[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

I just finished my exam last Saturday. Looks like some people still in the mid of exam week, like Krist who upload in his IG story *Fxxk Supply Chain* haha. Indeed supply chain is really hard to understand but luckily it didn't appeared on my exam when I study Microeconomy *I also study economy, but I majoring accounting*.

so HWAITING for everyone who still in the Exam War :sweatingbullets: and don't forget to prepare for this week SOTUSday :w00t:

• Like 4

51 minutes ago, Alem Bess said:

I'm a noob here and i am trying to navigate this website.  I've been scrolling and clicking for some time now looking--unsuccesfully-- for that one place where all the links of episodes to Delightful's subs of Sotus the Series are found.  Help me, please.

ep 5 subbed: Page 45 (hard sub; the songs are on page 45 subbed by kyote)

ep 6 subbed: Page 88

ep 7 subbed: Page 164

ep 8 subbed: Page 236

ep 9 subbed: Page 406

ep 10 subbed: Page 453

ep 11 subbed: Page 519

ep 12 subbed: Page 578

• Like 18

Guest delightful
2 minutes ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

ep 5 subbed: Page 45 (hard sub; the songs are on page 45 subbed by kyote)

ep 6 subbed: Page 88

ep 7 subbed: Page 164

ep 8 subbed: Page 236

ep 9 subbed: Page 406

ep 10 subbed: Page 453

ep 11 subbed: Page 519

ep 12 subbed: Page 578

Damnnnnn, I feel like I need to keep a list of this too. You're sooo loved by me, you know that, right? And thanks for giving me all my hubby, boyfriend, and lover pictures... did you see I got tired and gave up? HAHAHAHA

26 minutes ago, Petrova said:

Hello, I want to order the PB too. Can I order it from you? I'm from Indonesia :)

I'm so sorry dear.:tears: I'm not taking order for the PB. I'm just helping 2 of my friend to order it.

The reason that i unable to offer my help to order alot of this PB is because i feel i will troublesome my Thai friend since he will use his own money to order it for me first. I will only able to pay him back in cash in person whenever i/my other friend go to BKK (he always refuse to accept money from other sort of payment like paypal or wire-transfer):sweatingbullets:

And fyi, he not only helping me buy thing, he also helping my others friend from Malaysia, Philippines too.

Hope you understand. I really hope i can help others but...

7 minutes ago, cloudacha81 said:

I'm so sorry dear.:tears: I'm not taking order for the PB. I'm just helping 2 of my friend to order it.

The reason that i unable to offer my help to order alot of this PB is because i feel i will troublesome my Thai friend since he will use his own money to order it for me first. I will only able to pay him back in cash in person whenever i/my other friend go to BKK (he always refuse to accept money from other sort of payment like paypal or wire-transfer):sweatingbullets:

And fyi, he not only helping me buy thing, he also helping my others friend from Malaysia, Philippines too.

Hope you understand. I really hope i can help others but...

Oh, it's fine dear I understand that feeling :) Do you know how long the preorder period?

lol, I just want it so bad but I don't know where to preorder it  in my country...:cold_sweat:

• Like 1

On 9/27/2016 at 4:25 PM, erngust said:

Hey what's going on here?  which scene? 

Is this real life, or just a fantasy?...

trouble in paradise? so there was a 'paradise' that may have been once built... I can leave SOTUS with that... :D

omg omg hahahahahha what is this xD Krist why you so aggresive hahahaha xD

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Petrova said:

Oh, it's fine dear I understand that feeling :) Do you know how long the preorder period?

lol, I just want it so bad but I don't know where to preorder it  in my country...:cold_sweat:

Sorry, i'm not too sure. What i know they start shipping it on 5th Jan 17. 

I apologize once again for unable to help you dear.

1 hour ago, lsmirsjsotus said:

Lucky you... I really want it too...

Yeah. Thank God i have friend there that can help. 

So sorry that i unable to help other fans to buy it. :sweatingbullets:

22 minutes ago, whitecaptain0602 said:

guys anyone of you have the high quality of gear sotus picture ??

and is it still available to order the photobook at this time ?? 

thank you :)

by the way, happy 600 pages \o/ hehehe

1 hour ago, Petrova said:

Happy 600 pages to you too ٩(^○^)۶

I ordered it from Taobao tabao... something like that... is it bad that I forgot the website's name :no_mouth: But I think the date to order it through them has already ended

Edit: www.taobao.com 

19 hours ago, delightful said:

OMG!!!!!  :tears::tears::tears::tears::tears: I'm in tears! I had to translate his wonderful words for his mom. 

There is a small little woman, who fought against an evil cancer for over 9 years. This woman did everything to extend her own life… everything to stay with her only son for as long as she could. Even if she had to suffer deeply from all the side effects of the chemo treatments, she suffered greatly from having fluids removed from her lungs. That was the side effect of her cancer growing all over her body over and over. Often times I would see her sitting and crying by herself, and often times I would go over and embrace her and cry with her.. And every time she would say to me – she doesn’t know how long she could be with me..  when that day that she isn’t here anymore, she told me to be strong – finally, today I understand. When I am faced with great turmoil in life.. No matter how strong I am, I am not as strong as her.. A small little woman, she was stronger than anyone could ever imagine. The woman I call ‘Mom’.

Omooo... T^T
Singtooo...... T^T

• Like 2

On 12/13/2016 at 9:12 AM, delightful said:

But if Singto and Krist ever does find us and read this thread... all 596 pages (currently).. then I have the following things to say. Please forgive me for seeing you two as Arthit and Kongpope and constantly wanting you two to touch each other. Preferably in naughty areas... I am really sorry. And I'm sorry for my IG messages too, I swear that when I wrote them I didn't mean anything sexual... well, maybe I did... but I swear I regretted it right after I sent it. Especially ... Singto... Sorry I posted you in bed with me. *runs away and hides*

Kyaaahahahahahahahaaaaa... XDDDD

On 9/27/2016 at 4:25 PM, erngust said:

Hey what's going on here?  which scene? 

Is this real life, or just a fantasy?...

trouble in paradise? so there was a 'paradise' that may have been once built... I can leave SOTUS with that... :D

Omoo... Krist is soooo cuuute... kkkk.. wonder what he do to make Singto like that XDDD
Btw.. where is it come from???

• Like 1

2 hours ago, delightful said:

You make it sound like subbers are not human, why can't they fangirl/fanboy over the series just like any other fan? I only sub things I want to sub, and would probably never force myself to sub anything else besides it... I have already subbed things I didn't want to sub back during my 'training' days, my sensei was rather rough with me. I subbed a documentary that was 5 hours long .. just because my sensei wanted it subbed, no ones seen it probably. My senpai had it way more rough, he was forced to sub a 'go guy' 2-hour long video.. if you all know what kind of 'film' go-guy is then.. yeah, you'll feel bad for my senpai who at the time was '100% straight'! hahahahaa! Wah, I miss those days.. not being forced to sub a 5 hour long documentary that no one will ever watch, but my sensei and senpai. I was so into anime and anything Japanese back then. I still have anime running through my blood.

Anyway... wow, I really get off topic! [those inner 'noh ' moments.] But.. yeah, why can't I fangirl over SOTUS and our OTP here? I love you guys here as much as I love SOTUS. If you guys didn't enjoy my work then why would I sub? I've always said that it's all for you guys, I don't personally need the subs because I understand Thai. I only do it for you guys, my sotus family. *hugs everyone of you virtually*

OMG!! Time for work!!!

And believe me, we feel that love... Is in your excellent work which speaks by itself! Always be sure of our love

• Like 3

Hi delightful. I am new to this forum. First I just want to thank you for all your hard work. I was is searching through your forum and I found links to Sotus the Series novel translation from chapter 1 to chapter 9. I also found the special chapters for missing you part 1 and part 2. Where can I find the links for the other chapters translated so far and the other special chapters?

• Like 2

On 12/13/2016 at 9:19 AM, Jay BudLight said:

"Bittersweet" (Sotus's author) just did an interview with a Thai newspaper (Sorry it's in Thai and I'm too busy to translate it now. If somebody want to do the translation. I'll be very appreciated.) However I still want to share in case that some of you want see the author of your most favorite BL novel (or now a Series, which she's also in one of the writing crews for the series). http://www.thairath.co.th/content/799121

4DQpjUtzLUwmJZZJxrnXE40HuKrXhRNENDBXPtI1

Wooow.. she's so cuuute... >u<

• Like 1

Guest delightful
3 hours ago, dustinmyeye said:

A film would only last ninety minutes at best whereas we have already had pretty much seven hours of TV. It took almost all of that to get our two main characters to be civil towards each other. 

I don't really think yhat 'they'  are having a conflict. Arthit is. And it is an inner conflict. Without his turmoil we would have no story. Kongpob may be the subject of our drama but it is Arthit that is the key player. Reading between the lines of what is yet to come the story will have to concentrate more on Arthit and his friends as they come to terms with his turmoil. How many will help him essentially come out and how many will be disgusted and tell him to go away and die ? 

Once he has made the decision and we have already been given the hint that he is adjusting to the idea of liking a bloke then attention will turn back to Kongpob. He is interesting because he knows what he is, just never said it out loud. How are his friends going to react ? Well okay Aim will jump on the table and do a happy dance all the while punching the air and shouting "Yes!" 

I am not sure that a film could cope with such a slow burning story and I for one would not want it reduced to the purple passages. 

As for season 2. Russian proverb : the evil of good is - better. Or, if you wish. If it isn't broken, don't fix it. If I come away from Season 1 with a feel good glow. I will be content to leave it at that. 

There youse go. Another standard short answer from me :) and you have just learnt that in Ulster we do have a plural for 'you'. 

There won't be a lot to go on if they try to focus on the friends having issues with them, Bittersweet already wrote in the special chapter that all their friends are very accepting of their relationship. They were all great about it and they were the reasons that Arthit and Kongpope could have a 'normal' college life and still keep seeing each other as boyfriends. I'm sure that from the usual teasing that they already do, the friends helped protect them in their own ways. The only thing that happened after they went public with their relationship was a rumor/gossip spread around the campus, it was like an open secret, I suppose. If anyone came to ask Arthit all they got were his 'head-hazer' stares. Kongpope would just nod and smile to other people's questions. It's perfect even if they can't answer other people's questions they never deny it and their close friends know about them. That's all that really matters, your friend's understanding.

If they do a second season I want it to focus on their family's reaction and focus on the the last two year of Kongpope's school year. I want their families to know about them. I think telling their families about their relationship would be so hard on Arthit, seeing how hard it is on him right now. The potential for an actual story would be to focus on their families.