[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

3 minutes ago, OTAKU-KUN said:
  Hide contents

Soo i just wanted to share this...i find it really cute!! Sadly u cant watch it famous video site like youtube or DM however u can watch it on vidol but guess wht..... there a no eng subs *cries*i have already given up xD anyway enjoy(?)

They're in a BL series together???? They were both working at the restaurant in the drama Love Myself or You right? The one with Puff and Jasper? Sorry :sweatingbullets: I get excited when I find out that actors that I've seen in random dramas turn out to have done BL projects too :) Like when I found out that Alex from Just You (Aaron Yan and Puff drama) was in the Taiwanese BL movie Go! Go! G-Boys

• Like 2

9 hours ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

They're in a BL series together???? They were both working at the restaurant in the drama Love Myself or You right? The one with Puff and Jasper? Sorry :sweatingbullets: I get excited when I find out that actors that I've seen in random dramas turn out to have done BL projects too :) Like when I found out that Alex from Just You (Aaron Yan and Puff drama) was in the Taiwanese BL movie Go! Go! G-Boys

Idk about other ppl u hav mentioned but ik aaron yan from fall in love with both of me... hes so friggin cutee so...HAS HE DONE ANY BL PROJECT?!?!?!?  *explodes with excitement*

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, OTAKU-KUN said:

Idk about other ppl u hav mentioned but ik aaron yan from fall in love with both of me... hes so friggin cutee so...HAS HE DONE ANY BL PROJECT?!?!?!?  *explodes with excitement*

I don't think he has.  (although it would be extremely tasty if he had!)  He always comes across as very 'traditional' in his choice of roles for himself although he is a supporter of same-sex relationships (as I understand it from his various postings on different social media platforms)

• Like 3

I'm rewatching the series to help me through the hiatus. 

1. does anybody else find it super sexy that Arthit always kinda shows his tongue when he's talking/scolding them? (I'm going to hell)

2. we all are toptap in the opening but he's not in the series yet. does anyone know what role he will play? I don't mind spoilers. 

3. also, anybody here kinda get the feeling that p'yacht likes em? I dunno the first two eps they have chemistry 

• Like 5

Guest delightful
5 minutes ago, oldgregg said:

I'm rewatching the series to help me through the hiatus. 

1. does anybody else find it super sexy that Arthit always kinda shows his tongue when he's talking/scolding them? (I'm going to hell)

2. we all are toptap in the opening but he's not in the series yet. does anyone know what role he will play? I don't mind spoilers. 

3. also, anybody here kinda get the feeling that p'yacht likes em? I dunno the first two eps they have chemistry 

1. Yes, it's super hot. I will burn in hell with you.

2. Toptap plays Jay, Arthit's high school friend. He's the one that is dating Namtarn, Arthit had a crush on her in high school.

3. Seriously? When did this happen? I think he only takes care of them as a senior, he's nice to everyone.

5 minutes ago, delightful said:

2. Toptap plays Jay, Arthit's high school friend. He's the one that is dating Namtarn, Arthit had a crush on her in high school.

3. Seriously? When did this happen? I think he only takes care of them as a senior, he's nice to everyone.

1. that tongue............ man so many x rated things happening in my head rn. 

3. haha okay I think maybe it's just my delulu.... got my BL tinted glasses on. I'm finding it in everything because I can't get my fix!! 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, OTAKU-KUN said:

No I don't think he has ;-; But one of the dramas he was in had a BL storyline. I haven't seen it, but I heard that two of the episodes have BL (I think eps 13 and 14 but I could be wrong). It's called Gloomy Salad Days. Sadly Aaron isn't in the BL pairing.. *nosebleeds from just seeing the words BL and Aaron in the same sentence* 5555

Just now, oldgregg said:

1. that tongue............ man so many x rated things happening in my head rn. 

3. haha okay I think maybe it's just my delulu.... got my BL tinted glasses on. I'm finding it in everything because I can't get my fix!! 

1. yup... I have a folder for Arthit/Krist tongue/lip moments... that sounds weird :flushed:

3. I can relate LOL

• Like 4

dunno if anyone have posted this but Gunsmile just too funny lol :D 

so many nice fanvid of these two i bet would be so much crazier when the kiss actually happen soon lol

Edited by salz
  • Like 6

14 hours ago, teamperaya said:

@delightful I so agree with you about the kiss because I got hyped seeing the trailer as it seems like they're going in for a proper kiss not just a peck or something :blink: I was really disappointed about LS so hopefully sotus is better because come on they're not 16 :sweatingbullets:

on the side note, I love that  their sole focus is on each other's lips when they're leaning in for the kiss :flushed:*going wild imagining the actual scene:w00t:*

Lets all hope the same thing. We want real kiss! :D

• Like 4

2 hours ago, delightful said:

Hahahahahaha totally

4. The way how Preem looks Wad when he crosses him... That sight oh my God!!!!

• Like 5

8 hours ago, oldgregg said:

2. I am highly disturbed by the kind of rape to Stockholm syndrome type narrative that is so prevalent in Asia. But actually it existed in Western culture too where in like 90% of romance novels from the 80s the main guy raped the heroine. But I feel like especially in Chinese BL, there's always a rape scene. I see it in Japanese shows too where there's also resistance from the bottom whether girl or guy and they always say no, no, etc. I think a lot of these scenes come from a bigger social issue around women (inclusive of all genders who assume the "feminine" role) and purity. The fact of the matter is that sexual modesty/purity is still seen as a "good" quality for females/femininity, whereas openly wanting/engaging in sex is seen as "slutty" and therefore "bad", so I think a lot of these rape scenes come from a place of trying to protect the heroine's "good/moral" character.

(sorry for the long richard simmons post, just wanted to share my thoughts on the issue cause I think it's a serious one.)

I do think that the authors of BL series read too many romance/ historical romance novel of the 80s. Also lots of yaoi mangas include rape scenes as some sort of fantasy that been accepted by readers.

They were so wrong. Its totally destroy the main characters image who do the rape. And rape is crime. The author can do better than use rape scene as the twist plot. So cliche and 80's.

• Like 4

11 hours ago, originalnickname said:

See, I didn't even remember that... It shows how much I didn't like that show :D 

me too, i didn't like that show too:sweatingbullets:
the reason i watch that series because they are good looking:D:D
but for whole story nothing special (except frame x book)

for you who miss prem and wad

Spoiler

cr:  PUSH .GUARD @Youtube

• Like 5

58 minutes ago, gamol88 said:

Hahahahahaha totally

4. The way how Preem looks Wad when he crosses him... That sight oh my God!!!!

5. I think we all collectively need to take a cold shower during this very trying waiting period :grimace:

• Like 4

2 hours ago, lolalarue said:

Yes I believe it turns out to be 

Reveal hidden contents

Her brother (according to book spoiler)

Wow that make Fuse more ugly in my eyes (the character not the actor:P). Maybe Tee should break up with him:mellow:.

11 hours ago, oldgregg said:

2. I am highly disturbed by the kind of rape to Stockholm syndrome type narrative that is so prevalent in Asia. But actually it existed in Western culture too where in like 90% of romance novels from the 80s the main guy raped the heroine. But I feel like especially in Chinese BL, there's always a rape scene. I see it in Japanese shows too where there's also resistance from the bottom whether girl or guy and they always say no, no, etc. I think a lot of these scenes come from a bigger social issue around women (inclusive of all genders who assume the "feminine" role) and purity. The fact of the matter is that sexual modesty/purity is still seen as a "good" quality for females/femininity, whereas openly wanting/engaging in sex is seen as "slutty" and therefore "bad", so I think a lot of these rape scenes come from a place of trying to protect the heroine's "good/moral" character.

(sorry for the long richard simmons post, just wanted to share my thoughts on the issue cause I think it's a serious one.)

can't agree more.I'm chinese,have been disturbed  by that kind of scene for a long time. Many would even go as far as say“rape him/her if you love him/her”,always make me sick.There‘re alot of  arguments about this on chinese website too,and I believe one of the arguments have been used the most is “a lot  people have rape fantasy ,what's the big deal”.But,it's not the same thing isn't it.

And I remember the very first  and second  BL story I watched , “Zetsuai” and" 间之楔 ",both were the  most famous Japanese BL stories  back in the day,both had the main guy raped the boy/man he so deeply loved. And that  was the first  impression of BL for a lot Asian girls/boys.

• Like 2

Guest delightful

So... Lets play some what ifs. As it is right now, episode 8 + ep.9's preview, what do you guys think P'Arthit would do if Kongpope did the following things? What would be his response?

1. Say they are arguing and in the heat of the moment Kongpope just throws caution to the wind and hugs P'Arthit. Like hug him tight and asks P'Arthit to stop hurting his feelings.

2. Kongpope comes to the conclusion that his feelings for P'Arthit will hurt P'Arthit and decides to play nice with May in front of P'Arthit. Remember, Arthit already has Kongpope's gear.

3. Kongpope doesn't tell P'Arthit his feelings, but tells P'Arthit that he has feelings for a guy. Do you think Arthit could figure out who that 'guy' is?

17 hours ago, seoha said:

Saving Kongpob, Mr. Busybody (3)

"Don't get me wrong. I just did what the seniors should do."

".........."

"I helped this time for N'Prae, but there will be no second time."

".........."

"And you, Kongpob. Never step forward if you are not ready."

".........."

"You got me?"

No words were spoken by Kongpob while Arthit was warning him. Only his darkened eyes did the talking, 'I am hurt'. That pushed Arthit's guilt button inside him but he ignored it.

"I will inform her that a senior working at the library is going to deal with it."

"...........She is not available now."

"it doesn't matter. I can text her."

Kongpob turned pale in a second as he said.

"..........Do you have her phone number?"

It suddenly occurred to him that P' Arthit hadn't had his phone number before the trip to the beach.

"Don't stare at me like that. It is not strange for a senior to have a freshy girl's number."

Arthit talked back in a firm tone, but only to be a little shamefaced. As a matter of fact, he was a bit interested in her when he got her number. but now?

'Absolutely not at all. I can swear it to you. Wait, wait. what am I thinking of?'

"Have you kept Prae's number all this time? Since when?"

Kongpob's burning, accusing eyes stabbed straight into Arthit's heart.

"It's none of your business."

His insensitive response made Kongpob more furious than ever. Something seemed to hit Kongpob's head very hard. His blood suddenly started running quite fast in his veins. He clenched his fists at the same time.

"I didn't know that you just like going after pretty girls."

“What do you mean by that.”

"Now I have to say you enjoy singing before girls and taking pictures with them, because they are attractive enough to make you smile, am I right?"

"Don't forget I am your senior not your friend!"

"Then, What about me! am I also pretty handsome, huh? As you know, no, As you had me shout it aloud, I like men! so, Are you going to be my boyfriend?"

"Watch out your tongue, or I will beat your brains out! You f**g bastard!"

Though Arthit regretted insulting him, there was no way to fix it.

"...........huh, yes, you right. please do so, sir."

Arthit turned away trying to avoid his aimless gaze.

"...........let's stop here."

Before long only one sentence came out of Arthit's mouth.

"........."

He decided to leave Kongpob right away. Soon, he didn't say anything but started walking away from Kongpob. But when he took just a few steps away, A strong hand grasped Arthit's arm and turned him back abruptly. Arthit was really upset this time, so he glared at Kongpob, full of hate. Kongpob's eyes are also burning like fire.

"What the hell are you doing?"

"Where are you going."

Kongpob even dropped his voice down, and it sounded cold enough for Arthit to cringe with a bit fear.

"I warn you. let go of me, Kongpob."

"I asked you where you go."

Arthit tried again to shake off his strong grip, not answering but he soon gave in to him.

"........senior's house to get.....the book."

As soon as he answered, Kongpob dragged him back to where his motorbike was.

"then let me give you a ride there."

"No. I don't wan....."

"You said"

Kongpob interrupted Arthit rudely not to say further.

"Never step forward if I am not ready."

"........."

"And now I am ready to take you there."

"Kongpob!"

"You did what the seniors should do, so I will do what the juniors can do."

"You."

"It's all for Prae. Both of us, right?"

"......."

"For her. Let me do what I should do."

"Were you born to make me upset, kid?"

"Whatever."

"What the f**k are you doing?"

"Ride on, Sir."

Kongpob rode on his motorbike first and grabbed the handlebars tightly. Arthit couldn't adapt himself to this wired situation because Kongpob rarely lost control of himself as far as Arthit knew him. But just now, Kongpob made him confused and worried as well. To Arthit, He seemed like not only a rebellious high-schooler but also a little kid holding tears back.

'Did I hurt his pride?'

Arthit had no idea of what made this man rude and crazy. Kongpob was no longer his usual self.

'Why do I feel guilty even though I did nothing wrong? Why do I feel I should soothe this trouble maker? Am I finally crazy? is his craziness contagious?'

Arthit frowned and stroke his hair roughly. He rubbed his face with a heavy sigh and then placed his hands by his sides, saying,

"Look at me, Kongpob."

but the rebellious soul did the opposite. He lowered his head and looked down on the ground. Soon later, He murmured to Arthit very weakly.

".......I am sorry, P'."

Arthit could hear what he said exactly. He felt both relief and anger. Chances are, it was Relief that he seemed okay, back to normal and Anger that Kongpob did something regrettable again.

'Why am I riding on the emotional roller-coaster whenever being with this guy......But, Why does my anger towards him disappear this fast?'

He let out a little laugh, shaking his head. at that moment, something came to his mind.

"0062, Kongpob."

'Why do I not hate any more the way he talks to me, even he is extremely rude, arrogant and troublesome to me....huh?'

"Give your hand to me."

At first, Kongpob did hesitate to do it until Arthit forced him, saying, "Are you against me again?" When he held out his hand and opened it, Arthit placed some chocolate candies on Kongpob's palm.

"You need some sweets to calm yourself down, Kongpob."

'Why do I not want to see him suffer.....?S**t, Nothing makes sense.'

"and me too."

Arthit took some more candies out of his jeans pocket and ate one. Actually He had carried them for Kongpob since he might not have eaten anything.

"you have not eaten anything yet, have you?"

".......No."

"do eat some more."

"I.....I am really sorry, P', I, I didn't mean it. I......"

"now I am ordering you to shut up and just eat them, Kongpob.

"........."

"Start."

Finally, the obedient young man came back. He ate all of them Arthit gave to him.

His face became a bit brighter than right before.

"Kongpob, You can provide a ride for me but."

"............."

the sparkling puppy eyes kept looking at his owner with innocent loyalty. This time he looked truly ready for what he was told to do.

"I will drive this bike and you ride behind me."

"..........Can you drive it?"

"Do you doubt me?"

"No, P'Arthit...."

In the end, his name was called by the 0062. Arthit didn't realize he put a very soft smile on his face.

"Now that this is a bit small for two of us, hold on me tight. is it Okay?"

"........Can I ?"

Arthit just gave him a hand signal to move back. In Arthit riding on the front of the bike, Kongpob just sat behind him. There came an awkward silence for a moment. Kongpob just hold on to the bottom of Arthit's shirt, shaking his hands like a shy country boy.

"Kongpob, you want to fall off the bike?"

"No, P'Arthit."

"I told you to hold me tight."

"............then, excuse me."

After given P's re-confirm, He carefully circled his arms around Arthit's waist behind him. He tried to tighten his stomach and chest muscles, as being afraid of accidently touching Arthit's back. He intended to reduce any unnecessary physical contact, possibly bothering Arthit.

"no helmets, Kongpob?"

"......I didn't bring it."

"Ok, let's go."

It was the first ride for Kongpob to sit behind someone he liked secretly.

"P'Arthit, please don't be nervous. you stiffen too much now!"

"shut up. let me focus on driving!"

He had never yielded his front seat to anybody else before, even to Aim, the best friend from childhood.

"Kongpob!"

"Yes!"

"Are you Okay?"

"Yes, P'!"

"Don't be afraid, I will take you there safely!"

"...........P'! Just go on, I believe you!"

The bike driven by Arthit was about to lose its balance.

"Kongpob!"

"Yes!"

".........What about changing the seat?"

"........Keep going P'!"

Just being with his beautiful sun, Kongpob felt more safe and warm than nervous.

-to be continued

----

can this be able to finish?

I am doomed......

I wish my writing in English makes you understand what i really talk about.

*Thank you for reading.

I was literally jumping up and down in my chair... Thank u so much for posting this.. :)

• Like 4