[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

3 hours ago, delightful said:

So... Lets play some what ifs. As it is right now, episode 8 + ep.9's preview, what do you guys think P'Arthit would do if Kongpope did the following things? What would be his response?

1. Say they are arguing and in the heat of the moment Kongpope just throws caution to the wind and hugs P'Arthit. Like hug him tight and asks P'Arthit to stop hurting his feelings.

Arthit doesn't know what to do. He is totally shocked and a sudden heat engulfs him as Kongpop's arms tighten around him. For a second he almost hugs him back but then, "0062 Kongpop!! What are you doing?!" is yelled with a push away. He doesn't even bother for an answer as he hisses at him and then stomps away, eyes wide and face red once turned away. Why the hell was that hug so nice?

I can imagine him blinking and blushing but still being angry. Oh lord what to do!!!

2. Kongpope comes to the conclusion that his feelings for P'Arthit will hurt P'Arthit and decides to play nice with May in front of P'Arthit. Remember, Arthit already has Kongpope's gear.

P'Arthit is in a limbo for days. He knows his heart has been fluttering from the thought that Kongpop didn't give back the gear in order to disrespect him or the engineering department  but instead gave it because he is telling him that he has given his heart along with the gear. He doesn't know how to behave around him and he doesnt know what he's feelings are but he still is affected by it.

Finally he decides to ignore it but then he sees the man that had sent him into confusion, standing in the entrance of the faculty building talking to one of the other freshman girls.  From the blush on her face and her inability to hold eye contact with Kongpop for long, Arthit just knew that she was more than a little smitten by 0062 Kongpop. This should be good right? Kongpop can move on and be with a girl and will stop doing stupid things that made Arthit question himself...

...So why did Arthit feel like telling the girl to back off and to then drag Kongpop away? He just didn't know whether he wanted to smack him or to kiss him. His heart hurt and his mind was in a turmoil. He didn't like it one bit. 

3. Kongpope doesn't tell P'Arthit his feelings, but tells P'Arthit that he has feelings for a guy. Do you think Arthit could figure out who that 'guy' is?

A guy...

Another guy?

Arthat didn't know which emotion was stronger.  The relief that it wasn't him or the hurt that indeed it wasn't him. 

.....I don't know why this got me all happy.  I'm so weird. 

• Like 14

So... Lets play some what ifs. As it is right now, episode 8 + ep.9's preview, what do you guys think P'Arthit would do if Kongpope did the following things? What would be his response?

1. Say they are arguing and in the heat of the moment Kongpope just throws caution to the wind and hugs P'Arthit. Like hug him tight and asks P'Arthit to stop hurting his feelings.

2. Kongpope comes to the conclusion that his feelings for P'Arthit will hurt P'Arthit and decides to play nice with May in front of P'Arthit. Remember, Arthit already has Kongpope's gear.

3. Kongpope doesn't tell P'Arthit his feelings, but tells P'Arthit that he has feelings for a guy. Do you think Arthit could figure out who that 'guy' is?

1. I see Arthit here saying angrily 'KONGPOB!' 'STOP IT'... but then when seeing Kong's puppy eyes he would melt and hug him back. *on cloud 9* :lol:

2. That's a NO-NO. He can't play nice with May... he needs to talk with her and resolve that one-side crush. So our Em can have a happily ever after. Playing nice with May is just gonna get more angst for all of them and I don't want that. Kong needs to realize what's happening with May/Em... not add more fire and even get in bad terms with Em because of it. :lol: I am just on boat for all of them to be happy... ha

To make Arthit jealous... still that's a no-no, here... get a boy there and let Kong flirt with him to make Arthit jealous. That's okay... but May, NO! 

3. I don't know... knowing Arthit he would try to deny it or try to act like he didn't hear it... I think he would know it deep down who that guy is... (haha) but he will try forget about it or just act like he didn't hear anything, even if he knows deep down who's the guy Kong have feelings for. lol I see that scene in room with them together changing everything. :phew: 

I don't know if these answers are good? bad? I just wanted to have some fun... :rolleyes: (bad at this. LOL)

• Like 10

Guest delightful

@shivyn01 I love your answers! He pushes Kongpope away but then gets shy all about it. LOL! That is so totally Arthit, mean on the outside but a baby on the inside. And yes, I am giggling when I think of the answers to my own questions.

1. "Kongpop!  Enough!  I am NOT going to stand for your arguing with me anymore.  I'm tired of your crazy games!"

Staring angrily into the younger man's eyes, Arthit can't help but notice the stricken look on his face and the suspicious sheen of tears forming in his eyes.   Turning on his heel, he takes an angry step only to be pulled up short by a pair of strong arms wrapping around his waist from behind.  He feels his temper deflate completely with a softly whispered plea in his ear.

"Ai'Oon.  I'm sorry."

He gently peels the warm hands off of his waist, giving them a quick squeeze before stiffening his spine once again.

"Don't call me that!"

2.  I don't see Kongpope doing that as it would be dishonest and hurtful to everyone involved.  He's been pretty straight forward with his thoughts/feelings and I can't see him intentionally using May (or anyone, really) like that.

3.  I think Arthit would have to go pout on it for a bit and maybe start coming to the realization that this person is more important than he first thought.  Once he worked it out in his head I can see him confronting Kongpope and demanding that he be the only guy in his life.  (then turning six shades of embarrassed when he is told it was him all along)

• Like 10

1 hour ago, delightful said:

@shivyn01 I love your answers! He pushes Kongpope away but then gets shy all about it. LOL! That is so totally Arthit, mean on the outside but a baby on the inside. And yes, I am giggling when I think of the answers to my own questions.

Ikr!!! He's so adorably cute when he bristles around Kongpop!!! :wub: I just want to push him onto Kongpop and lock them in a room!!!!!

• Like 4

6 hours ago, delightful said:

1. I think he'd be shocked for a moment, stay still and then almost lift his arms to hold him back. But halfway through the movement he'll realise what he's doing and push him away instead. He'll yell some insults and then walk away. But later he'll think about the moment where he wanted to and almost did hug him back. 

2. Like it's said by others, it's against his character to do this. He's pretty tenacious and also knows his mind, he wouldn't use another person and I also don't think he could even be confused to think that he "might" have feelings for another. I think more likely is if he thinks he will hurt P'Arthit he will just avoid him and focus on studying. If anything, in a misguided attempt to be a hero and make P'Arthit happy, maybe he'd try to set him up with a girl even.

3. I think Arthit wouldn't trust anything Kongpobe says at this moment. 

Spoiler

From what I read before, Kongpobe confessed directly to Arthit that he likes him and he didn't believe that right? So, why would he believe that Kongpobe is gay or think that he likes him?

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, MaguStrates said:

I wonder how Krist would react if he ever reads our thread? haha

Oh god :D especially our conversations about top/bottom, kiss scenes etc.....

3 minutes ago, oldgregg said:

don't understand what he's saying at all and I feel very creepy just staring at his face lmao

Does your face when you look at him looks like your avatar ? :P

Spoiler

2.jpg.d08a1cfa8ef9e269ec10e1b37a6efe85.j

• Like 5

1 minute ago, originalnickname said:

Oh god :D especially our conversations about top/bottom, kiss scenes etc.....

Does your face when you look at him looks like your avatar ? :P

Hide contents

2.jpg.d08a1cfa8ef9e269ec10e1b37a6efe85.j

if only my face could look as cute as my kitty  ^^;

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, oldgregg said:

don't understand what he's saying at all and I feel very creepy just staring at his face lmao

Is it bad that I didn't feel creepy? I think I am a bit too used to watching someones face on a screen not understanding what they are saying, just reading their body language ... 

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, eliseaplus. said:

Is it bad that I didn't feel creepy? I think I am a bit too used to watching someones face on a screen not understanding what they are saying, just reading their body language ... 

I'm 26 almost 27, so I just feel like maybe I'm too old to watch these things is all. at least Sotus the guys are above 20, phew!!

• Like 6

12 minutes ago, eliseaplus. said:

That's me too! When I watch the episodes when they haven't been subbed yet.....

8 minutes ago, oldgregg said:

I'm 26 almost 27, so I just feel like maybe I'm too old to watch these things is all. at least Sotus the guys are above 20, phew!!

I feel ya, I'm 21 almost 22, but I feel creepy when I watch shows with underage guys..... It's great for once we have guys our generation xD

• Like 4

Hi all,

I had added chapter 07 & 08 on the fanfiction story Prem and Wad. Happy reading.

chapter 07 & 08

https://www.wattpad.com/325445634-the-story-of-prem-and-wad-sotus-the-series-a

https://www.wattpad.com/325458217-the-story-of-prem-and-wad-sotus-the-series-a

Have not read the story yet? Start to read it from the beginning:
https://www.wattpad.com/323100742-the-story-of-prem-and-wad-sotus-the-series-a

• Like 7

24 minutes ago, eliseaplus. said:

Is there anyone who didn't feel creepy watching MIR? I'm 18 almost 19 but when I saw MIR I felt like the grossest being on the planet, I hated that feeling. :( 

Me too, I'm 21 and felt like a creep, plus I didn't like the fact that they "sexualized" so much the youngest actors (around 16/17 yo) by posting a lot of shirtless pictures of them etc.....

• Like 5