[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

26 minutes ago, originalnickname said:

So it's still not this week, huh ? Well there's something great coming next week anyway that's gonna keep me waiting!

Hide contents

aka the UNCUT ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) + happy ending of Uncontrolled Love 2 (I mean, I hope so! I hope someone will post the movie!The DVDs are supposed to be sent next week so it should be around that time.....)

Usually there is someone will upload it on YT. Just wait patiently. At least with the happy ending this movie will be better a bit. 

• Like 6

50 minutes ago, originalnickname said:

So it's still not this week, huh ? Well there's something great coming next week anyway that's gonna keep me waiting!

Reveal hidden contents

aka the UNCUT ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) + happy ending of Uncontrolled Love 2 (I mean, I hope so! I hope someone will post the movie!The DVDs are supposed to be sent next week so it should be around that time.....)

I hope so too:confounded:

1 hour ago, Mangafrick said:

Can somebody tell me what happen on all that picture in the novel pleaseeeeee

I'm putting it in spoilers coz too many gifs......and spoilers....so if you don't want to get spoiled don't  look..

Spoiler

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

These two are definitely special chapters...First one is maybe Arthit's room after he starts working....and the second one is definitely Kong's dorm room so maybe missing you 1 or 2 or special chapter from the novel.

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

This is the same scene I think different angles.....this is after Arthit hangs up on Kong when Kong was about to confess again. Kong had been trying to return Arthits books and talk to him about why he was avoiding kong....but Arthit refuses to talk and leaves.When he comes home he sees kong standing on his balcony...he didn't turn on the lights so kong doesn't know Arthit's home. Arthit watches kong from behind the drapes for a while and then calls him to tell him to leave his books at the library he'll get them later. Kong again tries to find out why Arthit's mad...he tried to tell him about his feelings but Arthit hangs up on him....thats why kong looks like he's crying... he thinks he lost his chance of ever getting close to Arthit now.

giphy.gif

This is again from special chapter.....I think when Arthit gets them Couple bracelets and tells everyone they are together.

• Like 23

Whew, I'm actually glad that the show has been postponed for 30 days, because I'm on vacation and haven't been around in almost a week. I could have never caught up with this thread if everybody had been going crazy about a new episode since last week...

In the meantime I actually marathoned both Love Secret Puppy Honey and Love Sick season 1+2, because you guys had all been talking about those so much...

I really enjoyed Puppy Honey, even though the story is kind of cheesy. But the acting is really good and I liked the characters. And I'm so happy there will be a season 2!!!! YAAAAAAAY!!!!

And I'm gonna put my thoughts on Love Sick under a spoiler tag, because it's way off topic and you guys should just skip it if you're here for Sotus solely.

Spoiler

Love Sick... Well... Let's just say the only reason I moved on to season 2 was that season 1 felt incredibly unresolved. My favorite thing about it was probably how, at the end of season 1, all the actors and crew agreed that episode 1.01 sucked, because it totally did, lol.

I don't want to talk too badly about it, because I know you guys love it, and I assume the story itself is much MUCH better than the show, but... yeah. I'm not a fan. The whole show (both seasons) seemed very frazzled and lacking an actual storyline and there were way too many characters (even in season 1). Also the acting in some cases seemed really sub par (although... I now kind of think it's mostly due to editing and cuts in postproduction).

Thank you guys SO MUCH for explaining that all the kiss scenes were cut - I felt so confused as to why there were so many forehead kisses and hugs and nothing else, even though the scenes were built up to lead there.

I think my favorite character through was probably Pang because she's one of the few who actually has character development and a learning curve. Also Earn, because he's SUCH a good guy and doesn't deserve any of the crap that's flung at him all the time.

But, yeah, Love Sick's not even remotely close to the level of awesome that Sotus holds...

Anyway, back to topic: That translation of the director's thoughts on Sotus!!! :w00t::w00t::w00t::wub::wub::wub::lol::lol::lol:

Thank you so much @welp for translating!!!

I LOVE how there's a special dedication for Off, Singto and Krist. And the way they are described... They totally deserve those praises, and I really hope a lot of other directors and producers see this and hire them for more future projects. Preferably all together. I would love to see them work together again, wouldn't you???

Also, the whole talk about having to shoot 15-20 scenes a day... I think it really showed that taking a bit more time and having such dedicated cast a crew is worth it, because compared to any other Thai Drama I've come across so far, none of them have reached Sotus' level of quality (acting and storytelling, I mean).

Alright, anyway... I might be gone for another couple days, because I'm going to visit my parents and I'm not sure if I'll have time to go online at their place.  But at least I'm caught up with this thread for now... See you guys!!! :lol:

• Like 8

Guest delightful

Chapter 3 translation is done, but I need to do some final checking, then send it off to someone to get it protected. After translating it I'm switching back to Kongpope's side again...  P'Arthit's 'revenge' was too much. I guess Arthit is supposed to be more harsh in the novel both by his appearance and his aura. So for the final translation of that legendary phrase I just went with the most obvious one. But you know in the series when Arthit told Kongpope, 'I can find a skirt for you to wear'? That's not what he said in the novel!!!!!!!! He offers to take Kongpope up his... a$$. :w00t: <--- I am crazy again. 

34 minutes ago, delightful said:

Chapter 3 translation is done, but I need to do some final checking, then send it off to someone to get it protected. After translating it I'm switching back to Kongpope's side again...  P'Arthit's 'revenge' was too much. I guess Arthit is supposed to be more harsh in the novel both by his appearance and his aura. So for the final translation of that legendary phrase I just went with the most obvious one. But you know in the series when Arthit told Kongpope, 'I can find a skirt for you to wear'? That's not what he said in the novel!!!!!!!! He offers to take Kongpope up his... a$$. :w00t: <--- I am crazy again. 

Did Arthit just offer to bump bump Kong in the a s s or was it a general suggestion? 

I wonder if Kong actually tried to tease Arthit when they first do it? I can totally picture it in my mind... Arthit must have been a little bit pissed off inside at first but totally forgets it when he feels pleasure. :lol:

@Jay BudLight been wanting to post that and been literally salivating over the past few hours..:sweatingbullets:

• Like 4

57 minutes ago, delightful said:

Hahaa, changing ur mind again? Lol. To me, Kongpobe started it, and Arthit with his pride, of course he had to made him pay for losing TWICE to him in front of everyone mdr. But well I haven't read the novel so I can't really tell ^^. Anyway thank u so much for this, cant wait to read the 3rd chapter.. Sotus is life to me right now :-) :-) :-)

• Like 5

Guest delightful
1 hour ago, MaguStrates said:

Did Arthit just offer to bump bump Kong in the a s s or was it a general suggestion? 

I wonder if Kong actually tried to tease Arthit when they first do it? I can totally picture it in my mind... Arthit must have been a little bit pissed off inside at first but totally forgets it when he feels pleasure. :lol:

@Jay BudLight been wanting to post that and been literally salivating over the past few hours..:sweatingbullets:

You know what he told Kongpope to shout to everyone in the cafeteria? Arthit said he would do that to Kongpope. I guess Kongpope should of had just asked 9 of those random guys and then came to Arthit as the 10th person... that would be EPIC! You know.. since Arthit might actually say yes. 55555555555555555555

10 minutes ago, delightful said:

You know what he told Kongpope to shout to everyone in the cafeteria? Arthit said he would do that to Kongpope. I guess Kongpope should of had just asked 9 of those random guys and then came to Arthit as the 10th person... that would be EPIC! You know.. since Arthit might actually say yes. 55555555555555555555

I actually thought he would do that the first time i watch the episode mdr, Kongpob is so daring that wouldnt surprise me !! The feeeeeeeeeeeels 55555

• Like 7

Guest delightful
1 hour ago, ksylovee said:

Hahaa, changing ur mind again? Lol. To me, Kongpobe started it, and Arthit with his pride, of course he had to made him pay for losing TWICE to him in front of everyone mdr. But well I haven't read the novel so I can't really tell ^^. Anyway thank u so much for this, cant wait to read the 3rd chapter.. Sotus is life to me right now :-) :-) :-)

But Kongpope was only 'fighting' back to how Arthit was treating them. If it was you as the freshman and your seniors come and shout and scare you like you're a prisoner than wouldn't you be pissed off too? I would, I think I would of had just gotten up and walked out and never look back. I can't take that crap from people. I would then plan revenge! I know.. I'm evil. :angry:

54 minutes ago, delightful said:

I did have the similar notion that it was a missed opportunity that they could have established right there and then that Kongpop was not a pushover - when I chanced on some comment (outside of soompi) that the "wife" challenge thing just seemed to come out of nowhere. 

Some repartee I would have preferred is to include the following:  Arthit being indignant in Kongpop's seemed defiance in completing the ordered 10 proposals, of which Kongpop will retort that he was just saving the best for last and then sequeing to asking Arthit to go out with him. Flustered Arthit would have tried to assert his authority by insisting that Kongpop's is to ask 10 guys etc etc (that should exclude him something), of which Kongpop would have answered back by asking Arthit whether he's not qualified enough to be a guy to be asked for a date, which then riled up Arthit fully to resort to the "skirt" taunt thingy... culminating in a mischievous smirk on Kongpop's face having successfully found the button to push to counter Arthit's next intimidations. 

• Like 7

7 hours ago, gentlemonsterzhou said:

OMG THANKKKKSSSS!! Ill screenshot this and find all of @delightful's work hahahaha again thank you so much!! I owe you one. :) I'll promise to return the favor if i can. Have a nice day! :heart:

No problem :) And thanks ^^ You have a good day or night or whatever time it is where you are 5555

4 hours ago, originalnickname said:

Hide contents

ahhhhhhh so excited!!!! Thanks for the news!!! :) 

• Like 4

5 hours ago, jonginxtaeoh said:

I can't image SOTUS without Singto & Krist but I'm also curious to know who was originally meant to play those roles..

OMG WHICH SERIES!!? I'm so excited to watch it now, P'OFF IS JUST SO LOVEABLE :blush:

I believe that picture of Off was from U-prince :) (I haven't watched any of U-Prince yet, but will do so at some point! I'm definitely watching all the parts with Captain, White, August, Singto, and Off when they come out! Oh and the actress who plays Emma is in it too isn't she?? So many amazing actors in it ^^)

There have been multiple posts in the past about the original SOTUS cast, but I could only find these ones for now. I know that in the past people shared pictures of Arm (his character name is Yacht or something like that I think; the second year who got May and Em to dance for him in episode 1) when he was initially playing the role of Prem.

Anyways here's the posts from page 230 about the original cast:

On 10/10/2016 at 1:27 AM, Jay BudLight said:

tumblr_oetlv6W7PK1smql00o1_1280.jpg

Cannot imagine if the casts were set up like this. Looking back into the past turns out to be kind of fun. Thanks for the Fanpage of FELLOWW https://www.facebook.com/fellowwchannel/

On 10/10/2016 at 1:32 AM, ikkiek said:

Opp. This is the former cast.

First year (left to right) : Tew Wad Kongphop Em Oak.

Yeah and, I guess I already said this, but the guy to the left of Krist was Prem. Hopefully that's helpful :) I have some more "old" Prem pictures saved on my phone if you want.

• Like 5

Guest delightful

Okay, so you guys know the rules. Do NOT upload/share/translate my translations of the novel. Trust me, you really don't want to break this rule. <-- to new downloaders. ^_^

SOTUS the novel : Chapter 3 :  https://mega.nz/#!7M8mmJLQ!AnoBH2cdN3XuicDPTHJlN0e4L2wCY2iMLIm871nbtzk

And sorry for the long wait.. most of you guys/gals knew I was sick. :tears: I feel a lot better now... my cough has gotten very few thanks to the meds, but when the meds wear out I still can't focus until my next dosage. So hopefully I can recover and get the next chapter out soon. I am aiming to get at least 2 chapters out by next Friday, but please don't quote me on it. I kind of want to catch up to the series before it comes back on air. But I feel like I would need to release a chapter a day. My fingers will get really tired if I did that... plus my already mistreated friends will come hunt me down. I'll try my best, hope you guys/gals all understand. :P

Just now, delightful said:

Okay, so you guys know the rules. Do NOT upload/share/translate my translations of the novel. Trust me, you really don't want to break this rule. <-- to new downloaders. ^_^

SOTUS the novel : Chapter 3 :  https://mega.nz/#!7M8mmJLQ!AnoBH2cdN3XuicDPTHJlN0e4L2wCY2iMLIm871nbtzk

And sorry for the long wait.. most of you guys/gals knew I was sick. :tears: I feel a lot better now... my cough has gotten very few thanks to the meds, but when the meds wear out I still can't focus until my next dosage. So hopefully I can recover and get the next chapter out soon. I am aiming to get at least 2 chapters out by next Friday, but please don't quote me on it. I kind of want to catch up to the series before it comes back on air. But I feel like I would need to release a chapter a day. My fingers will get really tired if I did that... plus my already mistreated friends will come hunt me down. I'll try my best, hope you guys/gals all understand. :P

Thank you so much!! And don't worry about it! Take your time translating :heart: We're just so grateful that you do it at all :) Your health and your life is more important ^^  ขอบคุณมากมากค่ะ 

I'm gonna go read it now!

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, delightful said:

I can read it again and again.

Guys, I have another fact about SOTUS that shocks me. Just found some pics of this nerdy actress.

CvOKQV2VMAAwpId.jpgCvOKRTeUAAQlF8-.jpgCvOKR8NUkAA93P9.jpg

• Like 13

12 minutes ago, delightful said:

thank you so much P'walin 

200w_d.gif#5

• Like 4