[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

@delightful I so agree with you about the kiss because I got hyped seeing the trailer as it seems like they're going in for a proper kiss not just a peck or something :blink: I was really disappointed about LS so hopefully sotus is better because come on they're not 16 :sweatingbullets:

on the side note, I love that  their sole focus is on each other's lips when they're leaning in for the kiss :flushed:*going wild imagining the actual scene:w00t:*

• Like 7

1 hour ago, delightful said:

The second thing that's got me so hyped up are the kissing scenes. We all know that at the beginning of the episodes there is an age recommendation of 18+, so I'm really hoping that they give us 'real' kissing. Not the fake peck on the lips that LS or MIR gave us. Like I want to see 'real' kissing!!! I'm not hoping for any tongue action, knowing that it's Thai, but at least give us a decent lip-lock. I got myself so hyped up that I'm really scared that I'll be disappointed, I guess anything would be better than the .. our lips are touching.. there is your kiss bs. I don't want to get trolled like that after Krist and Singto said that they kissed for real and even said the one on the bridge is hot. 

*Holds hands with everyone here* Let us all wish that they don't let us down.

Dafuq ? 18+ just because it's real kissing (it's probably because of that like you say....) ? Is it OK for me to be shocked by that ? Wow o_O (I bet they don't do that for hetero romance, huh?) The actors are not even underage this time, I mean..... ok whatever --' *arguing with myself*

Yeah, I know, at least it won't be fake-a$$ kissing like in LS and MIR! That was so annoying, if the actors are underage, don't make them play gay characters on the first place, because yeah, even young gay people kiss on the lips (I know, it's crazy right? They kiss, they have sex... just like heteros it's weird, right ? *ironic obvsly*)

We have high hopes on the kisses, don't disappoint us guys :wub: 

• Like 8

Guest delightful
34 minutes ago, teamperaya said:

@delightful I so agree with you about the kiss because I got hyped seeing the trailer as it seems like they're going in for a proper kiss not just a peck or something :blink: I was really disappointed about LS so hopefully sotus is better because come on they're not 16 :sweatingbullets:

on the side note, I love that  their sole focus is on each other's lips when they're leaning in for the kiss :flushed:*going wild imagining the actual scene:w00t:*

Yeah, they're both willingly going in for each other's lips. Just look at the little smile on Arthit's face and Kongpope's face, they both tilt their heads as they move toward each other. THEY BOTH ARE WILLING TO DO THIS KISS! And yes, they're a lot older than the LS or MIR couples, so I am really hyped up for this.

33 minutes ago, originalnickname said:

Dafuq ? 18+ just because it's real kissing ? Is it OK for me to be shocked by that ? Wow o_O (I bet they don't do that for hetero romance, huh?) The actors are not even underage this time, I mean..... ok whatever --' *arguing with myself*

Yeah, I know, at least it won't be fake-a$$ kissing like in LS and MIR! That was so annoying, if the actors are underage, don't make them play gay characters on the first place, because yeah, even young gay people kiss on the lips (I know, it's crazy right? They kiss, they have sex... just like heteros it's weird, right ? *ironic obvsly*)

We have high hopes on the kisses, don't disappoint us guys :wub: 

Don't forget that it's Thai. 90% of Thai dramas don't do real kisses, they only do camera tricks. Even the really popular Lakorns/dramas don't do it, I think I've seen like less than 20 real kisses in my 15+ years of watching Thai drama, no tongue action so far. Movies on the other hand is another story. They go all out in movies. Yeah, it's a pretty conservative country when it comes to kissing, YET they don't see anything wrong with the main guys raping the main girls and letting her fall in love with him afterwards. It's messed up. Another reason I've decided to stay away from mainstream dramas nowadays. 

Don't get me wrong, I still love LS because of PhunNoh, WW and CT will always have a special place in my heart. And I'm looking forward to MIR ss2 because I want to see Fuse man up and dump his gf and see how much better Tee is for him. Plus Frame and Book is pretty interesting. 

Yes, lets all hold hands and wish for the best. ;)

5 minutes ago, delightful said:

Don't forget that it's Thai. 90% of Thai dramas don't do real kisses, they only do camera tricks. Even the really popular Lakorns/dramas don't do it, I think I've seen like less than 20 real kisses in my 15+ years of watching Thai drama, no tongue action so far. Movies on the other hand is another story. They go all out in movies. Yeah, it's a pretty conservative country when it comes to kissing, YET they don't see anything wrong with the main guys raping the main girls and letting her fall in love with him afterwards. It's messed up. Another reason I've decided to stay away from mainstream dramas nowadays. 

Don't get me wrong, I still love LS because of PhunNoh, WW and CT will always have a special place in my heart. And I'm looking forward to MIR ss2 because I want to see Fuse man up and dump his gf and see how much better Tee is for him. Plus Frame and Book is pretty interesting. 

Yes, lets all hold hands and wish for the best. ;)

I agree with everything you just said 16.gif It is indeed f*cked up..... Omg talk about camera tricks with MIR haha it was sooo bad but they did kiss for real I think it was on episode 3 (?) 

There was supposed to be "tongue action" on an episode of club friday (I saw that in a teaser for the episode) but they cut the scene (completely, they didn't even release an uncut....) Oh yeah and the movies.... The kisses in thaï movies actually make me cringe! It seems like it's everything or nothing lmao :D 

About MIR season 2, I also hope he's gonna dump his gf..... What an a$$hole btw, he's being all upset by Tee's attitude and yet he doesn't even have the balls to break up with his gf... I feel bad for her, I mean she's being cheated on and no one seems to notice or give a sh!t about it they're all like "Tee and Fuse are sooo sute" . Guys, Fuse is a cheater!!!! I prefer Frame and Book's couple, much more interesting to me 16.gif

• Like 5

24 minutes ago, originalnickname said:

I agree with everything you just said 16.gif It is indeed f*cked up..... Omg talk about camera tricks with MIR haha it was sooo bad but they did kiss for real I think it was on episode 3 (?) 

There was supposed to be "tongue action" on an episode of club friday (I saw that in a teaser for the episode) but they cut the scene (completely, they didn't even release an uncut....) Oh yeah and the movies.... The kisses in thaï movies actually make me cringe! It seems like it's everything or nothing lmao :D 

About MIR season 2, I also hope he's gonna dump his gf..... What an a$$hole btw, he's being all upset by Tee's attitude and yet he doesn't even have the balls to break up with his gf... I feel bad for her, I mean she's being cheated on and no one seems to notice or give a sh!t about it they're all like "Tee and Fuse are sooo sute" . Guys, Fuse is a cheater!!!! I prefer Frame and Book's couple, much more interesting to me 16.gif

Oh my god, I totally agree. I actually didn't bother with the last 2 episodes of MIR because I knew that Fuse was too weak to dump his girlfriend. Not cool. I feel bad for Jean and Tee.

My tolerance for attempted rape in Thai dramas has totally disappeared (it's terrible that I ever had tolerance in the first place). It's abusive, it's not romantic. Ugh. 

I would rather they cut away for kisses rather than fake them. It's totally obvious and always pulls me out of the scene. 

• Like 5

Guest delightful
50 minutes ago, originalnickname said:

Really? When was this? Between Fuse and Tee? I don't remember it. I'm not just talking about their lips touching, that's not really a kiss. A kiss between two people in love or making love is very different from just touching lips. If you know what I mean.... *just remembered how young some members are, so I'll stop here*

I was told to read the novel for MIR, but seriously I would rather just re-read LS or SOTUS. I don't particularly like a certain character in MIR, well not as much as I like Noh, Kongpope, and Arthit. Tee is a really good person but I find him a little dull like he doesn't have a backbone. I understood why he let Fuse walk all over him in the beginning, but to not stop their sexual relationship and actually encourage it even after realizing what they were doing was awful. At least Noh told Phun to go take care of Aim. They both knew what they did was not right, even if their feelings were right, they stopped after they realized it.

Kongpope and Arthit on the other hand are much older and they're not jumping into bed with each other like those younger kids. And I love that about them. I love that their relationship didn't start from a 'mistake' they made while drunk like LS and MIR. I love how Bittersweet is writing a decent love story. 

34 minutes ago, lolalarue said:

Oh my god, I totally agree. I actually didn't bother with the last 2 episodes of MIR because I knew that Fuse was too weak to dump his girlfriend. Not cool. I feel bad for Jean and Tee.

My tolerance for attempted rape in Thai dramas has totally disappeared (it's terrible that I ever had tolerance in the first place). It's abusive, it's not romantic. Ugh. 

I would rather they cut away for kisses rather than fake them. It's totally obvious and always pulls me out of the scene. 

Yeah, I grew up watching it and somehow became sanitized to it... So weird! Then as I started growing up I realized how wrong it was for those male characters to use force to even just grab the woman's arm, force a kiss on them, and eventually rape them. There are several VERY FAMOUS Thai lakorns where the main girl is kidnapped and kept chained up or locked up by the main guy. Then she eventually fall in love with him. *shakes head* I can't believe I used to think those were romantic, even with all the reasons he had, it still isn't right. The guy deserves to be locked up.

And I know what you mean about 'fake' kisses, I would rather see a heartfelt confession and hug than to be trolled by camera angles. It's like.. it's freaking 2016, we KNOW what they're supposed to be doing, but we KNOW they're not really doing it. So far the only male/male kiss that I was satisfied with was from Hormones. But that story was so messed up too. I hated it, too much issues. 

Dear friends.

another week is passing without Sotus. Actually I started loving this drama the moment I watched it.

and many of you on this thread have given me a lot of happiness.

beautiful eng subs of @delightful, I really enjoy and love them. Really Thank you!:wub:

cute pics and gifs, and movie clips of friends' make me really pleased.:wub:

personally, I think Kongpob a very goal-oriented young man. sometimes his love for Arthit seemed fierce to me.

I feel he is going through his emotional puberty right now so he might make Arthit feel hard at times, I think.....poor Arthit...:sweatingbullets:

But i love him, I am not sure if i  can love somebody like him. I envy him his endless passion for love.

:bawling:I miss Sotus so much.

since I am not good at computers, this is my present for you guys. 

this one is the third one, having a lot of grammatical errors and very humble as you can see

but anyhow please enjoy it. 

* first and second attached in it.

-deleted

• Like 16

Guest delightful
4 hours ago, Yves George Sanchez said:

In my own understanding, you do Wai to older people you respect. In Kong's case, he doesn't respect Arthit yet and v/v as evidenced by constant bickering. If they become a couple, does Kong still wai to Arthit?

Kongpope does respect Arthit and see him as a senior, but for me... Kongpope doesn't wai P'Arthit because he feels like he's already close to him. When you're already close to each other you don't usually wai each other. It's like your siblings, you don't wai an older sibling. To me, Kongpope feels that when he is alone with Arthit, he is his true self and wants to show Arthit that side of him. I don't know, but that's just my take on it. :)

25 minutes ago, delightful said:

Really? When was this? Between Fuse and Tee? I don't remember it. I'm not just talking about their lips touching, that's not really a kiss. A kiss between two people in love or making love is very different from just touching lips. If you know what I mean.... *just remembered how young some members are, so I'll stop here*

I was told to read the novel for MIR, but seriously I would rather just re-read LS or SOTUS. I don't particularly like a certain character in MIR, well not as much as I like Noh, Kongpope, and Arthit. Tee is a really good person but I find him a little dull like he doesn't have a backbone. I understood why he let Fuse walk all over him in the beginning, but to not stop their sexual relationship and actually encourage it even after realizing what they were doing was awful. At least Noh told Phun to go take care of Aim. They both knew what they did was not right, even if their feelings were right, they stopped after they realized it.

Kongpope and Arthit on the other hand are much older and they're not jumping into bed with each other like those younger kids. And I love that about them. I love that their relationship didn't start from a 'mistake' they made while drunk like LS and MIR. I love how Bittersweet is writing a decent love story. 

Ah yeah it was just lip touching, not a make out session sorry :D

Yeah I love SOTUS for the same reasons, the actors/characters are a bit older (my generation, for once haha), I'm much more comfortable watching it, and the story is more mature, less cheesy, it's much more interesting to see how their love will develop.... ;)

• Like 6

1 hour ago, originalnickname said:

I don't approve any kind of cheating but doesn't the gf also cheat? She deserves it. I also prefer FrameBook, they have different kind love story^_^. Rodtang and Nine also make a cute couple:wub:

38 minutes ago, meifang89 said:

I don't approve any kind of cheating but doesn't the gf also cheat? She deserves it. I also prefer FrameBook, they have different kind love story^_^. Rodtang and Nine also make a cute couple:wub:

See, I didn't even remember that... It shows how much I didn't like that show :D 

• Like 3

Guest delightful
1 hour ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

I think maybe this is the bridge scene?

Hide contents

Added this one because it's just so cute :wub:

Yes, that is the kiss on the bridge. I want to see their lips on each other!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't want any fake camera positioning crap! GIVE US REAL KISSES!!!

2 hours ago, originalnickname said:

Yeah I love SOTUS for the same reasons, the actors/characters are a bit older (my generation, for once haha), I'm much more comfortable watching it, and the story is more mature, less cheesy, it's much more interesting to see how their love will develop.... ;)

Yeah I feel the same way about it :D :heart:

2 hours ago, meifang89 said:

At the beginning Fuse sees her with a guy at the mall and then gets really sad and upset, but never asks her about that guy. I have a feeling that he might have been misunderstanding and that she wasn't actually cheating (for example, he could be a cousin or something), but I haven't read the book so I'm not sure :sweatingbullets: So it's definitely a possibility that she was cheating... or it could have been a misunderstanding... I guess we'll have to wait for season 2 to find out for sure.

3 hours ago, seoha said:
  Hide contents

it might happen after the beach scene. Arthit vaguely knows what Kongpob feels for him.

Saving Kongpob, Mr.Busybody(1, 2)- if you didn't read them, please open it.

Reveal hidden contents

scene 1.

It was already half past 5 pm when all the classes were over. Arthit ran to the student body‘s office. He was supposed to have a meeting at 5 with Not and Bright but when he entered the office, there was no one.

'Where are these assh......forget the meeting?'

He called them a few times but not answered. He sighed gazing into space. After waiting for a while, he decided to go out to buy a pink milk and some snacks for dinner.

'U....Um......It's Kongpob.'

Half way to the canteen feeling hungry, he saw the 0062 sitting on the bench with his head down. Though his face not seen, he seemed seriously occupied with something. He didn't notice Arthit when he just passed by before him. Actually it never happened before to Arthit. It was always Kongpob that first found Arthit, came close to him and talked to him or teased him. He stopped walking and turned his steps toward the 0062.

'How dare this 0062 not recognize me.'

He stared down at Kongpob still sitting, half in wonder, half in worry. Arthit poked out his lips unconsciously while staring. then, unable to resist, he was about to talk to the 0062. but unfortunately the 0062 said first.

"A.....Arthit?"

He stood up rapidly, looking startled.

"Where is your 'P'' before Arthit?"

“.....Sorry, P'Arthit.”

Seemingly, Kongpob's pretending to be normal failed this time. Arthit felt something serious in his gloomy-puppy eyes.

'If you were a real dog, I would keep you in my room really, 0062.'

Arthit always thought this boy's eyes are really something, difficult to read but gentle and smart sometimes so aggressive, anyway attractive....no, not that attractive. Arthit shook his head slightly, blinking fast and asked,

"What are you doing here with that dumb face?"

Kongpob lightly smiled without answering. It touched Arthit's nerve.

"Answer me, Kongpob."

"Well....nothing. you don't need to care about, P'Arthit."

"Who did care?"

Arthit talked back right away lifting one eyebrow and asked,

"Did you eat anything?"

Kongpob just shook his head weakly. He seemed really exhausted.

"then....I, I, can buy you di....nner....if you desperately want....some, thing to eat."

Arthit 'kindly' suggested him, stammering a little. But,

"No. Thank you. P'Arthit."

He shortly refused his offer.

'No? did you say just no?'

Arthit simply ignored Kongpob's saying 'Thank you' in his head.

"Why."

".....Just because....I don't want to."

"So Why."

He tilted his head up to Kongpob with his arms folded. He even made eye contact with Kongpob to detect what made this 0062 serious. While Arthit doing that, Kongpob could not help smiling and thinking,

'This serious face is always cute.'

"You really want me to tell the reason, P'Arthit?"

"Not really."

Arthit answered quickly and continued saying.

"but if you want, I can listen to you."

Arthit purposedly looked away with his hands by the sides.

"................Okay. then please, let me tell you why, P'Arthit."

"Go on."

After a while, Kongpob started explaining to Arthit what had happened.

"Aim and I happened to meet Prae at the library this afternoon"

".........."

Arthit recalled her face, pretty enough to be The Star of this year. he even got her phone number and picture the other day when she asked for his signature.

" She was almost crying.........."

Their mood was just good to some extent.

"............we went to the bookstore together to look for the book titled......."

It was by the time Kongpob almost finished his story.

"...............her parents called her when we.........."

Arthit's face went stiff but Kongpob didn't know that Arthit wasn't okay.

"they said it was not published any more......."

He kept saying all obediently to Arthit because he was bit excited that P'Arthit was listening to him, very carefully. Kongpob seemed like a very handsome, submissive pet dog wagging his tail to his owner, Arthit.

"........I promised her that I would look for a new reference book."

"Enough. stop there."

Arthit interrupted him and gave the cold shoulder, saying,

"Playing a hero again? What a busybody."

and walked away in the blink of an eye.

Saving Kongpob, Mr. Busybody (2)

''........should I not have talked about it? How come we never meet without your being mad at me, P'? '

Kongpob stood hopelessly looking at the door of the dorm building where Arthit had already disappeared. Since coming back from the trip, Kongpob had kept scared that P'Arthit would be more disappointed in him and keep himself far distant from him.

'it would take me forever to get one more step closer to you.'

It was the first heartbroken experience for Kongpob to be terrified of possibly losing someone he didn't dare to touch a finger on easily and someone he truly wanted to know all about.

"Two of us........the parallel lines that never meet each other, P'Arthit."

'You all talk but no action. so childish.'

"there might be no intersection between us."

'This is the last warning. Kongpob. don't try to be a hero.'

"always, no exception.....right, P'?"

'Go away from my face. There is nothing else to talk about'

The stabbing feelings of rejection and hurt swept over Kongpob and he felt his heart scratched here and there by an invisible knife. The more obsessed he became in love with P'Arthit, the more he was driven to despair than ever.

Prae had lost a library book so she tried much to find a replacement. When Aim and he met her at the library, the book had already been two weeks overdue. she seemed terribly panicked. Besides, when they were in the bookstore whose owner told the book had been out of print, she got a urgent call from her parents to come back home as quickly as possible. At that time Prae didn't look stable so Kongpob let Aim take her home first. He himself voluntarily promised her to try his best to find the replacement.

"P'Arthit......"

Kongpob would like to explain the whole story to make Arthit more understandable but P' stopped him before he could finish it.

'if she doesn't return the book by tomorrow, she will get punished by a big fine and the one semester suspension of borrowing books as well.'

he called a few more bookstores for checking out if they could get the book. He didn't want to stop his trying, because he totally understood how serious this situation could be to a freshy like her. He thought it could have happened to him.

-------

Arthit dashed back into the room, slamming the door. he lay face down on the bed thinking of how annoying the 0062 had been.

'How come you are always meddling in others' affairs?'

Giving a handkerchief to a crying girl. Getting signatures instead of his friend.

Passing his name tag to the girl whose name he couldn't remember......

Thinking back to, he was a real nuisance.

'As I gave all my heart to you, I need some to replace.'

He stopped Arthit from having the freshies run 54 rounds as punishment by saying only he himself was given the hearts by the missing freshies that hadn't shown up. What a cheesy man with plenty of guts. But deep down, Arthit was relieved, because he knew that running 54 laps could be too hard for the freshies. So it was like Kongpob saved not only his friends but also the hazers including Arthit.

And all of a sudden,

''P'Arthit has been running all day long!'

Arthit felt his heart beating fast so he had to exhale out deeply for a while.

'If you don't stop, I will run with you!'

Still hard to breathe, he lay on his back and slowly sighed again. Soon later unable to lay still, he stretched his arms out to the sides, and looked up at the ceiling.

'Can't freshmen worry about the 3rd year senior?'

To be honest, Arthit felt guilty when Kongpob cried out those words. That night, Kongpob did really seem in pain as if he had run on the track all day long.

'What a busybody.....but.....well......That's the way he is.....,'

It is undeniable that the 0062 is a man with a warm heart willing to help others. Moreover, Kongpob's proved himself more than competent in all ways.

"P'? this is Arth.....ye.....How have you been.....Um......."

Arthit sat up on the bed, picked up the cell phone and started making a few calls.

"I was wondering if you have the book titled 'XXXXXX.'"

He kept talking and talking on the phone.

"One of my freshes lost the book borrowed from the library. ye, that kid left it on the bus. it is out of print now. A.....you don't have it."

By the time he finished phoning some of his graduating seniors, it was already past 8 pm.

"it is a reference book for.....yes....the professor is still using old ones."

His mouth became dry and his throat was really sore. his cell phone was too hot to hold.

"..........Who....? oh, thank you P'."

To his relief, Arthit finally reached a graduate with the book. Fortunately living near the university, the senior told him to drop by his house at any time. When allowed to visit him in one hour, Arthit sprang up from the bed and said a big 'Thank- you' to him with a bright smile. Though forgetting to have dinner, He was filled with sufficient energy but he couldn't explain where it came from. it was totally unexplainable.

------

It was almost half past 8 pm when Kongpob saw Arthit again from some distance away. Arthit was a bit restlessly hanging around the bench which Kongpob had sat on.

'Why is P'Arthit over there? is he looking for me?....but... no way.'

But just his watching P'Arthit's back, a very warm feeling filled his heart briefly and a feeling of despair in him completely disappeared. He realized it again how much he cherished this beautiful human being.

Kongpob waited for a while wanting Arthit to notice him but he showed no sign of having seen Kongpob.

"P'Arthit......"

Kongpob could not help but smile softly, feeling himself like a fool. He felt like flying towards his only sun.

"P'Arthit......!"

He even liked his own voice calling the name, Arthit.

"Kongpob....?"

Arthit turned around as Kongpob called out his name. Their eyes met, and the senior's eyes were likely flashing with delight for a second. That gave Kongpob some courage. He finally decided to move close to Arthit. As he carried his motorbike, he just walked towards him pushing his motorbike.

"Where have you been, Kongpob?"

"I got back to my room for a shower."

"............."

"........what are you doing here, P'? Are you looking for some....thing?"

Kongpob asked him with some anticipation but P'Arthit didn't answer him. Rather, he just continued asking.

"Why are you carrying your motorbike."

".............I am....."

"Are you going somewhere?"

".......I am on my way to a bookstore near the school."

P'Arthit looked a bit astonished as Kongpob said.

"..........Did you find a replacement for the book already?"

"I am not sure but the owner wants me to check some books he found. I've got his call right before."

For a few moments there was silence between them.

"I think you don't need to go there."

It was Arthit who broke the silence first.

"................Why not?"

"I......I found the book that belongs to one of the graduating seniors."

"You found the book for me?"

“No. for N'Prae.”

His answer came very quickly and there was another silence coming.

"....,,,.I see. of course I guessed so."

This time Kongpob broke the silence first but his face clouded with a mild disappointment.

Saving Kongpob, Mr. Busybody (3)

"Don't get me wrong. I just did what the seniors should do."

".........."

"I helped this time for N'Prae, but there will be no second time."

".........."

"And you, Kongpob. Never step forward if you are not ready."

".........."

"You got me?"

No words were spoken by Kongpob while Arthit was warning him. Only his darkened eyes did the talking, 'I am hurt'. That pushed Arthit's guilt button inside him but he ignored it.

"I will inform her that a senior working at the library is going to deal with it."

"...........She is not available now."

"it doesn't matter. I can text her."

Kongpob turned pale in a second as he said.

"..........Do you have her phone number?"

It suddenly occurred to him that P' Arthit hadn't had his phone number before the trip to the beach.

"Don't stare at me like that. It is not strange for a senior to have a freshy girl's number."

Arthit talked back in a firm tone, but only to be a little shamefaced. As a matter of fact, he was a bit interested in her when he got her number. but now?

'Absolutely not at all. I can swear it to you. Wait, wait. what am I thinking of?'

"Have you kept Prae's number all this time? Since when?"

Kongpob's burning, accusing eyes stabbed straight into Arthit's heart.

"It's none of your business."

His insensitive response made Kongpob more furious than ever. Something seemed to hit Kongpob's head very hard. His blood suddenly started running quite fast in his veins. He clenched his fists at the same time.

"I didn't know that you just like going after pretty girls."

“What do you mean by that.”

"Now I have to say you enjoy singing before girls and taking pictures with them, because they are attractive enough to make you smile, am I right?"

"Don't forget I am your senior not your friend!"

"Then, What about me! am I also pretty handsome, huh? As you know, no, As you had me shout it aloud, I like men! so, Are you going to be my boyfriend?"

"Watch out your tongue, or I will beat your brains out! You f**g bastard!"

Though Arthit regretted insulting him, there was no way to fix it.

"...........huh, yes, you right. please do so, sir."

Arthit turned away trying to avoid his aimless gaze.

"...........let's stop here."

Before long only one sentence came out of Arthit's mouth.

"........."

He decided to leave Kongpob right away. Soon, he didn't say anything but started walking away from Kongpob. But when he took just a few steps away, A strong hand grasped Arthit's arm and turned him back abruptly. Arthit was really upset this time, so he glared at Kongpob, full of hate. Kongpob's eyes are also burning like fire.

"What the hell are you doing?"

"Where are you going."

Kongpob even dropped his voice down, and it sounded cold enough for Arthit to cringe with a bit fear.

"I warn you. let go of me, Kongpob."

"I asked you where you go."

Arthit tried again to shake off his strong grip, not answering but he soon gave in to him.

"........senior's house to get.....the book."

As soon as he answered, Kongpob dragged him back to where his motorbike was.

"then let me give you a ride there."

"No. I don't wan....."

"You said"

Kongpob interrupted Arthit rudely not to say further.

"Never step forward if I am not ready."

"........."

"And now I am ready to take you there."

"Kongpob!"

"You did what the seniors should do, so I will do what the juniors can do."

"You."

"It's all for Prae. Both of us, right?"

"......."

"For her. Let me do what I should do."

"Were you born to make me upset, kid?"

"Whatever."

"What the f**k are you doing?"

"Ride on, Sir."

Kongpob rode on his motorbike first and grabbed the handlebars tightly. Arthit couldn't adapt himself to this wired situation because Kongpob rarely lost control of himself as far as Arthit knew him. But just now, Kongpob made him confused and worried as well. To Arthit, He seemed like not only a rebellious high-schooler but also a little kid holding tears back.

'Did I hurt his pride?'

Arthit had no idea of what made this man rude and crazy. Kongpob was no longer his usual self.

'Why do I feel guilty even though I did nothing wrong? Why do I feel I should soothe this trouble maker? Am I finally crazy? is his craziness contagious?'

Arthit frowned and stroke his hair roughly. He rubbed his face with a heavy sigh and then placed his hands by his sides, saying,

"Look at me, Kongpob."

but the rebellious soul did the opposite. He lowered his head and looked down on the ground. Soon later, He murmured to Arthit very weakly.

".......I am sorry, P'."

Arthit could hear what he said exactly. He felt both relief and anger. Chances are, it was Relief that he seemed okay, back to normal and Anger that Kongpob did something regrettable again.

'Why am I riding on the emotional roller-coaster whenever being with this guy......But, Why does my anger towards him disappear this fast?'

He let out a little laugh, shaking his head. at that moment, something came to his mind.

"0062, Kongpob."

'Why do I not hate any more the way he talks to me, even he is extremely rude, arrogant and troublesome to me....huh?'

"Give your hand to me."

At first, Kongpob did hesitate to do it until Arthit forced him, saying, "Are you against me again?" When he held out his hand and opened it, Arthit placed some chocolate candies on Kongpob's palm.

"You need some sweets to calm yourself down, Kongpob."

'Why do I not want to see him suffer.....?S**t, Nothing makes sense.'

"and me too."

Arthit took some more candies out of his jeans pocket and ate one. Actually He had carried them for Kongpob since he might not have eaten anything.

"you have not eaten anything yet, have you?"

".......No."

"do eat some more."

"I.....I am really sorry, P', I, I didn't mean it. I......"

"now I am ordering you to shut up and just eat them, Kongpob.

"........."

"Start."

Finally, the obedient young man came back. He ate all of them Arthit gave to him.

His face became a bit brighter than right before.

"Kongpob, You can provide a ride for me but."

"............."

the sparkling puppy eyes kept looking at his owner with innocent loyalty. This time he looked truly ready for what he was told to do.

"I will drive this bike and you ride behind me."

"..........Can you drive it?"

"Do you doubt me?"

"No, P'Arthit...."

In the end, his name was called by the 0062. Arthit didn't realize he put a very soft smile on his face.

"Now that this is a bit small for two of us, hold on me tight. is it Okay?"

"........Can I ?"

Arthit just gave him a hand signal to move back. In Arthit riding on the front of the bike, Kongpob just sat behind him. There came an awkward silence for a moment. Kongpob just hold on to the bottom of Arthit's shirt, shaking his hands like a shy country boy.

"Kongpob, you want to fall off the bike?"

"No, P'Arthit."

"I told you to hold me tight."

"............then, excuse me."

After given P's re-confirm, He carefully circled his arms around Arthit's waist behind him. He tried to tighten his stomach and chest muscles, as being afraid of accidently touching Arthit's back. He intended to reduce any unnecessary physical contact, possibly bothering Arthit.

"no helmets, Kongpob?"

"......I didn't bring it."

"Ok, let's go."

It was the first ride for Kongpob to sit behind someone he liked secretly.

"P'Arthit, please don't be nervous. you stiffen too much now!"

"shut up. let me focus on driving!"

He had never yielded his front seat to anybody else before, even to Aim, the best friend from childhood.

"Kongpob!"

"Yes!"

"Are you Okay?"

"Yes, P'!"

"Don't be afraid, I will take you there safely!"

"...........P'! Just go on, I believe you!"

The bike driven by Arthit was about to lose its balance.

"Kongpob!"

"Yes!"

".........What about changing the seat?"

"........Keep going P'!"

Just being with his beautiful sun, Kongpob felt more safe and warm than nervous.

-to be continued

----

can this be able to finish?

I am doomed......

I wish my writing in English makes you understand what i really talk about.

*Thank you for reading.

Thank you for sharing this! :) 

• Like 4

Guest delightful
27 minutes ago, eliseaplus. said:

My  friend and I when discussing the editing of sotus kept imagining what sotus would be like if it were a drama from a different asian country. Thus my friend got the idea to make this video:

Oh goodness! I laughed so hard!!!! That was awesome! The advertisement for the Japanese one was like... spot on! Then the Korean one with the over dramatic song and the light flares!!! The Chinese one with the extra sound effects of Arthit walking away and then delayed voices. HAHAHAHA

45 minutes ago, delightful said:

Yes, that is the kiss on the bridge. I want to see their lips on each other!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't want any fake camera positioning crap! GIVE US REAL KISSES!!!

I actually haven't watched very many mainstream Thai dramas before (actually I think I've only watched Thai things with BL :sweatingbullets:) so it never really occurred to me that just having a real kiss would make it a really hot scene (as they said in the interview). I didn't realize real kisses were so rare in Thai dramas :o (I mostly watch kdramas and actually only discovered Thai dramas for the first time with Love Sick during this past summer).

Anyways, I REALLY HOPE IT'S A REAL KISS TOO!! ...I think it will be... I mean they told us :3 

Spoiler

1476076011636_zpsauem2xvm.jpg
CcHhtAuUAAAvA7w_zpszyvpx5ow.jpg 

Also, this is kind of random, but does anyone know if this is from the actual series (the bike pic below)? I was just wondering if they actually ride a bike together or if that's just the actors behind the scenes. Oh yeah and I'm wondering about when the footage of May ride a bike with Kong will happen (I'm talking about the part in the ending song of the eps). She still looks like she's pretty enamoured with Kongpob so maybe that'll happen soon... since at some point she's gonna start to fall for Em right? I wonder if Arthit will get jealous :wub: Then make Kong ride behind him on this bike LOL (okay now I'm definitely over analyzing random things in weird ways :sweatingbullets:):

Bike%20riding_zps0elnqza8.png

• Like 8

18 minutes ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

At the beginning Fuse sees her with a guy at the mall and then gets really sad and upset, but never asks her about that guy. I have a feeling that he might have been misunderstanding and that she wasn't actually cheating (for example, he could be a cousin or something), but I haven't read the book so I'm not sure :sweatingbullets: So it's definitely a possibility that she was cheating... or it could have been a misunderstanding... I guess we'll have to wait for season 2 to find out for sure.

I don't know that:mellow:. So Fuse is a mess and he drag Tee with him (¬_¬)

1. I totally agree with everybody about the kiss scenes. The actors are older, the show has a high rating, so if they pull some fake kissing scenes I'm gonna be mad. I don't like kiss scenes in Asian dramas generally cause it's either the fake one, the cut away, or the WORST- lips touching but not moving for an awkwardly long amount of time. Those are the ones with the highest cringe factor for me!! Unfortunately, my experience of dramas has taught me to not be optimistic.... :( please SOTUS prove me wrong. 

2. I am highly disturbed by the kind of rape to Stockholm syndrome type narrative that is so prevalent in Asia. But actually it existed in Western culture too where in like 90% of romance novels from the 80s the main guy raped the heroine. But I feel like especially in Chinese BL, there's always a rape scene. I see it in Japanese shows too where there's also resistance from the bottom whether girl or guy and they always say no, no, etc. I think a lot of these scenes come from a bigger social issue around women (inclusive of all genders who assume the "feminine" role) and purity. The fact of the matter is that sexual modesty/purity is still seen as a "good" quality for females/femininity, whereas openly wanting/engaging in sex is seen as "slutty" and therefore "bad", so I think a lot of these rape scenes come from a place of trying to protect the heroine's "good/moral" character.

(sorry for the long richard simmons post, just wanted to share my thoughts on the issue cause I think it's a serious one.)

• Like 7