[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

13 hours ago, SueLyinn said:

@whitedove Thanks a lot for the information.

@jaelephy I miss your GIFs! Will we get to see more of them when the show starts its run? =) Oh, btw, do you know whether there is any translation of this series' novel, yet?

awwies thank you!! 

No...there isn't a translation yet but the novel has a very hard core fandom so I am hoping someone will take pity and translate it. 

tumblr_obiiyrwCww1vtisrzo2_500.gif

tumblr_obiiyrwCww1vtisrzo3_500.gif

tumblr_obiiyrwCww1vtisrzo4_500.gif

ugh the series hasn't even started but I am so hyped about it already!! 

• Like 9

8 hours ago, jia_k said:

he's in 0:31

Oh yeah. But why that short and unclear? Doesn't he one of the supporting character? 

By the way is these series will be sub in eng? 

Just checked OneHD YouTube channel and it's not up there yet. I've a feeling that GMM will officially sub it but that means we'll have to wait a month later.

Teaser for episode 2:

Also, #SotusTheSeries trended at #1 in Thailand last night:

• Like 2

7 hours ago, meifang89 said:

Oh yeah. But why that short and unclear? Doesn't he one of the supporting character? 

By the way is these series will be sub in eng? 

There are many actors in the cast and some of them didn't even show up in the trailer at all

The full episode is on dailymotion if you search for it

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, jia_k said:

There are many actors in the cast and some of them didn't even show up in the trailer at all

The full episode is on dailymotion if you search for it

Thx a lot! :)

Really hoping someone can let us know if anyone is subbing this in English. I just watched the first episode and see lots of familiar faces. Is Seniors friend (frame - I think, Phuns friend from lovesick) going to have a loveline with the older brother from My Bromance, or is it only one BL couple.

Unlike many lakorns (make it right, u prince come to mind) I haven't seen many promos about the other cast except the main. Any spoilers would be awesome!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, lolalarue said:

Really hoping someone can let us know if anyone is subbing this in English. I just watched the first episode and see lots of familiar faces. Is Seniors friend (frame - I think, Phuns friend from lovesick) going to have a loveline with the older brother from My Bromance, or is it only one BL couple.

Unlike many lakorns (make it right, u prince come to mind) I haven't seen many promos about the other cast except the main. Any spoilers would be awesome!

Yeah I also curious why they just show the main couple. I think there's more one bl couple here. The more the better.:D

2 hours ago, lolalarue said:

Comments from Thai fans say it's just Arthit/Kongpob in the book

Prem/Wad mayyybeeee have a smallish thing in show but don't get your hopes up..

• Like 3