[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

WOW!! 600 PAGES!! :heart:

1 hour ago, delightful said:

OMG!!!!!  :tears::tears::tears::tears::tears: I'm in tears! I had to translate his wonderful words for his mom. 

There is a small little woman, who fought against an evil cancer for over 9 years. This woman did everything to extend her own life… everything to stay with her only son for as long as she could. Even if she had to suffer deeply from all the side effects of the chemo treatments, she suffered greatly from having fluids removed from her lungs. That was the side effect of her cancer growing all over her body over and over. Often times I would see her sitting and crying by herself, and often times I would go over and embrace her and cry with her.. And every time she would say to me – she doesn’t know how long she could be with me..  when that day that she isn’t here anymore, she told me to be strong – finally, today I understand. When I am faced with great turmoil in life.. No matter how strong I am, I am not as strong as her.. A small little woman, she was stronger than anyone could ever imagine. The woman I call ‘Mom’.

:tears::tears::tears::tears: It brings my tears and I immediately remember my grandfather :tears: Be strong P'Singto!! :heart: 

29 minutes ago, shinnu said:

GUYS I need this photobook even more rn.

:w00t::w00t::wub: I also want it!! :tears:

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, allmylove103 said:
  Hide contents

Goshh.... My bad...

*waiting-ep-13-effect* :tears:

Spoiler

well, i would rather that Newwie will be ... for Singto, but Tawan's ain't bad either... besides, Tawan's being friendly with Singto (see their twitter exchanges?) so I'm cool either way... meanwhile tho, rewatch Kongpope+Em's bench convo scene, and just think of it as them actually taking about their feelings for each other, but they just don't know it. :D

• Like 5

41 minutes ago, jembut said:

OMG I do not know that our cute Krist is a ...... pervert

But i was more surprised that how can singto replied like that because i read his biography that he is typical of a calm and stolid person

hmmm...

• Like 14

26 minutes ago, originalnickname said:

Singto listens to Rihanna *O* (he's quoting lyrics from Rihanna - S&M) I like you even more now Singto :wub:

Hide contents

oh... it was that song... i heard of it in a rather bizarre way... some FB friends who's so into zumba/dance workout stuff posted a video of it that got me 'weirded out' because of the instructor's facial acrobatics... it stuck with me :crazy: ... 

Spoiler

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, shinnu said:

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Reveal hidden contents

Krist is so beautiful :wub: I love this picture :heart: I think it's more romantic than ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)....

2 minutes ago, erngust said:

oh... it was that song... i heard of it in a rather bizarre way... some FB friends who's so into zumba/dance workout stuff posted a video of it that got me 'weirded out' because of the instructor's facial acrobatics... it stuck with me :crazy: ... 

Reveal hidden contents

lol wtf :lol: even though this song is really sexual, I really like it (I love RiRi's voice on the chorus, so powerful :wub:)

• Like 5

2 hours ago, delightful said:

Amp is training them for their fan meet. Singto and Krist will duet the song 'Secret in My Heart'.. awwwwwwwwwwwwwww :heart:

oh yesss nice meaning our OTP gonna be singing our favorite song together really hope there would be good fancams for fanmeet that day idk when it is :wub:

• Like 3

Spoiler
5 hours ago, erngust said:

I had stalked Singto's IG months back, and what had struck me was that all of his bad-boy wanna-be postings were being interspersed with pics of his mom and some quotes that could be quickly dismissed as him being just a drama-king. It was rather actually a very personal battlecry of deviance in dealing with the loss.

One of his rather sad musings that still kinda affected me the most ...

I'm 22 pages behind and now I'm in tears :tears:

• Like 5

Here is part of Bittersweet's interview which has not been interpreted by Delightul,

(Rough translation)

sNow I'm a freelance writer, To be a writer has been a dream of mine since high school days. It started from the passion in reading, novel reading. Because my mom loves book, there are novel shelves in the house. In my third year in Faculty of Linguistics, Silpakorn University, I won an award of feature (written documentary). It was a feature on salt boat.

Was it SOTUS in Faculty of Linguistics, Silpakorn University?

No. We only played games and sing songs, various group activities.

Do your parents know you love reading boys' love novel and comics?

They do. (Smiled).

Once they knew, did they tell you to stop?

No. My mom tried reading some. They're supportive. When my novel got published, they handed the copies out to relatives. I had to tell them to refrain, it's boys' love novel. As they saw I loved writing and I did it well, they told me to be writer, even if it was not a very steady career.

In the past, boys' love novel wasn't popular as it is now. I thought if I should turn to feature writer or columnist but, it has gotten popular these 3-4 years.

I started writing SOTUS in 2013, inspired by Twitter hashtag. There was the hashtag "Mean sophomore and mr. freshman" to satire harsh frat activities and I thought it was interesting. At first, I wrote it as 1 shot but there were requests for chapter 2 so, I went on and ended up at chapter 28.

Any other novel to be published?

There are. Bittersweet is going to be published, "Dearest", another boys' love one, is also in the list.

Boys' love novel is yet to be widely received. Many think all are sexual. I try to show them clean variation.

Where are characters Athit and Kongpop from? Pure imagination?

Yes. I studied linguistics but SOTUS is a story of engineering students. I interviewed engineer friends how their frat activities were. I wrote feature so, I did research before I write a novel.

How long was the research?

I did while writing. I didn't mean to write it a novel but, after it garnered loves, "I gotta be serious and research infos". It took me 3 months to finish the novel. I didn't expect it would come this far.

You chose Krist and Singto protagonists?

From the first sight, I said they this guy had to be Kongpop, this guy had to be Athit. I designed the characters, I knew them best. There were many casting applicants, over 400. I didn't choose alone, I teamed up with staffers from Felloww and the publishing house.

I was questioned if I was pro- SOTUS. I just wanted to depict reality. I believe the society will eventually filter out bad thing. In next 10 years, SOTUS may have died if it's bad.

• Like 15

I tried so hard not to read those sad posts about Singto's mom... :tears: 

Need to bring my happy self out... alright. First, I love those Singto GIF @erngust posted. OMG I LOVE IT! Also that Kong/May/Arthit GIF is really... ROFL 

and Singto and Krist singing 'Secret in My Heart' while one of the singers who sang it (if I'm not wrong) is overlooking all of that. Niceee. I guesss, judging from all of your comments they are getting ready for a fanmeet, ha? Hope for lots of videos and pics! :wub:

Before I put up my countdown (:phew:) i just wanted to say.... HAPPY 600 PAGES!! Now let's go for 700, 800, 900 and then 1K pages! :w00t: WE CAN DO THIS, SOTUS family members! :wub:

Setting up my countdown clock... we gotta wait 3 more DAYS, 23 HOURS and 10 MINUTES until EP. 13 (*praying that it ends with a kiss*) airs LIVE!

• Like 18

i'm following this, at first i just see Sotus Trailer but it not interesting enough but i just download it, now i have time to see it, it just blowing, not a typical story, just like Love Sick...

btw i;m new here...:wub::sweatingbullets:

Edited by sbhri87
  • Like 6