[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

wow already over 600 pages I tried to read everything but I have to study a little bit for tomorrow x,D

Yesterday I had my 9 years anniversary with my boyfriend so I could not check up. Ahw I need to read the fanfictions that got posted *---* Haven't had the chance yet but already opened them in another tap :D Thanks for giving us something to dream about till episode 13 is out *--*

• Like 1

Happy 600 pages everyone! My hope is that I am writing on page 602... which gets me a bit closer to all the "under" classmen of the same number... 0062 and 206 :) Sotusday will be here before we know it. Now I am off to go watch my favorite episodes again. Episode 1 is still reigning champ. It may get knocked out of #1 for a kiss episode but we shall see. 

@delightful Thanks for the translation about Singto's mom. I had wondered too but I just thought his dad was his favorite. It is truly sad that he has lost his mom. But I thank you for your IG message to him from all of us Soompi fans:)

• Like 2

2 hours ago, salz said:

well skinship thing like hugging, holding hand, kissing and all those thing involved with people skin to skin touching lol well usually done between close friends or lovers or for fanservice sake by celebs to make fangirl go kyaaaaaaaaa snap snap their cameras

well some people love thing like that coughmecough well of course not too over the top force kind of skinship but the comfortable nice natural kind

and some people just want pure thing like keep distance from each other just having eye contact somehow like staring contest jk or just smiling to each other is more than enough but no touching involve maybe full of UST..hahaha just my own definition..well to each their own

Thank you so much! So it's not necessarily s. e. x.  (don't need any more Richard Simmons' ;D)  just anything involving skin touching, got it! :)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Limerence Subs said:

I have been on an exam induced hiatus but I received an email from YouTube....  and my whole life has come crashing down... 

V72GV3L.jpg

I can't believe it...... 

Hide contents

FOZkugJ.jpg

I am officially done with life.....  

I had songs chosen for the next 2 videos..... I was going to edit exactly 7 days from today ..... after exams were over. The first thing I was going to do once my holidays started..... :( now that's all just a dream........ on top of that I got 2 freaking strikes. I can't deal with life... ugh......

I haven't caught up on soompi at all. I checked upto 580 last night... and it's 600+ now... what do you guys even tall about? lol 

Earlier this year I wanted to use Boy Sompob 's Shake for a wedding video for two friends. YT refused to put it up because they said it would breach copyright. I dropped  Boy a letter, and his permission and best wishes for the two grooms came back by return.

You can always try the same for your two songs. Not in. Can't win. 

• Like 5

28 minutes ago, dustinmyeye said:

Earlier this year I wanted to use Boy Sompob 's Shake for a wedding video for two friends. YT refused to put it up because they said it would breach copyright. I dropped  Boy a letter, and his permission and best wishes for the two grooms came back by return.

You can always try the same for your two songs. Not in. Can't win. 

That is so sweet of him. Boy is such a sweetheart. 

My case is a bit different. I edit on Sotus and on the boys and GMM claimed for it. They are notorious for giving strikes but I thought I'd be lucky enough this time. The first video did last for more than 2 months though so I guess I was a bit lucky. I know of ppl whose videos were deleted right away.  

2 hours ago, originalnickname said:

A month or two ago, I posted two/three SOTUS bgm on my YouTube channel, and they ended up getting deleted.... (I didn't monetize them, I didn't put a video, it was just a picture with music playing in the background....arf YouTube ....)

That's GMM for you. -_-

These fanmade videos only help popularize a show... creators will never understand....

imagine if lovesick had been this heavily copyrighted.. all these bl tv shows in thai would have probably not even existed... interms of international popularity.. and the in the eyes of "international" fans.

I had people asking me how they could watch it and how they could follow the show. 

All we are doing as fans is recreating what they  have given us and sharing the joy. I, as a video editor would like YouTube change its policy tbh. There should be a way for fan edited videos to exist out there. I have yet to meet a video editor in the Asian video editing community that has ever monetised a video knowing that it's not their real content. :/ They should all just let us be and let us fangirl. I usually fangirl with people who comment on my videos and it's nice to know about what other people think of the show. I dont always time to come here to fangirl. Long gone are the days of Lovesick where you would see me in every page.. Not once but sometimes, 5 to 10 times.. I am just afraid this sense of belonging that was present in the youtube comments will now be lost for good in the Sotus fandom.:( It breaks my heart.

I will find a way to keep on uploading.... though I might have to yet again make a new account. xD There's no way GMM or a strike is going to stop me from editing on the boys especially that bridge scene. ;)

===========

Just finished back reading, THAT KISS BETTER BE A KISS AND NOT A CUT. I love my lil boy''s lead actor''s reaction to the kiss. that's basically gonna be all of us soon. :angry::(

I didn't know about Singto''s family at all. Rest in spoiler!

I haven't really been following their personal life much. I only see them as Art and Kong. I have learnt from my previous mistakes and these days I try and stay from 'trying' to get to know the celebrity at a 'personal' level. (throwback to phunnoh days whereally I shipped whitecaptain until I realised that all they are doing is acting out. I HAVE TO SAY EARNPETE/NGERNAUGUST IS REAL...... 

But coming back to Singto... he is a very brave and strong guy. 

Edited by Limerence Subs
  • Like 4

38 minutes ago, Limerence Subs said:

I haven't really been following their personal life much. I only see them as Art and Kong. I have learnt from my previous mistakes and these days I try and stay from 'trying' to get to know the celebrity at a 'personal' level. (throwback to phunnoh days whereally I shipped whitecaptain until I realised that all they are doing is acting out. I HAVE TO SAY EARNPETE/NGERNAUGUST IS REAL...... 

But coming back to Singto... he is a very brave and strong guy. 

Spoiler

*cough* be-still-my-erngusty-heart *cough* 

giphy.gif

• Like 8

a few days ago a lot of you were talking about how knot/nott/whatever it is already knew arthit was talking about a he or kongphob etc etc

and another reason he would know is that so many girls already like arthit, why would this junior be making him so confused, what is different about them

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, lesbian said:

a few days ago a lot of you were talking about how knot/nott/whatever it is already knew arthit was talking about a he or kongphob etc etc

and another reason he would know is that so many girls already like arthit, why would this junior be making him so confused, what is different about them

also ~a lot of people of opposite gender like you but somehow you dont like a single one~ is classic gay

"i do like boys just none that ive ever met" - me a few years ago, deeply closeted

• Like 2

11 hours ago, delightful said:

I SAW THEM IN THE BED! KRIST IN A ROBE... NO SHIRT UNDER!!!! OMG!! P'ACHA.. PLEASE TELL ME THAT YOU ORDERED ONE FOR ME! SEND ME DETAILS I WILL SEND YOU ALL MY LIFE SAVINGS!!! :w00t:

YES!!! I ALREADY ORDERED IT FOR YOU N'LIN. I KNEW YOU WILL WANT IT!! :phew: THIS IS THE PB THAT I DM'ED YOU BEFORE. :wub: I WILL SHIP IT TO YOU IN JAN'17. 

Sorry for the cap. Excited for you. 

• Like 5

7 hours ago, spi-chan said:

Reveal hidden contents

>>> I feel bad for no posting much but I'm not confident about my english, like- I don't know how to express all the things I have in mind.... in case you catch me writing something wrong (specially my grammar that sucks) please tell me <<<

Now I'm curious....where are you from?

Btw, my English is bad too, specially the grammar which is my personal nightmare....and this week I'm taking my English exams!!! :tears:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, tsoon0708 said:

Uhm, but jokes aside... Is there any fanmail adress where we could go to ask for autographs or anything? Do they do things like that in Thailand?

Okay, stupid question here, but: I keep seeing the word skinship mentioned on soompi, but I have no idea what that means. I'm guessing it's a fandom term, because the word is not in any English dictionary. Can anybody explain what it is, please?

I never heard of fanmail. but, there aren't strict rule on how a celeb should contact/ interact with his fans. Some celebs have their addresses publicized that fans can send letters or gifts to. If you can find his address, you may mail him the request and that shouldn't be rude if you enclose a small gift that worth his response.

Skinship is created from skin + kinship. i believe its place of origin is Japan but got popular via k-pop. K-pop singers do it often as fan service.

4 hours ago, originalnickname said:

A month or two ago, I posted two/three SOTUS bgm on my YouTube channel, and they ended up getting deleted.... (I didn't monetize them, I didn't put a video, it was just a picture with music playing in the background....arf YouTube ....)

avoid using GMM's music, this company has stupidly strict copyright management. all dance cover and reaction videos on youtube got the song removed too.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, lesbian said:

also ~a lot of people of opposite gender like you but somehow you dont like a single one~ is classic gay

"i do like boys just none that ive ever met" - me a few years ago, deeply closeted

Arthit did like his best friend's girl, but she was "safe" to like since there wasn't a chance of her liking him back. 555

• Like 2

HAPPY HAPPY 600 pages..

SOTUS KINGDOM is amazing...keep it up guys..

I havent been in forum because *cough* White and Captain (my otp)*cough* has an event (blushing) they look so CUDDLY AND GOOD (((HOOOTTT)))) (kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaa) ..now im catching up and it's not that easy..lel

Looking forward to episode 13.......................................................:wub::wub:

• Like 4

I'm caught up again greenstars.gif I wish being obsessed with a TV show could be career... I could stalk this forum, sotus related IG and twitter pages, and write fanfic all day :wub:

16 hours ago, Mio- said:

W2S Subteam was set to translate this but I think they never did finish it. I couldn't find it anywhere. :sweatingbullets:

Reveal hidden contents

I feel really sad for Singto if he did lose his mom, because I know how that feels... I lost my mom 2 years ago. I miss her every day and now seeing those posts of Singto... I feel sad, so sad :tears: ...

Yeah I don't think it's been subbed by anyone yet, but @delightful is doing so much already!  สู้ สู้

Aw Mio 16.gif16.gif:tears: *hugs*

Spoiler

I was gonna put a hugging emoji in here, but then thought that I might as well send you Krist and Singto hugging and touching each other :wub:

hug%20gif%201_zpsubygb7uv.gifhug%20gif%202_zpsad1lvt3f.gif

pants%20vid%203_zpsismz3ug4.gifpants%20vid%202_zpszxothaej.gifpants%20vid%204_zpsxsxhrfrh.gifpants%20vid%205_zpslamh1bzm.gifpants%20vid%206_zpsnpkhtipi.gifpants%20vid%201_zpsj7xkh6fo.gif

12 hours ago, shinnu said:

GUYS I need this photobook even more rn.

Spoiler

aahhhh I saw that this morning! I can't wait to get it :wub: I'm still down about not going through the trouble to try and order their edition of Attitude magazine, but this preview of the KISSING photobook has made me so happy :3

• Like 6