[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

[Spoiler Alert] For those who didnt read novel or for them who are not reading the posts here

Spoiler

I want to see the wedding scene ,, :wub:

I want to see the kiss in the trailer, :blush:

i want to see Kong crying in balcony, :dizzy:

i want to see Kong avoiding the Pink monster B)

I want to see pink monster in agony..:crazy:

when will sotus broadcast all of this .. i want .. i want .. i want.. i have lost my all patience and its only Saturday and i will get to see sotus in monday...:bawling: Btw which scenes are you guys waiting for like me?? :flushed:

• Like 14

5 minutes ago, kissmeStarlight said:

[Spoiler Alert] For those who didnt read novel or for them who are not reading the posts here

Spoiler

when will sotus broadcast all of this .. i want .. i want .. i want.. i have lost my all patience and its only Saturday and i will get to see sotus in monday...:bawling: Btw which scenes are you guys waiting for like me?? :flushed:

I'm looking forward to those scenes too but especially Kong and Arthit being lovey dovey together not that Arthit is that mushy, but I want them to be together and no more angst. :tears:

I wrote another ff. Good Night. See you guys on Sotus Day. ;)

https://wattpad.com/story/90903359

ELDER_2.png

• Like 14

On Monday, November 28, 2016 at 7:12 AM, erngust said:

The post-confession's flashbacks should have been focused on Arthit's POV to establish his associating those moments as clues - the fruit giving and the balcony scene were a bit out-of-context as they're Kongpop's POVs which are unnecessarily redundant to the confession.  They could have put in the jealous Kongpop confronting Arthit before the 'drowning' scene instead.

Yes, yes, yes, yes, YES! I wthought the same thing and was totally waiting for the beach scene as well. Thank you for saying this!

On Monday, November 28, 2016 at 7:13 AM, delightful said:

Anyways... you guys, you know how NOT surprised P'Nott is when Arthit tells him about his relationship with Kongpope in the special chapter? Well, that's because P'Nott already suspected that there was something going on between them! The part where Arthit is not 'normal' and not listening/paying attention to them in ep.10 and then disappearing when Kongpope shows up.. Then in the classroom when Kongpope shows up and P'Nott excuses himself.. he put them all together! What a great friend he is! I love him!! All the characters in here are so lovable! P'Dear, P'Nott, and then P'Tum.. all my faves! 

Aww, that totally explains his reaction when arthit was so angry after the code member dinner. was it also Nott who let Kong bring the food when arthit was ill? Or was that Prem? To be honest, it wouldn't suprise me, at this point, if ALL of arthit's friends are aware of it by now. They all see how arthit gets all riled up and flustered by Kong. And I'm sure they also see how Kong follows arthit around like a little puppy.

On Monday, November 28, 2016 at 7:59 AM, erngust said:

Triggered maybe earlier as well when he, P'Not, get to see Arthit's composure/disposition get derailed on the supposedly trivial matter of Kongpop's not having Engineering as his first personal choice.

Exactly!

On Monday, November 28, 2016 at 8:38 AM, syuhadah_stv said:

I feel like I haven't done P' @delightful justice for everything s/he has done. (I'm only putting the P' in front not because I know your age but because you've been in this forum longer than me). 

That is actually such a good idea. I've been very tempted to add the P' as well, but wasn't sure based on age (don't know p'delightful's age, and am not really willing to share my own either). But she's totally our forum sister, so... Yeah I'll definitely do that as well now.:w00t:

On Monday, November 28, 2016 at 8:45 AM, yorimichi said:

@tsoon0708 Actually, I´ve learnd Japanese at school. It´s my 3rd language.

can I ask where you went to school or is that too personal?

• Like 6

16 minutes ago, kissmeStarlight said:

Spoiler

*TIP* You know you have this to write spoilers in ;) (plus , it saves space.....)

Spoiler

Advice for everybody, when you quote a loooooong dialogue, please use the spoiler box, so you're not eating space for nothin' + don't write a whole sentence THAT BIG , or if you do so, use the spoiler box and when you post/quote pictures and gifs, use the spoiler box for the same reason ;)  

• Like 8

I’m awake now! Time to go crazy for SOTUS all day all over again!

1477968363123_zpsf36wmmya.gif

well I guess I also have to work today - _ -

I’m so excited for tomorrow’s episode! Whenever SOTUS airs I normally make an entire day out of (Saturday = SOTUS day) because it airs first thing in the morning on Saturdays for me :) 

Okay gonna go read through all the posts I missed while sleeping now ^^

• Like 14

1 hour ago, kristfanboy021815 said:

Krist is definitely my bias. But Singto has found a special place in my heart after watching episode 7 onwards. His acting is really great, so as his personality off cam. You can just feel in his aura that he is a really great person and son to his father. Before, there are angles that I don't find Singto appealing. But recently, I'm starting to fall for his adorable smile! especially in his interviews and guestings. I want to eat his meatballs!!! just kidding. 

Yes I do agree with all you've said, soooo agree. Hahaha I'm literally laughing so hard, how dare you wanna eat his meatballs! They are mine HAHAHA

• Like 5

54 minutes ago, butterflymania said:

Actually, I wanted to see Kong's smile :wub: so I haven't  rewatch other ep this week....  in fact, I have watched Kong's and Lucas's smile alternately and it makes me so happy!!!!!! :lol:

@seoha Hi, friend:lol: His adorable smiles always kill us!!!!

IMG_3986.jpg

Translation: delightful 

OMG this picture really represents Kong's feeling for Arthit ❤❤❤ SO LOOOOVE :wub:

I currently really really really am crazy in love with both Krist as himself or when he is being Arthit. I love and can't help iiiiiiittt what should I dooooo:bawling: when my friends ask me why I looked so happy, I gave them "You need to know about Krist!" or "You need to watch Sotus!" and they became confused because I'm the only one watch it :tears: 

It seems like I throw my excitement in this forum :sweatingbullets:

• Like 5

35 minutes ago, kissmeStarlight said:

Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

I want to see the wedding scene ,, ME TOO. I think all of us here want to see  this scene the most because... first kiss happens after the wedding. :w00t::wub:

I want to see the kiss in the trailer, We all do. Hopefully it'll happen next week... *waiting for ep. 12 preview* :lol:

i want to see Kong crying in balcony, It should happen tomorrow. I don't know if I want to see it... because you know... my heart really can't stand seeing Kong hurt, so... :tears: but I'll survive it somehow.

i want to see Kong avoiding the Pink monster  HELL YEAH. SAME HERE, girl. I SOOOOO CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS. 

I want to see pink monster in agony.. I want to see pink milk monster (teddy bear here) in agony too.

Also, I can't wait to see the scene where Arthit and Kong ride bicycle together and if I didn't get something wrong, I don't know if it will happen... but it should, scene where Arthit makes their relationship 'public'. It should happen, right? and I should stop thinking about Missing you special chapters... especially bad scene, because THAT'S NEVER HAPPENING. :phew: WE NEED A MOVIE! WE NEED A MOVIE!! :lol:

I just can't wait really for all the sweet things that are gonna happen after this angst period ends. 

Spoiler

I am so EMOTIONAL GUYS... BTS WON ARTIST OF THE YEAR. I just needed to let this out.... I am so proud and happy for them. My lord... I was crying with them.... I couldn't stop my feelings. :tears::wub: :heart:

• Like 10

9 hours ago, cloudacha81 said:

Thanks so much for your pray, concern and support during these difficult time. :heart:

My brother said he need to be strong for his 2 son and wife. I'm grateful that he found strength in coping with his loss.

Thanks you once again for the support. I'm really grateful to know you guys.

:heart: sending you lots of love right now! That's good that he's found strength to get though it

• Like 5

On Monday, November 28, 2016 at 9:27 AM, meraien said:

Hello, what a surprise! I am not german, but austrian. And I am in japanese studies, still trying to achive my bachelor :-)

You're probably way closer to where I live than any of the other Germans around here.  

I learned a tiny bit of Japanese too, lol. While I was in university. Had to stop because of conflicting schedules, unfortunately. But yeah.

On Monday, November 28, 2016 at 10:10 AM, delightful said:

Bright needs to stop trying to pick up every single girl he sees. I'm surprised he hasn't tried picking up Maprang, May, or Prae. 

Ooh, I would actually love if there was something going on with bright and maprang. It would be like an ugly duckling reunion, but healthy, haha.

On Monday, November 28, 2016 at 10:27 AM, allmylove103 said:

Guys, is it only me that saying the word SOTUS is like saying Focus, Bonus, Lotus?? Coz I noticed that Singto saying it like SO-TA :sweatingbullets: #killme

awww, I love the Thai pronunciation of SOTUS. :wub:

Oh, hey, before I forget. P'delightful ( I don't know how to make it a link on mobile) mentioned about people suggesting she make a Twitter...

I'm really glad you didn't. Because if you did, everything would be shared around without credit 100% more. And people would miss out on this forum as well. I'm pretty sure you brought a whole lot of new members here with your subs alone.

Also, we can easily create a link collection post on this thread, which you edit every time you have a new episode/ chapter/etc. In fact, isn't the 1st post on page 1 being regularly updated? - in any case, that way we can easily direct newbies to all relevant  links without Twitter. Just saying.

• Like 6

8 hours ago, delightful said:

There is no fixing you.. You and the rest of us are all going to the deepest of SOTUS hell. ^_^ 

I have another story in mind... but darn, I don't have the time to write it. -_- I already have one fanfic that needs editing, another LS x SOTUS fanfic that's half done.. I will write the idea down and keep it for later. 

So.. I definitely had coughing/laughing attack after I managed to read the yellow text

but…

this is very true O_O LOL. Is it bad that SOTUS hell sounds like such a wonderful place?

Well since I'm already going there I might as well let myself think that :P 

9 hours ago, tinyinhawaii said:

I watched make it right! i really liked it. They were all so buhdorbs! 

Aww yeah they're cute :wub: I've actually been rewatching it a little bit recently

• Like 1

8 hours ago, cadburygirl said:

Reveal hidden contents

15258749_343733509325862_761070680470349

Pink Milk? Meat Balls? Bitter Sweet?

PLEASEEEEEE Someone SAVE me from my mind going deep down to SOTUS HELL. :sweatingbullets:

@dreadaeleonkvothe @shivyn01 @saviiluv  LOOK AT HIS EXPRESSION!!!!!!!!!!! :tears:

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *DIES*

I just can't with this boy anymore.

_20160817_072121_zpsns7xtq2a.jpg

Chaw you're destroying the cute. LOL.

Spoiler

because, nope, it definitely wasn't me who starting bringing it up first 

7 hours ago, kristfanboy021815 said:

HE IS SO CUTE IN THAT SCENE HUHUHU HE LOOKS LIKE HE IS ENJOYING EVERY SINGLE DROP OF KONG'S MILK.... I... I MEAN PINK MILK BOUGHT TO HIM BY KONG. HAHAHA

I swear, Arthit/Krist will be the death of me. He is just a natural cutie. :wub:

:wub: He is so cute.... 

Spoiler

and I'm sure he does enjoy it 

1476322391944_zpsuxn0e6a1.jpg

• Like 5

24 minutes ago, Mio- said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I am so EMOTIONAL GUYS... BTS WON ARTIST OF THE YEAR. I just needed to let this out.... I am so proud and happy for them. My lord... I was crying with them.... I couldn't stop my feelings. :tears::wub: :heart:

I started the KPOP thing back in August I think, and they're one of my faves! My faves being BIGBANG, SHINee, EXO and them :heart: So I'm really happy too :D 

• Like 6

50 minutes ago, tsoon0708 said:

You're probably way closer to where I live than any of the other Germans around here.  

I learned a tiny bit of Japanese too, lol. While I was in university. Had to stop because of conflicting schedules, unfortunately. But yeah.

What makes you think I am closer? I am getting curious as to where you are located now ;-)

It's so nice to find out we have even more in common than "just" SOTUS :-):wub:

Gosh, how long til next ep? I know it's close, but yet it feels so far. I guess I am an addict :D

• Like 2

7 hours ago, delightful said:

You guys need to send me some screen shots of your chats. Don't keep it all to yourselves. :sweatingbullets:

Spoiler

_20160830_130244_zpstzlw6q6j.jpg

Spoiler

if... you really wanted to... :no_mouth: they're mostly just us being insane and making each other laugh a lot 

We do have screenshots... we make albums with the screenshots for each major ff or for random moments... but they're all super random :joy: ... Why am I posting this information o.o lol

• Like 3

6 hours ago, seoha said:

Hi all!!!

Tomorrow is Saturday!!!!!! Sotus Day!

Um....for me, maybe it sounds strange many of you......Um......I think Singto has a really hot & sexy Adam's apple and I love it bobs up and down hard when Kongpob is in angst. Its up and down movements make me feel that he is hurt, nervous, confused, and embarrassed. Besides, it usually moved so hard when he was with Arthit in person or when something related to Arthit happened in the former EPs, which gave me secret pleasant moments......I easily sympathize with him, looking at its up and down movements (as well as his teary puppy eyes). Maybe since he is so skinny, I can see it more exactly than those of other men's ? I don't know...anyway...I love it.

adams_post_two.gif

I think it has its own way of acting.....even so excellent.:sweatingbullets:

adams_post_text.gif

at least we can watch its acting a lot in EP 11........does it sound too cruel? sorry.....

Um....let's enjoy the EP 11 together.

(hope this also helps you( @butterflymania) motivate for watching it...haha)

Ye....a soon-to-be pro pervert making these kinds of gif in the corner of my room...........kind of sad for myself again:tears:.

I agree with you so much about his Adam Apple!! I noticed it for a long time and now I know I'm not the only one ahahahaha! I thought I was pervert for thinking it's actually pretty hot;) and you know it's a crucial scene when you see that Adam Apple bobbing up and down! It makes Singto's acting much more alluring and I don't think many actors can do it as he does:lol:

Ep11 will air in less than a day from now!! So excited for a new episode but i won't be here when it airs and until next week D: I got an exam for uni on Monday. This sucks because I probably won't be able to concentrate on my revision anyway..... sotus what have you done to me T-T see you all next week and goodnight sotus kingdom! Remember to prepare your leftover tissues from ep10 and close your doors when you're watching ep11!! You won't want your family to see you in a sobbing mess or hear your screams if the ep ends off with a happy scene, unless you live alone^_^

Spoiler

And I see EXO being mentioned in this thread HAHAHAHA EXO-L here *raise hands* they won daesung for the 4th time in a row but am i bad if I say I don't feel surprised when they won again hahaha

• Like 6

On Monday, November 28, 2016 at 1:39 PM, seoha said:

Now I am back with the review ep 10.(lines in the review from @delightful 's translations )

I put the review in the spoiler box below

Reveal hidden contents

After All, we are at the beginning of a bitter-sweet part which we have prepared ourselves for. Wow, the last ep 9 was so sugary, that's why they give me pain this much? But, Surely, the 11th will be the hardest one out of the whole eps. Umm....I focus on Kongpob's feelings this time, because I believe that Arthit's feelings will be shown in the next two episodes. So I would like to talk about what Arthit are really feeling when the next EP is released.

ep10_kongexpre_2.jpg

1. Time is ripe for Action.

It is just good when they are on the way back. Seeing them walking along the wall, I can feel Kongpob still filled with contentment and Arthit doesn't seem annoyed at Kong's playful jokes. How surprisingly peaceful their relationship becomes! Where is the Arthit who grabbed this 0062's collar in the EP1? Where is the 0062 who gave this ex-head hazer a really cold stare in EP1? At least, they can't deny feeling some romantic sparks of attraction towards each other.

However, what has worried me so far is the fact that this fragile happiness and peace between them mostly depends on Arthit's reactions. As Kongpob first loved the head hazer, even 2 years older, he has stood at a disadvantage since start of their relationship. So, it's a right time to finish Kongpob's one-sided love and build their mutual love. That's why they need hard times to make their love solid.

2. A man forced into a corner.

In EP 10, there are two reasons that, I think, stop Kongpob from confessing his true feelings directly. One is because of Namtarn. When Kongpob discovers her photo in Arthit's room, he should feel it is not possible for Arthit to love a person of the same sex. The other can be due to Arthit's anger when he knows their rooms are apposite of each other. Their conversation is totally different from the 'playful' mind games they used to have. While Kongpob explains to Arthit why he hid the truth, Kongpob accidentaly confesses some of his inner feelings. After that, he rather seems to lose hope for love with Arthit. Kongpob looks seriously scared of losing Arthit.

3. the Confession

From now on, I intend to put myself in Kongpob's place.

I can't sleep at all though it is past 1 a.m. Too many mixed feelings make me stressed out to death. My heart is being torn into pieces. It is burning and turning to ashes but I can't even open my mouth to express my real feelings. I am about to explode.I need a way out. It might be the last chance that I could sleep in the same bed with my special one. the one is sleeping, which gives me a bit of courage. I know this man is the only one I've ever loved.

confession.jpg

4. Missing you like crazy.

P'Arthit,

I have been looking for you all day long. All the friends around me already saw you at least once, but I couldn't find any sign of your presence. Aim talked to me something. I talked with him aimlessly. I couldn't pay attention to him. I just wanted to cry out, "Leave me alone!" All of a sudden, I heard Aim call your name. And then, I started to run and wandered around the campus, only looking for you. It was sheer torture and misery for me.

I have texted you and phoned you a few times.

You didn't answer me. You ignored me.

I even asked your friends where you were.

I went to the class room you were in, though knowing you wouldn't like it.

When I finally met you, you just gave me a cold stare.

I froze with terror, not knowing what made you angry with me.

I couldn't hand you the books you left at my room.

They should be my last hope that I could be with you.

But.....

You just walked away from me, leaving them in my hand.

You abandoned me in there.

Now.....I am begging you.

If you allow me to see you again like before,

I am willingly able to kneel down before you.

Are you angry with me because of what happened last Sunday?

Do you want me to tell the truth?

If I am honest to you,

Can you look at me again with your beautiful eyes?

Nevertheless,

I don't know why I feel as if I stood right before the gate of hell.

ep_11_review.gif

-----

See you next time.

Everything you said in your review was so beautiful.  I wish I could comment in detail, but my mobile is acting up with the forum software and doesn't show me spoiler content in my quotes...

Anyway. I loved your 1st person point of view of Kong's suffering. That was so heartfelt and right down to the core. Thank you for that!:lol:

• Like 4

@seoha Those Adam's Apple gifs!! HOT

5 hours ago, dedededeva said:

I need to say this.

@dreadaeleonkvothe YOUR FANFIC IS... :blush: My cheekbones is uphigh and I can't stop smiling, butterflies in my stomach can't stop flying around. So much love and enough amount of pervertedness from Kong, the shyness from Arthit :wub: I can imagine them :wub: OMG my imagination is going wild :w00t: (am I being too excited here? :sweatingbullets:)

Anyway, thanks a lot for making my friday fun ❤ Gonna read it again tonight :rolleyes:

Aww I'm glad you enjoyed it :wub: Yeah I guess hot/cute is my favourite to write: I love all the cute fluffy adorableness, but also the hot yummy goodness :phew:

I'm afraid to go back and read over my own writing because I'll probably wanna change too many things :sweatingbullets: @obespicious I did start the next chapter. I basically wrote maybe half of it... wait how many words *goes to check* 1236 words rn of ch 8 have been written ٩()۶ Maybe I need to start splitting this ff into multiple word docs though because right now it's 49 pages long... takes forever to scroll through.

2 hours ago, yaoidesune said:

Singto is my favorite, too, and I like how he loves his father.  In the series and TV interviews I could find, he is the boy next door:Innocent, boyish, goody-goody, prude, nonchalant, and HOT! Awwww

Yup he is hot! I'm not totally convinced about the innocent thing though. Have you seen the pictures of him wearing his I love sex shirt? and all his IG pics with sexy quotes underneath :flushed:

• Like 4