[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

Guest delightful

I'm watching Take Guy Out and I have to admit that I'm not hating it. It's actually very entertaining, some of the guys are really cute.

2 hours ago, Jay BudLight said:

Any good translator here? :) I believe he's the director of Sotus The Series. @delightful ? :rolleyes:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10154383953329002&id=603234001&hc_location=ufi

@erngust As I said before Kongpob is a perfect submissive Top and Arthit is a very powerful dominant Bottom LOL :wub: This happens when you are in love with an older guy. :wub:

whatever the 'configuration' was supposed to be, it's inspiring to see the love that Krist and Singto was able to breathe into the roles of Arthit and Kongpop quite convincingly... making the progression of their indulgence with each other so tangible and enviable, it hurts. i had to take a break though, a must for me to get on with my own sad real life - so many responsibilities got shelved because of all these wishful musings, it's already gotten overwhelmingly distractive. :huh::(

• Like 10

5 minutes ago, delightful said:

I'm watching Take Guy Out and I have to admit that I'm not hating it. It's actually very entertaining, some of the guys are really cute.

:DWOW I watch  it, too. Even though I can't remember their names, some of them are funny.

• Like 3

Hi gals and guys,

Thx so much for reading my fanfiction story of Prem & wad.

I need help. 

If you have any pics of Gunsmile (Prem) and Fluke (Wad), could you please send them thru PM or post it here?  Will be better if you had pics two of them together. I need few pics of them to put on my watt pad. 

Also  a few pics of Singto and Fluke together. Kris and Gunsmile together. Both from real life or from the drama series are fine. Thank you so much of your help.

PS: I had lots of pics of kris and Singto already. lol

• Like 5

@delightful, please help me. :D

About SOTUS the series book. When Arthit pulled away after Kongpope confessed, What make Arthit hesitated to accept Kongpope love? Is it because Kongpope was a boy? Or Arthit does not know how he felt about Kongpope? Or other else?

Thanks so much as always.

• Like 3

Spoiler

Kongpop watched as his P'Arthit  looked through the clothes on the rack in one of the boutiques in Siam. They were on a date but he supposed that to an outsider, it would seem like they are just friends. They didn't talk all that much or have skinship like most other couples. They were just walking around after their meal, pink milk in Kongpop's hand and iced coffee in Arthit's. 

Arthit: "This looks nice  doesn't it?"

Kongpop: "Yes P'Arthit. That leather jacket will look great on you."

Truly his boyfriend :wub: would look great with it on. He just hated that others would see how wonderful P'Arthit looked too. Kongpop hated sharing his P'Arthit, even if it were in someone's imagination. He follows Arthit who purchases his choices and walks out the door. It's only after about 10 minutes of absolute silence that Arthit speaks up.

Arthit: "....Kongpop! Let's just go back."

Kongpop: "W-What?! Why?!" Was his P'Arthit already feeling tired? Weren't they supposed to spend the entire weekend together? Was P'Arthit called to work in the weekend too? Was he too tired? Didn't he like being here with him? Did he make him angry somehow? 

Arthit sighs a little before glaring at the man beside him clearly misunderstanding him, "You're probably tired.  You seem really absent-minded today. We can go back to the dorms and you can rest a little," Arthit explains

Kongpop can never explain how loved he feels whenever P'Arthit shows such thoughtfulness towards him. 

Kongpop: "Umm....no I'm not tired. But.....can I....ask P'Arthit for a favour?"

Arthit: "What is it?"

Kongpop: .....

Arthit clicks his tongue before narrowing his eyes at Kongpop, "So annoying. Tell me quickly!" 

Kongpop: "Can I...Can I hold P'Arthit's hand?"

Arthit: "So high maintenance," he says with annoyance at Kongpop's lowered head and the way his teeth played with his bottom lip, yet still he slides his hand into Kongpop's, fingers intertwining between his perfectly. He doesn't have to look at him to know that Kongpop is again looking up at him or that he is smiling a little too brightly for his liking. 

Kongpop: "P'Arthit..."

Arthit: "What?"

Kongpop: "I really really love you, you know?"

The click of Arthit's tongue tongue doesn't dampen kongpop's mood because the pink that blooms on P'Arthit's cheeks and the squeeze of their joined hands is answer enough. 

Kongpop really really REALLY loves his P'Arthit 

These days I'm too lazy to write full fledged fanfics so I do these to keep myself entertained :D I do hope you like it:wub:

Love

Shiv

• Like 17

@delightful i kind of skimmed through my lil boy. i do like noona romances (i'm rooting for champ and fing in MIR) but i mostly just wanted to watch white so i skipped a lot of stuff. maybe i'll go back and watch the whole thing once season 2 comes out. i admit i have a captain/ white/ LS cast bias. i watched love song love stories for captain, gunsmile and ssing even though i couldn't understand a word (plus i originally started puppy honey because it had ssing in it and then sotus because of gunsmile and off). and i was really unhappy with wohs because whites character spent most of the first couple of episodes in the bathroom. its explained later, but for a while i thought ricky was going to spend the entire series stuck in the toilet and i was pissed because he is one of the two characters i actually like in the story.

my guess was that LSs2 is so needlessly long for product-placement reasons. sometimes its so bad that even the actors look annoyed at having to advertise products in the middle of an otherwise serious conversation/ scene. as for the girls, i think gale was one of the better actors in the series (or why would we all hate jeed so much?) but i also think most of it was unnecessary.  i think they were trying to give the girls more lines and make the series more like hormones or something but it backfired since the target audience is different and couldn't care less. they already had four couples to focus on, but instead of fleshing out those stories they filled our BL series with b*tchy girls drama.

@yana2407 thanks for the picture of Off! he's good in everything i've seen him in and i wish they'd realize he's actually pretty popular and make him a lead. he ends up stealing most of the scenes he's in anyways and i love his humor. damn, i always end up falling for the ones that make me laugh.

• Like 7

So I just realised it's Friday and there's still no Sotus tomorrow. Not that I'm complaining though. I'll just help Newwiee shop clothes for now :D Haha!

No need for that caption! I'll pick you up in an instant :) 

**grabbed from Newwiee's IG

• Like 9

8 hours ago, delightful said:

I want to ask again.. WHY IN THE WORLD WOULD THEY CUT THIS AFTER SHOWING THEIR FIRST KISS IN SEASON !?!?!??!! I get that Captain was young, but this was already filmed and also they showed the kiss from season 1 already, so who cares!!!

:bawling: I know right!

I heard though that that specific kiss scene (the season 2 one) was later cut from the show (but they had no problems sharing it; it just wasn't included within the story arch/ep) because of the author. I guess there was a bit of miscommunication between the people making the show and the author or something :sweatingbullets: because she said that it didn't make sense for that kiss to happen at that moment in the story.. I'll try and find where I read it because they explained it better and I can't remember the details well. What annoys me though is that (if that is actually the case) then why didn't the directors or whoever was organizing the series film one of the kiss scenes from the novel? I mean the only one they filmed for season 2 turned out to be one that didn't fit with the author's idea of the characters or the story and if they were totally willing to film and share that scene then why the hell didn't they choose to actually film some of the key kiss scenes from the novel that they ended up only using angles for... I wish they had been more organized or something so they could have figured that out better... Yeah it just kind of baffles me how that could happen... Sorry for bringing the topic back up again :sweatingbullets:

• Like 7

1 hour ago, shivyn01 said:
  Hide contents

Kongpop watched as his P'Arthit  looked through the clothes on the rack in one of the boutiques in Siam. They were on a date but he supposed that to an outsider, it would seem like they are just friends. They didn't talk all that much or have skinship like most other couples. They were just walking around after their meal, pink milk in Kongpop's hand and iced coffee in Arthit's. 

Arthit: "This looks nice  doesn't it?"

Kongpop: "Yes P'Arthit. That leather jacket will look great on you."

Truly his boyfriend :wub: would look great with it on. He just hated that others would see how wonderful P'Arthit looked too. Kongpop hated sharing his P'Arthit, even if it were in someone's imagination. He follows Arthit who purchases his choices and walks out the door. It's only after about 10 minutes of absolute silence that Arthit speaks up.

Arthit: "....Kongpop! Let's just go back."

Kongpop: "W-What?! Why?!" Was his P'Arthit already feeling tired? Weren't they supposed to spend the entire weekend together? Was P'Arthit called to work in the weekend too? Was he too tired? Didn't he like being here with him? Did he make him angry somehow? 

Arthit sighs a little before glaring at the man beside him clearly misunderstanding him, "You're probably tired.  You seem really absent-minded today. We can go back to the dorms and you can rest a little," Arthit explains

Kongpop can never explain how loved he feels whenever P'Arthit shows such thoughtfulness towards him. 

Kongpop: "Umm....no I'm not tired. But.....can I....ask P'Arthit for a favour?"

Arthit: "What is it?"

Kongpop: .....

Arthit clicks his tongue before narrowing his eyes at Kongpop, "So annoying. Tell me quickly!" 

Kongpop: "Can I...Can I hold P'Arthit's hand?"

Arthit: "So high maintenance," he says with annoyance at Kongpop's lowered head and the way his teeth played with his bottom lip, yet still he slides his hand into Kongpop's, fingers intertwining between his perfectly. He doesn't have to look at him to know that Kongpop is again looking up at him or that he is smiling a little too brightly for his liking. 

Kongpop: "P'Arthit..."

Arthit: "What?"

Kongpop: "I really really love you, you know?"

The click of Arthit's tongue tongue doesn't dampen kongpop's mood because the pink that blooms on P'Arthit's cheeks and the squeeze of their joined hands is answer enough. 

Kongpop really really REALLY loves his P'Arthit 

These days I'm too lazy to write full fledged fanfics so I do these to keep myself entertained :D I do hope you like it:wub:

Love

Shiv

Aweeee this is so cute! :wub::wub::wub: Thanks for sharing it ^^ I love all your mini fics/commentaries :D

22 minutes ago, sluttysaladdressing said:
Spoiler

Hijacking this thread with more Pick & Rome! When will your faves ect ect..

Can't wait for more fudanshi Porsche next season, too!B)

Awwwweeeee I love this video! Haha and then the look that Gun gives the camera at the end ;)

• Like 5

15 hours ago, OTAKU-KUN said:

LOL NEWWIE BUT SINTO WHY DA HELL R UR HANDS HOVERING AROUND THEM?!?!?

@erngust OMGG i watched it yesterday... From the comments they say that there is no story btween them after this..can u please tell me if its true if u know... Their relationship was so messed up in the series like ARE THEY A COUPLE OR NOT DAMMIT thanks!!♥

The drama showed us about as much (maybe even a bit more) than what was in the book. There were extra chapters of the novel with a focus on Mo x KO story line published after the novel. They are great and are mostly focused on after they moved in together. http://bookbychapters.com/a-beautys-smile-is-also-charming-part-1/ 

• Like 6