[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

Ehm...test..test...

Hello, everyone! 

I'd like to greet you after I finished scan through this 620 pages of thread XD (I have to admit though I skip so many pages hehehe)

I like Sotus (obviously) and am amazed that you all are very active here. Thank you for sharing many things here so I get to catch up real quick about Sotus (I'm late in watching them). Keep the positive vibes.

Oh, and I like Krist - he is one crazy random dude :wub: always fun to see his 1000 expressions. Actually I learn a lot about Sotus system from the movie, that is why I like it. Have fun on Sotus Day and Sub Day. 

XOXO

• Like 12

Its been a while everyone! Hello!! Have a good day!

GUYS TOMORROW IS SOTUS DAY!!!!! ANd ANDAND........THE KISS SCENE....OMG!!! I can't.....  *starts hyperventilating*

Spoiler

@delightful did u decide about the novel translation? I really hope you'd continue.....besides the links have been taken down....may be the person made a mistake *tries really hard to convince u* b-but if u dont wanna translate it anymore then i respect ur decision and stop bothering u and hoping that u would translate it......IM REALLY THANKFUL FOR SERIES SUB THO!!! LOV YA♥ 

• Like 4

FINALLY!!!

I miss my SOTUS FamBam!!! I finally catch up with 25 pages!!! Done with this week work... fortunately unfortunate that i guess I'll starting my holiday break being sick... :tears:

To those who are new... WELCOME ABOARD!!!

LATERS!!! gonna take a rest... drink alot of water... and medicine...

• Like 6

1 hour ago, two5four3 said:

FINALLY!!!

I miss my SOTUS FamBam!!! I finally catch up with 25 pages!!! Done with this week work... fortunately unfortunate that i guess I'll starting my holiday break being sick... :tears:

To those who are new... WELCOME ABOARD!!!

LATERS!!! gonna take a rest... drink alot of water... and medicine...

Me too ! 26 pages, but finally I managed to read all posts. I hope you will get better really soon, @two5four3, take care ! :)

I missed you guys so much, I survived this week ( somehow !? ), all the exams, work etc. :sweatingbullets:

I don't know why, but I feel calm and peaceful before ep.13. Maybe cos'  Arthit finally understands what's in his heart and we know it will turn into something special for Kong. :heart:   ( yee, we all knew it from the the spoilers, but to know it and to see it ... it makes difference, especially with our cuties K&S :love:

BIG HUGS FOR ALL OF YOU !:kiss_wink:

• Like 6

9 minutes ago, originalnickname said:

Mêle toi de tes oignons, c'est ça ? xD

This thread is getting so serious it's making me anxious lol 

Oui ! C'est ça !

Apologies for getting serious, but as Sotus is in part about seniors aiding juniors, unity, spirit, and all that, then I feel that it should count in real life as well. I don't for a moment suggest that I have the answer but if I can make you think about something in a new way and perhaps find your answer, then the few minutes of my time was worth it. No point in getting all excited over fictional characters if you can't reach out to real people.

And you are probably like me, having to wait until Dimanche for the translated version. Or do you watch it live and have all the added stress of wondering - what did he say ? was he OK ? OMG did he suggest that... Why is he doing that...?  Aaaaagh !

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, dustinmyeye said:

And you are probably like me, having to wait until Dimanche for the translated version. Or do you watch it live and have all the added stress of wondering - what did he say ? was he OK ? OMG did he suggest that... Why is he doing that...?  Aaaaagh !

I don't wait until dimanche, I watch on samedi the unsubbed version (not fully, just moments, I watch everything from beginning to end when I have the subbed version)

When I was saying it's making me anxious is because I watch SOTUS (and movies/shows in general) to get relaxed, hearing people's problems makes me even more depressed/anxious/nervous that I already am.... I'm very easily influenced by what people say and by the general mood... I think personal issues should be talked in private (here, but in private message I mean), but yeah I understand, and that's just my opinion...

I hope y'all don't take it wrong, I'm just being really selfish I know.....

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, originalnickname said:

... I watch SOTUS (and movies/shows in general) to get relaxed, ....

Good !

So relaxed you aren't even a 'tout petit peu' stressed about what is going to happen in the kiss scene (or even if we get it tomorrow).

Repeat after me : Respire ! Expire ! :)

• Like 3

8 hours ago, only1jae said:

You are always sweet. ♡♡ Thanks!

Tell me what kind of SOTUS story you want and I will do my best to write one for you. I don't think I've written a request from you yet. 

Oh wow. You take request from people? I never knew that! Eekk.. i'm not sure, tbh. I have several part that interest to read on.

1) Their first date after the bridge scene.

2) The after story of moment arthit declare their relationship at after party.

3) Their life story after both graduate..

4) Their first time story (the situation leading towards it) - Sorry for the pervert request. :sweatingbullets:

You can choose one. Whichever inspired you. OR you can come up with you own, i trust your imagination and instinct.

Thank you for giving me opportunity to request!! :wub:

• Like 10

4 minutes ago, dustinmyeye said:

Good !

So relaxed you aren't even a 'tout petit peu' stressed about what is going to happen in the kiss scene (or even if we get it tomorrow).

Repeat after me : Respire ! Expire ! :)

Ah ça fait du bien merci xD 

Oh god don't talk about the kiss scene :tears: That's why I'm saying tho, I try to occupy myself to not be stressed out by real-life problems BUT I STILL GET STRESSED BY THINGS LIKE THIS FCKING KISS :lol:

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, originalnickname said:

I don't wait until dimanche, I watch on samedi the unsubbed version (not fully, just moments, I watch everything from beginning to end when I have the subbed version)

When I was saying it's making me anxious is because I watch SOTUS (and movies/shows in general) to get relaxed, hearing people's problems makes me even more depressed/anxious/nervous that I already am.... I'm very easily influenced by what people say and by the general mood... I think personal issues should be talked in private (here, but in private message I mean), but yeah I understand, and that's just my opinion...

I hope y'all don't take it wrong, I'm just being really selfish I know.....

Sorry to intrude, but maybe to bring together both sides the best solution is spoiler box, 

Anyways, the more people ( friends ) from this thread read it the more opinions it gets and maybe the best answer, who knows.... 

• Like 3