I already put on photobucket cuz I'm too sleepy rn to get links for the others :P):

In%20room%2011%20arthit%20cute%20purse%2In%20room%2015%20at%20tongue_zpsirnhl4osIn%20room%207%20Arthit%20cute%20looks%20In%20room%2016%20lol%20at%20cute%20grumpIn%20room%2012%20pt%201_zpskrb1op0g.gifIn%20room%2013%20flustered%20pt%202_zpsiIn%20room%2017%20at%20eating_zpsmbkv64ybAt%20restaurant%204_zpsdauc8vus.gif

episode 7:
arthit%20mouth%20ep%207%201_zpsr62klrvx.

episode 8:
ep%208%207%20at%20angry%20face%20cute_zp  

I have a lot of page numbers from things on the thread written down including the pages where I shared my gifs for each episode (I'm pretty sure I do...) so I can always try and help you guys find things if you want... :sweatingbullets: I don't know where everything is though... Sorry I rambled too much!

Haha oops this was just going to be a short quick post... I have more Arthit mouth moments than I thought... :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets: Anyways hopefully those Arthit gifs help ppl through the SOTUS drought right now :):heart:

Are those from a folder for Arthit/Krist tongue/lip moments???:phew: Thanks for sharing your treasure again :wub::wub:

@delightful  Thank you for chapter4 as always !! :heart:

Someone somewhere(sorry, I fogot)  in this thread said that they feel  weird when they watch underage actor in drama like MIR. I confess that I love MIR but sometimes I feels guilty for watching it.:tears:  

That's because I'm too old compared with the actors' age.. Possibly their  parents age is closer to mine  than theirs.:crazy:   

Though I have loved bl stuff since I was only a child, my kind of story/situation haven't change at all and that is bromance/bl in scool life.  There's no problem before because I enjoyed it only by novel or comics until this june.  The characters were all in my head and I enjoyed imagination.

But now I  watch lots of bl drama/movies and I enjoy story through actors, so Icame to feel kinda gility.....

My type of story won't  change if I become a grandma, so everyone will call me a pervert?  What should  I do???   :sweatingbullets:

Of course I continue watching sotus untill end if Arthit/Kongpope are underage  and I feel guility :D:D  hehehehe

• Like 7

8 hours ago, delightful said:

yayyyyy, another chapter! thanks so much!! 

I hope you don't mind me correcting a grammar mistake, I saw you made the same error in the last chapter too. 

"Would of had" actually there shouldn't be an "of" it should be "have". It's a very common mistake, even among native speakers, because the contraction "would've" as in "would have" sounds very similar to would of. It's just a little pet peeve of mine, hope you don't mind I point it out. ^^;

• Like 4

17 hours ago, delightful said:

OMG! Life is Beautiful is a precious K-drama to me! All the characters were so well casted, I loved the mom and dad in here. This story was so real, if you know what I mean. No miracles but just people who were real and finding ways to accept each other. I love our BL couple in here, so mature yet so cute when they are alone. You don't know how much time I spent watching their scenes. I still have this drama with English subs in my harddrive, it will never be deleted. I re-watch it every year or two. It makes me feel so good watching it. I loved when he told his dad and stepmom about his feelings, it was so superb. One of my all time favorite couples. Yes, I do recommend this K-drama and I hope you find it precious too.

I have it too.:D

Spoiler

Yes... Life is beautiful is one of the rare wonderful Korean family dramas with no bad guys. No one does crazy sh!t to others unlike the usual K dramas. Just a big family of good people coming to terms, in their own way, with the fact their perfect eldest son/brother/grandson/nephew is gay and has a boyfriend. The hardest to accept them were kyung soo's mom and Tae sub's little uncle.....but they caved in too by the end. And I agree.... one of the best scenes of this show was Taesub coming out to his step mom. And what a beautiful relationship it was between them after that. My favorite scenes from the show are all of 1. Taesub-kyungsoo and 2. Taesub and his stepmom. I still remember when he came out to her in epi 20...and the first thing she asks him is...Is it my fault? I cried throughout that scene and then later when he faces his father. :tears:

Pity there were no kiss scenes...though there were implied kiss scenes.....I did read somewhere the actors were ready to film the kiss scene but the show had already become controversial...and producers didn't want to get cut or even stopped. So they decided to put the kiss at the end. The writer wrote a beautiful ending scene in a church...where after Taesub's brother gets married and everyone leaves Taesub and Kyungsoo exchange vows and share a kiss....but the church denied them permission to shoot the scene after agreeing to it initially...they didn't want to get criticism for promoting gay marriage. The writer was so disappointed she wrote a letter and had it published.... criticizing the church authorities. So in the end we got the same scene in the woods outside the church.

Anyway its highly recommended. Almost everyone has a love line in this show....even the old grandpa and grandma reconcile after years of separation. Its very funny and heart warming show....I love the endings to every episode.....someone falls at the end of every episode...and its hilarious....I think someone even made a cut of it and posted it on YT.

....so don't get scared with 63 epis.....if you want you can just watch bl clips from the show on YT...they are subbed.....i don't know if all of them are available ....some were taken down soon after i watched them.

@delightful

Thanks for the chapter. get well soon...:)

• Like 3

55 minutes ago, seoha said:

Thank you for your reading, 

Actually I am writing this with sources from friends' movie clips, gifs, pics and eng subs of Sotus eps on the thread.

so, some of them from real eps, their actuall lines and others from my own imagination, especially the plot.

I know it's really humble....oh my god.

I hope my writing makes your watching Sotus more enjoyable.

Thank you again.:wub:

ps. I want to thank all of readers. as I don't know how to use 'multi-quotes', Thank you again for friends' quotes and mention postings.

This is the first time for me to use 'quote' button. I even don't know how to put some images on the post..haha when I put my profile images, my heart was really pounding if I made mistakes.

Sotus....makes me brave...than ever.

writing fanfiction is an amazing experience for me already.

Oh my god~ you know when I read ur writing I thought it is spoiler full from novel. Ur imagination is so good. I am imagining too when read it. Great story. Keep it up. I will read it again if you continue the story. :)

• Like 4

21 hours ago, delightful said:

So.. I just sat here and watched his live chat video, I hate that I missed this because of sleep!!! I shouldn't have slept!! Anyways, here are the things that he said, hopefully this will help you to better understand him. So.. in no particular order.. here it is...

-He's walking his dog in his neighborhood. I didn't quite catch the dogs full name but he calls her 'Stamp/Tam' or something along that line. It's a female beagle.

-He got his wisdom tooth removed and he's only eating rice porridge. He can't talk much or else it starts to hurt. He is also losing weight because of this. He also claims his cheeks are chubby because of the dental procedure. (Krist, you talked a lot in this video dear, I don't even want to know how much you would talk if your teeth was fine.)

-He feels he is not the one that teases Singto, it's the other way around in his head. He says Singto is mean to him... (He's cute when he talks about Singto.)

-Sotus will return in November, not sure which date though.

-The round thing on his necklace is real stone.

-The cast of SOTUS has a dinner date tonight, so he is ready to go after the live chat.

-Dad came out to watch the dog, not him. Dad cares more for the dog than him. (He's such a baby.. so cute!)

-He realizes everyone is on Singto's team, no one is on his side. (LOL! Jealous?)

-Singto might be at the game shop playing games at that moment, but later he says he doesn't know where Singto is.

-He complains when the dad ditches him and goes to talk to the neighborhood rep. (LOL! He's such a whiner... still cute)

-It's hot so he says he might have to shower again before going out.

-Someone asks who Singto is so he tells them to go to twitter and ask, there will be plenty of people to answer that question. (He just doesn't want to say it's his husband. LOL! I'm sorry...)

-He has no make up on!

-His room is messy so he won't show it.

-He says he meets Singto often, if not online then at the game shop. (They hardcore online gaming?)

-He went to New Zealand for summer school back in high school.

-He says he can't live chat with Gunsmile, he already has a hard time when he talks to him normally.

-He wants to go to all these provinces in Thailand that the fans are writing/requesting.. He said he wants to go to Chiangmai the most! (YAY! Hometown spirit for me!!! Chiangmai!!!)

-He said something about a fanmeet with the cast that's coming up, but Singto and P'Off Chumpol won't make it since they're busy. He also says P'Off is very hot right now, he is filming 7 days a week. (Yay! Off deserves all the recognition! I'm sure he's busy filming Puppy Honey with Gun! More kisses!!!)

-When he sees P'Singto he will upload lots of couple photos for us.

-He is born in Bangkok.

-The second batch of gifts from fans are being brought over to him tonight so he will take photos and post it up.

-He also promises to do more live chats. (you guys/gals please stalk him and post here when he goes live again. I hope I'm not sleeping! I want to see him live!)

Gosh! I'm so left out!! It's been like a several weeks and I it is only now that I get to check the forum again. It's ironic that I'm currently in Bangkok but I don't have any news about them. I kind of expected that there will be a momentary hiatus due to the death of The King so I guess we'll just have to pay respect and understand. I'm updated on their IG accounts though and I'm getting bothered by posts of Krist with Toptap! I mean, don't get me wrong guys I looove both actors. I've known Toptap even before Krist and Singto. But, you know, we're shipping for Krist and Singto here (obviously because of Sotus) and I'm bothered that they don't post much about each other. If my memory serves me right, Singto doesn't have any IG post birthday greeting for Krist. I mean what's up with that? And then there's another recent post from Krist that he is at the pool and Toptap also posted the same pool! I mean, no malice but it's very obvious that they spend more time with each other than Kris with Singto well, I can understand too that they are currently filming for Puppy Honey so Can anyone clarify this, is Krist just to close to Toptap or is there something going on between them? Give me some peace of mind =))

• Like 5