[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

9 hours ago, delightful said:

I have this thing.. called 'craziness' ... like... every HD video that I find of Krist and Singto ... like... needs to be subbed!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyways... I am almost done with Part 2 of Missing You, but needed a break and did this instead. I don't know if someone has already subbed it or not, but I just had to sub it because... they were so cute in here. LOL!

https://mega.nz/#!nNt2DYjR!I-qbWQumVg95tdxSkr-UelIGAaQFj03c5idiJ9gjuYc

thanks for sharing this :heart:

• Like 4

1 hour ago, tammy_P said:

ก้องภพ : วันนี้เหนื่อยมากเลยพี่ ขอหนุนตักทีนะ :\ อาทิตย์ : เรียนหนักหรอวันนี้ ก้องภพ : ช่ายยยยวันนี้เรียน.....เดี่ยวนะ! พี่อาทิตย์ไปเอาชุดนักเรียนใครมาใส่!!! อาทิตย์ : เอ้าก็เมื่อวานที่ผมนอนห้องคุณ คุณบอกว่าใส่ชุดไหนก็ได้ตามสบายเลย :) ก้องภพ : ไป เปลี่ยน ชุด เดี่ยว นี้!!!! อาทิตย์ : เอ้าทำไมอะคุณไม่อยากให้ผมใส่หรอ :( ก้องภพ : ... ไม่ใช่ไม่อยากให้ใส่ ผมอยากถอดให้มากกว่า อาทิตย์ : ไอ้บ้า!!! ^///^ #พี่ว๊ากตัวร้ายพาผู้ชายเข้าห้อง #มีความครอสเพลย์ #backtoschoolไหมละมึง #เดี่ยวนี้แอบแฟนตาซีนะ #เสื้อนักเรียนผ้ามึงก็บ๊างบาง #อ่อยได้ทุกสถานการณ์จิงจี้ง #อีเมียก็ขี้อวดอีผัวก็ขี้อวย #ลำไยดององุ่นดอง #ชงเข้มๆ #ทีมน้ำตาลน้อย#อาหารเย็นมาละจ้า

KP : I'm so tired today. Wanna sleep on your lap. pls :tears: AT : Long hard  day huh !! KP : The whole day I studied .... Wait !!! Whose school uniform are you wearing just now ?!!!! AT : Hey !!! Yesterday I stayed at your place. It's you who told me to wear whatever I like. :lol: KP : Get CHANGING RIGHTNOW !!!!! AT : Why .... not satisfy with this ? :( KP : .... I don't mind, actually. I just want to ... undress you :phew: AT : You brat !!!! :wub: #evil senior gets the guy #cosplaytime #backtoschool, you bitchy, #a little bit of fantasy #don't you think your shirt is too thin #flirting on your hubby everytime #it's too much of you two Show off all the ways

Going to work now See ya laters

thanks thanks thanks @tammy_P :)  ... guess Singto was overcame with embarrassment he could not dare bring himself to actually put his head over Krist's bare whitey lap else he'll have to settle much closer to... ;):P 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

IKR! I have watched it so many times. This one and the one where Singto is trying to put his hands in Krist's pants pockets or something like that... Omo now I wanna watch that one again and nosebleed *leaves to go watch and fangirl over KristSingto*

@delightful (ooppss... i've quoted another message) ...

i think that was related to another video wherein Krist is holding to an (old?) ID/photograph(s) of Singto (he must have nicked it beforehand) and put it inside his pant's pocket on the right just before entering the room... unfortunately, I can't locate the same video as yet as it seemed be posted only on twitter...

• Like 4

Guest delightful

ALL the same rules still apply to this chapter as it did for the 1st part of Missing You!! DO NOT SHARE ONLINE in any way!!

DON'T USE THIS LINK... GO TO MY NEXT POST.. It's updated!

Hopefully, I can replace some of those blood loss with this sweet chapter. Missing You part 2 from Bittersweet's special chapter. SOTUS fighting! Saturday is almost here!!!

#iwanttopinchkristsnippletooandslapsingtosbutt :wub:

2 minutes ago, delightful said:

ALL the same rules still apply to this chapter as it did for the 1st part of Missing You!! DO NOT SHARE ONLINE in any way!!

https://mega.nz/#!uAE1wbQa!gYBuMdaUx8PwjkqI96WTQGj8h29oQTfqTGBaPkZhXvE

Hopefully, I can replace some of those blood loss with this sweet chapter. Missing You part 2 from Bittersweet's special chapter. SOTUS fighting! Saturday is almost here!!!

Oh thank you so much! (●´з`)♡

2 minutes ago, delightful said:

THANK YOU!!! And LOL that hashtag... ME TOOOOOO 

Spoiler

_20160830_125919_zpsrbvfyib0.jpg

• Like 2

22 hours ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

:wub::wub: Aww they're cute! Did you also see Au Jun's?? He's done multiple dances to Got7 on his IG I think :lol: He must be an IGOT7 :D

aujun (Tiw, here in this series) is indeed a good dancer and a K-pop fan in general not only got7, i think he has a dance group or is a member of dance crew and he also attends dance academy/class. he had done several dance covers and did a good job there, this one is my favorite:

and this kid is hilariously good :tounge_wink: read the caption

I'm a fan of his d* btw :tounge_xd: i mean his dance, and he was one of the reason i hooked into k-pop lol

11 hours ago, originalnickname said:

I wonder how Wad & Prem's relationship will evolve.....

Hide contents

• I hope if they make WadxPrem real, it won't be a complicated relationship... It could be just a bromance as well (something where they're very close but it's purely platonic)

whoaa finally i found another PremxWad platonic shipper :blush:  i hope they will make PremxWad real as a bromantic couple as well, because it would make more sense to me than pairing them up as the second gay couple. first because of the same reason as yours, realistically it is difficult to find more than one gay couple within the same group of people, unless it really were a group of gay guys which is not the case in this series :phew:. second because of the character portrayed by both Prem and Wad is more of the same aggressive type, i mean the same poles doesn't attract each other right? even if they do have other personalities hidden (like the softie side or such) but the scenes that showed up to this point only represent the REAL HATE between each other (like prem is scolded by arthit due to his emotional act for several times, so it is obviously his real nature and he really hate Wad there). and this kind of situation between them is quite difficult to develop to romantic feeling imo, they both tough guy that hate each other before so how come they have those love sparks only because one heroic moment, the farthest Wad should feel is that 'P'Prem is my senior so its obvious he'll help me, i'm glad' not 'kyaa i've been saved by a prince charming' :sweatingbullets:. but this same characteristic that they share could lead them to be best buddy, best friend usually has a lot of similarities right (personality-wise)? but it could be different if one of them has the background of ever liking other guy before or is a gay.

well that's just my opinion though :phew: . even if they end up paired as a gay couple, i hope the writer able to make the story more realistic.

• Like 6

6 minutes ago, delightful said:

THANK YOU :heart: 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, arsidians said:

aujun (Tiw, here in this series) is indeed a good dancer and a K-pop fan in general not only got7, i think he has a dance group or is a member of dance crew and he also attends dance academy/class. he had done several dance covers and did a good job there, this one is my favorite:

and this kid is hilariously good :tounge_wink: read the caption

I'm a fan of his d* btw :tounge_xd: i mean his dance, and he was one of the reason i hooked into k-pop lol

LOL! Yay another fan of Au Jun!! I hadn't seen the BTS one before :wub: Thanks!

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

Bringing back another old video :wub::wub: Krist hugging Singto ^^ I wish I was the fan on the street who recorded this...
r

Reveal hidden contents

Instead I'm just drooling watching all the cute on my laptop :joy:

_20160917_151523_zpscivcuzxq.jpg

Krist's had been into necking Singto so much...

apologies, just have to put this back again ...

krist-attack1c.gif

• Like 3

Guest delightful
4 minutes ago, erngust said:

Krist's had been into necking Singto so much...

apologies, just have to put this back again ...

krist-attack1c.gif

Dang! Was that acting class? Or is Krist just that h*rny when he is near Singto? *faints*

once again sotus has not failed me.

Spoiler

special chapter part 2 is just so so so sweet. the moment when kong just started kissing arthit when the other is asleep and he just continued to other parts?? but the part that really got me was the conversation over the phone. when kong didn't hesitate to call the older even when the taxi is still in his sight, the vulnerability in arthit's words when he told kong about what he ended up thinking, the happiness kong felt when arthit told him to come over the week after? and how arthit can still be the same even after 2 years in the relationship but rare occurrences of how melt-worthy he can be just to kong. they're like each other's anchor.

• Like 9

so I was watching episode five again and I can't believe I missed this gem of a scene...when the senior tell kong that if he can't smile, he needs to just think of his prize. And he thinks of his deal with Arthit...

tumblr_oe8ys5VXde1vtisrzo2_500.gif

tumblr_oe8ys5VXde1vtisrzo4_500.gif

tumblr_oe8ys5VXde1vtisrzo3_500.gif

tumblr_oe8ys5VXde1vtisrzo1_500.gif

THAT SMILE KILLED ME!!! He was so happy after this point on. Like if this ain't love, what is?? You are so deep in Kongphob!!!

• Like 21

28 minutes ago, delightful said:

DON'T USE THIS LINK... GO TO MY NEXT POST.. It's updated!

thank you very much :heart::heart::wub:

• Like 2